invisible// saiki kusuo ff

Por ishortcqke

{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quie... Más

Chapter 1|| Y/n's Pov
Chapter 2 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 3 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 4 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 5 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 6 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 7 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 8 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 9 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 10 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 11 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 12 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 13 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 14 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 15 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 16 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 17 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 18 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 19 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 20 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 21 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 22 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 23 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 24 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 25 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 26 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 27 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 28 || Flashback
Chapter 30 || Mikoto's Flashback
Chapter 31 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 32 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 33 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 34 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 35 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 36 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 37 || Y/n's POV
BONUS: time skip || first time

Chapter 29 || Mikoto's POV

2.9K 116 115
Por ishortcqke

I stood in the presence of my previous best friend. Memories flooded my mind. I felt anguish and regret. I could only assume she remembered the worse. My heart fluttered, seeing a new opportunity to clear the misconceptions and start new.

"Y/n-"

"Stop."

"Wait! I-"

"I don't want to hear it. Stay away from me or this time I'll break more than a couple bones."

My breath was caught in my throat as she brushed past me with a vanilla breeze. I knew it was selfish, but I had to let her know what actually happened. I wanted to clear my name, to assure her I wasn't what she thought. Losing Y/n was one of the most painful experiences I'd had, even after getting hit my a truck and ending up in a full body cast. I'd had that experience twice, but now that she was within my reach, I wasn't going to lose her for a second time.

I had transferred here to deliver a message. If she didn't trust me, she wouldn't take my word. Something bad was going to happen, and I needed to assist her in the solution. Pieces of the future were gradually surfacing in my premonitions. As the puzzles fit together, time ran out.

"I can't let you go, Y/n. Please, just hear me out."

Y/n halted as I grabbed her wrist. She sent me a glare, turning around to face me.

"Why should I? I don't even know you. And you don't know me. Forget about our encounters; it's what's best for everyone. Or are you insistent on ruining my life further?"

"You've got it all wrong! Look, I know... how it seems. But I swear on my Uncles dead fish I would never even think about spreading something as confidential as..." My voice trailed off as a bright figure emerged from behind Y/n.

"Who... is that?"

"Oh, miss perfect? Teruhashi. She's way more interesting than me, so feel free to have a go at her."

"Is that chick the other one with psychic powers?" I whispered, the bright aura fading slowly.

"What?" Y/n demanded suddenly, possibly with hostile. "What do you mean, 'other one'?"

She shrugged off my hand and I straightened to meet her eyes, now turned to me with focused curiosity and suspicion.

"That's why I came here. I have some news about the psychic in this school. You and their fate tie together... with the task of saving the world."

"....The world? What kind of bullshit are you talking about?"

"Y/n!" called a cheerful, feminine voice. A shining embodiment of perfection bloomed into view.

"Teruhashi..!" mumbled Y/n, turning around with a pained smile. I noted her uncomfortable body language and shift in aura. Upon further inspection of the girl, I noticed the angel-like winged aura. My eyes widened in shock as I recalled my early school memories of first encountering a magnificent aura.

"Have you seen Saiki today?" Teruhashi asked, tilting her head and resting a finger on her bottom lip.

"Um.. no, we haven't been in contact."

"Really? Because Chiyo told me you've been calling him Kusuo-kun lately. So, you know, I just thought you were growing closer!"

Her cheeks heated at the mention of his given name. I was behind her, waiting for the chance to mend our friendship, eager to tease and interrogate Y/n about this encounter of insinuation of a crush. Still, the situation seemed tense. I picked up on the vibes that there was something of a love triangle going on. Still, I'm not sure what kind of guy would pick anybody other than Teruhashi.

Unless, maybe he could see more than just than the outside appearances of others. If he had some sort of special ability, he could see more about a person than what meets the eye. Then, Y/n would actually have a chance.

Wait. The guys name was... My heart skipped a beat. Recalling my dream, I was tipped off about a guy with the initials K.S. And his name was...

"Kusuo... Saiki," I spoke up. My eyes darted across the floor while more flashes of the future awoke.

"Oh, hello!" Teruhashi said, noticing my presence. She sent a brightened beam and feminine wave toward my direction.

"H-hi," I stuttered, charmed. Still, that realization was ground breaking. I glanced at Y/n, aching for the chance to fill her in.

"Kokomi-chan!" a high pitched voice rung out. Y/n and I peered behind her to watch a bubbly ginger
with a bob skip this way. She must have been close to Teruhashi.

"Chiyo!" greeted Teruhashi. "Y/n and I were just chatting. She's actually met a new friend, it seems."

"Ooh, a gyaru!" the girls eyes sparkled as she politely bowed.

