Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

Island

4.3K 117 60
By AnimeEagleScout

Green Energy vs Oil

"

Oh it appears someone is getting a little confident." The Black Mistress said with her heel digging into Solar-Chan's cracked chest. "Guess you need a friendly reminder who runs the world."

A cane tapped on the ground as someone walked in. "Hello Oil-Sama..."

"...it's been a while." Fission-chan said "Heard you've been getting a little dry."

"Heard your still decaying in chernobyl."

"Cute how's that trip in the ocean?" Fission-chan asked leaning on her cane. "82,000 birds of 102 species; about 6,165 sea turtles; as many as 25,900 marine mammals; and a vast number of fish dead because of you."

"Oh you wanna play numbers? 90,000 and 146,000 people in Hiroshima alone." Oil said "So Don't act all innocent."

"True but I'm not as gassed up as you or this one." Gesturing to an unconscious Geo.

"That joke was so pathetic I forgot to laugh." Oil said "Speaking of pathetic how's that sister of yours?"

"Oh you can ask her yourself." Fission said.

"Heyyy!" Fusion said smiling.

"I'd thought you'd be bigger." Oil said.

"I've started dieting actually." Fusion said "Gotta get sexy for my ceremony."

"What ceremony?"

"My crowning of course." Fusion said "Gotta make sure everything is perfect. Scrubbing your skid marks off my throne is a must. Oh wait that's just your crud-y ass."

"I am the thing the world runs on little girl." Oil said Stepping over Solar-Chan "The world uses me for everything and when I'm gone the world with know me and the big load of plastic from me fucking the world over."

"You 4 along with the whole of humanity lost. I'm gonna laugh as my final moments are filled with humanity shitting itself." Oil said.

"We...will...win." Solar-Chan coughed out.

Oil turned and bent over "and why do you plan to do that? Hu? Tell me how you think you'll win?"

"I won't..." Solar said "But here's a little fact. Solar is nothing but Ranged Fusion."

"Big. Fucking. Deal." Oil said tapping Solar-Chan's face mockingly.

"The Sun releases energy at a mass–energy conversion rate of 4.26 million metric tons per second, which produces the equivalent of 38,460 septillion watts (3.846×1026 W) per second." Fission-chan said leaning on her rod and looking up.

"Quit pretending either of you have a chance." Oil said "Your Critical Ass failed to defeat me once before and you'll fail again."

"You think I'm out of tricks?" Fusion said raising he cane above her head. Her eyes glowing brighter as her Critical Mass Ultra kicked in.

Oil rolled her eyes but something hit her in the back.

"What is this?" Oil asked.

"This... is Fusion." The youngest of the group said putting a hand to her now armored chest "Clean... Safe... ARC FUSION."

"YOU...WILL...DIE." Oil boomed as fire erupted around them.

A shield formed from Arc-Reactor Chan. Oil was stopped cold "3.3 gigajoule a second. One gigajoule of natural gas is approximately equivalent to 27 litres of fuel oil, 39 litres of propane, 26 litres of gasoline. My fat ass weighs around 800 tonnes." Fission-chan said "Hyper Mass Swing!"

Batting Oil across the room.

"What..." Oil said coughing out the black sludge.

"Repuslor Rockets." Fusion said standing over The Black Mistress. "Safe enough they can't ignite Gasoline. Your Roaring Dragon Inferno is useless."

Oil-Sama tried to ignite but was blasted.

"You think your any different from your pathetic sister?" Oil-Sama asked.

"Actually I am."

"Critical Mass Mega Bomb!/Big Fucking Repulsor Gun!" Fission-chan and Arc-Reactor-Chan shouted as their Ultimate Attacks were charged up.

"NOOOO!" Oil-Sama Shouted as all she saw was a bright light.

I-Island

Landing David Shield met the group.

"Toshi your looking better." David said going for a handshake but was pulled into a hug.

"Good seeing you man." Toshinori said "This is the one I told you about."

"Izuku Midoriya right?" David asked.

"Yes sir." Izuku said "We brought the stuff for the Expo."

"Hi Mr Shield I'm Mei Hatsume of Mei Hatsume Incorporated. Specializing in Support Gear and General Machinery." Mei said.

"Nice to meet eager people with an interest in the field." David said.

"So where do we bring our projects?" Izuku asked.

"Oh right please bring whatever to Shield Industries building so it can be inspected." David said.

"Shotgun!" Katsumi shouted.

