Only His

Od Shawty_melodies

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... Více

A/N
Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎
Cнаpтёя TШѳ|✎
Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їж|✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎
Cнаpтёя Йїпё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Tщёгѵё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп
Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп
Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё
Єpїгѳgцё

Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё

3.5K 142 62
Od Shawty_melodies

Kazimir

Two weeks later

Aliyah has been distant to a level. Ever since we can back from Arizona, but I got news that the feds raided most of their operations. There were going to be down for a few weeks.

A lot people who were involved with the Mexican cartel got busted. I found it funny how Karma is a bitch honestly.

I was much careful now when it came to talking about certain things around my men. I only spoke to Alexei and Aliyah, when she felt like joining in.

She was a lot different since Arizona. I assume it brought back some memories that were not the best. She seemed to be in her own world and always on her phone.

She did end up wrapping herself back up into going back to the club. I didn't complain, but gave her space. I was always there watching her dance on stage.

I don't what to do help her out in the slightest. She was talking about going to Florida and getting a move on in the plan. She was slowly coming back to me.

It was Florida then Louisiana. By the time we do all of that traveling it will be end of October and I have to fly out to Russia to my family.

Maybe she could meet them and sit could show her what it's like in Russia. I might have to start to teach her a little bit of Russian, so she doesn't get confused.

It would be a big thing to bring her to Russia knowing that I still have that stupid arranged marriage. I don't understand how it hasn't been nullified. It's been many years, I still ignore all my fathers messages.

I don't know why he pushes the matter constantly like I haven't shit him down. He just wants grandchildren, like he doesn't have his actual children to pro-create.

I was planning on getting on that plane tonight, because I'm honestly over this Jorge and Alya bullshit. I partially bored and wanted Aliyah around me a lot more.

I just wanted it to be finish like she said a weeks ago. I had so many penthouses everywhere that it should be a crime, although it's crime money. Somewhat legal money.

I had told her we were going out, but it was a lie of course. Sasha and Alexei were going to come a day later. I think Alexei just wants more time with Sasha, since her and Aliyah have been causing trouble together. Those two together were something.

I was waiting for her for almost an hour know. I don't what takes her so long to just put on some sweatpants. She finally emerges from her bedroom.

She was wearing grey sweatpants and a graphic tee that I have in my closet just there. She made my closest hers. She was wearing white Air forces. she smiles at me and she seemed ready to go.

"Ready?"

"Yeah," she answers.

I walk to the door and open it. She turns off all the lights and comes out. I close the door and she locks the door. The area she lived in was so bad, but she insist on staying here.

I couldn't convince her any further. I took her bag for her and we walked to the car. She was in something comfortable which would make this flight quick.

We went to the car and we got in. The drive to airport we was going to was going to be long, but the flight short.

***

We was at the penthouse and she seemed annoyed that I didn't tell her that we was coming to Miami.

"I don't wanna do more shopping, Kaz my closet is already full," she whines.

"A few more clothes won't hurt," I say.

I pull off my shirt and toss it to the side. She didn't have any clothes, but I had plenty to wear. I was having clothes come in the morning in her size.

I had some stuff arriving in a little bit, but less wear able for clothing to go out. I laid on the bed on my stomach so I can put my face in the pillow.

She gets onto the bed and slaps me on the back. It slightly stung, but not enough for me to slap her back or anything.

"Kaz," she whines.

"It's just clothes, stop whining. Put on one of your playlist and relax."

"Kazimir, why didn't you tell me."

I sighed and closed my eyes. I wasn't sleepy, but just not annoy her more thinking I went to sleep. When is this fucking order arriving? I'm giving it ten more minutes.

I hear her mumbling under her breath and moving about. She listened to me, I should get a reward for that.

I think installed LED lights in this place not by choice, but I don't know where the remote is or anything. I had my sister set this place up for me, she would stay here when she is Miami.

I wanted to sleep now since I was laying down, but I wasn't tired at all. I heard music from the other room and not from this one.

