A Gothmorian Christmas (Evan...

Par NamiaChowdhuryy

Based on the Evan x Reader fanfiction, you and Evan go on a party at the Queen's Goiter and get gifts on Chr... Plus

A Gothmorian Christmas

37 0 0
Par NamiaChowdhuryy

     In the night of December 23rd in Gothmoria, and you and Evan are decorating the living room. The two of you decorated the Christmas tree after a week of preparing it. You also put the stockings above the fireplace and put candy canes and gummy bears in them. You also put one mistletoe on the door on the outside of the house, and another one above the stockings. In your rooms, you each put a snow globe that has a Christmas tree, and you then put mistletoes on your doors. You also put Christmas lights on the ceiling. You spent hours of decorating your house with lights, mistletoes, and stockings,  and you both felt tired after this.

     "I'm so tired now after the decorations, but I can't wait what happens tomorrow." Evan said. "I think this year will have the best Christmas Days ever in my life." 

"I can relate, but since I'm with you now, I think this will be my first Christmas with a boyfriend." You said to Evan. 

"Aww. that's so sweet." Evan said to you. 

     As he responded to what you have said, his heart beats faster, his ears move up, and he blushes as his face is turning pink. 

     "Why thank you,  Evan." You said to him.

"You're welcome." He said to you. After he said that, his ears went back down and he stopped blushing.  "Anyways, what time is it?"

"it's half past eleven." You answered him. 

"Can I sleep with you?" He asked you again. 

"Probably tomorrow night because it's not Christmas yet." You answered him again.

"Okay. I will play a Christmas carol on my loot before I sleep."

"Sounds like an amazing idea, Evan!"

"Why thank you, Y/n!"

"You're welcome. Good night!"

"You too!"

     The two of you got ready to bed. While you used the bathroom, brushed your teeth, and put some pajamas to sleep in the bed, Evan plays with his loot before sleeping after he brushed his hair and teeth. After this, you sleep as if you are in a bed commercial while he sleeps with Mr. Snuggly

The Next Day

     It's the morning on Christmas Eve and there is a lot of snow in Gothmoria. People were building snowmen, making snow angels, having snowball fights, and singing Christmas carols to other people, Meanwhile, a medieval mail carrier is riding a horse and carrying the mail. He stops on a house according to the mail and he delivers it. Once he stops at your house, he hold the envelope, comes to the door where it has a mail slot, and puts the it in there. 

     While you and Evan are getting ready for Christmas Eve by putting on ugly sweaters and Santa hats, the two of you stopped and looked at the envelope. Evan picked it up and opened it, and read that this letter is from Kyle. 

     "Hey Y/n, Kyle sent us a letter." He said to you.

"What is it?" You asked him.

Evan started to read the letter from Kyle, and it said:

Dear Evan and Y/n,

You have been invited to my Christmas Eve party because you are some of my loyal customers at the Queen's Goiter! Speaking of which, this is where the party is located. I hope to see you there, and you will have fun!

From, 

Kyle

     "So Kyle is inviting us to a party on Christmas Eve.?" You asked Evan.

"Yes." He told you.

"How sweet!" You said to Evan. "He considered us to be some of his loyal customers."

"Of course." Evan said to you.

"I hope we're going to have a lot of fun there, and might do some holiday shopping after that."

"Oh my gosh this is going to be the best Christmas Eve ever!"

"I hope so too."

     After looking at Kyle's letter, the two of you got ready for the party. You change your pajamas to put on a dress that looks like it's a long ugly sweater with a snowman in a red background,  you wore a long pair of black sweatpants, and you brushed your hair into a ponytail  while Evan changes is normal outfit into a one that has a white sweater and a red bow tie, and he brushed his hair. The two of you then put on some comfortable boots, scarfs, and heavy jackets because it's cold outside of the house. You wore earmuffs, while he wears a hat. 

     "Is that an ugly sweater you are wearing?" Evan asked you about the outfit.

You opened your jacket to reveal your dress. "Yes it is. It's a like a dress that doesn't look like a dress, but it actually feels like a sweater." You answered him.

"I love it because it's so cute like me." He said to you about the dress.

"Thank you so much Evan." You said to him. 

"You're welcome." He said.

"Now I want to see what your outfit looks like." You said to him while you zipped up your jacket back.

Evan opens his jacket to show you his outfit.

"Aww! I love your sweater, and that bow tie." You said to him while looking at his outfit.

"Why thank you, Y/n!" He said to you.

"You're welcome." You said to him.

He then closes his jacket back.