"Shotgun?" David asked watching as the pelican ramp lowered "What is that?!"

"Introducing Mei Hatsume Incorporated M12 Warthog." Mei said.

"This is for the Green Energy Convention?" David asked.

"Pop the hood." Mei said.

"12.0 liter. Liquid- Cooledhydrogen-injected ICE." Mei started.

David listened Mei explain it was a water powered car.

"Wait so it can separate and condense Hydrogen from water with zero emissions?" David asked.

"Yes sir." Mei said.

David blinked. Turned to Izuku and asked "And What did you make."

"A Particle Accelerator to make solar panels."

"Ok let's discuss this back at the lab." David said.

"I'm driving." Izuku said.

Shield Labs

"Drives pretty smooth." David said.

"Just remember to turn using the handbrake." Izuku said.

"The M12 Warhog has a top speed of 125 kilometres per hour (78 mph) or and its hydrogen tanks can power a maximum range of 790 kilometres (490 mi)." Mei said "Each wheel contains an independent wheel motor charged by the engine so when the main engine runs out it has another 500 miles worth of charge."

"This thing is a hybrid?!" One of the scientists David called over to help examine in.

Mei just stood there grinning.

"Also the warthog can collected water from the surrounding area when not in use." Mei said "Artic variants are currently being designed to melt snow for increased fuel. Salt Water yet to be tested."

"And what have you made?" One of the scientists asked looking to Izuku.

"A Particle Accelerator to make Solar Panels." Izuku said.

"Really?" One asked.

"And what exactly does a Particle Accelerator run on?" One sarcastically asked.

"On the 20 nuclear reactors currently in my facility." Izuku said.

"Yeah that would do it." David said.

"Well let's hear how it's done." The lead scientist said sitting down dramatically.

"Solar panels start out as big silicon crystals then are trimmed then sliced into .15mm wafers." Izuku started "the crystal needs to be sawed not cut so there's a lot of wasted parts. Now what if we could use the entire crystal?"

"The protons are shot into the crystal and we just pop off the new wafer. Perfectly cut with no waste product." Izuku said "I just gained 50% of the crystal for use. Let's take it even further. This method allows me to make wafers .003mm thin without breaking them. Say a single crystal makes 1,000 wafers with current methods. I've just doubled the output. 0.15÷0.003=50. Now if we can make 2,000 of the 0.15mm wafers we can get 50 times our output making 0.003mm thin wafers. 50 times our 2000. A single crystal would produce 100,000 wafers. Ive just a hundredfolded my output and I haven't had to spend a single yen more."

"That's...that's impressive."

"Ok...that sounds like it will work on paper but..."

"Stop interrupting him!" Katsumi shouted.

"Now what if we take those and instead of steel or aluminum frames say we glue the proto wafers to a flexible material before its popped off then heated it can make much lighter panels. Or using something like Graphene..."

"Flexible Solar Cells." David said holding the one Izuku brought.

"That cell costs about 20 dollars total to produce." Izuku said pointing to it.

"How much is the warthog?"

[A warthog in lore is about Cr 52,000 in halo lore. Let's calculate that by equivalents.]

[A burger combo is advertised as Cr 7.77. Now using a McDonald's Quarter Pounder with Cheese - Meal that is 5.79 USD. So 7.77÷5.79=1.3419689119. So 1 halo credit is around 1.34 dollars. But let's not forget inflation exists but also halo had years of peace to make things cheaper so a Warthog stock would probably be in the 50k or maybe 40k. But using our number.]

[1.34 × 52,000 =69,680 USD. However let's look at this price. All Warthogs are build using a factory on Mars. There is no human labor and titanium is so abundant that the UNSC Infinity and UNSC Eternity could be built and not collapse earth economy so it isn't Material cost.

It's shipping and handling.

The industry average cost to ship a car with an auto transport company is upwards of $2.00 per mile for journeys less than 200 miles. How Much Does it Cost to Transport a Car Overseas? The exact amount that it will cost you to transport a car overseas depends on how far your car is going to be traveling and the company that you hire to do the job. In general though, expect to spend about $1,000 to $2,000 to ship one car to another country.

But Warthogs aren't shipped overseas they're shipped in space.

Mars is 229.35 million miles from earth currently and The minimum distance from Earth to Mars is about 33.9 million miles.

Using the domestic shipping of 2.00USD per mile times 229.35 million

2×229,500,000=459,000,000 USD On just shipping.

