FOREVER YOURS

Door Pokefangirl13

Our hero Ash just completed his Alola journey. His mom suggested him to attend the Galar high for higher edu... Meer

CAST
Chapter 1: The Crush
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: The Ultimate battles
Chapter 4: A Date!?
Chapter 5: The Group Project
Chapter 6: Caught one!
Chapter 7: The Presentation
Chapter 8: The Beach
Chapter 9: Friendly Battles
Chapter 10: This feeling I feel is......
Chapter 11: The Amour Night
Chapter 12: Performing for you!
Chapter 13: Girl's Night out!
Chapter 14: Ash and Miette's Date! (Spoiler alert!: Gone wrong)
Chapter 15: The New Friends!
Chapter 16: Battles and Love
Chapter 17: None other than Ikarishipping!
Chapter 18: Be My Valentine
Chapter 19: I will never leave your side.
Chapter 20: The Grand Pokemon Tournament!
Chapter 21: Battling, and More Battling! (Ash vs Barry)
Chapter 22: Round Two (Ash vs Brock)
Chapter 23: Round Three (Ash vs Paul)
Author's note
Chapter 24: Tag Battles (Ash, Gary vs Alain, Iris)
Chapter 25: Round Five: Double Battles! (Ash vs Calem)
Chapter 26: Rival
Chapter 27: Alola Everyone!
Chapter 28: Day 1 in Alola: Meeting Everyone Once again!!
Chapter 29: Day 2 in Alola: Flaming hot battles! (Ash vs Kiawe) (May vs Lana)
Chapter 30: Day 3 in Alola: Ultra Guardians on A False Duty!
Chapter 32: Day 4 in Alola: Catching Mincinno Neatly!
Author's Note
Chapter 33: Day 5 in Alola: An Alolan Festival! (Ash and Serena's Second Date!)
Chapter 34: Day 6 in Alola: Going Mantine-Surfing!
Chapter 35: Day 7 in Alola: Bye Bye Alola!
Chapter 36: The Mean Trainer, Hadeon
Chapter 37: World Coronation Tournament
Chapter 38: Meeting Sonia!
Chapter 39: A Dynamaxing Battle!
Chapter 40: Battling all the way!
Chapter 41: The Blue Burnt Ribbon
Chapter 42: Under The Darkness
Chapter 43: Fashion Fashionista!
Pokemon Special Edition 2
Chapter 44: Seeking Serena for Cheering!
Chapter 45: Because I love you!
Chapter 46: Finding the lost eggs!
Chapter 47: Dancing with Fire!
Chapter 48: Ready for Revenge
Chapter 49: Under the Darkness: Who's that?
Chapter 50: Under the darkness: Flash of Team Flare!
Chapter 51: Under the Darkness: Mess
Chapter 52: Under the darkness: Reveal of the Flare!

Pokemon Special Edition 1

356 6 5
Door Pokefangirl13

                                   Pikachu and Friends on a Adventure!                   

(It was now Maths period. The most boring period. It was silence in the class except for the teacher teaching. All the students either yawned or sighed. There were so not interested in this period. We could hear soft tapping of the pencils on the table. All the trainers pokemon were sleeping on the floor underneath their trainers desk. Pikachu who was sleeping peacefully earlier was now awoken by Ash's eraser falling down on its face. It got up and rubbed its face with one hand and saw the eraser on the floor.  It picked the eraser up and motioned his trainer to get it.)

Ash: Thanks, Pikachu.

Pikachu: pika... (Be careful next time, my beautiful face got hit by it.)

(Ash continued to trying to pay attention in class even though he didn't understand anything. Pikachu who was now wide awake, was very bored. He looked over to see Serena's Pancham fidgeting over his leaf. He crawled underneath Serena's desk and approached Pancham.)

Pikachu: Pika Pikachu Pika chaa? (I am bored. What do you wanna do?)

Pancham: Pan Pan cham cham Pan (I don't know, maybe we could go outside and play?)

Pikachu: Pika Pika! (Great idea! Let's tell others!)

Pancham: Pancham! (Okay, lets go.)

(Soon, they began sneaking and crawling underneath each of their pokemon friends.)

Happiny: Happi!

Pansage: Pansage!

Piplup: Pip Pip Piplup!

Roserade: Roserade.

Emogla: Emo!

Skitty (May's): Meow!

Psyduck: Psy syy!

Chespin: Chespin Chesp!

Flabebe: Flabebe!

Grookey: Grooookey!

Eevee: Eevoi!

(Then, they decided to also call out the pokemon who were in their pokeballs. Pikachu extended his tail and used it to gently remove the pokeballs from its trainer's tail. Soon, they remove all the pokeballs from their trainers belt/bag and meet up at the back of the class.)

