The Rebels [A FNF Fan-Story]

By vandrawn

A random FNF fan story, telling the story of how these 5 boys (Whitty, Tabi, Ruv, Agoti, and Garcello) became... More

The Origins
Memories of the Past
The Earthquake
In Memory of Garcello
The Mansion
Night at the Dearest's
The Concert (Part 1)
The Concert (Part 2)
In Cells
Old Friends
The Date
Russian Love
The Confession
A Lost Sister
The Family's Building
Traveling to Russia
The Siren's Song (Part 1)
Avalanche
The Siren's Song (Part 2)
Acceptance
The End

The Truth

76 5 0
By vandrawn

The next morning...

Cloud Guard: (unlocks the cellar) Wake up, sleepy heads...

Agoti: (snores, while hugging Tabi)

Tabi: (slowly opens his eyes) Hmm? (looks up, and sees that Agoti is sleeping, he thinks it's cute, so he smiles [at his way])

Cloud Guard: C'mon, we don't have much time.

Tabi: For what?

Cloud Guard: For breakfast.

At the cafeteria...

Cloud Cooker: NEXT!!

Whitty: Hey...

Cloud Cooker: Oh, if it isn't Whitmore.

Whitty: Yeah, I know I'm pretty famous here. I'm probably even one of the things that people talk about here in their meetings.

Cloud Cooker: Don't know, don't care. (puts food on Whitty's board) I'm only doing, what I'm paid to do. NEXT!!

???: (runs fast as a flash to a hiding spot in the cafeteria) Hmm... (looks around the cafeteria)

(Vent noises)

#2???: (opens the vent and puts his head off) Yo, Hank. Did you find him?

Hank: Nope... Wait... (looks up) What did I say about waiting for my signal, Deimos?

Deimos: Hehe, sorry...

Hank: Where's Sanford?

Deimos: Right here.

Sanford: (shows his hand to Hank)

Hank: Ok. We go as we planned then.

Deimos: Understood. (closes the vent)

Hank: Now... Where's that zombie clown at?

Tricky: (about to hit Hank with a stop sign)

Hank: *gasp* (turns & grabs the stop sign)

Tricky: (pushing Hank with the stop sign) HAAAANK!!

Cloud Guard: Hmm? (walks to the corner where Tricky and Hank are)

Hank: (trying to resist) Err, sh*t... (whistles)

Deimos: (opens the vent) 'Sup.

Hank: Need a little hand here.

Deimos: No problemo! Sanford, we're going in.

Sanford: (loads his sniper, quits the vent & kicks on Tricky head)

Tricky: Ah! Err...

Sanford: (points his sniper to Tricky)

Deimos: (quits the vent) You take care of him?

Hank: Sure. These guys have anesthesia gas to prevent these types of things, he can't go far. You take care of those guys.

Deimos: (looks at Whitty going seat near Tabi and Agoti) Fine. (loads his sniper) Let's go. (steps forward) NOBODY MOVE!!!

(Everybody gasps and looks at Deimos)

Sanford: (steps forward, next to Deimos, holding his sniper)

Deimos: We don't want to hurt anybody here. We just require a few guys on this place.

Cloud Guard: You're not going to require anything.

Deimos: Well, if that's the case, we may have to take some violent actions here. And, (points his sniper to Cloud Guard's head) I'm not really in the mood for it today. The choice is yours. (whispering) Hey, Ford, find a way to get to those guys, without being caught.

Sanford: Roger that. (enters the vent)

Hank: (pushes Tricky away from him and steps back, picking his knife) I hope you know what you're doing.

Deimos: I made out of the purgatory, do you really think that I don't know what I'm doing?

Hank: I'm not saying that...

Meanwhile, in the vents...

Sanford: Ok, how do I get to that side of the cafeteria?

Tom: I may know how to.

Sanford: Huh? (points his sniper) Who's there?

Tom: I was gonna ask the same thing.

Sanford: *sigh* My name's Sanford, and I'm on a mission with my buddy Diemos and our friend Hank. And you?

Tom: I'm Tom, and I was unjustly stuck here... I'm just kidding. I was in the interrogation room, and I just got lucky that I escaped. Also, my friends are down there.

Sanford: You mean (shows a picture of "The Rebels") these guys?

Tom: Yeah, that's them. How do you have that?

Sanford: Well, we were sent to save these guys, don't know why though...

Tom: Hmm... Ok, anyway. You want to go to the center of the cafeteria, right?

