The Crystal Moon Curse: Book...

Por BreeRosebury

As her pack teeters on the brink of collapse Genesis must do whatever it takes to save her she-wolves from th... Más

Copyright
Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 15

2.1K 94 1
Por BreeRosebury

GENESIS

Back at my house, we change quickly, meeting in the kitchen. Sebastian raids the fridge and finds a tray of cold-cut chicken sandwiches which we wolf down with some fresh-squeezed orange juice.

"Okay, follow me," I say when we are done, leading lead him to the back door that opens to a large timber deck.

The deck meanders over rocky outcrops and splits into two levels; the first deck is covered with a white canvas sail under which is an entertainment area with a grill, deck chairs, and an outdoor cane sofa suite.

A timber path leads down to the second deck which ends just above a large pool nestled among rocks and plants at the bottom of a small gentle waterfall. It's completely man-made, fed from a stream not far from my house, but looks totally natural.

Sebastian's jaw drops and then he smiles at me.

"You are really making it hard for me to ever leave here you know. Who designed this place?" He asks slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"Alpha Xander Bane of Crescent City. He sent a building team to supervise the construction. Let's say having twenty unmated males last year was a highlight for my pack." I snicker remembering how happy my she-wolves were. If I hadn't offered an early completion bonus I have a feeling the construction would have dragged on, the Crescent City wolves enjoyed their time here just as much as my she-wolves did.

Sebastian chuckles and drops his shorts.

"Well, I'm happy to know you weren't tempted by them."

My jaw drops as he stands naked before me, the afternoon sun making his warm tanned skin glow and showing off his glorious muscled body.

"Who said I wasn't?" I tease my eyes zeroing in on the large package standing at attention before me.

He smirks at me before he reaches forward to slide his hand directly into my bikini panties to cup my sex.

"Your pussy babe."

My brain ceases to function and he chuckles removing his hand then runs over my deck to cannonball into the water with a loud shout of Geronimo!

"Goddess Sebastian!" I shout looking around, even though I know no one is going to see us. My home is completely secluded and off-limits to the pack. No one comes unless invited. I have to admit I have swum here in the nude many times since I moved in.

Oh, fuck it.

I strip and throw my bikini to the floor copying Sebastian's cannonball almost landing on his head with a shriek.

He ducks and grabs me underwater, surfacing us with a laughing toss of his head.

I can't tear my eyes away from him as I push the water from my face. He's so damn beautiful, and I've never felt anything as sublime as skin against skin in water. The slick, smooth sensation of his wet muscles under my hands makes the temperature in the water rise astronomically.

He reads me like an open book, snaking his arm around my waist and backing up in the pool until his feet find the bottom.

Face to face he pulls me into a slow languid kiss, softly kissing the corners of my mouth and gently sucking the bottom of my lip. His hands roam freely and pull my legs around his waist for purchase giving his hands free rein over my back, waist, hips, and ass. He leaves no inch of my skin untouched as his mouth begins to demand more, slipping his tongue into my mouth and initiating a battle dance that escalates fast.

I absolutely love that he never feels words are needed when we are like this. He lets his body do the talking and I find myself listening in and hearing the language his desire speaks to me.

It's intoxicating and empowering, feeling his body shivering under my hands, tasting his groans in my mouth as I press my breasts hungrily against his chest, feeling his cock hard, wet and slick pressing urgently into me. I do this to him. It's incredibly empowering.

Suddenly swimming is the last thing I want to do.

I break away from his kiss and arms, swimming away toward the waterfall inviting him with my eyes to follow me. I find the ledge and slide on turning toward him. Submerged from the waist down, the water falling gently over my torso, I deliberately raise my hands to my hair slicking back the water knowing that my generous breasts are on full display for him.

"Fuck babe," He growls as he swims across to me.

He smiles as he pulls himself up beside me, his muscles rippling deliciously under the soft torrent of water.

I slide across and onto his lap wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him back into a kiss that he lets me dominate. I'm taking what I want.

