No Escape

Por scottystaco

Secrets gets spilled. Peter Parker gets kidnapped. Can he ever escape all the bad in his life? Will he ever g... Mais

Chapter 1: They Took My Kid
Chapter 2: Don't Say It
Chapter 3: Don't Give Me Hope
Chapter 4: Hydra
Chapter 5: Is This Real
Chapter 7: T is for Trauma
Chapter 8: Worried and Fun
Chapter 9: They're Back
Chapter 10: Secret File
Chapter 11: He's A Really Good Lawyer
Chapter 12: Stop Scaring Us
Chapter 13: Secret Door
Chapter 14: Am I Hallucinating
Chapter 15: Terrified By A Pest
Chapter 16: Oh My God
Chapter 17: New Girl
Chapter 18: Worrying and Preparing
Chapter 19: Guilty or Innocent?
Chapter 20: Why Me
Chapter 21: Trio Time
Chapter 22: School Trip
Chapter 23: Who Is It?
Chapter 24: The Competition
Chapter 25: Going back home
Chapter 26: Where Is He?
Chapter 27: SPS is Back in Action
Chapter 28: Suit Disaster
Chapter 29: You're A Curse
Chapter 30: Fun and Speculation
Chapter 31: The Interrogation
Chapter 32: I Am A Curse
Chapter 33: Do you ever feel lost?
Chapter 34: Training Struggles
Chapter 35: You Can't Save Everyone
Chapter 36: Worry
Chapter 37: Sleepover Disaster
Chapter 38: Sugar Rush
Chapter 39: The Fallen Tears
Chapter 40: Battling the Fire
⚠️INFO PLS READ⚠️

Chapter 6: Please Be Alright

158 1 2
Por scottystaco

⚠️SLIGHT TW⚠️

I feel tears threatening to fall so I wipe it away.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Pepper asks.

"Peter's in medbay" I explain as everyone looks at me in shock.

"What? How?" Nat questions.

"I'm not really sure but he looks so injured. His friends said he was coughing blood, he threw up trying to eat, he has a sensory overload, he thinks he broke his ribs, his clothes are all ripped and he's freezing" I tell everyone with tears trickling down my face.

Pepper gets up and hugs me while I just hug her back.

"Peter will be alright. He's strong and has Tony and Bruce with him right now and they will do everything to keep him alive" Pepper reassures.

"Rhodey you should probably-" Steve starts to say.

"Breaking News!" The Daily News broadcast comes on making the show that everyone was watching go away. "It has been reported that Peter Parker was seen passed out in Tony Starks arms at Midtown Tech in Queens, New York City. All searches have been called off but it looks like the fifteen year old kid is badly injured."

The news then pulls out videos of what students took in the hallways of him awake and then passing out and then the videos and photos the paparazzis took as Tony was rushing him to the jet.

"You heard it here folks. Peter Parker is being taken to the Avengers Compound as he is in serious condition" the Daily Bugle announcer says just before the show comes back on.

"I'm gonna call Ned and ask him what happened" I announce.

"Tell us when you find out" Rhodey chimes in.

"Yea and in the meantime, we'll wait for any news that Tony and Bruce may have" Clint reassures.

"I will and thank you" I thank.

I walk away from everyone and into a different room, having Neds contact out. I click call and the phone starts to dial.

"Hey May! I got some news" Ned greets.

"Hey Ned. It's on the news. I saw and Peter is currently in medbay. What happened? How did he find his way to the school?" I ask, trying to not make it sound like I'm crying to see him hurt.

"He said that Hydra was blasting weapons at him and one of the weapons started to tick. No one heard it except for him until it started to become louder. It blew up the base and he passed out, getting stuck. He woke up, got himself unstuck under pieces of the building and then walked until he saw familiar places. He realized he was close to the school and came here. He was all bloody and cuts all over. He also was freezing and his clothes were all ripped. We tried to give him food but he threw up so we gave him water. He was having a sensory overload and the bell rang, making his ears bleed. We saw the paparazzis outside and then Mr. Stark came into the classroom after I called him. He carried Peter out since he could barely walk and that's all I know" Ned explains.

