Still Shots. {ERENXREADER}

ianhecoxluvsu által

{NSFW warning for this fic!!} You sell nude photos online to pay for your expensive tuition at Paradis Univer... Több

☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
★9★-Eren.
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
✩15✩
☆16☆
☆17☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
★21★-Eren.
☆22☆
The end :,)
✩✩✩✩✩✩

☆4☆

1.8K 50 117
ianhecoxluvsu által

[Author's note: Short chapter I know! I'm sorry! But I still put my all into it so read it and enjoy :)]

After classes, Sasha invites me to go out to eat before I went back home and finished unpacking. I agree. I wasn't going to see any of them for a couple of days since I have Fridays off and I can't go to their party on Saturday. Still, I need to finish unpacking today. I was tired of the clutter and looking for things in different boxes. Not to mention that I need to decorate it a little. Maybe I can do that on Sunday.

We go to this small restaurant on campus where I see the group altogether, seated at the booth to the end of the room. Tables are pushed together and seats are added onto the booth since there was no space for all of them to fit in one booth.

"Hey, maybe we can help you unpack. Just to make the workload easier on you," Sasha offers as we walk to the table.

"Nah, it's okay. I bet you guys would want to do other things. Plus, I don't have that many boxes left. It's just the organizing that's gonna be a bitch," I explain. She nods as we approach the table. I notice Eren isn't here but Mikasa is. Safe to say he's actually doing something related to work. The group greets Sasha and me before we take our seats. Reiner calls over a waitress to take our order.

The waitress is overwhelmed by the number of meals she has to write down but nonetheless, she smiles and approaches the cook. We all have drinks though. I sip on lemonade as I listen to Reiner's childhood story.

"So then I told Annie and Bertholdt to grab the toy from Marco while he was crying. Annie almost runs off but she just decided last minute that we needed this toy for our collection," Reiner explains. Marco rolls his eyes, laughing lightheartedly. The group chuckles.

"No that's not it. Reiner was too much of a pussy to grab the toy from Marco so he sent one of us to do it. And Bertie wasn't gonna do it so I just said "fuck it" to get it over with. I did feel bad though. Sorry, Marco," Annie points at Marco. Marco smiles and nods, accepting the long-awaited apology. Jean chuckles.

"I remember that! I was so pissed when I found out that you guys did that, that I got into a fight with Reiner on a school field trip," Jean adds onto the storyline. The group laughs.

"Oh shit, yeah. I remember that too. Well deserved," Reiner replies, dapping up Jean. Sasha nudges my arm and I turn to look at her. She leans into my ear as she sips on her milkshake.

"Eren isn't here. What is he up to since you're his best friend," Sasha teases. I roll my eyes.

"How am I supposed to know? He's probably busy or something," I guess. She smirks and turns to Mikasa.

"Hey Mika, do you know why Eren didn't come?" Sasha asks her. I kick Sasha under the table. She grunts quietly, quickly recovering before chuckling. Mikasa avoids eye contact before responding.

"No..." She quietly says. I sigh and facepalm. Sasha didn't have to ask that. We all know what she meant by that. If Eren was busy all day and avoiding everyone then why would he come to my place at the end of the day? And for notes...? Something seems off. I feel guilty for even knowing that I'll see Eren. I don't know what the relationship is between him and Mikasa. I would ask but Eren would probably be upset about it.

Annie eyes Sasha. Sasha looks back at her innocently.

"Watch your mouth Sasha," Annie warns Sasha. My eyes widen in surprise as I watched the both of them look at each other intensely. Sasha shrugs her shoulders and smiles.

"Or what?" Sasha hits her with an attitude. I grab Sasha's arm from under the table, discouraging her to speak further. Annie rolls her eyes.

"Quit talking about shit that isn't your business. Leave Mikasa alone," Annie speaks up. The group now settles down, listening.

"What are you, Mikasa's lapdog? I asked her a simple question. Eren isn't here and everyone knows that so what's the reason to beat around the bush?" Sasha insults. I sigh and close my eyes before taking a sip of my lemonade. Great. Annie stands up abruptly before Bertholdt grabs her and sits her back down. Armin looks at the two of them.

"Sasha shut the fuck up," Annie finally says. Sasha looks at everyone as they look back at her. She looks genuinely confused. Her eyebrows creased before she laughed out loud.

"Did I say something wrong? Why are you guys looking at me like I just killed the family dog? I asked Mikasa if she knew where Eren was because she's the nearest one to me and the closest one to Eren. What is the deal with you guys?" Sasha obliviously asks.

"Guys, it's fine. I bet she meant no harm," Mikasa finally speaks.

"Right. Let's just drop it. Kiss and make up," Reiner adds on, encouraging a truce. Sasha shifts in her seat.

"Fine. Annie, I'm sorry I called you Mikasa's lapdog," Sasha apologizes. Annie looks away, angry.

