[3] DAISY : OBSESS LOVE

Door hwallslittleangel

BLOOM WITH TREASURE 3RD BOOK ❝𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘰? 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 �... Meer

INTRODUCTION
Kim Doyoung?
His Girl
With Her
(‼) Devil Inside
Claim
Unwelcomed Guest
(‼) Monster
Doomed
(‼) Peak Of Realization
Existence
Busted
The Killing Drug
Han Empire
(!!) MISSION : A Sip Of Wine
(!!) MISSION : Seductive Night
(‼) Lee Clan's Heiress
Murder Or Suffer
Twisted
Last Forever
Good or Bad - bye?
DAISY : What If

Who's the mad man?

906 44 14
Door hwallslittleangel

Chapter 6 : Enemies everywhere
"You just missed a show."

Haesoo had her back meeting the mattress with a slight force since Doyoung pushed her by her shoulder, he was leaning closer and closer by each second making her feel butterflies under his stare. "I told you Haesoo. I still like you and you're mine, only mine." He whispered right beside her ear.

Doyoung's hands started to slipped inside her pajamas caressing the line of her waist while her palms on his chest pushing away his body that hovered hers. Her face were turned to the side, making Doyoung have full access to her collarbone as he buried his face there while inhaling her scent. He was drowned, completely tipsy by the scent of her.

He placed a few kisses down the crook of her neck to her collarbone, Haesoo was still fighting for her life by pushing his chest with all her might but unfortunately he was a lot tougher. His eyes ponders on her expression that obviously stated that she was not uncomfortable, but still Doyoung continue to place smooches on her forehead, nose and cheeks.

Lips? He save it for the last.

A playful sneer could be seen while his thumb was still caressing her skin. "Look at me Haesoo." He said while she shook her head in small, a drop of tears escape at the corner of her eyes while her lips were trembling in fear. Doyoung put his finger on her chin turning her head to face him resulting her eyes to meet his.

"Why are you crying love? I'm not going to hurt you." He wiped away her tears before placing a long kiss on her forehead hoping that it would help her to cool down. Doyoung was about to lean for more when the door burst open revealing Hyunsuk and Junghwan who was panting since they ran up the stairs.

"Are you both-- sorry, did we interrupt your activity?" Hyunsuk had placed his two palms covering Junghwan's innocent eyes with a disgusted look. "Hey why are you covering my eyes!" Junghwan hits the older one's arm numerous time causing Doyoung to stand up while Haesoo still froze on the bed.

"It's fine. I'm just consoling her." With that, Hyunsuk put down his palms before following Doyoung who went downstairs while his hands on his pocket. All of the members gathered in the middle of the living room with Haesoo sitting beside the leader. He keep one of his hands one her waist.

"Haesoo, if you're scared to live alone you can move in with us. I'm sure Doyoung will agree." Yoshi suggested before receiving a few nods from the members including the leader himself. "My university starts in a few days." She reciprocated while fumbling with the hem of her shirt, to fear to look at them especially Doyoung. The scene from earlier still playing in her mind.

"No worries, I'll drive you to school and stay with you until your class ends. I'll asked one of them to accompany you if I wasn't there. How about that love?" Haesoo had cleared her throat and blink her eyes a few times at his remark, her heart beats rapidly. "But--"

"You know I don't accept rejection." He whispered beside her ear causing her to feel shivers down her spine. She gulped. "When?" She questioned, a big smug plastered across his face while she looked at him. Oh how Haesoo wish to tear off his face right now. "Tomorrow morning or tonight? Your choice."

Didn't know how did she end up standing in front of the room in one of the mansion with a luggage on her side, Doyoung opened the bedroom door for her. "Make yourself comfortable." He welcomed as she ploddingly bring her step inside with her eyes nosing around the room. He had left to his room so that Haesoo could unpack her things.

Haesoo let out a huff after she'd settled down, she took her towel and went inside the bathroom only to meet Doyoung in a bathrobe with his wet hair brushing his teeth in front of the mirror. "Why are you in my bathroom?" She questioned a little surprised of his presence. He spit out the toothpaste and rinse his mouth before turning to her.

"Excuse me? This is a connecting room and mine is only beside yours, so we have to share the bathroom." He pointed at the door that connects to his room behind his shoulder with his thumb, raising an eyebrow to the girl. Haesoo pressed her lips into a thin line before she looked away. "You did this on purpose didn't you?"

Her sudden changes of attitude make Doyoung poke his inner cheeks with his tongue. He still remember how small was Haesoo underneath him. How she squirmed, yelled, cried to free herself from him, it was a long lasting song inside his mind.

A step closer already make her widened her eyes before she lose ground, her back meets the sink as he trapped her by placing both of his arms on her side. "You know what I capable to do here while we're both alone." He voiced with a seductive tone, his eyes wandering across her features.

Doyoung sneakily placed a peck on her cheek before backing away towards the door of his room, resulting Haesoo to cup her cheek. "What was that?" She asked with a frown making him let out a giggle before his head turned to the side. "Good night kiss." Was all he said before vanished behind the door.