"Oh my god" my voice quivers.

"I'm really sorry May but I'm sure Mr. Stark and Dr. Banner is doing their best if he's in medbay" Ned apologizes.

"Thank you for telling me. I'll let him call you when he wakes up" I thank before hanging up.

I put my hands over my mouth and start to cry.

Peter's so hurt right now.

I hate seeing him like this.

Please just let him be alright.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

May leaves the room, calling Ned and I look at everyone who has tears in their eyes. I'm honestly upset too but I'm trying to not show it. Clints sitting next to me and I see him looking at me like he knows my true emotion, who is also trying not to cry since he has kids and also loves Peter. I mean he has been my best friend for years so I wouldn't deny that he can't see the truth behind my eyes. I just hate it.

I hate being vulnerable to emotions but I just want my baby spider to be safe. He doesn't deserve this and I feel so bad for May and Tony cause he's like their kid too. Honestly he's like everyone's kid here at the compound. No one likes to see him hurt. I just want him to be alright. He's so young, just please let him be alright.

Everyone's sitting in silence, not knowing what to say. Everyone's probably praying in their heads right now for him to be alright. That is until Clints phone goes off. He looks at his phone as I look over his shoulder to see Lila calling.

"You should probably take that" I announce.

"Yea...you should come with me. They probably want to say hi to their auntie" Clint suggests.

"Alright then let's go" I respond while we get up and walk into Clints room. When we enter, he picks up the phone and puts her on speaker.

"Hey Lila. What's up?" Clint greets.

"We saw the news. We just wanted to say that we're all sorry for what happened but we're glad you found him. Nathaniel won't stop bugging to meet him and moms at the store so he's just bugging me and Cooper about it" Lila explains. "How is he?"

"He's in medbay with Tony and Bruce. He's not up yet but we're hoping he's alright" Clint tells her. "Wanna say hi to Auntie Nat? She's right next to me" Clint says as he's already putting the FaceTime screen towards me.

"Hey Lila" I greet her just as Cooper and Nathaniel shows up on the FaceTime call. "Hey boys."

"Hey Auntie Nat!" The three of them greets me back.

"Can we meet Peter?" Nathaniel asks.

"Not now buddy. He's tired and we don't want to overwhelm him with many visitors especially since he never met you three" Clint explains to them.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

We just cleaned up some of the kids blood and put him through an x-ray. Banner is currently stitching him up while I'm sitting right next to the kid, trying to not cry at how hurt and small he looks. Please god or whoever is listening, please let him be alright.

"Alright I'm done stitching him up. He has a concussion and broken ribs as you know but other than that, he's fine. He shouldn't have visitors but I think you should stay here with him because he may wake up confused or something. I'll go tell everyone the news and hopefully he's up soon" Bruce explains.

"Ok, thank you Banner" I thank him before he leaves.

I don't ever stop looking at the kid.

I can't.

He needs to be alright.

He needs to wake up.

I hate seeing him like this.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

I make my way up in the elevator until it opens up in the commons. I see everyone but May, Nat and Clint.

"Friday, call Clint, Nat and May to the commons please" I tell her.

"On it Green Meanie" Friday responds.

I roll my eyes at the name that Tony programmed for her to say.

"What's going on?" Steve wonders.

Before I could even answer, May, Clint and Nat rushes in.

"Is Peter up?" May asks.

I motion for the three of them to sit down so they do.

"He's alright but he has broken ribs and a concussion and I had to give him a few stitches. I'm not really sure when he'll be up but he can't have any visitors until then because he may wake up confused or scared and we don't want to stress him out. Once he wakes up, I'll check up on him and then see if he's up for any visitors" I explain.

Everyone let's out relieved sighs.

After few moments of comfortable, relieved silences, Rhodey starts to talk.

"Oh yea uhhh Clint, who called you?" Rhodey asks.