I didn't even realize she left the room. I opened my eyes and climbed out the bed. I walked to the living room and she pouring herself a glass of wine. She found the alcohol just wonderful.

"Want one?" She offers.

"No."

"Okay just means more for me," she smiles.

A knock comes from the door and she goes to get it. It was a lady speaking and was holding two bags in her hand.

"I think you have the wrong place," Aliyah says.

"Ignore her, I will take them."

I get the bags from the woman and she thanks me. She leaves and I close the door with my foot. I go to the bedroom and put them down.

I hear her following me and she probably has the wine bottle with her. I sit on the bed and she puts the bottle and glass on the dresser. She looked at the bags.

"What's this?" She asks.

"Try them on. I had them washed and everything before I had them brought. Try the first bag," I said.

This was going to be interesting. She raised her eyebrow at me and picked up both of the bags. She went into the closet and I waited.

"Kazimir this basically lingerie," she says.

"Just try one of them on and show me," I replied.

I reach for my phone further up on the bed and go on Instagram while I wait. She comes out and was wearing a plain black one. It was mostly lace, but it was boring.

"Why am I trying this on again?"

"Because I rarely get to see you in lingerie and Miami is just me and you baby."

She rolls her eyes at me.

"Don't roll your eyes at me little girl," I warn.

"I thought we got past that. Can I change back now?"

"No, find another one that is less boring."

She walks back into the closet and I wait until she comes back out. I just had these randomly picked out, so I didn't know what any of them looked like.

She tried on three more different ones, but she picked the plain ones. I know there was more stuff in there. I got up and went into the closet while she was trying on another boring one.

I saw a red one and picked it up. I got the bottom and top. I handed it to her and she stared at me.

"Why did you have to ruin my fun. I was hoping you would get bored," she complains.

"I know, try on this one," I said.

I left the closet and sat back down on the bed and waited. She came out and she was not enjoying it much as I was.

She did look good in the other ones, but they didn't do nothing to bring out her shape or her body. That's why I knew she was picking the boring ones.

This one was different on her. It was all made out of lace and the straps were a finger wide. It had a thigh garter attached to it as well. Her tits were to big for the top which was my fault.

"Turn around," I said.

She turns around and it was small but wide enough. It looked easy to move over without having to take it off her, but very rip able.

She turns back around and I wanted to see the others but I wanted this one. My dick could agree a lot, with this choice as well.

"Come here," I said.

She comes to me and I put my hands around her waist. I wanted to more than anything to show her how much I needed her, but because lately I wasn't sure. Her trying on the lingerie was to see her reaction.

"Instead of slapping lingerie on me you could have asked," She says.

"Where's the fun in asking when I can have the enjoyment of a sudden surprise," I smiled.

She kisses me and moves to my ear. She pushes her breast against me and I wanted to change the narrative so I was in control.

"Because I'm not going to allow you to touch me at all," she whispers.

She trails her hands down my chest and slides her hands into my pants. I was hard as a rock and she held my cock in her hand.

"I'm the one in charge not you."

She slides her hands out my pants and slips away from me. She smiles and leaves the bedroom giving me a view of her ass. I rest my hands on the bed and look up at the ceiling. That women was a lot of things.

I got up and followed after her. She opened the fridge and got out the strawberries. She got a bowl and started to clean off the strawberries.

"Is this the game we're playing tonight?"

"What game? You having blue balls for the rest of the night is my enjoyment."

"We will see about that," I said, amused.

If she thinks that she is going to walk around in that until we got to bed without anything happening, then she is in for a ride.

She finishes cleaning the strawberries and dries them off. She gets the whip cream out the fridge and gets the bowl of strawberries. She goes to the couch and gets comfortable.

I watched her and moved my eyes down her body. I have seen her how many times now, but I still wouldn't be able to get enough. She was my drug more than anything. She just hasn't realized.