"Sorry for telling you to shut the fuck up," She blankly says. I clear my throat before the table slowly started to immerse in conversation again.

The food comes out and everyone starts to eat. I look over at Sasha, who was already halfway done with her food. She catches me looking at her. She smiles with her mouth full of food. I chuckle.

"You look like a chipmunk," I tell her. She chuckles before chewing for a good minute or two and swallowing her food. She drinks her coke before I speak again.

"So...Are you and Annie like...Cool again?" I ask, confused. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Probably not now, no. But we'll get over it. Every person in this friend group has fought before. And we just all manage to get over it quickly. This group is a family. We fight like siblings," Sasha explains. I see then. This bond is strong. I think about what Sasha said to me about how certain subunits of this group have super strong bonds and do not cross any of them. But I feel as if anyone crossed anyone in this friend group, you cross all of them. Maybe they don't see that. I look at the time. Eight. I gotta go. I go in my bag and pull out a twenty-dollar bill, putting it on the table. I stand up.

"I gotta go finish unpacking guys. Thanks for the food. I paid for my meal," I announce at the table. They all give me small smiles and waves.

"See ya Y/n!" The group says in scattered voices. I wave goodbye as I walk out of the restaurant. I get in my car and start my short drive home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I get out of my car and walk up to my apartment door. I unlock it and go inside before locking it again. I suddenly get a call from Eren. The timing was weird. The minute I get inside my apartment he calls me? Is he watching me or something? I answer.

"A text would have been better," I tell him, annoyed.

"Send me your address. I'll head over there in like twenty minutes. Also, do you have bottles of water?" He asks me, ignoring my initial statement.

"Uh, no? I just moved in. I haven't done groceries. But I can get you a glass of water if you want," I offer as I put my bookbag down on my dining table.

"That's fine. Anyways hurry and send the address. I'm in a rush," Eren urges me before hanging up. If he was in such a rush, why call? Maniac. I quickly text him my address before putting my phone down and unpacking what I could before he came. I wasn't planning on letting him in but just in case he does come. I go into my room and hide the mask I use. I put it in my bedside drawer before shutting the lights off and heading to the kitchen to unpack the dishes and cups. Seems like time flew by because I hear a knock at the door. Thankfully it wasn't urgent. I looked around and saw a majority of empty boxes. I was proud of myself. Even though I didn't have much left, that was the reason I held back on doing it. I brush my hands off on my jeans before opening the door and seeing Eren's tall figure peering in. He leaned on the doorway.

"Well, hello!" I greet him in a fake enthusiastic tone. He ignores me and walks inside. My eyebrows creased in confusion.

"I didn't know you wanted to come in. The place is still a mess," I slowly say as I shut the door. He sits down on one of the dining chairs before spotting my bookbag on the table and pulling towards him. I snatch it back and open it myself, taking out the notebook and handing it to him.

"Thanks," He finally speaks. I give him a short smile.

"Yup. Oh, let me get you that glass of water," I head over to the kitchen and grab a glass. I rinse it out before going in the freezer and putting ice in the cup. I pour water from the fridge into the cup before walking back and placing it in front of him. He takes the cup and takes a couple of gulps. I look around for the notebook that was in front of him.

"Where'd you put my notebook?" I ask him. He points at my bookbag.

"Back in your bookbag. I already got the notes down. Thanks for the water by the way," He smiles. I look at him confused.

"What? I was gone for a minute. Those were three pages of notes. You're telling me you already have them written down?" I ask him. He takes another sip of the water before responding.

"I'll remember them," He elusively responds. I look at him, not buying it but I ultimately decide to let it go.

"Okay... Well, I'm gonna finish unpacking some things in the living room. Finish your water then leave," I tell him. He scoffs.

"Geesh, is this how you treat your houseguests?" He teases me as I walk away.

"You being here just doesn't sit right with me," I reply. He follows me into the living room with his glass of water. I sigh before sitting on the floor, unboxing my things. He sits down on the couch, looking around.

"What's wrong with me being here? You hate me or something?" He asks. I don't look at him.

"You and I didn't really get off on the right foot so you're not my favorite person. Plus, aren't you and Mikasa like a thing? Does she know you're here?" I ask him. He scoffs.

"We got a nosey Nelly over here, don't we?" He rhetorically asks. I roll my eyes, facing away from him.

"It's my place. I have a right to be nosey here," I reply. He chuckles.

"Mikasa and I aren't together. I had sex with her once. That's it," He reveals. I move the now empty box to the side as I organize my things.

"Really? Because you guys looked different at the party," I tell him. He stays quiet. I turn and look at him, gulping on the water.

"You watched us? I guess you're a weirdo too," Eren replies, dodging the initial statement. I scoff.

"I wasn't watching. I happened to see you guys. And you guys were practically eye fucking so," I tell him. He chuckles.

