CRIME INVESTIGATION

Von Sa_Ru_Art

'Falling in love while catching a serial killer.' This is a YiZhan version of my old PeteKao fiction TASCI. I... Mehr

PROLOGUE
Zhan? Who?
CHASE
BREAKFAST
The Case
Broken Things
Candy
Memory Card
Stranger
Xiao Laoshi
Lunch
Dance Floor
Fake Moans
Interrogation Room
Noodles
Good Night Bo Di
Good Morning Bodi
Boyfriend
Curved
Flirting Back
Guilt
AWOL
Broken Door
Tsum Tsum
Sorry Again
Vinegar
Another Rider
Not just alcohol
Touches
Green and Red
Coffee Mug
The Mask
Love Birds
Selfie
On The Road
With Me
Late night talks
Fragrance of sandalwood
Bob
Expectations
Feelings
First Time
My Stupidity
Tattoos
The Rush
NA-Rak
I got you
Who am I to you?
To Chongqing

The search begins

566 70 7
Von Sa_Ru_Art

//Yibo//
________________

I stood there like a statue for few minutes. Lulu grabbed my arm and she dragged me to sat me on a chair.

"Yibo, relax" she said.

"I should find him." I whispered to myself.

"We can. We can. You have to relax first. Please don't freak out." She grabbed my shoulder.

Yu Chen was explaining everything to Jingyu.

I sat there for a few more minutes when Lulu made a call to inform Han ge.

I shouldn't have said those words to Zhan ge. It's all my fault.

"I found those senders of those pictures but it's all from different accounts." I heard Yu Chen saying.

Suddenly I stood up from that chair again.

"Lulu, I need to see the postmortem reports of our victims."

Everyone looked at me.

"Xuan Lu" my voice was like an order and she immediately nodded at me.

"Just a minute." She said before searching for those files.

"Chen, I want the received time and date of those pictures"

"Sure." He nodded too.

Lulu approached me with some files in her hands. I immediately grabbed those from her and placed them all on a table. She and Jingyu was there watching me, confused.

I flipped those pages fast and read some portions.

"What are you exactly looking for?. Let me help" Jingyu asked when he took a file from them.

I only glanced at him but nothing said.

"Lulu, a pen please." I said and she immediately handed me one.

I took a plain sheet and did write down something.

"Yibo, this is it." Suddenly Yu Chen placed a paper on that table.

"Good." I immediately grabbed that paper.

After a few minutes of study I looked at them all. They were watching me.

"6 hours." I said and I am myself was shocked too.

"What do you mean?" Jingyu asked.

I took a marker from the stand and wrote something on our white board. They all watched me curiously.

I rounded the received time of those messages in red before I regard them all.

"See, these are the received time of those messages and..."

I wrote down something under those.

"And this is the approximate time for their deaths according to their postmortem reports."

I regarded them again.

"You see, there is almost 6 hours difference in between those messages and deaths." I explained.

"Yeah. You are right." Chen said immediately.

"So that means..." Lulu was about to say but I finished it.

"So that means, this photo might be a warning or something."

Everyone gaped at me.

"6 hours !!! What time it is now ?" Jingyu asked.

"It's almost 10 o clock." Lulu replied.

"We received that photo in Zhan ge's phone at 9.30. So...." I couldn't complete.

"So that means We have only 5 and half hours left." Yu Chen finished it for me.

My heart ached and I put my one hand on my chest absently.

"Yibo," Lulu called me in concern.

"It's my fault." I said to myself.

"Yibo, we can save him. They might not caught them yet." Chen immediately came beside me and patted my back.

I gulped and my eyes were a bit wet when I inhaled deeply.

I looked over at them all.

"Yes. We can." I nodded before I turn towards Chen.

"Chen, you check those profiles of those senders." I said.

He nodded back.

"It might be the same person or...... There might be a group." I said and I couldn't hide my fear tho.

"I will try to find any clue as soon as possible." He replied.

"Yeah.... And Jingyu," I turned towards him.

"You... Come with me. We need to go to that restaurant. Let's check their cameras. Let's start from there" I said and he nodded at me.

Me and Jingyu rushed out of our agency and we both took our bikes. We didn't waste a second to ride to that restaurant.

We got there asap and we talked to their manager. He called a guard and took us into a room.

"You can check those videos here Sir." The guard who accompanied us to their office said and we both thanked him.

I immediately checked the camera footages between 7.30 and 8.

We saw Zhan ge and I entering there. Seeing him again on that screen made my heart ache more. I moved that clip a bit forward and there I saw myself carrying Mint to a taxi. I saw Zhan ge again and there we had that argument. I gulped when I saw myself leaving Zhan ge there alone and going with Mint.

I was breathing heavily and I found Jingyu looking at me.

I thought he will say something. I thought he is going to scold me but he didn't. He only took a sigh.

Zhan ge stood there alone on that Street and his head hung low. I couldn't see if he is crying or not. But my own eyes were a bit blurry.

"There is that car." Jingyu pointed on that screen and I saw a blue car approaching Zhan ge.