"I'm Yumehara Chiyo. Nice to meet you! I love your style."

She was actually kind of adorable. "Auira Mikoto," I replied, grabbing her hand and shaking it with a cool composure.

"Chiyo... Chiyopipi! I'll do your makeup some time if you want."

Chiyopipi's eyes sparkled. She nodded, and then sent a greet to Y/n. I felt her glares burn my back as the crowd seemed to grow. She was never much of a social person.

"Oh! where are my manners," Teruhashi spoke up. "I'm Teruhashi Kokomi. Nice to meet you."

I reached out to extend a hand and noticed the glossy shine on Teruhashi's fair skin. It was as clear as a summer day and yet glowed with ethereal essence. "Holy crap your skin is actually glowing. What makeup do you use?"

Teruhashi giggled politely, nodding thanks. "I'm sorry... I don't use makeup! I'm actually pretty bad at it, haha, so maybe fill me in on your techniques too?"

My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Actually, Chiyo and I were actually heading to a local cafe to hang out. Would you guys like to join us?"

"Well, I-" Y/n started.

"Yeah! Totally!"

Teruhashi giggled. "That's great! let's get on our way, then. I've just got to change my shoes."

~

"It's not too far from here," said Teruhashi as we walked along the sidewalk.

"Are you sure you want to go there? Not ramen or anything?" Y/n suggested, somewhat nervous.

"I love ramen!" A dopey voice suddenly blurted. We all halted to a stop.

"What?"

"Who was that?"

I glanced over to see Y/n's face had paled. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

"Nendou, stop randomly cutting into conversations!"

"Huh? But those girls were talking about ramen. Let's go get ramen with them."

Three boys rose to our side. There was a bulky, tall man with a feeble mustache and wack haircut contrasting a short, cute boy with fluffy blue hair. The other one was a gangly purple-head with unfitting glasses. They were all wearing the same school's uniforms.

"Y/n!" The blue haired one said in delightful recognition. "O-oh! Teruhashi too!" His red bandaged hand reached up to rub the back of his neck, almost a match to the shade on his face.

"Eh? there's that new girl too." Nendou pointed out.

"And me," Chiyo muttered.

I did a quick read of their auras to find out their vibe. The big one was kind but dumb, which greatly relieved me. The short one was just as fluffy as his hair, but most likely had a childish complex. Adorable. Switching my focus on the other tall one, my heart thumped, and I gasped. His aura was strong and fierce. A ghostly mullet also made for a strong presence on the back of his head.

I immediately attached myself to his arm. "GaaAh!" he blurted in protest.

"Heya! I'm Aiura Mikoto, a gyaru, psychic, and new comer to P.K. Academy! But you can just call me your girl."

"Get off of me!"

"Kaidou, hi!" Chiyo cried, obviously throwing some charm in her tone.

"Oh, hi, Yumehara!"

"Kaidou, eh? I woulda guessed you were, like, Kazehaya or something. Pretty close, right?"

"Can you let go of my arm?"

"Hmmm, let me guess, is your name... Kyoya? Or-"

"It's Aren Kuboyasu! Now let me go!" The thug reclaimed his arm.

"I'm Nendou Riki," said Nendou even though nobody asked.

"Hey, guys!" said Teruhashi.

"Where are you heading to?" questioned Kaidou, stepping back each time Chiyo made a bold step closer.

"Ramen, right?"

"Actually, we were gonna test that small cafe somewhere around here. Care to join?" I said, sending a wink to Kuboyasu.

"Yeah, Kaidou, we'd love to have you!" encouraged Chiyo.

"Hey, what about m-"

"Okay, I'm in the mood for sweets anyway!"

Finally we reached the cafe. We picked a booth in the corner and made our orders.

"Have you seen Saiki around?" Kaidou asked Y/n, shifting from Chiyo's close contact.

"No," she muttered.

"So... what's it like being a gyaru?" asked Kaidou.

"Oh, it's freeing and spectacular. Embracing the sunshine and living fabulously, what could be better?"

"I admire your confidence to rebel against the beauty standard!" praised Teruhashi. I sensed an underlying hint of scorn.

"I think it's cool! Say, Kaidou, do you think I could make a good Gyaru?"

Kaidou blushed and fumbled to unwrap his drinking straw."Well, I- I mean, it's not like- I wouldn't know!"

"Of course you would, Chiyopipi. You're beautiful without makeup, so thinka the glam with makeup!"

"Huh? Makeup? Can I try?" asked Nendou.

"What- no!" Kaidou protested.

"Why n-"

"Nendou, you're a guy!"

"Yeah, stop being a creep," scolded Kuboyasu.

"But-"

They continued arguing despite Chiyo trying them break them up.