She turns on the TV and puts on some show, I haven't seen before. She puts the whip cream in her mouth and moans licking her lips of the whip cream spilling.

"You know I love whip cream," she says.

I hum and listen to her ramble on about some bullshit. Her actions was on purpose because she knew I was watching her. If stayed any longer I was going to go feral and that would be bad.

I would ruin that lingerie so quickly, she would have blinked and it was gone. I got up and went to the bedroom. I laid in the bed and just went on my phone.

It was ten thirty my time which meant it was five thirty in Russia. My brother was a big morning person and I decided to FaceTime him, since we haven't spoken in a long time. I also needed to ask him something.

He answers the phone and the side of his face appears on the screen.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey Asshole, what you doing?" I ask.

"Are you bored? You never call me," he says, bluntly.

"Can I not call my little brother?"

"What is it Kazimir?"

"Stop being a brat and be grateful that I'm checking on your dumbass."

"You stop being a child and come home, Father won't shut the fuck about you and mom is getting annoyed."

"We already know the answer to that, I don't know why he just forgets it," I said.

"He doesn't like your new bitch," he says.

His whole face comes onto the screen and he was in his room. We had large age gap between us, but he looked like me when I was younger. Although we don't share the same father, he took up most of mothers genes.

"Don't call her that," I grit.

"It's true, Ana is betting three more weeks and I'm saying a month at least," he states.

"She's coming to Russia with me, so you two can forget your silly bet," I told.

"Oh? Is she now?"

"Yes."

The door opens and Aliyah was slightly frowning. She still had the can of whip cream in her hand. I focused all my attention on her. She had one arm behind her back and was putting a bit more while cream in her mouth. I sat up on the bed against the headboard.

"Kaz, why did you leave me," she whines.

"Because you was watching your show," I said.

"I was not, stop being a bad player," she says.

"I thought this wasn't a game?"

She climbs onto the bed and straddles my waist. The straps was falling off her shoulders and not giving her breast much support anymore. She shakes the can and her breast was close to coming out. My cock jumped and had my balls tingling.

I was in a trance waiting for her next move. She puts the whip cream from the top of my chest down near to my pelvis.

"I'm the dominant one tonight," she said.

"Yes ma'am," I grin.

I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt as of right now, so she can have her fun. I was excited to see what she was going to do, but we both knew I was in charge.

"Kazimir, you're getting letting a woman take control in the bed. Brother how far have you fallen," My brother laughs.

"You was on the fucking phone and didn't think to say something," she blurted.

"Shit I forgot."

I hung up the phone before he could say anything else and toss my phone to the side. I could careless, she was finally giving in. She needs me much as I need her. She still looks slightly embarrassed, but that was something not to worry about that much.

"Are you going to clean up the mess of whip cream on me or no?"

She shakes her head in disbelief and smirks. I pull down the from the top letting her boobs come out. I grab them and cup them in my hands.

She moves my hands and goes down kissing from the start of the whip cream line. She licks it up and watches me. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She still had whip cream on her mouth and licked it off. She kissed me and I kissed her back tasting the whip cream on her tongue.

She rocks her hips against my erection and the only thing stop us was my clothing and that thin fabric covering her pussy.

She moans into the kiss and it only crosses my mind, that she was riding me for the first time. I have tried to make her before, but she just never wants to. I even ask why, but she won't tell me.

"If I get too heavy say something."

The way she looks at me meant she was serious. That's why she never really wanted to, makes sense. I should have put the pieces together.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and pulled her down to me. I pulled her bottom lips with my teeth. I kissed her and used my right hand to pull down my pants. She lifted her hips and I got them off.

I was getting desperate to fuck her now, two weeks is very long. I waited a two whole weeks and don't think I could wait any longer. My cock was aching and I needed the release.

"Condom," she pants.

How does she think of using protection now. I don't mind using condoms with other women, but it's a no for me with her. It was like it's raining yet I'm trapped inside a car feeling the dry fucking window.

"No, we can get to that later," I said.