We couldn't see the person inside but that person definitely interacted with Zhan ge. We saw he opening that door and getting inside that car before it slide away through that road.

"Who was that?" I heard Jingyu asking.

I shook my head in confusion.

"I don't know."

"Let's trace that car. Note it's number." He said and I picked up my phone immediately.

"I know someone who could help." I said while I dialing a number. The person picked up my call after a few seconds.

"Hey, Yibo,"

"Jackson, I need a help. It's urgent."

"Sure. What is it." He immediately replied.

"I need you to find the owner of a car."

"You have the number of that car?"

"Yes." I said before I Pass the number.

"Yibo, I need time. I will call you back in a bit." Jackson said before he hung up.

"So, what now?" Jingyu looked at me.

"I don't know. It will take time. That's what we don't have right now." I replied.

We both walked out of that restaurant.

"We need to find that person behind those tattoos as soon as possible." I said looking at my watch.

"Yibo, there is an Idea." Jingyu suddenly grabbed my arm and stopped me. I frowned at him.

"What Idea?" I asked.

"I will tell you. But before that call Yu Chen and tell him to sent those pictures to us." He said and I nodded even if I was confused. I made a call to Chen immediately and I saw Jingyu also talking to someone on his phone.

"We need to go somewhere. Asap." He took his bike and I took mine. Without wasting a second we both ride away from there.

Our bikes made a stop in front of 'Blue Sky Tv'.

"Why are we here?" I looked at Jingyu in confusion.

"Did you got those images?" He asked back and I nodded.

"Good. Come on. We need to see someone." He walked and I had no option but follow him.

He talked to some staffs and he lead me to a room.

We stopped in front of studio number 4. It was a recording studio.

I saw Jingyu talking on his phone again. after a few minutes, the door opened and a Young good looking man stepped out.

He had this impassive look on his face and he eyed me before he regard Jingyu.

"Hey, baby, i missed you." Jingyu immediately grabbed that man and kissed him.

I was a bit shocked and I didn't see any particular reaction in the other man's face but he didn't push away Jingyu.

"Yibo, this is Weizhou. My boyfriend." He introduced and first I thought it was a joke but when I saw Weizhou's face i realized it's true.

"Hello." I nodded at him.

"You must be Yibo. Zhan Zhan talked about you a lot." The impassive man said and I skipped a beat when I heard 'Zhan Zhan' all of a sudden.

"You too know him?" I asked and I heard Jingyu chuckling.

"Zhan and WeiZhuo were classmates. Both of them were my juniors. I became friends with Zhan in order to pursue my grumpy cat." Jingyu informed, teasing his man a bit and I nodded at that new information.

"Do you have those pictures?" Weizhou asked and we both nodded.

"Can I see them?" He asked again and I showed my phone to him.

"I talked to my boss. He wasn't willing to do it first but last he agreed." He said to us.

"What is the actual plan? What are we gonna do with this?" I was really confused and curious.

"Yibo, Weizhou is a live show host. He ask s weird questions to the viewers every night and they give gifts to the winners." Jingyu explained.

"So, why are we here?" I was more confused.

"Look Yibo, If we showed this particular tattoo design on that show and...."

"Jingyu, we can't show those pictures to public yet." I interrupted him.

"We don't need to show those exact pictures. We can extract that design only and ask people if anyone have the same tatoo." Weizhou cleared it to me.

I stared them back and forth and I thought about that idea.

"Okay." I finally agreed.

"But, we can't guarantee anything because, it's a midnight show. The number of viewers is not that high. The only thing is we can try." Weizhou said again.

"Okay. I understand. When will this show start?"

"At 12.00. it will start in fifteen minutes." He replied.

"Okay."

"So, are we doing this?" He asked again to confirm.

"Yes please." Me and Jingyu said.

"Sent those pictures to me and If we get anything, I will inform you asap." He said to Jingyu and Jingyu nodded back at him.

"Then we are leaving for now." Jingyu said and kissed Weizhou again before we got out of there.

Suddenly i got a call and it was from Jackson. I took it immediately.

"Hey Yibo, I found an adress. It must be the owner of that car." He said and I was really curious.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"I am sending you the address. His name is.... Sushe'"

"Sushe?" I repeated.

"Yes."

"Thank you Jackson."

"It's okay mate. Call me whenever you need my help."

"Sure. I will."

I hung up the call.

"Wait did you say Sushe?" Jingyu asked.

"Do you know him?" I asked in wonder.

"I think I know him." Jingyu said.

"How?"

"He is a senior and he is a jerk i might ad."

I got Jackson's message.

"We need to see him then." I said and he nodded before we both climb on to our bikes.

_____

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.1K 1.3K 30
๐“”๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ? ๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ...
123K 5.6K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
41.9K 1.4K 13
You bastard, how dare you look at my eyes? *slap *slap See, how your ass is eager to swallow my cock. Shits like you are only to bend to pleasure p...
7.2K 433 14
"Yibo.... Yibo.... listen to me" Xiao Zhan said while running behind Wang Yibo who is walking towards parking lot "Zhan don't, I don't wanna continue...