"You jealous?" He teases. I look at him dead in the face.

"Fuck no. Are you done with your water?" I ask him, rushing him to leave. He smiles at me.

"Okay sorry. Seems like you got a short temper," He says as he chuckles. I roll my eyes, ignoring him. He puts the glass down on a table before retying his hair. I hear a snap and chuckle at his misfortune.

"Oh is this funny?" He asks, feeling a bit upset that his hair tie broke. I laugh and look at him before nodding. He rolls his eyes before looking around.

"This place looks fucking sad," He insults. I throw a random object at him and he catches it, putting it on the table safely.

"I know. I have to go shopping soon. Any more concerns or questions?" I ask him, aggravated. He chuckles.

"Yeah. You got a hair tie I can have?" He asks me. I organize my things as I spoke.

"In my room. Bedside drawer. If not then check my vanity," I tell him. He walks towards where I pointed. I hear the door to my room open and drawers sliding open. He was too quiet in there. Why was he there for so long?

Wait. Shit.

I stand up and run to my room. I see Eren, peered over my bedside table. He hears my heavy breathing and turns around slowly, holding the fucking mask. I slowly close my eyes, groaning and sighing in defeat. Shit. How am I gonna explain that? Think Y/n. Think. He looks at me, smiling in surprise. He holds up the mask before turning his attention back to me. My heart beat out of my chest. What was he going to say? Could I just play it off as a joke? Then what would he ask? I felt the blood from my face disappear. My legs felt weak. I felt sick.

"Jesus Christ, your face is pale as fuck. What the fuck is this?" He asks playfully, making fun of my anxiety at the moment. I swallow before opening my mouth.

"It's nothing. Just hand it back," I walk towards him, trying to grab the mask. He weaves it and holds it up higher, out of my reach. I sigh.

"If it's nothing then tell me why you have it. Wait, this mask is familiar," Eren tells me. Shit. He's starting to make the connection. He looks around the room before looking back at me. I lick my lips nervously, waiting for his next words. I hope he doesn't know. He smirks again.

"It's you, isn't it?" He asks me, realizing. Fuck. I look at him, not answering. He bursts out into a laugh.

"No fucking way! You're that Riley03 girl! Shit! This can't be true," He lightheartedly says in laughter. I snatch the mask back.

"Eren you can't tell anyone. And I mean not a single fucking soul. I mean it," I sternly tell him. He sits down on the edge of the bed before looking at me, smiling, holding back laughter. He observes my body language before speaking.

"Relax. I won't tell. Your secret is safe with me Riley," He teases. I hit his arm.

"That's not my name! Don't call me that shit. I'm serious," I angrily tell him. He rubs his arm and chuckles.

"God, okay. Fine, you maniac. I already knew it was you anyway," Eren says. My eyebrows creased and my eyes shoot to him again.

"What? How did you know?" I ask him. He goes into my drawer again and pulls out a hair tie before responding.

"You shouldn't text under the desk if you know someone's head down. I saw that DM that pornstar sent you. Which by the way, are you gonna accept? I've been wanting to ask that all day," Eren calmly replies. My face becomes angry.

"That isn't your fucking business Eren. You knew all fucking day?" I ask him angrily. He shrugs his shoulders.

"I guess so. Hey while we're here, big fan of your Instagram posts," He smirks. My face drops into a straight face.

"Shut the fuck up Eren. Don't tell anyone or you're fucking dead," I threaten him again. He laughs at my nervousness.

"I already told you, I won't tell. I kept it a secret all day. Don't you think I would've told by now? Calm the fuck down. Take a seat. You look like you're about to pass out," He tells me. I sigh and sit next to him on my bed. I keep my hands in between my legs, looking down.

"Why are you acting like this is the end of the world?" Eren laughs.

"Because it might as fucking well be. I didn't want anyone to know. And out of all people, you know. That's just my luck," I reply. He sighs.

"I'm not that bad. Jesus Christ. Just calm the fuck down," Eren frustratingly says. We sit in silence for a few moments before he spoke again.

"So what made you want to do this?" He curiously asks. I sigh before looking up at the ceiling.

"Money. My grandma is old and shit. So I need to take care of her. Or at least afford to. So last year I started Riley03," I explain. He nods.

"So you don't want to do this but you have to?" He asks. I look at him annoyed.

"No, you idiot. I want to do it. The money is fucking great. Yeah, there are creepy people once in a while. But overall I like what I do," I tell him. He chuckles.

"You do know like, half of the guys here follow that account, right?" Eren tells me. I groan.

"Including you?" I ask him. He smirks before laughing.

"I'll unfollow. Does that make it better?" He asks. I nod, chuckling.

"More than better. Thank you," I reply. He sighs.

