Zenosyne

بواسطة MirroredMovments

Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending lo... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Interlude
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Lacuna
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 37

1.1K 77 1
بواسطة MirroredMovments

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

"That Chivalrous bastard..." Watching the cart roll farther into the tunnel Caesar clenched his jaw. "Damn him! He's far more injured than both of us combined!"

"Have a little faith in him, I don't know Joseph that well but from what I can tell he's got a lot of fight in him." Speaking up as if to comfort the blond his green hues trailed over your face, he didn't like the idea of you getting hurt once more- you'd taken enough in his opinion and with you still learning Hamon there was no way he'd be willing to bring you back into the fight.

"Wait here," Without so much of an explanation Caesar began running after the pair, you of course wanted to go as well but were held back by Speedwagon.

Worry was evident on his face and reluctantly you settled back showing that you weren't going to follow, "You're going to open up the cuts on your back too much." Murmuring that out his eyes trailed across the torn fabric before falling onto your arm, the sleeve of which was pulled up and a faint red mark could be seen.

"I just don't want to be useless again. I actually know how to use hamon now- I mean it's not enough clearly bu-" "You're not being useless, you're taking precautions. Caesar and JoJo will be fine- like you said, have a little faith." Cutting you off right away the man faintly patted your shoulder in a comforting manner, he knew you wanted to be useful but nobody could've predicted what had just happened.

"We should head back up and wait for them." Gently nudging you towards where the entryway stairs were, the two of you proceeded to wait in the car till the duo arrived- although by this time you'd found yourself dozing off.

With the missing duo now settled into the car the group drove off to the hotel where their meeting spot was. Joseph, who was patched up rather quickly and given a change of clothes, was now seated within a chair complaining to Caesar.

"If I knew he was gonna take me seriously I would've said a year instead! And I don't even know why (Y/N) had to be involved."

"Come on, JoJo. Are you out of your mind? You need to think, seriously! And why was she even a part of the deal?!" Uncrossing his arms Caesar stared at the brunette before him, the deal that'd been made with Wamuu was a spur in the moment type thing and yet you didn't need to be within said deal.

"I am and I don't know!" Clutching his hair and tugging it Joseph let out a groan, he was way out of his league here.

Taking in a deep breath Caesar pushed off the table he was resting on, turning in place to pour a cup of water, "JoJo, you need to at least learn how to do this." Flipping the cup upside down sparks of hamon coated the top keeping the liquid inside. "Here. Just hold the water like that." Tossing the cup over Caesar watched him make an attempt to keep the water inside only resulting in it splashing everywhere.

"Let me tell you what's different about us. It isn't our raw power with ripples. It's that you let them out through your whole palm. That's why you're sopping wet right now." Raising a hand and gesturing to what he was talking about, the blond continued, "I focus mine into the tip of my finger, and let them out from one point. (Y/N) does a similar thing but focuses it into all of them instead of one, that is what she needs to work on. When working with keeping the water within the cup I create a ripple diaphragm in the cup keeping the water inside. Just pumping out a huge ripple is a waste of energy."

"Think of a water pistol, you moron. The smaller the hole, the further it shoots. You need to learn how to control your ripples, JoJo! That's why we're here! Here in Venice, the home of mine and (Y/N)'s teacher!"

After explaining that Caesar and Joseph began preparing to leave, the former of the two took a peak at where you were resting. Speedwagon had left not too long ago being called in to do some work leaving you in one of the spare bedrooms. Having woken you up the blond filled you in on what was happening leading to the three of you now standing beside the canal.

"My back hurts."

"I know. We'll get Suzi to patch you up." Humming that out Caesar reached out a hand faintly patting the top of your head, the blond could easily see that you were still groggy from having just woken up but nothing could really be done about it.

"What's this? I thought Venice was just a tourist town. Why must the master of the ripple be here?" Having a hand raised to shield his eyes from the sun, Joseph casted his gaze around the area.

"Excuse me! We would like a gondola to Air Supplena Island!" Pointing over towards a figure clad in red seated along the nearest floating gondola the person remained seated. "Gondolier, are you listening?!"

Turning in place the person was shown to be wearing a mask, rising in place from where they were seated raising a hand to point towards the two. Wordlessly they tossed the paddle into the water standing amongst it, ripples could be seen in the water below.

"He's standing on a floating oar!" Exclaiming that Joseph starred in surprise, eyes wide. "W-Who the hell is this guy?!"

The oar was kicked out of the water at a brisk pace flicking up quickly to smack the side of the brunette's face. "What the!" Being flung into the water Joseph struggled to keep himself above the surface. "You asshole!" Water pulsated around him in response to his hamon, "I don't know who you are, but I'm gonna make you pay for that!"