"Oh it was just Lila. Laura went to the store so Nathaniel has been bugging her and Cooper if he can meet Peter. They saw the news but I told them not now since I don't want to put stress on Peter by having three strangers in medbay with him" I exclaim.

"I'm sure Peter will love to meet them once he's all up and good. If you ask him about it, he'll probably be happy to meet your kids" May assures.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been two days.

It's now Wednesday afternoon.

And Pete is still asleep.

I haven't left medbay.

Pepper and Rhodey brings me food.

Mays been visiting because Banner thought she should visit her nephew even though he said the kid can't have visitors. He felt bad but I do too. He is her nephew after all.

I don't sleep.

I feel like once I sleep, this is all a dream and I'll wake up in my lab still searching for the kid.

I'm ruffling with the kids hair, still never taking my eyes off of him.

His chest is rising up and down to indicate that he's still breathing and if that's not enough proof, he's hooked up to a heart monitor.

I just want the kid to be up and happy.

I don't want him to remember what happened in Hydra but I know that's impossible.

I just want him to be alright.

Please just let him be alright.

I see Peter jerk his hand out of the corner of my eye.

Wait...did that really just happen or am I imagining it?

I take a closer look at the kid when I see his leg jerk.

Ok what the...

The kid bursts up, breathing heavily and looking around scared.

"Hey kid. It's alright, you're safe in medbay at the Compound" I assure him.

As soon as he looks at me, I see a small bit of him relax.

I get up and pull him into a hug, rubbing his back as he's starting to cry.

"It's alright kiddo. You're safe now" I whisper.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm in the commons with everyone besides Tony watching Criminal Minds.

"Green Meanie, baby spider is awake" Friday announces.

Everyone looks at me with joyful tears in their eyes.

"I'll go check on him and hopefully he can take visitors" I speak up, making my way to the elevator.

I step into the elevator as it closes behind me and starts to take me to medbay. Once the elevator opens up again, I see Tony hugging a crying Peter. I slowly make my way towards them but keep my distance so they don't see me yet.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm hugging Mr. Stark, still crying and trying to control my breathing when my spider senses goes off.

I realize I have my web shooters on that I thought got destroyed when I was at Hydra. 

My senses keeps tingling, telling me someone is watching.

Who is watching us?

I quickly pull away from Mr. Stark and shoot my web.

"Should've expected that" Dr. Banner announces himself as a web sticks onto him.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry Dr. Banner!" I apologize.

"It's alright and I've told you before, you don't have to call me Dr. Banner. You can call me Bruce. Tony, can you help un web me?" Dr-Bruce brushes it off.

Mr. Stark ruffles my hair before grabbing a medical knife and getting the webs off of Bruce.

"Thanks Tony. Peter, I just need to run some tests on you to make sure you're all right" Bruce explains.

"Ok but can I unplug myself from these machines? The beeping is hurting my ears" I claim, wiping my tears.

"Uhh yea, sure" Bruce responds as he starts to unplug me from the machines and Mr. Stark goes back to sitting in his chair. "Do you remember what happened?" 

I'm hesitant for a moment before I nod my head yes.

"Ok, can you see clearly?" Bruce wonders.

"Kind of. I see more of a bright light than anything" I answer just as the lights shut off and I get scared.

"Is that better?" Mr. Stark asks.

Cell.

Dark.

Weird shadows.

No light besides the tiny window when it's day.

I freeze for a moment, trying to not cry.

"C-can you just dim them?" I ask above a whisper.

Without any response, the lights go dim and I become less tense.

"How about that?" Mr. Stark questions.

"Yea, thank you" I thank, taking a relief sigh only to hold my sides...ow.

I then look over at Bruce who is writing things down and I become tense again.

What is he writing down?

Pain.

Pain through my whole body.

Screaming.

I'm screaming my lungs out.

Ross is writing things down on this paper while his agents are torturing me.

Tears are flowing down non stop.

He continues to write.

"Wh-what a-are you w-writing?" I whisper.

I think Bruce notices that I'm tense because he looks at me concerned.