"Okay, let's get ready to party!" You said excitingly. "Are you ready to party?"

"Of course!" Evan said, overjoyed.

     Now the two of you are now coming to the Christmas Eve party. As you walk your ways to the Queen's Goiter, it's deja vu because you went there for your first date and the Halloween party. While you walk your way, there are three human puppets disguised as Santa riding on horses disguised as reindeer that are walking near you. While you and Evan are almost there, you see a girl with a beanie and a dress skipping her way to the party, a boy wearing a fluffy hat and a red suit and tie riding his pet unicorn dressed as Rudolph, and 5 talking animals wearing ugly sweaters. 

     The two of you have arrived at the Queen's Goiter now, and it's decorated with fake snowmen, Santa statues, snowflakes, and a mistletoe on the door. The people behind you are other attendees arriving at the party, with some of them wearing fancy Christmas outfits, some of them wearing warm sweaters, and some of them dressing up as Christmas icons like Santa Claus, elves, and reindeer. 

     "Aren't you in line?" The man in a medieval sweater and a hat asked you and Evan.

"Yes." You said to the man. "My boyfriend and I are going there because the owner of the Queen's Goiter, Kyle, is so loyal that he invites is to this party."

     At this point, Evan blushed, and his pupils in his eyes became heart-shaped as you talk to the man about what's happening. 

"Aww, how sweet." The man responded to you.

"Thank you sir." You said to him

"No problem!" He said to you.

     The middle aged woman and her three kids with old school outfits in Christmas colors are behind the two of you, and they are confused.

"Excuse me sir," She said to Evan. "Is this your mom or your friend you are going to a party with?"

"Actually, she's my girlfriend." He said to her. "Long story short, but I went on a journey with her, and then she became be girlfriend." 

"Oh, okay." She said to him. "Well I hope you had fun with her at the party." 

"Why thank you, mam." He said to her.

"You're welcome." She said to him.

     While everyone is waiting in line for the doors to open to start the party, some more people have arrived at the Queen's Goiter. You and Evan hear some screams of excitement from a lot of people because the line is very crowded with a lot of people. The line went crowded until the doors were open, and everyone came inside the Queen's Goiter, including you and Evan.

     As the two of you came in to the party, you see Christmas lights, mistletoes, stickers of Christmas icons and candy canes, and paper snowflakes on the top. There are also Christmas related activities, Christmas themed desserts on the table, and a karaoke on stage in the party. You then see Kyle coming in dressed as Santa. 

     "Hey Kyle!" Evan said to Kyle. 

"Hi, Evan!" Kyle said to Evan. "What's up?"

"Nothing much." He said to him. "Nice Santa outfit."

"Thanks." The cyclops Santa said to the fancy musical troll. "I gotta tell you something. Whenever you and I see Santa, you what he reminds me of?"

"I don't know."

"Your quest friend Horus."

"Wow. Isn't it because of the beard?"

"Yes. Even my Santa outfit kinda reminds me of him too."

"Hi Kyle!" You said to Kyle. 

"Hello, Y/n!" Kyle said to you.

"To be honest, Horus reminded me of Santa at first." You said to Kyle

"Really?"  He asked you.

"Yes," You answered him. "For the same reason."

"Oh, okay." Kyle said to you. "Well, thanks to the two of you for coming!"

"You're welcome, Kyle." You and Evan said to Kyle simultaneously.

     Then Kyle came in stage to welcome everyone in the party. He turned the volume up in the microphone, and then he can make his announcement, starting with his best Santa impression.

     "Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! I don't know why Santa kind of reminds me of one of my loyal customers, Horus, but anyways, welcome to the Christmas Eve party! My name is Kyle, and in this party, you will have a lot of fun, and you will have the biggest Christmas Eve party ever! What you will find are some free sweets, such as gingerbread men, candy canes, figgy pudding, chocolate cake, apple pie, cookies, brownies,  cupcakes, and some drinks like hot chocolate and eggnog." He announced. 

     "And what you will also do is to do some activities such as a Christmas themed photo booth, , a Christmas themed bingo game that you will play with your friends, a game of charades, the What's In My Bag? game, a game of Scrabble, and karaoke on the stage to sing Christmas carols. I hope you had a ton of fun!" He continued. 

     You and Evan started the day at the party with some food. The two of you went in line of the table stand of desserts. It's a medium length line, which means that the two of you didn't didn't wait for a long or a short time to wait to get your food, but you still waited patiently by talking about which foods are you going to get.

