Avengers react to Hawkeye TV...

Από chazza678

the avengers react to the Hawkeye tv show :) *all characters belong to Marvel/MCU* Περισσότερα

Introduction
Episode 1: Young Kate Bishop
Episode 1: Rogers the Musical
Episode 1: The Dinner Party
Episode 1: You're Hawkeye!
Episode 2: The Fire
Episode 2: NYC LARPERS
Episode 2: Echo
Episode 3: Young Maya Lopez
Episode 3: Imagine Dragons
Episode 3: The Car Chase
Episode 3: Sir Dog Of Pizza
Episode 4: Dancing
Episode 4: Pizza And Holiday Cheer
Episode 4: Bombshell
Episode 4: The Widow
Yelena's Introduction
Episode 5: The Blip
Episode 5: Mac And Cheese
Episode 5: The Avengers Memorial
Episode 5: Kingpin
Episode 6: Trick Arrows
Episode 6: Enjoy The Party
Episode 6: Let's Give 'Em Hell
Episode 6: You Should Have Fought Harder
Episode 6: Hawkeye
Goodbye.
Sequel
New Stories

Episode 2: Katniss Everdeen

11.2K 287 116
Από chazza678

"Okay," Clint sighed, running towards the taxi with bags in his hands. "Cooper, off your phone. Okay, guys, Thank you. This is a car to the airport. Once you get to the airport, Cooper’s in charge."

Lila's face fell in disappointment.

"Hahah that's not going to go down well," Nat predicted, eating some popcorn.

"No donuts, buddy," Clint pointed at Nate.

"But donuts are great," Tony defended.

"What? Why’s he in charge? He’s an idiot," Lila demanded.

"But I got seniority," Cooper grinned, helping put suitcase's in the back of the car.

Everyone smiled warmly at the sibling's bickering.

"When you land, your mom is gonna be waiting there, okay?" Clint informed them.

"Is this about the ninja?" Cooper asked.

"No, it’s not about the ninja.

"Yep, it's about the ninja," Clint sighed.

-Most importantly, remember these words, “Don’t lose Nate.” Okay?" He pointed at Lila and Cooper.

"Okay but where is Nate?" Cooper turned around, looking for his brother.

"Clint, seriously?" Steve face-palmed.

"Where is Nate?" Clint turned and spotted his youngest, he looked back at Lila and Cooper, "Guys, get in the car, please. Nate, come on, buddy."

"There he is!" Nat smiled, spotting her youngest nephew.

"Okay. Come on," Clint carried Nate to the car and helped him get seated as Cooper got in the front. Lila stood next to the car, her arms crossed and an upset expression on her face.

"What is wrong?" Thor worriedly asked.

"I love you, Dad," Nate signed, smiling widely at his father.

"That's extremely sweet," Wanda smiled at the screen.

Everyone shared the same expression as they watched the heart-warming moment.

"I love you more," Clint chuckled, signing back to him.

"Now get inside, buddy," Clint turned to his daughter, "Come on, Lila, let’s go. Huh? What’s with this face?"

"You have a cut on your forehead, Dad. What’s going on? Should we be worried?" She frowned.

Clint looks down at his hands. He wished his family didn't have to worry about these things. Nat, noticing he was upset, squeezed his hand.

"No, no. It’s nothing. Daddy’s got this. It’s no big deal. Okay? Come on." He led his daughter to the car.

Lila sighed sadly, "I really thought you were gonna be home for Christmas."

"I'm gonna be home for Christmas," Clint promised through the screen, his expression hopeful and sorrowful at the same time.

"Hey, look at me. I’ll be home for Christmas."

"Promise me. Promise?"

"Yeah, okay," Clint hugged his daughter, "I said Coop’s in charge, he’s not. You’re in charge. You always have been. Look after these boys. Merry Christmas. See you soon."

"Lila is definately a great leader," Nat poked Clint in the side, trying to lighten up his mood.

"Hah yeah, she is," he smiled.

"Keep your word, okay?" Lila spoke, getting into the car.

"I will. I promise." Clint smiled, closing the door for her, "You guys be safe, okay?"

"Okay."

"Call me when you get home? I love you."

"Bye, Dad," Nate called, waving at Clint.

"Bye, Dad. Don’t worry. I got this."

"Cooper, you do not got this," Lila scolded.

"Ha!" Tony chortled, drinking some cola.

"Love you!" Nathaniel yelled. Clint smiled at his family before they drove away.

The scene changed to Kate's Aunt's apartment. The News blared in the background as Pizza Dog feasted on another slice.

"You should really stop giving that dog pizza," Steve warned, looking nervous for the wellfare of Pizza Dog.

"But it's in his name!" Kate argued, "he likes it! I'm sure he's fine. He's fine."

"A major NYPD investigation is underway. New York socialite Armand Ducane was found dead in his home last night. Witnesses saw a mysterious figure leaving the scene." The Newscaster announced.

"Oh no-" Bucky exhaled.

"You were seen," Sam groaned.