"Nothing bad, don't worry. I'm just calculating some things" Bruce answers. "How's your head?"

"Hurts...why does it hurt so bad and why does my sides hurt?" I question.

"You have a concussion but it should get better within two weeks and it causes your sensory overloads. Your overloads will go away once the concussion dies down. You also have broken ribs that should heal soon if your healing factor picks up" Mr. Stark explains.

"Is May alright?" I ask.

"She's upstairs with everyone else. She's alright" Mr. Stark assures.

"Can I see her?" I wonder.

"In a little bit if you're up for it. Can you explain how exactly you got to your school if that's alright with you?" Bruce questions.

"Uhhhhh sure. Well Ross was blasting weapons at me which made me fly back into the wall. The wall started to crumble down but that's when I heard...the ticking. No one heard it until it started to become louder. When it got super loud, the base exploded. I passed out and woke up to the destroyed base. Remnants of the base was on me and I had to lift what weighed like tons off of me. I then started to walk until I saw familiar streets. I realized I was in Queens and was close to my school so I walked there" I explain, trying to not cry and really think about it.

"I'm so sorry kid...do you know where he is?" Mr. Stark asks.

"No. I woke up to dead agents but some of them escaped like Ross when they woke up" I respond.

"We'll find them and I'll make sure to kill Ross" Mr. Stark assures.

"Tony, you can't kill Ross. You can put him in jail but you can't kill him and you know that. He's apart of the government, if you kill him you'll be known as a murderer and will be sentenced to jail without using your money to get you out. Your best bet is just taking him to court" Bruce quickly chimes in.

"Dammit you're right. Then let's get that son of a bitch to court" Mr. Stark sternly says.

"Capsicle wanted me to tell you to watch your language" Friday interrupts as Mr. Stark rolls his eyes.

"When can I leave medbay?" I wonder.

"You can leave tomorrow but you need to take it really easy because of your senses causing stress to your concussion and your broken ribs. You also need to eat something so I'll go inform Pepper to make you something. It won't be too tasty to stress you out so don't worry" Bruce reassures as he makes his way to the elevator.

"Do you know where the base was? And it's ok if you don't, just curious" Mr. Stark questions.

"No I don't, I'm sorry. It did take me a while to get to Queens though, I felt like I was walking for hours but that could've been cause I was in pain" I tell him.

"Ok well that could be a ton of towns. We got Utopia, Fresh Meadows, Terrace Heights, Hollis, Oakland Gardens, Kew Gardens, Bellaire, Forest Hill Gardens and some other towns that aren't too far away. Maybe even Brooklyn" Mr. Stark lists.

"How do you know if you're even gonna win the court to put him in jail?" I ask.

"Because I got the best lawyers, I have you to prove him otherwise and because I could win any argument. Though I don't want to put you on the spot but the court will make you a witness because he kidnapped you. That's why I'll make the court date when you're ready because I don't want you to not be ready and have to go against him" Mr. Stark claims.

"You can make the court date whenever even if I'm ready or not because honestly, I don't think I'll ever be ready but I rather get it over with" I ramble while he nods his head in response.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

The elevator opens and I step out. Everyone looks my way, wanting to hear the news.

"Pepper, could you go make him some food? Not too favorable but more bland and some apple juice. He's recovering and you guys could go visit him but two at a time. Don't be too loud because his concussion does make his heightened senses be all over the place. I also want to say to not sneak up on him because I did get a web shot at me so just a heads up. He should be able to leave medbay tomorrow. I suggest you guys can start visiting him once Peppers done making his food to just give him a few more minutes to calm down and relax" I explain.

Everyone let's out relieved sighs while Pepper starts to make her way to the kitchen.

"Thank you so much Bruce" May thanks.

"It's no problem, I'm glad to help" I assure, giving her a smile in return.

A few minutes past when Pepper speaks up.

"The foods done. May, wanna come with me to medbay?" Pepper asks.

"Yeah" May responds, nodding her head, happy to finally see her nephew awake.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mr. Stark and I have been talking and he's pretty much just catching me up on things when the elevator dings. I flinch at the loud ding when I smell food. I look towards the elevator to see Pepper and May coming down with food and apple juice.