     "Y/n, what are you going to eat?" Evan asked you.

"I would love to have a gingerbread man, and no, he's not from Shrek." You answered him.

Evan laughed at what you said. "Of course, not all gingerbread men can talk like Gingy himself!"

"Exactly!" You said to him. "Now back to what I want to eat in this party."

"Okay." He said to you. "What else do you want to have?"

"I'll eat a piece of apple pie, some cookies, some cupcakes, a brownie, and a candy cane, and I'll drink some hot chocolate. What about you?"

"I'll eat a gingerbread man, some cupcakes, a piece of chocolate cake, and a candy cane, and I'll drink some hot chocolate."

"Okay, that sounds good for us once we got our turn to what we're getting." 

     When it's finally your turn, you and Evan are now ready to pick a dessert from the dessert table stand owned by a deer with "Christopher" as is name in his ID tag.

     "Hi, how can I help you." Christopher asked the two of you.

You went first to tell Christopher your order. "I'll have a gingerbread man, a piece of apple pie, a snowman and a Christmas tree cookie, a vanilla cupcake with red and green frosting, a brownie, and a candy cane."

"Is there anything to drink." He asked you for a drink.

"I'll have some hot chocolate." You ordered him. 

"Okay, here you go." Christopher said to you after giving you your order for free.

"Thank you." You said to Christopher.

"And what about you, sir?" Christopher asked Evan. 'What would you like to eat and drink?"

"I'll take a gingerbread man, a piece of chocolate cake, a chocolate cupcake with read and green frosting, and a candy cane to eat, and some hot chocolate to drink." He ordered him.

Then he gives him his order. "Here you go." He said to him. 

"Why thank you." Evan said to Christopher. 

""You're welcome." Christopher said to the two of you.

     Then the two of you are now going to a table and carrying your food to your table. After going to a table, you sit down, and put your food down in your table. 

     "I love how Kyle and his team frosted the cupcakes very perfectly." Evan said while looking at the cupcakes.

"Same." You said to Evan.

"And I love how your cookies have been decorated in detail." He said to you while looking at your cookies.

"Thank you so much!" You said to him with a big smile. 

"You're welcome." Evan said. 

     Now you and Evan are eating your food, and you loved the food, from the candy canes, to the desserts you chose. You then made a toast with some hot chocolate before drinking. 

     "Man, this is the best chocolate cake I've ever had." Evan said while he ate a piece of cake.

"This is the best brownie I've ever had." You said while you ate a brownie. "And this hot chocolate tastes like heaven"

"I agree." Evan said to you.

The two of you did another toast with your hot chocolate mugs. 

     After eating some sweets, you and Evan are now ready to do some activities. The first activity the two of you are doing is a holiday themed photoshoot and a photobooth. You picked your props, with you getting a reindeer prop and Evan getting a Santa hat prop. After getting your props, the two of you are now ready for a photoshoot by doing your poses. Then the polar bear artist draws a the two of you posing with your props, capturing every detail with the drawing. This is paired with some lovely music in the background. He spends 15 minutes to draw details from your ugly sweater-like dress, to Evan's hair and bow tie, to the props. After he's done drawing, he gives you the picture, and you loved the picture. Then Evan puts it in his pocket.

     After getting a medieval style photoshoot in the photobooth, you and Evan are now going to play charades. This is a game where one person is guessing what the other person is doing. The two of you were joined by two young boys in their teenage years wearing red suits and black fluffy bucket hats.

     "Hello, gentlemen!" Evan said to the boys. "Can we join in?"

"Of course you can." One of the boys said to Evan.

     Now the two of you are ready to play charades with the boys. 

"Okay, who's going first?" The boy asked everyone to start the game.

You raised your hand. 

"Well, ladies first." The boy said after seeing your hand raised. "Come on in!"

You came near the cards, which is next to the boy.

"To play this game." He said while he shows you how to play. "Pick a care without peaking or telling anyone, then do what the card says, and everyone would guess."

     You picked a card that says "Snowman", and you posed like a snowman. "What am I?" You asked everyone.

     "Are you Jesus, our lord and savior?" Another boy asked you.

"No, but this was how Christmas started." You answered that boy. 

"Are you a snowman?" Evan asked you based on your snowman pose.

"Yes." You answered him.

"This young troll is a winner in the first round!" The other boy said. "It's your turn, young man!"

     Evan then goes to where you were the first round, and then he picks a card without peaking. He then does his best impression of Santa riding his sleigh.

"What am I?" Evan asked everyone while doing a Santa impression.

