𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘ͺπ’“π’šπ’ π‘΄π’‚π’ˆπ’†β™§οΈŽοΈŽοΈŽ

De XunoWrites

(Discontinued) -π‘€π‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ -π΅π‘™π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ πΆπ‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘₯ πΊπ‘’π‘›π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘› πΌπ‘šπ‘π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ (A lot of charac... Mais

ΰΌΊβ™§οΈŽοΈŽοΈŽβ™§οΈŽοΈŽοΈŽβ™§οΈŽοΈŽοΈŽΰΌ»
πΉπ‘œπ‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘ β„Ž π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠
New world?
Trying to be a Magic Knight
Meeting bunch of asshole
Getting along..I guess
Mission with the two Silva
'Protecting is my duty!'
Rest and nightmares
Dungeon and new people
First encounter with the Golden Dawn
Helping the Black Bulls
Helping the Golden Dawn
Victory
Training in midnight
Going to the capital
The awful ceremony
Trouble begin
Disaster at the capital
Friend with the lion
A failure
Upset
Appreciation
A new companion?
Shame on me
Comfort..
Special night
Exploring
Protect and attack
A maniac!
Battle in the cave
The boss
Black Bulls captain is here!
Savior
Third eye
Discontinued.

Nean Village

807 39 0
De XunoWrites

"This is Nean Village."

'Hm..It looks bigger than the Saussy Village, cool, cool.'

(____) look around, the place has a few people around. Children playing, adults having a conversation with one another, just a normal peaceful day.

He start wandering around, trying to see if there's anything interesting here since the place looks bigger. People also seem fine with him being here, despite him being a Magic Knight..

"Why are we letting him do this again?"

"So he could get use to it, let the kid get use to the world...He's been in his room for quite some time now. He needs to see the sky."

'I've seen the sky multiple times.'

"Last week doesn't count."

(____) slightly frown in annoyance.

...

After walking for quite a while..He heard two men laughing,

"Hahahaa..! That was a blast!"

"Know right! Maybe we should do that again tomorrow!"

The two men walk out from what seem to be a..bar? Restaurant? Maybe close to those two, but those guys looks like they were having fun in there.

'Hm, it's been so long since I've tried beer...Maybe I could try some today!'

"(____), no."

'Come on! Just a little sip of beer, I will be fine.'

"No, I don't care if you haven't taste beer in a long time, you getting drunk will be difficult since we are the one who have to carry you home. And beside, YOU have to explain to your captain."

'Maybe I didn't ask for his permission to go out but...Come on, he wouldn't know?'

(____) didn't listen to Asher's strict rule whatsoever, he walk towards the bar with glee on his face. He did remember to bring money with him, so he's all set to drink.

But just as he was about to open the door of the bar, he suddenly got teleport a bit far away from the building..

'What...What the fuck! Asher!'

"I'm not letting you get drunk."

'Come on!! I'm an adult! I can do whatever I want!'

"Not in my watch. You're still a young adult, you need to be careful with your health, drinking is not good for your liver."

'Now you're sound like a parent..Jeez, whatever.'

(____) grumble and continue on walking. He was upset that he didn't get to drink, but he can't do nothing about it anyways, Asher can be a little bitch sometimes. Even if he's trying to keep him safe..

...

"What the hell.."

After walking for quite a while, he suddenly stumbled upon a guy, with bunch of toys with him. He noticed the robe that he was wearing, and he recognized it as the Black Bulls robe.

'Another Magic Knight is here too? And what's with him with all that toys..'

The guy was walking towards somewhere. (____) choose to ignore, following him would be creepy.

Just as he was about to step away, he suddenly heard a person fall on the ground, or at least that's what he thought and hear. He also heard voice that is saying bunch of threats, and all of it was coming from the area that the Black Bull member went to.

He decided to go there, since there might be trouble going on.

He ran towards the area, surprise to see the same guy with the toys was stepping on someone....Hey, is that Asta?

'Asta!'
"Oi, what are you doing to him!?"

"(____)!? What are you doing here!"

"Forget that..You! Stop stepping on him!"

"Don't get in my way! This is none of your business!"

"I can butt in someone's business if I want to!"

(____) was quick to push the guy away with his shoulder, the push almost made him fall. The guy glare at him.

Asta stood up, he put up a nervous smile while rubbing his head.

"So this is your little sister, mister Gonzales!"

"You are you calling Gonzalez!? It's Gauche, you moron! And I know I showed you Marie's picture, Pasta."