"We brought some food and apple juice!" May announces.

I'm almost in too much shock to say anything. Pepper places the plate while May places the apple juice down on the table and sits down.

"I missed you so much" I say above a whisper.

May comes to hug me as I hug her back.

"I miss you too Pete. I'm so glad you're here and safe" May claims.

She lets go of the hug and hands me the plate of toast.

"Thank you for the food and drink" I thank. "Hey Pepper, glad to see you too." I smile.

"It's no problem. We've all missed you Peter" Pepper brushes it off.

"I missed you and everyone else too" I reassure.

"How's your head and ribs?" May asks.

"Hurts but I'll manage, my healing factor will let it heal within a few maybe less days" I tell her.

"Hey, only my ego could be that big" Mr. Stark chimes in.

"Don't worry, your ego is more huge than anyone I've ever met" I remind him.

"Don't tell him that" Pepper chuckles, making us all laugh but Mr. Stark.

"Hey you shouldn't even be laughing. It hurts your ribs too much, be careful and eat your food" Mr. Stark protests.

"Relax grandpa" I roll my eyes.

"Did you just call me grandpa? Did I hear that right? I'll let you know that I'm younger than Capsicle up there who let me remind you, is like a hundred years old" Mr. Stark argues.

"I mean your grey hairs explains your age" I sass as he gasps, making May and Pepper burst out laughing.

"Hey! I don't have grey hairs and if I ever were to get them, they would be caused by you" Mr. Stark snaps back.

"No, that just goes with your age" I state, making him gasp again.

"Ok that's it, you're grounded" He protests.

"You can't ground me! Only May could ground me" I protest back.

"May, could you ground him?" Mr. Stark asks.

"I think he's pretty much grounded already by having to be stuck in medbay and to take it easy for around two weeks" May claims.

I stick my tongue out at Mr. Stark making him stick his tongue out back.

"Pepper! Tell your husband to not stick his tongue out at me" I plead.

"Ton-" Pepper starts to chime in.

"What?! How is that fair?!" Mr. Stark accidentally says a bit too loud for my liking.

"Tony, stop yelling. You're hurting his ears" Pepper demands.

"Sorry kiddo" Mr. Stark apologizes.

"Oh I almost forgot. You have to call Ned and Mj at some point today, they're really worried about you" May tells me.

"Ok, I'll call them later" I assure her.

I start to eat my toast despite how much my ribs protests and drink my apple juice as I'm laughing with Mr. Stark, May and Pepper. I don't know how long they've stayed down here for but once they go up, Steve and Rhodey comes down.

"How are you feeling Queens?" Steve asks.

"Honestly fine" I respond.

"Is Tony giving you trouble?" Rhodey questions.

"Yes" I answer.

"Hey, you're giving me trouble" Mr. Stark argues.

"Then why are you still down here if I'm causing trouble?" I protest.

"Touché" Mr. Stark responds.

"How are you two?" I ask both of them.

"We're good, glad you're alright. Surprised Tony hasn't have you in a human bubble yet though" Rhodey explains.

"Don't give him ideas!" I tell him.

"Great idea honey bear!" Mr. Stark comments.

"Knowing Peter, he'll most likely love it" Steve chimes in.

"Hey!" I shout.

"Oh shush, you know you'll love rolling around in that thing especially with your extra adrenaline" Mr. Stark exclaims.

"Stop bullying me before I tell May and she'll be mad" I threaten.

"Oh yea we don't need a repeat on how she found out that you're Spider-Man" Mr. Stark agrees slightly chuckling.

"Hey ice pop, can I borrow your shield when I'm all healed?" I ask.

"Why?" Steve wonders.

"Because...it's a surprise" I reply.

"You are not taking it sledding or using it as a surf board ever. It's not a toy" Steve declines.

"Please?" I ask, using my puppy eyes.

"Tonyyyyy!!!" Steve whines.