"So you can use the Ripple well enough to stand on water, hmm?" Removing their mask the person was revealed to be yours and Caesar's long haired, blue eyed teacher.

"A woman?!" "Master!" "Teach!"

"I still have to make you pay for hitting me with that oar. I won't hold back just because you're a girl!" Hearing Joseph proclaim that you trailed towards the side of the canal lowering yourself to sit along the edge, your eyes trailed back towards where Lisa Lisa stood watching her observe the brunette.

"I tested your talents and found them adequate. I'm impressed you can walk on water without training. However-" Shifting in place much like before the oar was lifted into the air, "You must be prepared to die if you want to master the Ripple in a month!"

"S-She made a high bar!" Watching the woman spin around the oar with ease she flung herself over, fastening something to Joseph's face, "What the-?!" Right away the brunette's hands went to tug at the half mask finding that it was locked in place.

"Joseph Joestar, you will wear that breathing correction mask at all times. Use rhythm. With proper rhythm, you'll have no trouble. But if you fail to maintain rhythm, the mask will begin to suffocate you."

Glancing towards where Caesar stood watching the two from beside you, you let out a low hum. "I'm glad I didn't have to wear something like that." Musing that out your eyes trailed towards the brunette once again finding that he'd fallen into the water.

"We're both lucky in that sense." Bobbing his head in agreement Caesar turned his head, chiding the Joestar. "Just maintain your rhythm and it'll be like wearing a cloth mask."

Grumbling out responses JoJo climbed back up onto the pathway practically glaring daggers towards the woman as she continued to speak. "I am not teaching you simply so you can save your own skin...I am forging warriors that can destroy our enemies!"

Seeing that Joseph was practically fuming you let out a faint laugh moving to stand back up, "Are you really going to try and challenge her again?" Musing that out you watched him flicker his gaze towards where you leaned into his peripheral before turning his head away.

"I never hit women."

"Now, Caesar, (Y/N) and JoJo...Welcome to Venice!" Seeing Lisa Lisa turn away from the group and begin walking off you right away ran after sliding into the spot beside her, Caesar and Joseph's bickering went almost unheard.

Seeing you pop up in her peripheral the older woman let out a soft hum, right away she could tell you were fatigued from something that'd happened and assumed you'd taken the brunt of a fight. "Have you not tried using hamon to heal yourself?" Musing that out she eyed you for a second or two, she knew there was something different about the ripple you used compared to Caesar and herself- but she wasn't sure exactly why or how it was like that.

Releasing a faint laugh you raised a hand rubbing the back of your neck, "I have but I can't really seem to keep it consistent." Hoping that your response made sense and that she didn't whip out another breathing mask you were put at ease as she nodded.

"We'll have Suzi take a look at them, I'll be putting you through some different training when we get back." Seeing you nod along with what she was saying the woman proceeded to lead the group to a boat ending up at the island in no time.

Leaving you with your blond haired friend Lisa Lisa led Joseph and Caesar elsewhere.

Now straddling a chair you bit the inside of your cheek each time the cool cotton ball filled with disinfectant touched your skin. Upon first seeing the array of cuts and scratches Suzi initially thought you'd been mauled by some sort of large cat, but seeing that they were too spaced out got rid of that assumption.

"What did you even do to get this scratched up?" Asking that she pursed her lips eyeing the way the cut's sparked once they were properly cleaned.

"Eh just took a hit for Caesar, that's about all I did unfortunately." Beginning with that you raised a hand gesturing around with it for a second or two, "I also accidentally cut someone's hand off." Knowing that Suzi was somewhat familiar with what had been going on you felt like it'd be fine to share that sort of information with her.

"There are no accidents when using hamon (Y/N)." At the sudden voice joining the conversation both yourself and Suzi looked towards the doorway watching Lisa Lisa stroll in, the woman's blue hues surveyed the damage done to your back before elaborating on what she'd said. "Being able to land that sort of attack on someone takes a lot of power so I am impressed you were able to do it."

"Uh, thanks?"

Pursing her lips the brown haired woman let out a hum, "Although you aren't able to exactly replicate how Caesar or myself use ripple, I believe we can find you a conduit. Something you can focus your own ripple into."

◥✥◤

Then now a post for 2022 :)

Man this years been absolutely wild- I need to get back into my grove of writing, fr fr I'm only at Tonio in part 4 and haven't written in it since- well my document says yesterday but regardless. 

Thats a me issue though- you guys are still on part 2 and I have the entirety of part 3 already written so there's a long way to go :D

Hope the new year goes well for all of you! <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

62K 1.2K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
111 7 6
˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟' ℝ𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟' 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕�...
26.7K 1.6K 109
Born of a French mother and an Italian father, (Y/N) is a very ordinary young girl. At least that's what she would like to claim. Because the truth...
2.8K 95 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...