Eternal love

Von suncandyshine

ahaan veer malhotra a boy who lost his first love. ishki who don't have anyone in her life. dhvani who ever a... Mehr

introducing
meet ahaan
update
dhvani
ishqaan first meet
Ik mulaqat
ishki proposes ahaan
Isha
dhvani anger
dhvani love life
sadu
new story
movie time
talks
lunch
fallen
taking advantage
break down
ishqaan
ishki confesses her feelings
tagless relation
teasing each other
midnight talks
genre
love me like you do
marriage proposal
broken dhvani
just for fun
ROKA
pretending
broken hearts
engagement
never have i ever
thank you so much
my journey
never have i ever 2
ayush
drunk ishki
Promise
preparations
mehandi
sangeet
sangeet 2
sangeet 3
Sangeet 4
sangeet 5
realisation
finally
most awaited moment
always love you
suppression of feelings
anger

distraction

301 40 1
Von suncandyshine

Recap: mayank likes ishki.... Rhea asks ishki to propose anyone.... She proposes to ahaan.... Ahaan gave her an explanation..... She got to know ahaan is professor....

Rhea and ishki belongs to same class. After completion of first lecture. Rhea held ishki hairs.

Ishki: Rhea chodo mujhe.

Rhea tightens her grip.

Rhea: ek baat yaad rakhna ahaan sirf mera hai.

Ishki comes out of her grip.

Ishki: ahaan aur mein sirf friends hai. Mushkil se do baar mili hun. By the way he don't love you.

She leaves from there. Next class starts. It is ahaan class. Ahaan is taking the class. Ishki is  winking at him. She is distracting him. Ahaan turns towards the board. He smiles.

Ahaan: yeh ladki bhi na.

He again turns keeping a stern face. She is rotating her hair with fingers and giving him flying kiss. Ahaan is annoyed. He throws chalk towards. It hitted her.

Ishki: ouch.

She winced in pain and rubbed her head.

Ahaan: concentrate.

Ishki felt little humiliated.

Ishki: I'm concentrating only sir.

Ahaan asks one question. She says the answer.

Ahaan: let others also keep concentrated.

She keeps an innocent face.

Ishki: I'm not distracting anyone.

Ahaan started saying the class again. Rhea notices everything. She is fuming in anger. Day passed away.

In Malhotra mansion. Ahaan had a smile in his face. Everyone notices it.

Karthik: kya baat hai bhai?

He said while teasing him.

Sonu: shayad koi ladki mil gayi hai?

She also joined karthik. Savitri and veer wants ahaan to marry same status girl.

Ahaan: shut up. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.

He goes to upstairs.He remembers about his first love. Her name is Isha. He sits in croner and starts crying. She came there and wipes his tears. It's his imagination.

Precap: ahaan sings tum hi ana....

Goal: 20 votes.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Now school is reopening it's hard to get the time for both stories.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.9K 904 31
This story about the past and present of ishqaan(ishqi+ahaan)and kanya(kartik+tanya) .... It will represent a remarkable journey of two couples who w...
51.8K 4.2K 48
This book is based on Ishqi and Ahaan's journey from my point of view. It's not necessarily related to the storyline of IPZN. Ishqi and Ahaan have...
336K 8.3K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...
29.7K 1.6K 36
This story is about how ishqaan get's seprated with kartik Lots of drama emotion's romance love Is been shown .. Do read my story ..... It's just m...