"Look at his puppy eyes Rogers! You can't say no to that!" Mr. Stark gives in.

"Yea well you were also not suppose to let the kid know that his puppy eyes works Tony" Rhodey chimes.

"Ok well my answer is still a no. It's not a toy Queens" Steve declines again.

I groan in response.

"Meanie" I mumble.

Steve gives me a stern look but I know he's joking around. We talk for another like twenty or so minutes before they leave and Nat and Clint comes down.

"эй паучок, как дела?//Hey baby spider, how are you?" Nat wonders.

"Привет!! Я в порядке, как дела с мальчиками? Клинт доставляет вам неприятности?//Hey!! I'm fine, how was dealing with the boys? Clint giving you a hard time?" I question.

"Это грубо! Знаешь, я могу позаботиться о себе, а я - управляемый парень!//That is rude! I can take care of myself you know and I'm a manageable guy!" Clint defends.

"У меня есть идея. Давайте продолжать говорить имя Тони, чтобы заставить его думать, что мы говорим о нем//I have an idea. Let's keep saying Tonys name to make him think we're talking about him" Nat suggests.

I see Mr. Stark look at us at the mention of his name. The only word he does know in Russian is his name.

"Отличная идея! Мистер Старк сказал, что я сделаю ему седые волосы, так почему бы не начать сейчас?//Great idea! Mr. Stark did say I'll give him grey hairs so why not start now?" I agree.

"И Тони уже смотрит на подозрительное, так что это уже работает//And Tony is already looking at us suspicious so it's already working" Clint notices giving Tony a side eye.

"I know you're talking about me!" Mr. Stark finally says something.

"No we aren't" I deny.

"Так что насчет Тони-//So about Tony-" Nat carries on, smirking.

"What are you even saying about me and how dare you teach the kid Russian and then go behind my back" Mr. Stark states but we ignore him.

"Я точно знаю? Мистер Старк говорит, что он гений, но на самом деле это не так//I know right? Mr. Stark says he's a genius but really isn't" I lie.

"Верно, особенно с его большим эго//True, especially with his big ego" Clint chuckles.

"Enough talking about me and stop speaking in Russian before I kick you two out of medbay" Mr. Stark threatens.

"Тони просто кусок дерьма//Tony is just being a piece of shit" Nat ignores him.

"Ok that is enough. Both of you out" Mr. Stark demands.

"You can't kick us out for just cheering the kid up" Clint defends.

"Yea and we weren't saying anything bad about you" I protest.

"It's not like we brought up your huge ego" Clint slips out.

"Which we didn't" Nat quickly jumps in.

"Barton said that on purpose! I do not have a huge ego" Mr. Stark deflects.

"Yes you do and you know it" Nat shuts him down as he just rolls his eyes.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

I wake up.

I try to move to realize that I'm stuck.

Stuck?

How?

I feel something heavy on my back and head.

I can't look up but I could feel something really heavy on me.

It hurts.

I can barely breathe.

And I can barely move.

I look around to see that I'm stuck under a warehouse that collapsed.

"HELLO?!" I call out.

Nobody answers.

"I-I'M DOWN HERE!!! I C-CAN'T MOVE!!" I try again.

Still no one answers.

My eyes feel heavy.

Blink.

The scene changes a bit.

But I still can't breathe or move.

This time, I see the exploded Hydra base.

And some dead or passed out agents on the floor.

There is still heavy weight on top of me.

I know I need to get out of here.

I can't die yet.

This can't be real.

I put my hands on the remnants and start to push up.

My ribs hurt.

My head hurts.

Everything hurts but I gotta push through it.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I scream in pain, lifting the remnants off of me.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I burst up in medbay.

Breathing heavily.

Tears already flowing down my face.

I feel a hand touch me but I flinch away.

I look to see Mr. Stark.

Instant regret flushes my face but I don't care too much about it because I can't breathe.

"Hey kid, it's alright. It was just a nightmare" Mr. Stark tries to calm me down.

I shake my head no.

It wasn't a nightmare.

It happened.

It was real.

