The Forgotten Bug

Por DanicaTrussell

Marinette is a Wayne and was forgotten about by her brothers, Jason and Dick, and father. Everyone except Chl... Más

Author's Note
Aren't Ladybugs supposed to be lucky?
I'm Done Being Nice
MPS and Mari
Memories
She's Gettin' Colder
Frozen Heart
Chloenette
Wayne Enterprises
Pain
Love Hurts
Anger and Fury
Secrets
Requests (Not a Chapter)
Truth to Light
Honesty is Key
Last Nerve
Snapped

Not Ready

1.3K 23 2
Por DanicaTrussell

Marinette
    "Marinette... Marinette wake up!" Tikki yells at me, so I'll wake up.
    I open my eyes slowly, and I turn my head slightly to the right to find Tikki and Plagg looking at me with sad and worried eyes.
    "Are you okay Mari? You were having a nightmare," Plagg tells me.
     I nod my head. At least I slept for about 4 hours, but now I'm all sweaty from my awful nightmare.
    "Yeah, just a little hungover. I drank the whole bottle of Jack Daniel's,." I said sighing a little.
    I comb my hair back with my hands.
    "How long was I sleeping on the couch?" I ask Tikki and Plagg. They look at each other then looked back at me.
    "Mari it's 1:30 am," Tikki told me.
    I sat up and went to stand, but I fell back down to the couch again. I guess I'm a little tipsy. I tried again, and I'm up with no problem. I probably got up too fast.
    "Alright guys lets go back the hotel. Kaalki, voyage," I say getting Kaalki to open a portal.
    I walked through the portal to mine and Chloe's room, and I see the whole gang on our bed sleeping. Chloe told them what happened, and I can see she's been crying.
    "Mari you're back. Where did you go?" Wayzz asked through telepathy.
    "Hey wayzz, I'm back. I was drinking in Uncle Jack's safe house," I reply. "I'm all sweaty from that f*cking nightmare I had while I slept."
     I went to my luggage to pull out my black t-shirt, black sports bra, black boxers, and my black basketball shorts.
    I then walk to the bathroom without waking up anyone, and I took a quick shower, dried myself, dried my hair, and dressed with the help of my super-speed. After I did all that, I went to the sink and heard talking and movements from my no slack friends in the bedroom with my super-hearing. I'm going to get bombarded with questions, and I'm still tipsy great. I open the bathroom door to find they're all staring at me.
    "Hey guys," I say awkwardly.
    "Mari, where were you!? Are you okay?! I was worried sick about you?!" Chloe says marking me wince at the volume before throwing herself at me and crying.
    "Sorry, I was at one of Uncle Jack's safe houses and accidentally fell asleep. I'm just not ready to tell you all everything. If I could have some time first, it would be amazing. Sorry for worrying you love. I didn't mean to," I say not meeting anyone's eyes.
    "It's fine," Chloe says with mascara running down her face as she try's to calm down. "I didn't mean to pressure you."
    "It's fine," I whisper as our friend walk out of the room.
    I lay down with Chloe and pull her close before trying to sleep with the comfort of her nearby and while I'll still have a dreamless sleep.
                                   501

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

103K 2.8K 23
Marinette is Damian's twin sister. She is younger than him by 20 minutes. When Deathstroke attacked the league, her and Damian were sent to Bruce Way...
280K 6K 55
Everyone knows Marinette Dupain-Cheng but do they know the real her, who her real family is and where she's from? Marinette just so happens to be a W...
56.8K 1.7K 13
Marinette and Bridgette are twins sisters that have finally defeated the supervillain Hawkmoth. What will happen when they head for Gotham on a class...
70.7K 1.5K 15
Marinette Stone, and her class got picked for a Class Trip to Gotham. Is this a chance for her to have a new beginning and leave her past life behind...