erotic ; spencer reid

Von CMbinging

she's hotches daughter, and it was never an issue... until now. [ TW: SUBSTANCE ABUSE CONTAINED IN THIS BOOK... Mehr

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31

chapter 27

4.5K 99 90
Von CMbinging

Angela's point of view:

Running out the door to Derek,
he leans against the wall.

" Fresh out of the shower?" His eyebrows raised.

The both of us remaining silent, we follow him down to the uber, as he slides into the front.
Spencer opens the back door for me, stepping aside letting me in first.

Such a gentleman.

Derek types away at his phone, my mind replaying the shower only a few minutes ago.

" So, Hotch and Emily aren't coming anymore since Jack's sitter canceled" Derek turns to face us.

" Huh, he didn't even ask me to look after him" I say.

Spencer glances at me.

" Well you're here now so you may as well get smashed, i'm going to get wrecked tonight!" Derek turns the radio up.

Resting my head on Spencer's shoulder, he glances down at me, slinging his arm over me.

Looking up at him our eyes lock, his sweet plump lips, how could anyone resist?

Derek glances back at us, smiling before we pull into Garcia's driveway.
Thanking the driver as we climb out.

The music is blaring, you could hear it a few blocks away.
How many people did she invite?

" I thought she said small party?" Spencer asks.

" It's Penelope, this is her small" Derek follows us through the front door.

Rossi and a few women are stood by the pool table, of course the lady's man.

Walking through the living room, JJ's sat next to Will mid conversation with another couple.

Half the people here look drunk already, who knows what Garcia has put in the punch.

Derek finds his way to her in the kitchen, kissing her cheek before she offers him a cup of punch.
He accepts it, taking a sip and hissing.

Laughing at him, Garcia glances at me.
Her eyes widen with a grin, locking eye contact with Spencer and I.

" Okay, you two are just so yummy together, I want to eat you".

" Who are all these people?" Spencer asks.

She laughs, " Honestly I couldn't tell you, When I was drunk at Callum's I apparently handed out my address like it was candy".

Classic.
She hands Spencer and I a drink of punch, looking up at her she encouragingly nods.

" What's in it?" He asks.

Taking a sip from it, squinting at the harshness of the whiskey.

" Spencer, I know you love to ask questions so I've got one for you" Derek cuts in.

" Before you do sweetheart, Let me answer his question. It's whiskey, vodka, tequila and a mix of juices!".

He nods, sipping from it with no reaction to the taste.

" I think we should have a shot" Derek says.

Finishing the cup of bitterness, Garcia slings her arm over my shoulder.

" My dear, you are looking divine tonight".

" Hey, so are you" Smiling at her, we watch as Derek grabs out the shot glasses.

Spencer grabs the bottle of tequila, pouring up 4 shot glasses.

Each of us grabbing a glass, clinking them together before throwing them back, the burning sensation running down my throat.

" Wanna dance?" Derek asks.

" You read my mind" Garcia takes his hand, the both of them melting into the large crowd.

Turning to face Spencer, meeting his eyes with mine.
He smirks, his eyes tracing my body up and down before his hands run up and down my sides.

Swaying along to the music, our eyes locked.

Reaching for the punch, pouring myself another cup.
He raises an eyebrow.

" What?" I laugh.

" I really feel like I need to invest in that leash".

" Do it" I tease, licking the top of the cup, his eyes watching closely.

Biting at the side of his lip, Rossi comes up behind him, scruffing up his hair.

" Reid and Hotchner, up to no good I see?".

Spencer shakes his head, " Not me, just her".

Playfully pushing him they both laugh, taking another sip from my cup.

My arms feel floaty.

" Hey, I need to use the bathroom. I'll be back".

He gently stops me, " Do you want me to come?".

Leaning forward, my lips inches away from his ear.

" Yes, but later tonight".

Pulling back, his lips pulled to a smirk as his cheeks turn rosy red.
Nodding at me while trying to continue his conversation with Rossi.

God, a few weeks ago and I would've never been throwing dirty jokes at Spencer Reid.

Squeezing through the crowd, I make my way towards the bathroom, reaching for the handle to find it locked.

Cmon, I really need to go.

Leaning against the wall, crossing my legs together to try an ease the feeling that i'm going to actually pee my pants.

Finally the door swings open,

" Drew?" Our eyes meet.

" Angela, are you stalking me?".

Laughing, " You wish, I really need to go though so".