Pikachu: Pika! (We got'em!)

Psyduck: Psy! *trips*

(Others gasp while Chespin quickly uses its vine whip to catch him and pull him back.)

Psyduck:  Duck! (Thanks.)

(After a major accident had been avoided, they crawled out of the classroom silently and started walking towards the pokemon hangout area.)

Emolga: Emoolgaaa..... (I don't want to go the same area again. We go there almost everyday....) 

Pansage: Pansage Pan sage. (Yeah, she is right..)

Grookey: Grooey keyy! *tapping its stick on the ground* (Maybe we could go 'outside' the school.)

 (Everyone agrees and get outside. They find a nice, green grassy garden just outside the school. They put the pokeballs on the ground and called everyone out. Everyone emerged out of their respective pokeballs and uttered their cries. Soon, they were playing volleyball. Skitty and Psyduck were napping underneath the tree while Roserade and Flabebe were exchanging flowers. Charizard and Dragonite were having a small squabble. Ash's Sceptile and Sawyer's Sceptile were having a conversation and Greninja and Gyrados were having a water fight.  Umbreon, Glaceon and Sylveon were talking amongst themselves. While Braixen and Infernape were showing each other their fire tricks.)

Pikachu: Pika! (Yeah! Take this!)

(Pikachu throws the ball too hard and it gets thrown very faraway. Pikachu and other chase after it. Soon, they find themselves very far from the school. They were at a lowland. This was called the Pikachu Valley where the cute pokemon Pikachu reside. They saw many Pikachu playing and talking with each other. Pikachu sees the ball and goes to get it and gets mixed up with all the other pikachus.)

Charizard: Charr! (Wait Pikachu!)

Greninja: Greninja Gren ja (Oh boy, How are we gonna find him?)

Chespin: Chespin ches ches! (There are too many Pikachus here. How are we gonna find our Pikachu?)

Braixen: Braixen Xen! (Maybe we could call out for him. He can recognize our voices.)

Greninja: Yeah, Nice idea, Braixen! 

(Braixen blushes. Each pokemon try to call out for Pikachu who  twerks its ears at the sound of its friends. He looks at the direction of the sound and spotted its friends. He grabs the ball and heads towards his friends.  Soon, Pikachu reunites with its friends. They began to return to school while they get distracted by an ice cream truck who was ringing its sound. They follow the truck and soon enter the city. They managed to stop the ice cream truck and got strawberry ice cream for all of them for free. They explore the city by themselves looking at different stores or at pokepuffs. It was late afternoon and it was their dinner time. Their stomachs were empty, rumbling.)

Chespin: Chespin Ches (I am so hungry..)

Pikachu: Pika Pika (Me too...)

Braixen: Braixx! *points* (Look!)

(They look towards the direction Braixen was pointing at. They saw a restaurant with a sign outside it saying ' free food for pokemon'. Their mouths watered at the sight f delicious food and they dashed into the restaurant and sat down in one of the seats. They ordered a large turkey with green salad and some mutton chops. Lastly, for dessert they ordered Pokepuffs and macaron and again some ice cream. All of them were now tired, sleepy and  just wanted to get home. They got into the school very late in the evening to see ther worried trainers waiting for them at the school gate. Their faces were filled with worry. Dawn saw all the pokemon returning to them first.)

Dawn: Hey, Look Guys! There they are!

Serena: Braixen, Pancham, Sylveon, Skitty and Mincinno!

Ash: Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Staraptor, Greninja! You guys. where have you been?

May: We were so worried!

(Pikachu climbs on Ash's shoulder. )

Pikachu: Pika Pika... *yawns*

Gary: Guess you all are tired..Let's head back to dorms, shall we?

(All the pokemon and trainers head to the their dorms.)

With Ash

(Ash lets others out to sleep in the balcony with Gary's pokemon while Pikachu follows Ash to his room. Ash and Pikachu get on the bed and snuggle.)

Ash: So what did you do today, Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika Pika...(Need some back scratches first.)

(Ash scratches Pikachu on ts back and it immediately falls asleep.)

Ash: Guess we will never know...*falls asleep*

(A/N: Hey Guys! This Books 1st year anniversary was on 2nd December but I am publishing the special chapter now cuz I was really so busy and also we hit 35.4k reads! Also on some good milestones like this, I will be releasing some special chapters like this, as a thank you gift for yall! Also a huge thank you to guys! This book will never be at this milestone if it weren't for you guys! You guys are awesome! Hope you like this chapter. If you liked this chapter, Please vote and comment. Have a nice day! See ya!)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

271K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...