"But that’s…" Kate stuttered, watching the screen anxiously. She turned her head as Clint entered the room, his eyes also on the television.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"The description matches the masked assailant from last night’s auction robbery. These two events have officials wondering if indeed, the Ronin has returned to New York City, if he may be responsible for Armand Ducane’s death, and what he may do next," the newscaster added dramatically.

"Well that was a bit over the top," Tony rolled his eyes, "dramatic, much?"

"Says you, Tony," Steve smirked.

"Oh, my God. Wait. Wait, they think I… They think I’m that… vigilante?" Kate stammered, shaking her head.

Bruce grimaced: this wasn't going to end well.

"It’s been less than 24 hours, you’ve been on the news twice. Impressive. Told you that suit was bad news." Clint walked towards the kitchen.

"Very," Vision agreed.

"Clint, I gotta go," Kate announced, stress radiating from her.

Sounds of protest filled the room as they glared at Kate.

"Um what?"

"Yeah... no. That's not what we're gonna do."

"That is an awful idea."

"No."

"Uh, no, no, no. That is, uh, the last thing you need to do, actually. Let’s not forget the Tracksuit guys trying to kill you twice yesterday. I’m going to find this suit, and until I do, you’re gonna stay put," Clint insisted, throwing his rucksack on the table, "It’s not safe, obviously."

"For once," Tony started, "I agree with Barton."

"Thanks Tony," Clint smiled sarcastically, flipping him off.

"Not showing up at work is not safe," Kate argued, "My mom is already high strung. Surprised she hasn’t called me already."

"Just stay put, please," Clint requested, worried.

"Aww look! I'm growing on you!" Kate grinned.

"No."

"Look, if I stay put, she’s just gonna come and find me, anyway," Kate stood up, "She owns a security company. It’s literally the safest place I can go."

"She has a point," Peter muttered causing Tony to send him a frustrated glare.

"Yeah, no. You’re just not gonna listen to me, are you?" Clint laughed dryly.

"I want to... but no."

Nat smirked.

"Go get changed," Clint sighed, looking at Kate's outfit, "You look silly."

"How rude," Kate gasped in mock-offense, "you wound me! I think I look rather good!"

"All right, I’ll go see what else she has."

The scene changed to Kate and Clint walking through the streets of New York.

"I’m gonna be late, thanks to you," Kate taunted, crossing the road.

"You’re gonna be alive ’cause of me."

Clint smiled smugly at the screen as Kate rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh," Kate noticed Clint swap sides with her, "Being a gentleman, walking on the outside. Nice."

"No, no, it’s just so I can hear you," he pointed at his ears, "And to be clear, not ’cause I want to, just ’cause I need to."

"Oh, what happened?"

Flashbacks of Clint being caught up in explosions were shown on the screen.

"Heh, um yeah," Clint smiled awkwardly, scratching his neck.

"Uh, too hard to tell," he replied.

"Mommy, Mommy, a superhero!" A child yelled, making Clint stop and turn around.

"Cute! You're getting stopped for a photo!" Shuri smiled.

"I don't think-" Clint started, but stopped once he realised he proved himself right.

"Wow, Stevie, you wanna say hi?" The child's mother smiled.

Clint watched as the child ran past him to an Antman cosplayer.

"Ughh not Antman," Clint and Sam rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"What's wrong with Antman?" Kate asked.

"He crawled in my suit once! It was weird!" Sam shook his head.

"Yeah, I've been there," Tony nodded, "that wasn't great."

"Hey, look, that one’s you," Kate pointed at a woman with a bow and arrow.

"No," Clint shook his head and continued walking, "That’s Katniss Everdeen. Let’s go."

"BAHAHAHAHAH!" Tony wheezed with amusement, almost dropping his drink, "you just gained another nickname Katniss!"

Clint groaned as he leaned back in his chair.

"Your problem is branding," Kate noted.

"No, my problem is you," Clint grumbled, "And this ninja suit, and the people trying to kill you ’cause of it.It’s a problem that I’m going to solve today, so I can go home to my family."

"No, it’s branding," Kate smirked, "Your whole thing is that you’re low-key. It’s a very hard brand to sell."

Peter and Shuri nodded in agreement, "she has a point, you know?"

"Well, I’m not really trying to sell anything," Clint replied.

"It should technically make you cooler, but with the scary stuff that’s happened since the Avengers appeared, people don’t want that cynical, cool thing anymore. They want sincerity."

"That's true," T'Challa nodded, laughing at his sister, who was expressing her idea's about a new Hawkeye suit to Peter. Peter nodded enthusiasticly and chuckled at Clint's unimpressed frown.

"That right?" He played along, sarcastically.

"Not self-seriousness, but a heart-on-your-sleeve sincerity."

"I see," Clint nodded as he walked past someone dressed like Santa.

"You are very contained. Keep your cards close to your vest, which you wear over a suit of armor and, like, 16 other layers of self-protection. All of which, under, finally, is your heart. So, not exactly on your sleeve."

"Ha!" Nat laughed at the insult, causing a proud expression to fall on Kate's face.

"Again, not really trying to sell anything," he stated.

"But you do, anyway."

Clint sighed, amused, "Yeah, okay, Kate. Um, what am I selling, then, huh? It’s certainly not Halloween costumes or toys off the shelf."