He grasps my knees and pulls them further apart sinking my pussy against his rock-hard cock. I moan into his mouth and grind against him, slick and wet, and not just from the water.

It's glorious - the water running over our bodies, the fresh cool open air, the heat of our skin. I can't get enough of him. I rain kisses across his jaw and over his ear which sends a shiver down his body. I run my tongue over his skin and he growls pulling me harder against him. He leans me back and sinks his mouth over one of my breasts while squeezing the other. Grazing his teeth, pulling at my already hard nipple he pinches the other and my pussy explodes, throbbing with the need to be filled with his cock. Fuck I can't wait, I can feel from the twitching of his cock against my folds that he is just as ready.

Raising myself on my knees I wrap my hand around his cock. It's the first time I've actually touched it and my fingers can't even wrap all the way around. I'm completely distracted by the silky soft feel of his cock in my hand. Sebastian looks like he's struggling to breathe.

"Is this OK?" I ask suddenly unsure as I gently squeeze his hardness and he groans leaning his head into my shoulder.

"Fuck yes it's OK." his voice strains as his hand covers mine. He shows me what he likes. Slow long strokes, peeling him back as his hand guides mine gently exerting the pressure he wants. The rhythm he sets has him breathing hard and then he lets me take over, and I'm fascinated at the power I hold over him at this moment. He leans against the rock wall throwing his head back, eyes closed, his hands gripping my hips painfully as his hips begin to rock into my hand. I don't know why I do, instinct maybe, but I take my other hand and cup his balls feeling their delicate softness fill my palm. His eyes flip open and meet mine as I massage him gently, intrigued by the contrasting softness in a man that is all hard muscle.

"Fuck Genesis," he growls

"I think that's the idea Alpha." His eyes darken at my use of his title. He pulls my hands away from his cock, grabs my hips lifts me, and positions his cock at my wet opening.

"Say it again," he demands staring me in the eyes,

"Alpha - fuck!" I moan as he pulls me down hard on his cock stretching and filling me completely.

He takes back what control he had given me and with mastery of both our bodies he raises and drops me onto his cock over and over again. Slow, long thrusts build us up, the throbbing needy coils tightening until on the edge he speeds up and I find myself matching the pace bouncing down hard to meet his upward thrusts.

The buoyancy of the water makes it difficult for me to settle into the rhythm so I pull my knees up and get onto my feet placing my hands over his shoulders against the rock wall. Finally, with the control I've been seeking I sink down on him in a squat, my knees wide open.

"Fuck babe," he growls staring down between us at the view he has of his thick cock sliding into my pussy.

With the control I finally have, I slam down hard on him with sudden desperation. I'm finding the pathway to my own pleasure and he lets me take from him what I want, pumping him with my pussy, finding the hardness in his pelvis that kisses my clit sending me over the edge in a clenching, throbbing orgasm that has me screaming his name into the darkening sky.

"Sebastian!" I gasp,

"I'm here," he groans in reply and grabs my jerking hips steadying my rhythm and then slamming up hard into me punctuating each thrust with a loud grunt until he finds his own explosive release.

***

SEBASTIAN

Genesis is like an adorable tiny kitten curled up in a brown terry bathrobe, her thick chocolate hair wet and braided down her chest. She watches my every move lazily through thick dark lashes, as I heat up our dinner that magically appeared in the kitchen while we were in the pool.

"What's on your mind?" I ask setting her plate in front of her and a bottle of raspberry cider. I sit opposite her with my own plate and a beer. Her feet find their way up my legs and into my lap making me smile internally. She's fucking adorable.

"Nothing much, just feel, I don't know, relaxed?" she says with a smile and gets stuck into her dinner. If there's one thing I love about her it's that nothing gets in her way of food. She's as focused on the task of eating as she is with everything else she does.

I'm trying to stay focused myself but she's got me twisted up inside with the way she fucked the daylights out of me in the pool. She's so passionate when it comes to sex, ready to try new things, learn about what her body likes, and is just as generous in giving as she is in receiving. I feel like the luckiest male in the world.