"I'M NOT PASTA, I'M ASTA!"

Asta said that the girl behind him, who is Rebecca, is his friend from a restaurant, and he just came by to play. He then said Marie is cute, which (____) figure was the little sister of the guy that was stepping on him.

The guy continue to do the same thing after he said that, calling him a pervert and shit. (____) came to push him again with his shoulder, shouting at him to stop and he's scaring the other kids.

The guy, Gauche, was about to attack him since he keep annoying him, but his sister from the back shout,

"Big brother, don't be mean to Asta! I'm going to marry him!"

(____) put his hand on his mouth, holding a laughter.

He saw Gauche became stone, and he tilted his head down.

"Kids will be kids."

He heard Nova said, he giggled a bit.

"I'll kill you...!!!"

(____) was shock to see the guy's nose and eyes were bleeding. Now he's not gonna laugh anymore. That's just straight up creepy as hell.

He saw the male was about to shoot Asta with..One of his spell, which was mirror. But was stoped by a voice,

"It's rather noisy out here, isn't it?"

"Sister!"

"Marie! It's time, we need to go back to the church now."

'Who's that?'

"A nun from this Village. Isn't that obvious?"

"Seem like that dude and the granny is beefing with eachother."

'..I don't have time for this. I'm leaving.'

....

"Dude, you've been here for like a few hours, it's starting to get dark! And everyone is already going to sleep!?"

'I want...To go to that bar!'

"It's not even a bar, it's a fucking restaurant! Asher, you're good with kids, teach him something!"

"No I'm not, shut up."

(____) seem to not want to leave this place, which is somewhat confusing despite he always get bored easily. Or is he still desperate about going to that certain restaurant he saw a few hours ago? Who knows, but he certainly is acting like a child. Which annoyed Asher and Nova even more.

'Argh! You guys are not letting me do anything!!'

"That's because we're trying to protect you."

'Protect me from what? A fucking drink? And beside, YOU are the one who bring me into this world full of magic and bla bla bla WITHOUT my consent!'

"First of all, alcohol are bad, and you could possibly hit your head against a tree after drinking 2 glass of it. Second, you already know that those idiots at Mondstadt are asshole so you better fucking thank me, ungrateful brat."

'Shaddup! And so what if they're rude? Yeah, I hate them! But you could've just come in my dream and tell me that I need to leave Teyvat and I could've been happy and not mad!'

"Ok guys, please-"

"And? I still save your ass from those people, what more could you ask? What do you even want to achieve in life?"

'Meeting my m-'

(____) stop his sentence after he suddenly felt something hit his nose,

he then saw a few white stuff on his clothes, realizing that it was snow. He look up at the dark sky, seeing snow falling out all of a sudden.

'Snow...Wait, is it already winter? Wow!'

"(____), I don't think...Uh. I don't think those are real snow."

'Huh?'

Snow keep coming down. After a few minutes, every area of the Village had already been covered by the snow. (____) was confused, but he was happy because he do love winter.

He was about to be all happy and bubbly until he heard doors opening,

he look around him to see the doors of the Villagers' houses opened by their children. He raise his eyebrows,

'Hey..Where are they going?'

"Ah..Wait..Oh, shit! The snow are affecting them!"

'What?!'

"The snow are made out of magic, this is a spell. A spell that controls its target, it may be limited to children who haven't develop their magic yet...There's a snow mage that is doing this, you need to save them."

'Me!? How the hell am I gonna make multiple kids stop from walking away! And where the hell are they going!? Crap!!'

(____) heard the parents of the children calling out for them. He stood in shock, watching as the kids disappear from the Village, he was sweating cold bullets as his heart beats fast...

He didn't know what to do.

But he needs to save the kids for their parents' sake.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

55.5K 2.1K 42
❝ You wowed as you stared in awe, " it's so pretty!" You leaned in to Childe pointing at the bright colours. While you admired the illuminations Chi...
4.6K 218 14
❝ π™½πš˜πš , 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπšœπš˜πš— 𝙸 πšœπšžπšŒπšŒπšžπš–πš‹ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’ πš™πšŠπš’πš—. ❞ Thanks to Xiao, you've finally woken up after your thousand year sl...
52.2K 1.6K 23
!MODERN AU! It was finally time for a night out with friends. You weren't really used to going out at nights like this, it has been long since you've...
232 10 1
Written in second POV Gender neutral You were just on Genshin Impact and had fallen asleep. Before you knew it, you felt extremely cold and woke you...