"Inspiration, Clint," Kate stopped, her expression serious as she stared at her hero,

"Do I really inspire you that much?" Clint questioned the younger archer.

"Yes." She replied simply.

"The office is here. Shall we meet at the safehouse after work?

"Uh…" Clint looked away, not keeping eye contact, "Uh, if all goes as planned today, this is gonna be the last time we see each other."

"Damn Clint, way to lighten the blow," Bucky grimaced at Kate's devistated face.

Kate looked crest-fallen, "All you’ve taught me is how to lose a tail and I almost already knew that."

"Right, maybe I taught you how to bandage a wound. How’s that?" Clint added.

Nat sighed.

"But what about trick arrows?" She asked, hopeful.

"There are no trick arrows, Kate,"

"Lies!" Thor exclaimed, "you showed me them yourself! You were very proud."

Kate stared pointedly at Clint, annoyance written on her face. Clint just stared ahead at the screen.

Clint handed her his phone, "Here, put your phone number in here. For emergencies only. Just go inside. Stay safe."

Kate nodded as she put in her number. The line started to ring, "Just lettin’ it ring, so I have…"

"Gotcha," Clint nodded.

"…your number." Kate handed him back his phone.

"You have got to get me his number, kid," Tony begged, "ever since I prank called him one time, he blocked me."

"Hahah sure, I'll give it to you later!"

"Emergencies only, or I’ll block and delete you. Um, this is goodbye." Clint grimaced, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Okay," Kate smiled, "Great. Merry Christmas."

"All right. Okay?"

"Cool. Call you later," She waved as she approached the building.

Kate laughed brightly at herself as Nat, T'Challa and Bucky smiled.

"No! please don’t!" Clint yelled back.

"I got your number!" Kate smiled, triumphant.

The elevator dinged as the scene changed. Kate enters her mom's work.

"Hey. Back in a sec, D," she greets the receptionist, dropping off her bags.

"Oh my god!" Wanda exclaimed in happiness, "that suit looks amazing!"

"Oh! Thank you so much! It's my aunts." Kate grinned.

"It looks great!" Peter nodded in agreement.

"Oh. Hi, Kate. Nope. Oh!" Another receptionist attempted to stop Kate as she barged into her mother's office.

"Good mornin’," she smiled, "I’m sorry. I know. Before you say it…"

"Katy," Jack interrupted, "Good morning."

"Yay!" Tony cheered, "he's back!"

"Ughhh," Kate grumbled.

"Kate," she corrected, "Sorry for your loss. I, um, saw it on the news."

"Thank you, Kate. That’s very sweet of you," Jack nodded, taking a seat by Eleanor, "He was very dear to me."

"Must’ve come as quite a shock," Kate commented.

"It did," Jack exhaled, "It did, indeed."

Kate sat down in the chair opposite, "You two were probably really close."

"You look like you're about to interrogate him," Sam smirked at Kate, who shrugged in reply.

"Well, we had a special relationship," Jack agreed.

"What about the inheritance?" Kate blurted out before her mother interupted her quickly.

Tony coughed as he tried to hold back laughter.

"Kate, what are you wearing?"

"A great outfit," Nat answered.

"Oh, this, it’s, um…" she looked down at her suit, "A friend’s. Just borrowing it."

"What’s this I hear about a fire in your apartment last night?" Eleanor exclaimed, annoyed.

"Oh don't worry," Kate sighed sarcastically, "it's just the Tracksuit Mafia. No big deal."

"I can explain. Can we talk? Without the interloper?" She gestured towards Jack.

"Please," Eleanor sighed.

"No, no, it makes perfect sense that she would be hostile," Jack raised his hand in defence, "She likely feels displaced by me, and she’s testing our new dynamic. She both desires my approval, yet wants to set firm boundaries. She feels threatened by me, and you know what? I can understand why." Kate raised her eyebrows in disbelief as Jack continued, "I bought a book. About being a stepdad."

"Look! You cannot tell me that that isn't sweet!" Tony insisted, pointing at the screen.

"Whatever," Kate muttered.

"Money well spent, Jack," Kate scoffed.

"Kate, Jack’s cooking dinner. Why don’t you join us?" Eleanor suggested

"Oh this will be entertaining," Sam laughed as Bucky grinned widely in agreement.

"Fine," she nodded, "On one condition."

"What’s that?" Her mom sighed.

"I come up with the conversation topics."

"Question number 1," Kate spoke, "Are you evil?"

Clint couldn't help but laugh slightly at this, although he tried to hide it by faking a yawn.

Jack chuckled and Kate smiled sarcastically in response.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

477K 8.8K 44
Just a collection of one-shots I made when I was super bored Feedback is always appreciated There is language in this story and adult themes I DON'T...
525K 14.2K 41
Ever wondered how it would be like if you were a character in a Marvel movie/TV show? Ever wondered what it was like to date or be best friends with...
76.8K 2.2K 149
Katlin Stark. Genius, billionaire, and in love with a wizard? 🪄 (Most characters belong to Marvel)
355K 9.5K 92
mostly spider-man oneshots most of the characters used belong to marvel, later on some r mine enjoy :)