"Are you Santa?" A boy asked him.

"You're correct, young man!" He answered him. "It's your turn."

     This boy goes to where Evan was in the previous round, and picks his card where it says "Decorating a Christmas tree", and then he presents to decorate a Christmas tree.

"What am I doing?"  He asked everyone.

"Are you decorating a Christmas tree?" Evan asked him

"You're decorating a Christmas tree." You answered.

"Oh, you're pretending to decorate a Christmas tree." Another boy answered his friend.

'Yes, I'm decorating a Christmas tree." He said. "All of you got it right. Now I chose my friend to take the final round."

     After this boy took his turn, another boy came to where almost everyone is in the past rounds, and he picks a card. It says, "Unwrapping a present", so he has to pretend to unwrap a present. The boy does his impression of a person unwrapping a present.

"What am I doing?" The boy asked everyone.

"You're unwrapping a present." You, Evan, and the other boy answered the boy one by one.

"You all got this right!" The boy said. 

"You two did a wonderful job!" The other boy said to you and Evan.

"Why thank you so much, gentleman!" Evan said to the boys while he follows you to the karaoke stage.

"You're welcome!" The boys both said to Evan.

     After playing a game of charades, you and Evan are going to the stage to sing a Christmas carol.

"Hey, I know what we can do in the karaoke stage." Evan said.

"What is it?" You asked him.

"We could do a duet of a famous Christmas carol!" He answered you.

"That could be a great idea!" You said to Evan. "So let's do it."

     A moment later, Kyle shows up on stage to announce that you and Evan are singing the a duet in the karaoke.

     "Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you had a fun time in the party. Now, enjoy this amazing karaoke duet from Evan the musical troll of Gothmoria and Y/n! I hope you will love it." He said to everyone in the microphone. 

     Now you and Evan sang a Christmas carol, and it's called Jingle Bell Rock. The karaoke starts with Evan playing his loot singing the first two verses, and this time, everyone loved how Evan is singing. Girls are cheering up as if they were fangirls of his songs, some boys are crying tears of joy because of how great he is as a singer, and everyone else is cheering him up by raising their hands up in the sky as if they're in a concert. You then sang the next lines, and everyone loved your voice, even Kyle is impressed by your singing. 

"Wow, y/n's voice is just beautiful!" Kyle said while he heard you singing.

     The two of you sang the next few lines together, and everyone loved it. Boys and girls were cheering up of excitement, a few adults were crying tears of joy, children are dancing to it, and Kyle admires the song so much.

"This was amazing, I love it!" Kyle said while he heard this duet.

     After the song ends, everyone clapped their hands because they loved your karaoke duet, and the two of you bowed down. A person said "Bravo", young boys and girls have been screeching because they're obsessed with your duet, and Kyle was so happy about the karaoke duet despite having one tear in his eye. 

"Why thank you guys so much for our performance!" You and Evan simultaneously said.

     The scene cuts to where you and Evan leave the party to go for some holiday shopping, and the two of you had a fun time in the party. 

"Bye and thank you, Kyle!" Evan said to Kyle.

"Bye and you're welcome!" Kyle said to you and Evan.

"Well, this is the best Christmas party I have ever had." You said.

"Same." Evan replied to you. 

"I had never had fun during Christmas with a date until now." You said to him. "Going to a Christmas party with you was so special to me."

"Me too," He said to you. "But remember when you said that we'll be doing Christmas shopping earlier today? You and I will have lots of fun getting our gifts before Santa comes in?"

"Oh yeah!" You answered him. "Let's do that!"

       Then there is a montage where the two of you walk from the party to the village to buy your own gifts, which is paired by some sweet holiday music. As the two of you walk from the arty to the village, you headed east and passed your house, and it's a one and a half hour walk from the Queen's Goiter to the store in the streets of Gothmoria. As you arrived in the village, you walked to the same store you went during your first date, the store at where you both met Mr. Snuggly for the first time. While you're inside the store, you walk in a bunch of aisles until you see a medieval smartphone.

"A medieval style phone?" You said. "Well, this is going to be cool." 

     After you saw this phone, you think it was cool so you got it as a gift. Meanwhile, Evan is walking down the store until he he's the most beautiful loot ever. This loot had gem studs which makes it so pretty. Evan's eyes became bigger as he sees it.

"Wow, this is the most beautiful loot I've ever seen." Evan said.