Haesoo had locked his door from inside of the bathroom before fanning herself with her hands while looking at herself at the mirror, she was blushing mad as red as a tomato. Didn't know what goes on inside her presuming that he had success on making her flustered. She slapped her cheeks to get herself together. "Don't fall too fast Haesoo." She mentally tell herself.

Doyoung didn't lie when he said he drive Haesoo wait until her class end, currently the two stay inside his matte black BMW i8 in front of her university since she was hesitant to get out. The students were eyeing his car and whispering among themselves.

He turned to her who looked outside the window, she wanted to make sure that no one saw her getting out of the car, she didn't want to be the center of attention. "Love?" Doyoung called as she hummed, not actually listening to what he had nicknamed her. He smiles before turning off the engine and get off the car making Haesoo tizzy for one second.

"Wait- Where are you going?" She questioned however Doyoung had went up to her side and opened the door for her. "Come on, or else you'll be late." He took her wrist gently pulling her out of the car before she adjusted her skirt. The boy sigh before went to open his car boot to take a varsity black and white jacket out.

Doyoung had slipped the jacket on her waist before tying a knot in front, Haesoo only observed his action. "I don't want the boys here looked at you with their perverted eyes cause only I could do that." She pull a face while looking at their surrounding, did he not noticed that he actually attracted the girls here more?

He had a mustard shirt with leopard pattern on tucked in with his ripped black jeans and a sneakers that matched his outfit. Lies if Haesoo said he is not attractive in her eyes. He walked inside the massive university with Haesoo beside him who tried to ignore the ponders that was on them.

She took his arms pulling her to the side. "Doyoung I think you can leave now, my friends are over there." She nod her head towards a group of students that was waving to the two of them. "Okay. Text me when your class end so I could fetch you." He stated receiving a nod from Haesoo before she ran off to her friend, he as well went back to his car.

The two didn't realize someone is watching them from a distance, a smug plastered across his face. "What is Doyoung doing here?" Asked Jay who raised and eyebrow, quite eschew the sight of his team rival that appeared with a girl. "Do you see how he looks at her? I'm sure that's his girlfriend." Jungwon interrupted.

Jake continue to stare at Haesoo who was with her friend before turning to his friends. "Should we tell Sunghoon? He will be pleased to hear about this." Sunoo nodded before taking out his phone calling the mentioned boy. "Hello?" The other line answered. "Sunghoon, you just missed a show."

RECESS
Haesoo went to the cafeteria that was provided inside the university with one of her friend, Yang Mihwa. She was wearing the jacket that Doyoung gave her this morning since the hall was cold with full blasting air conditioner. The two were queuing to get their food when someone accidentally bumped into Haesoo's shoulder.

The boy had grabbed her by her arm saving her from felling to the ground, "Are you okay?" He questioned when Haesoo looked at the boy in front of her. He was good-looking, a mole on his nose bridge makes him look ethereal. "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks to you." She crept a small smile.

"I'm Park Sunghoon by the way."

He held out his hand in front of Haesoo while she stared on it a few seconds before accepting the handshake. "Jeon Haesoo." Sunghoon had a big smirk plastered behind his smile. "Do you perhaps fond with Kim Doyoung?" He abruptly asked out of nowhere resulting Haesoo to knit her eyebrows together.

"He is my old friend actually, please send my regard to him." Sunghoon gave her a smile that showed his immaculate teeth before biding her goodbye, Mihwa slapped her shoulder. "You just talked to our university heart-throb!" She squealed in amusement however Haesoo only nodded, an unpleasant grin came across her face.

Doyoung had waited for her at the same spot from this morning while leaning his back on the car's door with his arms crossed on his chest. Once in a while he would check his phone if he got any notification from the members or clan. Haesoo approached him with the jacket on her arm, soon after she arrived they both get inside the car.

"You didn't tell me you had a friend here." Haesoo stated while locking the seatbelt to the side. Doyoung turned to her, "I don't have one." He said driving out the university compound. "He told me to send regards to you." She looked at him who was focusing on the road. "What's his name?"

"Park Sunghoon."

Instantly the car almost flew to the front when Doyoung pressed the break with force after she mentioned his name, he stopped the car by the side of the road. "What did he say to you?" He asked with concerned. "He bumped into me and said you're his old friend." The boy clenched his jaw, his eyes turned fierce.

"Don't get close to him, he's a mad man."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

73.7K 3.8K 30
❝ can't you see asahi has been there for you all the time? ❞ 「hamada asahi x reader 」#1 in treasure, #1 in asahi, #1 in jaehyuk, #1 in yedam, #1 in...
42.2K 1.4K 23
Will Doyoung fall for Haruto after their nth night stand? A story where they meet as strangers. ⚠️ Warning: 18+ Content #1- mashiho #1- watanabehar...
11.5K 381 29
✌︎𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙭𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨✌︎ ・*.ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー・*. Kai, creating new memories in his school life. But something is of...
69.4K 3.9K 26
A story where Jeongwoo challenged Haruto to date a nerd for 2 weeks!!!