He steps aside, smiling at me before I close the door.
At last getting to the toilet, the best feeling in the world after needing to go so bad.

Washing my hands, walking out the door, surprised to see Drew still standing there.

" How do you know Penelope?" I ask.

He shrugs, " She invited me at Callum's party, I must admit she throws quite a rager".

Taking the last sip of my drink before placing the empty cup on the coffee table.

" She does, and I love her and need to go find her so i'll see you around Drew!".

He gently grabs my arm, spinning me back around.

" Do you think I could have your numb-"

" Get your hand off of her" Spencer's deep voice comes out of no where.

Feeling his body behind mine, Drew let's go of my hand.
A confused look on his face.

" I'm sorry, I was just asking for her number". He says innocently.

Spencer scoffs, " Well She's my girlfriend, so you can forget about that".

My eyes widen, Drew's face drops before he walks off into the crowd.

I don't turn around to face him, instead, he walks around the front of me.
Our eyes meeting.

He said it.
Even if it was just a territorial thing.
He said it.

" Girlfriend?" I repeat it.

He laughs, snaking his arm around my waist.

" Cmon, JJ wants to do shots".

In utter bliss, walking with him towards the kitchen.
Walking with my boyfriend, melting into the fact I can call him that.

The colourful lights flashing around the room,
not helping the drunk feelings running through my body.

My arms feel numb,
legs floaty.

A euphoric feeling i'm just starting to get used to washes over me.

Joining with the rest of the group,
Derek looks smashed out of his mind with his arm slung over Garcia's shoulders.

Rossi is mid conversation with JJ and Will, they look at least half way drunk..

Glancing up at Spencer, his content smile creating a warm feeling in my stomach.
I'm not sure where he's on the scale from drunk to none, but I would say almost drunk.

" Aren't you two just the cutest, such an unexpected but perfect match" Rossi laughs.

Garcia looks at Derek, a smirk on both of their faces.

" Unexpected? C'mon it's been inevitable since the first day they met!" She says.

Derek nods, " I know a pretty boy in love when I see one".

Spencer hides his blushed cheeks, looking away from the group.
My warm cheeks taking over, lips pulling into a smile.
I can't help it.

Garcia begins to pour shots while a tall blonde lady makes her way next to Derek, whispering something into his ear then unfolding her balled fist.

A few small bags of what looks to be molly.

Derek shakes his head hesitantly, she turns to look at Spencer and I.

My stomach drops.

It has been a while since i've taken anything at all, let alone my personal favourite.
Right after mom died I couldn't get enough of that.

Spencer's hands slide into my hips from behind, pulling my back up against his front.

Gathering myself, I shake my head in response to her offer.
Something I had never imagined myself doing.

Watching her fade away into the crowd, Spencer's mouth close to my ear.

" I'm so proud of you".

His gentle words, brushing against my skin leaving goosebumps.

" Alright, everyone grab one!" Garcia stumbles over her own feet.

Derek is quick to help her stand properly, his arm over her shoulders.

JJ grabs her, Rossi and Will a shot, Reaching forward, feeling his bludge poking into my ass.

Passing him a shot before straightening up again, my cheeks so warm I just know they're rosy red.

It's mainly alcohol that creates the blushing...
that and drunk Spencer behind me.

" Cheers everyone!" JJ shouts.

Spencer watches me swallow before he gulps down his.
Placing the glasses back on the bench, my body really feeling fuzzy now.

Spencer's point of view:

I'm not drunk, but i'm not sober either.

Her hands run through my hair before resting on each shoulder.

Our eyes locking,
sweet emerald green, like nothing else.

How could anyone hurt you?

She breaks eye contact, glancing over at Garcia on the table again.

A familiar face walking through the crowd, towards the kitchen sends my heart dropping.

Vanessa?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

862K 12.2K 47
"i love you." social media - can bring people together or tear them apart cover by @elysiani
496K 4K 22
one shots about spencer reid and matthew gray gubler!!!!! trigger warnings will be given in each chapter open for requests!! lmk if u wanna see somet...
128K 916 27
ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ ᴍɪɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ;) -Mainly Hotch, Reid, an Emily- "ຟē'll ๓ēēt iຖ คຖ໐thēr lifē" Requests are welcome so just shoot me your ideas and I'll tr...
334 0 4
Matthew Gray Gubler imagines from my tumblr :) There will be smut, angst and fluff in the following