Different Worlds

Par mpumiphillips

Julia Garner, 17 year old nerd from Wellington High School has trust issues. Aaron Kavinsky, a senior in Well... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 31

140 13 2
Par mpumiphillips

Aaron's P.O.V

"Hey B." I said to her whilst she was sitting with her friends in the gym.

"What do you want? Are you here to insult me again? Hmm." she asked, folding her arms.

"No, I just want to talk." I said to her truthfully.

"Go talk to your girlfriend, your new lover. I'm not interested." she rolled her eyes.

"Give us a moment." I said to her friends and they all left. "I didn't mean any of the sh*t that I said to you." I uttered, sitting next to her. "You know that I care about you, and I'd never do anything to lose you B. I yelled at you because I wanted her to believe that I truly care about her. It's all part of my plan." I told her.

"Whatever Aaron." she mumbled.

"Come on Britney, don't be that way." I pleaded with her, putting my arm around her shoulders.

"I forgive you. Just hurry up with whatever you're planning because I hate seeing her around our table." she said.

"Thank you." I smiled and thereafter kissed her cheek. "Let me get going." I said to her whilst standing up. "And, try not to be a that mean to her." I told her referring to the nerd.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'll see you at Jonathan's party."

"Where are you going? School is not out yet." she asked me.

"I know, I just have a few things that I need to sort out before heading to the party." I told her and then leave the gym.

I head back to the cafeteria to let Chad know that he should cover for me in the classes that we have together.

I drive out of the school's yard and to my house to get some money.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?"  mom asked me on my way out.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for a court case that's happening in an hour?" I asked her instead of replying.

"I've already bathed, I just need to get dressed." she replied.

"I have a few things to buy for tonight." I replied to a question she asked a moment ago.

"I'm sorry that you're stuck in the middle of this whole divorce proceedings. Hopefully it will soon be over." she said.

"It's fine, really." I replied, not really knowing what to say. "Just not joining you guys today." I told her.

"Why?"

"I have to attend a party." I told her.

"Okay, and how's school going? I know we never really give you the attention that you need because we're just so focused on the divorce."

"You know mom; school is fine, everything is fine. How about we have this conversation later, I need to get going." I said to her.

"Sure." she replied, and I can see a bit of sadness in her eyes.

"Love you." I told her.

"I know. I know you do." she smiled and I leave the house.

I get back into my car and drive to town to buy a little gift for the nerd.

"You missed a test." Chad said on the other side of the line after I picked up the phone.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Math spot test." he replied.

"And what did you say when she asked about my absence?"

"I just said you fell sick from the food that you ate. But don't worry, she bought it." he chuckled. "And the test wasn't difficult."

"Okay, thanks. I'll see at the party."

"Wait, where are you now?" he said before I could hang up.

"I'm buying nerd a gift for tonight."

"For?" he asked.

"I'll let you know at the party, so bye." I said and hanged up.

I park the car in front of a jewellery store and head straight to the jeweller to fetch the item and hand him the money.

I drive back to my house and get out of the car with the box in my hand. I open the door and realize that my parents have already gone to court.

So glad that I didn't have to come along this time.

I leave the box on the table and head upstairs to take a quick shower. I wear a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt and white sneakers. I take a silver chain out of my drawer and put it around my neck.

Me: Are you at your mom's or dad's?

I sent the message to nerd and she replies in less than 2 minutes saying that she is at her mom's house.

Me: I'll be there in 10 minutes.

I walk back downstairs and take the box and car keys from the coffee table. I jump into my Wrangler and drive to her mom's house.

I knock on the door after a parked the car in front of their gate. Her mom opens the door and I greet her with a smile.

"It's you again." she mumbled. "Julia your boyfriend is here!" she yelled and thereafter walked back to her living room.

I follow her inside and sit opposite her.

"You know, you're the first guy that she's ever brought into my house. I never thought that she'd ever be in a relationship, especially with boys like you; f*ck boys." she said, putting emphasis on the last part of her statement. "How old are you?" she asked, puffing on her cigarette.

"Eighteen. I'm a senior at Wellington High School." I replied.

"And let me guess, you play basketball?"

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"Figured. Anyways, what do you want from her? I know boys like you don't go for nerds like her. What are you up to?" she asked me.

"I just want to get to know your daughter." I said but she cut me off.

"Julia." she corrected me.

"Yeah, I want to get to know Julia. That's it." I smiled, trying to seem convincing.

"Lies." she uttered. "But that's none of my business. Where are you taking her?"

"A friend's party."

"Pshh. Julia? At a party?" she scoffed.

"Yeah."

"Hi." she greeted with a smile on her way downstairs.

Faded blue jeans, a black shirt, a brownish kimono and a pair of white sneakers.
Not bad.

"Hi." I smiled back whilst standing up. "You look nice."

"Thanks, you too." she smiled back.

"I'll bring her back by 10pm." I tell her mother.

"Yeah, whatever." she mumbled. "Just make sure that you use protection, because we both know how these high school parties end; someone always has to fall pregnant." she uttered and puffs her cigarette again.

"Okay, I'm not about to have this conversation with you." Julia said to her and pulled me towards the door.

"I don't even know your boyfriend's name." she said before we could get out of the house.

"His name is Aaron Kavinsky." she replied and we head to my Jeep Wrangler.

"I have something for you." I said, opening the passenger door and taking out the box. I open it and tie the silver bracelet that has small hearts around her arm. "I hope you like it." I smiled.

"I love it." she smiled back.

"I want us to make things official. Be my girlfriend." I said to her.

~~~

Ehh. Be my girlfriend? omg! Seems like Aaron Kavinsky doesn't waste any time,, hehe!

Yes/no? What do y'all think she's gonna say?

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Are you guys ready for this party?! I think I am,, hehe.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
95.8K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
5.7M 42.5K 12
All Clarey wants is to be one of the boys. The problem is, Evan and his best friend, Lance, are not having it. Clarey Johnson and Evan von Detten hat...
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."