I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that I've known her for such a short time and yet I feel like I've known her forever. Every minute I spend with her, every revelation I learn, I just know that there is no going back for me. She is everything to me.

I'm fucking terrified and excited.

I still have no idea how we are going to find the balance we need to find to make both of us being Alphas of two packs work.

She's an amazing Alpha too. I've met plenty of them and she's one of the best I've seen. Strong when she needs to be, compassionate, and smart as fuck.

Honestly, I felt a jab of insecurity when I saw her awards in her office. I never went to college, basically just took on the Alpha role, like every other Alpha, straight out of high school, learning from my father, it's a very instinctual job.

But Genesis, she's smart, really smart, and I'm beginning to see she is a master tactician.

The way she handled the council and the Genesis Bill, was no fluke; she had it all planned out and executed to perfection.

I'm honestly in awe of this female.

She cleans her plate and takes mine to the sink.

"You want dessert? My mom sent over some peach cobbler."

"I'm good babe but I'll have a beer, and you here on my lap." I smile patting my knee.

She blushes and I can't get over how cute she looks. She's such a contradiction. All Alpha female, a wildcat in bed, but intimacy makes her shy.

She walks over with a beer for me and sets her plate of cobbler in front of me and I grab her hips pulling her onto my lap.

"Hey that's my spoon." she objects as I take the dessert spoon from her plate, scooping up some cobbler.

"I know, but I want to feed you." she smiles and blushes again wiggling around in my lap so I get a better angle.

"This is silly you know," she says but opens her mouth for me to feed her.

"Shush. I'm your provider, eat."

"Well actually my mom provided the cobbler," she teases accepting the next spoonful.

"Technicalities." I chuckle and continue to feed her until the plate is clean, my beer is gone and she is leaning into my chest lazily.

"Ready for bed?" I murmur into her neck, my hand slipping beneath the robe stroking her soft thigh.

She hums her soft pleasure at the warmth of my touch.

"Yes, I could sleep for a week," she says and yawns nuzzling further into me. Goddess, I could stay here forever.

I chuckle and pick her up in my arms.

"Yeah me too," I confess. It's been a ridiculously long first day.

She doesn't object as I carry her up the stairs to my room, maneuvering her easily in my arms to open the door and then kicking it gently behind me.

I don't bother with lights, my wolf sight guiding me.

I can feel her breathing softly as she lets me take care of her. I know intimacy doesn't come easy for her, she's spent her whole life being molded into an Alpha, and the mate bond is still new. But she lets me see this vulnerable side of her.

A side where she does not have to be the strong Alpha, here she is just a female who is allowing herself to be cared for by her mate.

I lay her on the bed and grab a t-shirt from my wardrobe, the hell if I'm going into that disaster of her room to find her sleepwear.

She lets me take off her bathrobe and she's completely naked underneath. I have to restrain myself from grabbing her luscious breasts but allow myself to graze them with my knuckles as I pull my shirt on her.

Her small sleepy smirk tells me she knows exactly what I'm doing and I kiss her nose.

"Sorry couldn't resist."

"Get in and come sleep. I'm too tired for your horniness and I want to be able to walk tomorrow," she mumbles

I chuckle and do as I'm told, covering us both then pulling her into my chest.

"Goodnight love."

I feel her tense at the endearment that slips from my unguarded mouth.

"Sebastian?"

"Yes?" I wait while the wheels turn in her head, before she sighs.

"Um, nothing, never mind. Goodnight Sebastian.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.2M 248K 46
Charlotte has kept her wolf a secret her entire life. She knows she is the first born heir to an Alpha, but her mother refuses to tell her who her fa...
70.9K 3K 44
Rejected by her mate five years ago, Eva Highwater has been tormented by the mate bond with her mate Alpha Dante Black - all because her wolf will no...
261K 14.1K 59
18+ SPIN-OFF to The Eternal Curse Everett has been waiting for his mate longer than most. He's fantasised about his future Luna joining him in his ad...
43.8K 2.2K 41
The last thing Mateo Kane wants is a mate. As the second born Alpha son, with no responsibilities, his plans for himself do not include settling down...