"I don't subscribe to any of those private servers though. Too thirsty for me," Eren adds on. I laugh. I didn't think I would be having a lighthearted conversation with Eren about what I do. Or anyone at the least. Still, I wasn't calm. This doesn't mean I'm friends with Eren. I just need to be on his good side.

"Are you going to my party on Saturday?" He asks. I nod.

"I have to get some photos out. I told Sasha I work at a coffee shop in Marley so if she ever brings that up, just go along with it," I tell him. He chuckles and nods.

"You do those photoshoots by yourself?" He curiously asks. I nod before standing up and putting the mask away.

"Yeah. Besides you, no one in my family knows about what I do. You're literally the only other person who knows what I do. So, I do it by myself," I tell him. He nods.

"That's cool as fuck. So are you like a pornstar or something? Because that's hot," He tells me. I look at him unamused.

"No. I don't do porn. Just porn-like photos," I reply. His eyebrows crease in confusion.

"What the fuck is porn-like photos?" He asks.

"I don't get completely nude. I'm basically an underwear model. But recently...No actually never mind," I tell him.

"You're practically telling me everything. Just tell me," He urges me calmly. I roll my eyes before sighing again.

"I recently posted a nude photo. Like completely bare. I usually show boobs and that's normal. But I posted one where I went completely naked. People loved it. But now doing stuff like porn or POV shots are in like, high demand," I explain.

"And you don't know what to do?" He asks. I nod.

"I'd do porn if I was more comfortable. I couldn't do it by myself though. I dunno. Or even photos and shit. Like who would I use for a POV shot, you know? This shit takes letting someone in on what I do. And I don't know if that's what I want to do. Or even if I want Riley03 to go down that path," I explain further. He nods, listening attentively.

"Well, just do whatever your comfortable with at the moment. It's clear you want to Riley03 to do porn. But you said it yourself, you aren't there yet. So don't rush it. And if you don't like it then don't do it. That way, people pay hella money off of one video because you only ever released one video in high demand. That's genius marketing if you ask me," Eren gives me advice. My eyebrows raise in interest. He was right.

"I never thought of it like that actually. Thanks, I guess," I awkwardly tell him. He smiles before standing up and walking out of my room. I follow behind him as he reaches my door. He turns around and smirks at me.

"Thanks for the hair tie. It smells like your shampoo," He mentions. I cringe.

"Gross. You sound like a stalker," I insult him. He chuckles.

"So I'll see you whenever since you can't come to the party. But you totally should still come. Just saying," He tries to convince me.

"I told you, I can't. It takes forever to take these photos and get them out. It's fine. I'll just go to the next one," I tell him. He shrugs his shoulders.

"What if I helped you?" He offers. I look at him and laugh.

"Yeah. Nice try," I tell him. He rolls his eyes.

"I'm serious! What kind of photos are you taking? Underwear photos? It's fine. Not like anyone hasn't seen you in your underwear anyways. It'll get done quicker and you can come to the party," Eren tries to convince me. I continue to laugh at his offer.

"Not happening! Why do you want me to go to your stupid party anyway?" I ask him. He looks away.

"I dunno I just do," He replies in a low tone, almost embarrassed. I watch him for a moment before responding.

"I'll see what I can do. Is that enough of an answer for you?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders, disappointed by my answer. I chuckle.

"I guess. Then if you don't come to the party, I'll see you whenever," He tells me. I nod as I held the door open, waiting for him to walk away.

"Okay. Bye," I tell him. He begins to walk away and I shut the door. Not even a minute later, I hear a knock again. Confused, I open the door slowly. Eren stood there leaning against the doorway, looking down at me.

"I don't know if I'll be able to say this again so let me say it to get it out of my system and we can pretend I never said it. Deal?" He asks me. I watch him, confused.

"Okay...?" I tell him. He leans down to my ear.

"To be honest, when I found out what you did today, it turned me on. It was all I could think about today," He whispers in my ear. I felt his warmth divorce from me as he stood straight again. Shivers went down my spine at every word he spoke into my ear. My expression was indescribable. I wasn't laughing, in fact, I took it very seriously. I just didn't know what to say. Do I even respond? I felt my cheeks get hot as he looked at me with a smirk. I avoid eye contact as he stood in front of me. I feel his hand touch my chin, almost lifting my head up but being so gentle that he just decides not to. I hear a small scoff exude from his mouth.

"To think that in your line of work and you still get nervous over things like this. I'll see you around," He tells me lightheartedly before finally walking away. I take a moment and close the door before locking it.

No way Eren fucking Jeager made me blush.

Ugh.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

545K 22.2K 50
★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER in which your professor assigns a quiet and aloof boy to be your tutor. only for him to discover many different f...
171K 5.2K 39
-𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 -𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 -𝟏𝟖+ -𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧...
208K 3.2K 32
"𝘔𝘩𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴?" ☜♡☞ *I...
185K 3.7K 28
𝘦.𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