𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔...

Od AS_1314

"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't... Více

Author's Note💗
Character Aesthetics
Characters-2
|1|. Disha Kulshrestha
|2|. Abhinav Kapoor
|3|. Found the Match
|4|. Proposal
|5|. Devil's Threat
|6|. Unwillingly Agreed
|7|. Wedding Bells
|8|. First Night
|9|. New Beginning
|10|. Back to Work
|11|. Shopping
|12|. Reception
|13|. First Kiss
New Covers!!
|14|. Strange feelings
|15|. Romantic Devil
|16|. Heartbroken
|17|. Misunderstanding
|18|. I like you
|19|. Closer!
|20|. You know Gauri?
|21|. Accident
|22|. The Real Culprit
|23|. The Truth
|24|. Confrontation
|25|. She woke up!
|26|. Visitors for Disha
|27|. Back to Home
|28|. Sweet Moment!
|29|. Shivam is Caught
|30|. Game Over!
New Story Announcement!!
|31|. Revealed!
|32|. Cute Moments!
|33|. Birthday Plans
|35|. Party and Confession!
|36|. Passionate night! [M]
|37|. The Morning After
|38|. Presentation!
|39|. Pregnant!
|40|. Love and Care!! [M]
|41|. Caring of Disha!
|42|. Happy Family!!
Epilogue!!
Faithfully Yours (Book 2: Yours Series)

|34|. Happy Birthday!

13.7K 656 167
Od AS_1314

Disha's POV

"Happy Birthday Abhinav" I wished abhinav as soon as I woke up. He opened his eyes and lightly smiled at me saying thank you in his morning husky voice and pulled me closer to himself.

I removed the duvet from me to get up but abhinav again wrapped his arms around me and stopped me from getting up.

"That's how will wish your such a handsome husband huh? No kiss?" he said looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Yupp, now leave me I have to get ready for office and khushi might be coming here anytime to wish you" I said and tried removing his hands from my waist but I failed in it so I turned towards him and pecked his cheeks thinking that he will leave me now.

"Now you got your kiss so leave me" I said and this time he hovered over me in order to stop me from getting up. He looked at me with so much love in his eyes that it made my heart flutter and blush made it's way to my cheeks.

"I was asking for a proper kiss from you not this one and no matter what I am never gonna leave you" he said and when told me that he will never leave me he tightened his hold on my waist.

I smiled listening him and he leaned towards me for a kiss or more like proper kiss which he was talking about but before his lips could meet mine we heard our room door opening followed by Khushi singing a birthday song for abhinav.

As soon as we heard khushi he quickly laid beside me and I sat on the bed. Khushi wished both of us good morning and then kissed abhinav's cheeks while wishing him happy birthday with a greeting card which she made yesterday.

"Thank you khushi" abhinav said and hugged khushi. I can tell from his expression that he is missing gauri di now so to cheer his mood I too hugged him and as his eyes met mine he smiled.

I went inside the washroom to get ready and khushi went to hers. Abhinav was talking with our parents and friends who called him to wish him birthday.

I got ready and then started making breakfast for us while ashi was preparing our lunch. I placed bakery biscuits, fruits, bread jam and juice for khushi and me while coffee for abhinav.

I especially made cupcakes for khushi as it's been few days she had eaten them and she didn't even asked me to bake some for her as I was not completely healed from my injuries.

"Mommy! See I am rea.....CUPCAKES"  khushi came into dining area saying something but as soon as she saw cupcakes she shouted excitedly and quickly sat on the chair to eat.

Abhinav too came and started eating breakfast with us but whole time he kept on talking on phone as his friends and business officials were wishing him. When he ate his food he gestured me that he is going to room and I nodded.

He ruffled khushi's hair lovingly but in return khushi glared at him because she already combed her hair for school. He didn't noticed her glare as he was already gone from there. Khushi touched her hair and made it the way they were before.

I can feel khushi now as I also don't like when someone touch my hair when I am all ready to go somewhere!