The average cost to ship a car within the continental United States is $950. The highest average price is $1,200, and the lowest average price is $700. The per mile average for moving a car is $0.60 per mile for trips of 1,000 miles or more.

0.60×229,500,000=137,700,000 USD just to get a Warthog from Mars to Earth.

But reach is 10.5 Light years away. World Cuisine is a restaurant on Reach so using out math.

1 LY= 5,878,625,370,000 miles

6.173 × 1013 miles = 61,725,566,385,000 miles.

61,725,566,385,000 times 0.60= 37,035,339,831,000 USD

So using an inflation calculator 1 dollar in 1921 is worth 15.45 USD. That's 100 years of inflation. Halo takes place 500 years in the future. So that shipping is probably a lot lower then we can guess so... sorry I feel ashamed I can't math this more but just for sake of math a Halo Credit is worth 1.34 USD.

[Or you could make it so World Cuisine is like Five Guys. $8.95 for a regular burger, $5.15 for regular fries and $2.59 for a Regular soda. 16.69 for a single meal. 7.77÷16.69= 0.4655482325. So 1 credit is 47 cents.

If you use the new numbers 52,000 times 0.47 = 24,440 for a Warthog. The Wrangler's base trim carries an MSRP of $28,475 for the two-door body style and $31,975 for the four-door (Unlimited) body style.]

"We're selling the first batch for 30 grand." Mei said "But more factories could lower cost in the future."

David just turned to the rest of the group. "And you 3?"

"Oh no I'm just a shareholder in Stark Industries." Ochako said.

"I'm his tool box." Momo said pointing to Izuku.

"I'm just here." Katsumi said.

"Speaking of Here. Where's my Goddaughter?" Toshinori asked.

Melissa

Melissa was showing the company distributing her artificial organs the new stomach and discussing the cost of the new stomach.

"We can easily charge 200 grand for one." Melissa said.

"Melissa you genius." The Union rep said clapping his hands. Her HUD had blinked.

<message>
<uncle Toshi>
"I AM....Here on the island."

"Oh my Godfather is here!"

"This meeting is over anyway." The Union rep said.

Later

"So anything I need to know about your God Daughter?" Izuku asked.

"Oh she's amazing."

"Kinda a bias statement?" Izuku said.

"Well she is just like her dad." All Might said.

"Uncle Toshi!" A shout was heard.

"Melissa!"

"You're looking better." Melissa said.

"Even better then before." All Might said lifting her up. "New Arms?"

"Carbon fiber." Melissa said.

"I'd have gone with Bucky paper honestly." Izuku said.

<profiler: Unknown>
<Social Media presence: NA>

"Who's this?" Melissa said.

"A friend of your Uncle." Izuku said.

The two looked at one another.

Name: Melissa Shield
Age: 21
Medical Tags: Quadruple amputy, Artificial Heart Replacement.
Scan indicates 14 different augmentations.

All Might was quiet as Melissa seemed to be scanning Izuku.

"Nice jacket." Melissa said.

"Cute eyes." Izuku said.

"Melissa this is one of my students." Toshinori said "Izuku this is my God Daughter Melissa Shield."

<unknown signal detected>

Melissa was trying to check who it was and only heard.

"Are these Hit Logistics?"

"No they are-"

"You're in the wrong house fool!"

Melissa started screaming.

<<ERROR ERROR>>
<DRIVERS BEING OVERRIDDEN>
<<KERNAL DAMAGED>>

Melissa arms burst at the seems.

"What's happening?!" All Might asked reaching for Melissa.

"Jarvis's anti-hack protocol is to detonate the source. It's supposed to drain bank accounts of those scam call centers." Izuku said "We need to get her to an operating table."

Melissa was unconscious.

"Strange I need you to grab something from my lab and get your ass to I-Island!" Izuku shouted

Ok sorry it this one is a little weird.

Next up is what exactly happened to Melissa, the civil introduction of Izuku and Melissa and the Rebirth of the nanotech.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1K 15
After Tony Stark snapped, saving the world in Avengers Endgame, his soul was given a strange mission before it could pass on, go to another world and...
48.2K 936 41
Takumi Sakai has become the Iron Man of the MHA world thanks to his mentor, the ghost of Tony Stark, doing one last mission before his soul can pass...
365 12 7
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ❪ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒... ❫ ▬▬ ❛ 𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾. ❜ ⋆ ˚。⋆ ☾ ❪ 𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩�...
647K 23.3K 44
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...