"Guys-" started Teruhashi. They shut up and immediately adverted their attention to her.

"Hm?"

"Yeah?"

"What is it, Teruhashi?"

Chiyo deflated in defeat. Her head sunk into her arms. Soon the treats came. I ordered a parfait, same as the love of my life sitting across from me, and Y/n ordered a coffee jelly. Teruhashi ordered a crepe and Chiyo a slice of cheesecake.

"Coffee jelly?" noticed Kaidou as Y/n slipped a sneaky bite into her mouth.

"Look at how she eats it!" said Nendou.

"She looks like Saiki when she eats!"

"Yeah, she does!" agreed Chiyo.

"Doesn't she, Teruhashi?" asked Kuboyasu.

"Well, I guess I could see the resemblance," she muttered.

"No, I don't."

"You do!" Chiyo insisted. Y/n sat down her spoon and looked out the window, hiding a blush.

"Ooh," I whispered. "That reminds me, we seriously need to talk about this Kunio-Saki-guy."

"Nendou, give me my spoon back!"

"Kaidou, let me get that spot of whipped cream on your face!"

"N-no it's fi- "

"I swear I'll beat you in the head with it when I get it back!"

"Oh, lord." Teruhashi muttered.

"I'm leaving," decided Y/n.

"Excuse us!" I shouted. "We gotta take a tinkle."

I pushed my way out of the booth and pulled Y/n away. I felt a buzzing sensation in her grasp.

"Let go." Y/n yanked her hand away and sped to outpace me. I followed her to the bathroom, my bright mood dimming.

"Y/n," I said, entering the bathroom and observing her as she washed her face.

"I gotta speak to you about the dream I had. It's supes urgent."

"What's the point?"

"I'm not quite sure who this Kuro Saiko guy is, but he and you are the key for the future. I know you can do it, you just have to trust me to understand. "

"I've already trusted you once, Aiura. I'll never make that mistake in my life again."

"I never told anyone your secret. I know you felt something off about Teruhashi, right? She's the one with the crazy aura I talked about in my first day of Junior High. She has a part to play in what happened to you."

Y/n turned off the faucet and patted her face dry with paper towels.

"Teruhashi? You mean, you know why she knows my real name?"

My eyes widened at the realization. "She knows? I thought your pops erased it from everywhere."

"How much have you been blabbing about?"

"I swear, nothing! Look, I might be able to piece together this information now. But we should go somewhere private."

Suddenly the door swung opened and we jumped. "Hey," said Chiyo, panicked.

"What's up?"

"I... accidentally spilled water on Kaidou! Ugh, I'm such a clutz!" She brushed past us to collect paper towels.

"You like him, huh?"

"What!?" Chiyo dropped the towels in shock. Y/n bent and helped collect them.

"It was pretty obvious, hun."

"Not to Kaidou," Y/n pointed out. Chiyo relaxed.

"Hey, why don't we leave y'all to make your move? I'm sure Teruhashi could guide you, seeing as she probably has a lot of experience with guys." I suggested.

"Experience? She's too shy to make a move on Nendou!"

Chiyo gasped then slapped a hand over her mouth.

"I wasn't supposed to say that!"

Y/n and I exchanged a glance that told me she was under a misconception.

"Well, then. I'll leave you guys to work your magic. Nendou with Teru, Kaidou with Chiyopipi."

"Huh? But I thought you liked Aren?"

"Eh, he'll have to wait. We've got some bigger problems to deal with right now."

"Like what?"

"Y/n is having some gastric issues," I whispered.

"I am not-"

"Oh, I see." Chiyo winked at her. "I'll let them know you had to take care of homework."

"Thanks!" I hugged Chiyo, cutting off Y/n's excuse.

"Okay, let's go!" Y/n and I peeked our heads out of the door to see the cost was clear. The boys were distracted trying to I press Teruhashi.

"Poor Teru," I clicked my tongue. "You better get out there, Chiyo."

"Mhm!"

Y/n and I snuck out inconspicuously. "Where to?" I asked her.

"The park."

. . . . . . .

A/n: sorry for late update! tysm for reading, and remember to vote! merry Christmas and happy new year. chapter saiki pic:

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.8K 188 9
Y/N is a popular teen idol who's looks, and talents make her know from all over the globe. Thought she is originally from Japan. More specifically To...
1.5M 48.9K 40
(y/n) (l/n) transfers to PK Academy. She slowly becomes friends with a few people. One person catches her eye and she falls for him, hard. "You...
70K 2.5K 16
A saiki k x Jujutsu Kaisen crossover the CP : Gojo Satoru x Saiki Kusuo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Even though Saiki can't get a normal life like he wanted he acc...