"Why don't you take deep breathes. Then if you want, you could explain but let's control your breathing first, we don't need to stress your ribs out. In..." Mr. Stark takes an exaggerated breathe in for me to mimic him but when I do, I instantly hold my stomach.

I can't.

It hurts.

My ribs hurt.

"Hey, it's alright. Here, I'll tell you a story. Try and calm you down, we'll see how that goes. You don't have to talk but listen and don't laugh, it'll make it worse. Once a upon a time there was a baby spider. The baby spiders name was Peter. Peter was only 14 when he wanted to take on bigger things. A man in an iron suit came along. His name was Tony, who I must say is a genius and a really great guy and very handsome. Anyways he took the baby spider under his wing and taught him a few tricks like how to defend and attack during a fight without only just using his webs. But then Peter did something dumb and Tony took his suit away. Then the spider got in huge trouble and fought some crazy guy. After, Tony invited him to join the avengers but he declined cause he thought he wasn't ready. Well do you know what happened to him now? He joined the avengers and became apart of the hero family where everyone loves him. The end" Mr. Stark tells his story, making me calm down a bit.

"Th-that was a d-dumb story" I claim.

"What? I thought you'd like it" Mr. Stark gasps as I try to not laugh.

"You're gonna make me laugh" I inform him but he just smiles.

"You feeling better?" He asks.

"Yea, thank you. I'm sorry for waking you" I thank.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not apologize especially for something you can't control?" Mr. Stark questions.

"Sorry" I apologize as he just gives me a face. "S-"

"Don't finish that sentence" Mr. Stark protests.

"What time is it?" I wonder.

"It's uhhh 2:17 in the morning. You fell asleep and you forgot to call your nerd friends" Mr. Stark reminds me.

"Oh my god! I have to call them!" I shout.

I quickly grab my phone and call the group chat when both of them answers.

"You're finally up!" Ned whisper screams.

"It's two in the morning. We're glad to see you up but you woke us up" Mj says sleepily.

"Actually I woke up more than a few hours ago, I just got caught up on things" I claim.

"When are you coming back to school?" Ned questions.

I look at Mr. Stark wondering that same question.

"Are you seriously asking me? It should be obvious. When you get better. You have broken ribs and a concussion that makes your heightened senses makes things louder and you are asking me when you are going back? That should be the least of your worries!" Mr. Stark rambles. 

"The broken ribs should heal before Monday and the concussion should die down by then to. So that means I could go to school on Monday" I state.

"We'll see and I don't trust you that you aren't lying about how your concussion should die down because your healing factor isn't even able to help concussions" Mr. Stark protests.

"Ok well I don't want to be cooped up in the compound either so I rather go to school. Plus I want to see Ned and Mj" I explain.

"Hang up the phone and go back to bed" Mr. Stark demands.

"Ok fine, geez. Goodnight guys, sorry for waking you" I say goodbye as they say goodnight back and we hang up.

"Now do you think you want to go back to bed, stay up and talk about your nightmare or do something else? Your choice" Mr. Stark leaves it up to me.

"Uhhh I'll just head back to bed" I reply, wanting him to go back to bed so he doesn't stay up worrying about me and I don't want to be any trouble for him.

"Night kid" Mr. Stark says.

"Goodnight" I respond, closing my eyes.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

End of chapter 6! How do you like the story so far? I have lots of plans for this story so I hope it all comes in together so I really hope you enjoy this story!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2K 128 10
Miles thought balancing school, his family, and Spiderman was hard enough, but when the dimensional walls start blurring together, its up to the Spid...
14.8K 470 27
Book 1 Peter was taken by Hydra when he was 11 years old. He has completed hundreds of missions and is now 16. His new mission- infiltrate the Avenge...
238K 8K 34
Peter Parker has lost everything. His best friend keeps trying to kill him and he's finally giving up hope. Will the Avengers be his heroes or will...
7.7K 139 27
Peter Parker discovers he has a twin brother that works for Hydra! How will he save him and other kidnapped kids under Hydra's control?