Sanford: Yup.

Tom: Welp, follow me!!

Later...

Hank: (headshots a Cloud Guard)

Deimos: Well, guess it's all of them in this area.

Hank: I'll clear the rest of this place. I'll be right back. (quits the cafeteria running with his guns)

Deimos: *sigh*

Tom: (opens the vent) There we go.

Sanford: Thanks, dude. (quits the vent)

Whitty: Woah, what was that all about?

Deimos: (picks a pack of cigarettes & takes one) That was all about doing our job. (lights the cigarette with his thumb) You must be Whitty, right?

Whitty: Yes, and you are...?

Deimos: (breathes out smoke) I'm Deimos. And that's my buddy, Sanford. We were sent to save you guys from this place.

Selever: Really!? Oh, thank God!!...wait... I just thanked God!!! Ugh, free me for this place.

Deimos: Don't worry, pal. Hank's already in his way, to destroy what's taken your abilities away from you.

Ruv: For a man who just got in this place, knows a lot about it...

Deimos: That's because we work for an agency. We are always informed of the places where we are sent, even if the locations are secret, nothing escapes the sight of our agency.

Sanford: Hey, where's Hank by the way?

Deimos: He went out to clean the path. You know how he is...

Sanford: Oh yeah. So, are you ready to quit?

Updike: (slams the front door, pointing his gun) Not so fast!!

Sanford: (turns and points his sniper to Updike)

Deimos: So you must be the leader of this place. Gabriel Updike. You know, your family is pretty well known for the several " monsters" you captured. But you already know that for sure.

Updike: Yes, and so what?

Deimos: Mr. Updike, all we want is-

Sanford: What my bud is trying to say is that we're gonna take these guys with us, and there's nothing you can do about it!!

Deimos: Huh, yeah, that.

Updike: (smiles) I'm afraid that's not gonna be possible.

Tom: Oh... (starts falling off the vent) Oh sh***t!! Oof... Lame...

Sanford: Oh yeah? And why's that?

Updike: (picks a walkie-talkie) Release the anesthesia at full power, gentlemen.

Security Cloud: Roger that, boss. (pulls the lever)

(The anesthesia starts to propagate around the cafeteria)

Updike: (wears a mask)

Deimos: No, wait!!

Agoti: Oh, not this again.

Tabi: Сукин сын, бро... [Son of a b*tch, bro...]

Agoti: I don't know what the f*ck you just said, but I agree with you. (gives Tabi his hand)

Tabi: (grabs Agoti's hand & looks away) I'm glad... Y-You do... (blushes)

Agoti: (smiles)

Selever: Ugh, gosh dang it...

Ruv: Well, here we go again...

[Everyone in the room fells asleep, except Updike]

Updike: That's good enough, you may now turn it back to normal.

Security Guard: Yes, sir.

Cloud Guard: (opens the door) Sir, there's some kind of ninja around the base, killing every single one of the guards! Any orders?

Updike: (takes off the mask) Take all of them back to their jails, and... Put that one, next to Mr. Larsson. I'm pretty sure, they need to talk with each other. About that "ninja", those guys are his friends, they may be useful while they're here.

Cloud Guard: But aren't we going to try to stop him?

Updike: I wouldn't mess with him if I was you. But you can go and try if you want (walks away)

Cloud Guard: *sigh* Ok, boys, let's take care of these guys. (grabs Deimos and Sanford, and walks away from the room)

Meanwhile, Hank...

Hank: (headshots a Cloud Guard and throws a knife to other CG's chest) *sigh* I'll never regret having this as my job. (sees a Cloud Guard dragging Deimos and Sanford) Oh, sh*t. (grabs his knife from CG's chest, and starts running) Now again. NOT THIS TIME!!! (throws his knife)

Cloud Guard: Wait... (looks aside) *gasp* (squats)

Hank: What the-

[Another] Cloud Guard: (grabs Hank by his back) I've got you now.

Hank: Ugh... (tries grabbing his 2nd gun, and successfully does) I... Don't (loads the gun)... Think so (points to CG's chin and pulls the trigger)!!

Meanwhile...

Tom: (slowly opening his eyes) Ugh... Wha- Wait... (looks up, and sees that he's being dragged by a Cloud Guard) *gasp* Hey!!

Cloud Guard: Huh? (looks back) Oh, I see that anesthesia already passed away. That was fast...

Tom: Where the hell are you taking me now?!