"Kaz."

"No, I want to feel you while you ride me."

She doesn't say anything else, because it would be stupid arguing with me over that. She pulls off my boxers and pre-cum was leaking from the tip. She moves the fabric to the side and I use both my hands to rip it. I didn't want it to get in my way.

"Really?"

"Yes, You have plenty more."

I discard the ruined fabric and took her nipples into my mouth. She grinds and rocks her hips against my length, coating my cock with her scent.

She holds my hair and lets her hands roam free on my head. I suck on her nipples and push her tits together. I buried my face into those big soft
breast of hers. I moved my hands to her ass and slap her on the ass.

We shared the sensual moment of just teasing and enjoying each other's body. Our hands roaming all over each other. Her clit was throbbing and covered in her juices. Tonight was going to be a very long night and full of pleasure.

"I need your cock," she moans.

"You're so needy for my dick."

"Yes, I need your dick inside my pussy " she whines.

"I need your dick so bad, please," she begs.

"How bad do you want my dick?"

"Very, very bad," she whispers

I grab my soaked cock and positioned it up for her to sit on. She positions herself and slowly sinks down on me, engulfing my cock in her warm wet heat.

"Oh Kaz, Kaz, ahh mhm," she goes on.

Her eyes flutter, her eyes slowly going back and she sucks on her lips. She was tight and wet, making me go crazy. I could already feel myself control slipping away from me.

She rest her hands on my chest. She moves her hips slowly and lets out a breathy moan. She gently moves her hips in a slow and agonizing emotion. She grinds her hips against me, twisting  and riding.

"Ride my cock, baby," I grunt.

She moves her hips faster and clenches around me. Fuck, when she does that it feels to fucking good. I watched her tits bounce in a circular motion. I wanted my face in those big soft mounds of her.

"Kaz," she moans.

"You like riding my dick don't you?" I grunt.

"Mhm."

Her breathing turns into panting and her movements become inconsistent. I thrust up into her and placed my hands on her hips. Her eyes widen slightly from shock. I moved her hips and pumped my cock inside of her.

"Oh god, fuck my pussy."

My balls tingled and the lovely sensation fills my body. We were both going delirious for each other. I thrusted my hips up more and shifted her so I had more control of her. I watched as my cock disappeared inside of her.

Her pussy took me wonderfully and took every inch. I grab her ass and slap it, a yelp escapes her mouth. She looks down at me and her eyes weren't focused on me.

"You look so sexy on top of me baby."

Her hips met my thrust each time. Whatever she wanted to say left her mouth as she held her breast and played with them. She pulled her nipples and rolled them between her fingers.

Her moans become louder and her back arches. She squeezes my cock repeatedly with her tight pussy. I feel my body jerk and my own orgasm coming.

"Yes, oh fuck yes," She whimpers.

"I'm going to cum, Kaz I'm cumming," she screams.

She goes back down on my cock and I thrust into her one more time. Her head falls back and I squeezed her ass holding her down as my orgasm rips through my body.

"Cum on my dick baby."

I unload inside of her and don't allow her to move for a minute. I wanted her to feel me deep in her with my cum filling her up. She pants softly and falls against my chest. I was still inside of her and I was not ready to pull out.

"My thighs are aching me," she mumbles.

"I will give you a minute, until I flip you over and go again."

"Kaz, can one round be enough for you?"

"Never, not when I have you," I said.

I looked down at her body. The lingerie im pieces against her soft brown skin. Her braids rest on her her back and my chest. I couldn't get enough of her.

I don't know how it happened, but Aliyah was my drug, a drug I would always goes back to. I was addicted to her. If I was to lose her I would turn into a madman.

I would destroy countries and families to get her back. I would destroy everything for her. She was mine.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

410K 7.7K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
434K 9.3K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
6.9K 322 18
She was as you know the fine ass girl who always stays away from bad boyss. But He was ruthless and a cold blooded killer... But he's a drug dealer ...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...