     He loved how it looked so much that he decided to get it. He then got it from the shelf, and then came to where you are in the line of the checkout area, and it was a short line, so the two of you waited for your turn in 2 minutes. When it was your turn to purchase your gifts, you then gave your gifts to the cashier,  you give him money, and he gave you your changes and your gifts. After you payed for your gifts, you thanked the cashier, and then you walked from the store in the village to your house. While you go back home, it's deja vu to when you first found a home.

     The two of you headed home with your presents, and you were so happy about them.

"This is the best Christmas Eve I've ever had in my entire life." You said.

"Same." Evan said to you. 

He then sees your medieval style phone and he was shocked.

"What is that?!" He asked you.

"This is gonna be the coolest thing ever in Gothmoria." You answered him. "This is a medieval phone, and it's similar to an actual phone. You can send messages to people, you can call them, and you can watch videos and go on apps with it."

"I agree. y/n." He replied. "This is a cool Gothmorian invention. Wanna see my prettiest loot ever?" 

"Of course." You said to him.

     Evan then shows you the loot he bought from the store, and then you are satisfied about how beautiful it looks.

"I love it." You said to him. "It looks so beautiful with these studs."

"Why thank you!" He said to you. 

"You're welcome." You said to him. "I think we had so much fun today, and I think we need t sleep together in my room for Santa to give us more presents."

"I hope I'm getting a backup loot." He said to you.

"I hope so for you too, but for me, he's giving me a necklace." You said to him.

"Well, I hope you will love it."

"Aww, thank you. I hope so too for me." 

"Okay, now that we know what Santa is giving us, let's get ready to sleep together."

"Okay."

     You and Evan got ready to sleep together by changing to your pajamas. While you brush your teeth and brush your hair afterwards, Evan takes his new loot and Mr. Snuggly to your room after he brushes his teeth. He then comes in your bedroom and then he likes to play with his loot before he sleeps, especially before sleeping with you. While he plays with his loot, you then smiled and blushed because you love how he plays with his loot.

"I love that tune." You said to Evan.

"Why thank you." Evan said to you.

"You're welcome." You said to him. "Good night."

"Good night." He said to you.

"Merry Christmas." 

"Merry Christmas to you too."

     You turned off your lamp, and then you cuddled with him in your sleep. You can feel his fluffy puppet skin while you cuddle with him while he also cuddles with Mr. Snuggly. Despite him snoring, you blushed while you cuddle up with him. You can also hear him talk in his sleep while he's dreaming about a quest with you and his quest friends.

"Brendar," He said in his sleep. "This is the love of my life. Her name is y/n." 

     You then blushed about his dream in your sleep.

Christmas Morning

     Today is Christmas day, and you and Evan woke up to see your presents. While you get ready by brushing your teeth, washing your face, and changing your pajamas to your regular home clothes, Evan took his loot and Mr. Snuggly back to his room before brushing his teeth, brushing his hair, and changing his pajamas to his regular outfit. After the two of you got ready, you then make the bed in your own room.

"Oh my gosh, this is the big day!" Evan said. "Last night, Santa brought us gifts, and I'm so excited to see my backup loot."

"I'm excited to see what kind of necklace he brought me too." You said to Evan.

"Oh my gosh this is going to be the best Christmas day ever!" He said to you, feeling overjoyed.

"This is gonna be the best Christmas day for me too." You said to him.

     After making the bed, the two of you walked downstairs to the Christmas tree in the living room. After going downstairs, you ran into the living room where the tree is located, and then you see presents. 

"Oh my gosh this is it, this is gonna be it." Evan said, overjoyed.

     You and Evan then unwrapped your Christmas presents. Evan got a backup loot with Christmas decorations, while you got a heart shaped necklace in the box

"I love this backup!" Evan said while he looked at his loot. "This loot is Christmas themed, and I love how it's red, green, and, white. Any thoughts about it, y/n?"

"I think your backup loot looks pretty." You said to Evan.

"Why thank you!" Evan said to you. "What about your present?"

"I think this necklace looks amazing. I love this heart charm."  You replied to Evan while you look at your necklace. 

"I love your necklace." He said to you. 

"Thank you so much Evan!" You said to him.

"You're welcome." He said to you. "Now it would look amazing on you."

"I can agree once i wore this on my neck." You said to him.

     You then went back into your room to try on your necklace while Evan plays a Christmas song in his new loot. Once you put on your necklace, you checked in the mirror, and you loved how you looked. You went back downstairs to show Evan that you wore your new necklace, and he blushed because he loved how you wore your necklace. The two of you then gave each other a hug and a kiss. While you hug and kiss Evan, both of you blushed.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

647K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...