Cloud Guard: I'm taking you to the underground of this base, to the isolation cells.

Tom: Really? And what did I do to have the privilege to be in the isolation cells?

Cloud Guard: Well, you have a monster inside of you, that's why. And also, because Larsson said so, in case you had to go.

Tom: Oh, that b-

Cloud Guard: But don't worry, you'll only be there for a few hours, in case you don't show any signal of demonic stuff, or whatever...

Tom: You don't know what you're talking about, are you?

Cloud Guard: It's my 1st week working here, ok? I'm still trying to get used to this job.

Tom: Wow, you sure have a great job...

Later...

Sanford: Sh*t!! (puts his hands on the cell bars)

Deimos: Hey, hey. Don't get yourself worked up yet again. I'm sure Hank's nearby.

Sanford: Yeah, but still, we gonna go and help him. If I just got a key.

Hank: (stops in the middle of the rush) *gasp* Deimos, Sanford!!

Deimos: Hey, Hank. See, I told you he would come.

Hank: Needing this? (throws a keychain to Deimos)

Deimos: Yup! (catches, and uses it on the cage's padlock)

Sanford: (opens the door) Oh, yeah! Those guys were caught again, by the way.

Deimos: Yeah. And I'm pretty sure that they're locked separated from each other, you and Sanford could take care of that. In the meantime, I could try to reach the security system, and deactivate the anesthesia gas that's been propagating around the whole area.

Hank: I got it. (loads his gun and runs through the hallway)

Sanford: Let's go!!

Meanwhile...

Whitty: Huh? (slowly opening his eyes) Wha- Oh, not this again...

Updike: Hello, Whitmore.

Whitty: (turns) Updike.

Updike: Look, you have to understand that this is for humanity's great of good.

Whitty: And does this seem great to you?! Trapping innocent people, just for being who they are? Do you even have any evidence that they're dangerous for humanity?

Updike: *sigh* You wouldn't get it...

Whitty: Oh yeah, why's that?

Updike: I...

(Remorse starts playing [I made lyrics, so here, play"Remorse but with Whitty" for a better experience ^^])

Whitty: (seats)

[Verse 1]
(Updike)
Wish I could tell
Unfortunately, I can't
Memories are trapped and sealed in a cell

(Whitty)
Tell, what's the point
Tell me just why
What's your purpose in your viewpoint

[Verse 2 - Prechorus]
(Updike)
I know all of this seem crazy
I know all of this seems wrong
Is not that I hate you,
So there's no point in feeling blue now

(Whitty)
(gets up)
I just don't get the point of this
Trapping people with no excuse
Think about the things they'll miss,
Their family and the future they'll choose

[Verse 3 - Chorus]
(Updike)
Still, they're all dangerous to humanity

(Whitty)
Think, they could find a way, just I like I did

(Updike)
What if there's no way to stop it?

(Whitty)
There's always a way to solve everything

(Updike)
I don't understand that this is real

(Whitty)
'Course I do, you're the blind, don't you get it?!

(Updike)
You always have to be the opposite, don't you?

(Whitty)
I'm just trying to do the right thing here!!

[Verse 4]
(Updike)
Now, don't blame me for all of this,
Just doing family job left behind
I'm here to do what I've been asked
Time had flown fast
But I never forget the past
I'll finish up our job, once and for all

(Whitty)
Now, you just simply want me to believe in bullcrap?
After everything you already made me pass-through
I know your kind
So there's no way to hide
Your foolish, selfish crimes
So tell me, why?

[Verse 5 - Prechorus]
(Updike)
I know all of this seem crazy
I know all of this seems wrong
Is not that I hate you,
So there's no point in feeling blue now

(Whitty)
I just don't get the point of this
Trapping people with no excuse
Think about the things they'll miss,
Their family and the future they'll choose

[Verse 6]
(Updike)
(Everything gets dark, and a few clouds appear on the ground)
So, you wish to know the truth?
The past of your youth?

(Whitty)
(hypnotized)
I just wanted to know who killed my parents

(looks away)

[Verse 7 - Chorus]
(Strange clouds create a flashback, in a lab/factory)
(Updike)
Still, they're all dangerous to humanity

(Whitty)
Think, they could find a way, just I like I did
(Mr. Updike slams a door for the lab, with a gun, pointed, the scientist seem scared about it)

(Updike)
What if there's no way to stop it?