"Mommy I am going to school now and today you will come home earlier na?" Khushi said and when she asked me about my return time I nodded.

"Bye cupcake" I said and kissed her cheeks and she also waved at me then sat inside the car. I closed the door and went inside our room to confirm about abhinav's timing today.

When I reached inside the room I saw abhinav trying to put safety pin in his shirt in place of button. He looked at me and showed me the button which might have fallen out of it's place.

"Why are you putting safety pin here? You can change your shirt for now and afterwards I will tuck this button" I said and he stopped putting the safety pin and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Gauri gifted me this shirt on my birthday 5 years ago so after that incident I always wear this shirt on my birthday and I am in hurry so I am trying to put this safety pin while wearing my shirt only" he said and I nodded listening him and quickly went to bring my sewing box.

I picked out a white thread and after putting it in needle I started tucking the button but stopped when abhinav leaned towards me and whispered near my ears.

"Don't prick this needle into my chest" he said and I smiled saying "Yeah I will not but if you will keep on moving like this then I will be not responsible".

When I said that he stood straight holding his breadth. I think he is really scared of this needle. Wow! This is interesting that a devil is scared of a freaking needle!!

Well he is not a devil now because now I know his reason for his past behaviour and I shouldn't call the person I love a devil. Isn't it?

"Ouch!" he said and I looked at him confused because I know that the needle didn't pricked him. I raised my eyebrows to ask him what happened and he shook his head innocently.

"I was just pranking you" he said and smiled at me. I smirked and touched his chest with my nail and he looked at me scared and then to his chest thinking that I pricked the needle to him.

"I suggest you to not prank with me right now because I too can do that" I said and showed him the needle. He visibly gulped listening me and I noticed his adam's apple wobble in the process which made me blush thinking about kissing him there.

I shook my head and looked at abhinav to see whether he saw me or not and to my bad luck he was already looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

I quickly cut the thread with my teeth and after placing the needle in the box I ran inside the closet to place the box back to it's place and to avoid abhinav's gaze.

After placing the box I entered inside the room and abhinav was still there typing something on his phone and when he saw me he came towards me.

"Bye I have to go now. I love you" he said and kissed my forehead saying I love you. I too wanted to tell him that I too love him but I was hesitant so I said the same thing or more like the words which has more strong meaning than I love you.

"I PURPLE YOU" I told him and he looked confused. I smiled to myself thinking that I told him the thing which I wanted to and didn't felt shy because I know he doesn't know the meaning of I purple you.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked me curiously and I shook my head in order to tell him that I will not explain the meaning of these words now. He took out his phone to search I think so I snatched the phone from his hands.

"No you will not search the meaning of these words today and if you will not be able to guess then I promise that I will tell you the meaning of it tonight" I said and he nodded.

"Okay then I will eagerly wait for tonight" he said and winked at me teasingly and then left the room. I smiled to myself and then after grabbing my things I too went for the office.

Last week after so much convincing abhinav agreed to let me drive again so now I have started going to office on my own though whenever he doesn't have any meeting he himself drives me to home and office.

I reached office and started working as we all have decided that we will not take leave otherwise abhinav will get suspicious so we will start preparing everything after office hours and I will leave earlier today after informing his assistant.

As deepak bhai had already arranged a meeting for him in evening so it will take time for abhinav to reach home. I did all my work before time and told ritu aunty about my departure and asked her to not tell abhinav about me going home early today and she agreed.

I sat inside my car and drove off to home excited to prepare everything and khushi too was calling me frequently to ask about my whereabouts.
______________________________________

Hey everyone! Hope you all are well.

I know the chapter was boring but then also I hope you all liked the chapter. 🐱🐱

Can You Guess This Drama?
I really love this drama and if you haven't watched it yet I suggest you to do it. It's a masterpiece 💖💖

Do vote and comment.
Follow me if you like my stories.

Thank you for reading 💖💖
Stay safe and healthy 😇😇

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2M 72.7K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
238K 6.5K 17
𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙝𝙪𝙟𝙖 was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...
137K 7.1K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
4.1M 198K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...