(Whitty)
There's always a way to solve everything
(Mr. Updike shoots a few scientists, will others flee the area)

(Updike)
I don't understand that this is real

(Whitty)
'Course I do, you're the blind, don't you get it?!
(Mr. Updike looks at young Whitty "sleeping")

(Updike)
You always have to be the opposite, don't you?

(Whitty)
I'm just trying to do the right thing here!!

[Verse 8]
(Mr. Updike picks a pack of matches)

(Updike)
I know all of this seem crazy
I know all of this seems wrong
Is not that I hate you,
So there's no point in feeling blue now
(Mr. Updike starts to run since the put a match nearby a combustion carboy)

(Updike[repeats the last meter]/Whitty)
I just don't get the point of this
Trapping people with no excuse
Think about the things they'll miss,
Their family and the future they'll choose
(Younger Whitty wakes up, with the gigantic lab on fire)

Whitty: So, I was created by scientists?

Updike: I told you you were... You were going to be used for experiments, and one of them was exploding people, just like you did a few weeks ago.

Whitty: I-I still don't get.

Updike: *sigh* And so do I... (grabs the keychain and unlocks the padlock from Whitty's cell) Come on.

Whitty: W-What?

Updike: You were right. I am trapping innocent people... Well, most of it. (opens the door cell)

Whitty: Huh... Thanks...?

Updike: Let's go get your friends.

In the security room...

Security Cloud: Wha- What's the boss doing??

Deimos: (slams the door) There you are. (points the gun)

Security Cloud: (turns on the chair) *gasp* Please, don't kill me!! Just tell me what you what, and I'll do it.

Deimos: Oh. Well, deactivate the gas. NOW!!!

Security Guard: O-O-Ok... (pulls the lever)

Selever: (looks at the pipes outside the cellar) *gasp* (looks at Sanford, trying to unlock the cellar) Hey, hurry up, asshole!!! Ah, finally, this feels good.

Sanford: I'm trying, ok?

Ruv: *sigh* There go my hopes then...

Hank: There we go. (opens the cellar)

Tabi: Thanks, dude. We appreciate it.

Hank: You're welcome, now we need to get out of here.

Tabi: Right. (grabs Agoti's hand) Come on, Ag!

Agoti: (blushes) Huh, right.

Later...

Tom: Oh, hey guys!! We thought that we weren't gonna make it.

Tabi: We hopefully did. Hey, why's Updike and Tord here?

Tom: Well, I don't know about Updike, but Tord is having trauma right now...

Tord: (playing "Sunshine Lollipops & Rainbows" in Tord's head) Please, make it stop...

Tom: 'Yup, that's gonna be a big trauma, bigger than it already was.

Agoti: Sooo, does that mean that we can go back to the festival?

Sanford: What festival? I wanna rock!!

Tabi: Well, it's a popular festival here in Philadelphia, it's pretty cool actually.

Deimos: But you're not in Philadelphia... you know that, right?

Ruv: Wait, what?

Selever: Then, where are we?

Sanford: Pfff, hellooo? You're in Nevada, bozos!!

Whitty: IN NEVADA?!?!?!? UPDIKE!!!!!

Updike: It's not my fault that my family built our base here...

Whitty: Ugh, how are we gonna get back now?

Deimos: Well, we have a helicopter nearby. If you want a ride, we can take you no problem, but probably gonna need some money for the gasoline though, 'cause... It's gonna be a big ride...

Tabi: Well, that was to be expected. How much do 'ya need?

Deimos: Around 8.074$

Agoti: WHAT?! You're crazy if you think we have that money here, since (points at Updike) that guy took everything from us there.

Updike: I'm not even going to say anything anymore...

Deimos: Well, no money, no ride.

Updike: *sigh* I could pay with a check.

Whitty: You would... really do that...?

Updike: If you really need to. (picks a checkbook and a pen from the inside pocket of the suit, and starts to write) Here. (rips the check off the block and gives it to Deimos)

Deimos: Thank you. Now, who's ready to go on a ride?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 68 13
!OFFICIALLY FINISHED! -Currently rewriting I do not own Eddsworld. !!Note: -This story does not follow the current TBATF series only the beginning...
136K 27.5K 82
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
15.7K 558 11
Amane Yugi and Nene Yugi's five-year-old son Kyurei Yugi may be just a bit too curious. A series of one-shot stories about Kyurei's many questions. T...
22.2K 351 7
Hey guys decided to do this as a one shot. I wanted to start fresh. So i decided to do some one shots