Deadly Gifted...

De CloudyXAutumn

"I'm quirkless and you're all still struggling against me, how Pathetic!" Izuku was born quirkless but that w... Mais

Origin
Gift
middle school
Entrance exam
UA
all might
Kaminari
Alarm
Name
Incident
Snipe
Sports festival
1v1
Appearance
Internships
What're The Chances?
Friday
Sadness
Hero suit Upgrades
Exams
Camp
Attack
Taking the Bait
Kamino incident
Dorm
villainizing..?
Oh. Oh? OH!
Villain.
Plan.
Amateur Spies vs Expert Villain
Cornered
Chisaki.
Details
🔪🔪🔪
Blow💣
Explosion 💥
Eri(。•́_•̀。)
Return
Bakugo
Intensive Investigation
Diversion+Recovery
Monoma
Recovery
Heroes
Caught
Plot
Party...
Aftermath
Dread
Missing...
High-end
Inko
Hawks
crossfire
Army
Battle
AFO
Strength
Silencer
Upgrades People Upgrades
Quirk control
Declaration
Commission
Gain
Death
Rematch
Quick Battle
lead
Gigantomachia
The Start
Rule
End.

Moving on Dramtically

5.4K 272 358
De CloudyXAutumn

...

"You're coming with me" Midoriya chuckled as he stared down Bakugo.

"Whats going on here!?" Ectoplasm screamed as he scanned over the situation.

"You're a little late, kurogiri.
Warp gate"

A warp gate warped all the villains out, only leaving behind class 1-A.
_________________________________________

Midoriya grinned, "finally, I'm able to drop that horrendous act" he dropped bakugo onto the ground below him, he had been dragging him by the collar of his shirt.

"Deciding to attack before the license exam was a smart idea, now they aren't even able to stop us legally" kaminari sneered.

"I'm going to drop kacchan off in the isolation chamber, I'll be back"
He dragged Bakugo down the stairs and locked him up onto a metal chair with chains.

Bakugo was completely silent, stunned in shock with what had just unfolded before his eyes.

"You'll be here for a good while, get comfortable" Midoriya chuckled as he tried walking off.

Befohe he could exit, Bakugo decided to say something.

"You were...
Never like this..."

Midoriya froze in his tracks, a crazed grin made it onto his face with the information he was excited to deliver.

"I've been like this ever since you knew me, Kacchan.

I'm a cold blooded serial killer! Ive killed more people than I can count just cause it's fun.

And unlike you, I didn't waste my time fanboying over stupid heroes."
His words were like venom, coursing through his blood stream. They tore through everything Bakugo ever knew about Midoriya, he didn't even know who he was staring at anymore...

"..the Silencer has been around... since we were

5...
Deku.

Don't tell me you've been killing people since you were 5?! How!? Why?!"

"I already explained how when we were at the dorms.
My dad is AFO, Tomura is my brother. I was born a villain.

And why?

I just said why, it's fun."

"There's no way you can derive joy from killing people..."

"Oh?
But I do. So are you saying my existence is impossible?"

Bakugo bit his lip, blood dripped from his legs from the open wound Midoriya had left on him.

"You can't tell me this wasn't expected, you and Monoma investigated me for a whole week and Monoma was the one to shout that I was a villain.

If this was expected why are you so surprised?"

"You knew we were investigating you??-
And I knew something was off about you...
I just thought it was because you were a 2 faced liar. Not an entire villain?! I had faith, trust, in you that you weren't what I thought you were you stupid Deku!"

"Of course I knew you 2 were investigating me. Not only did you make it obvious but I had access to the cameras.

Not to mention you all took courtesy in cleaning my room. I'm surprised you didn't find my daggers, they were everywhere" Midoriya sneered as he pulled out one that was in the most obvious place.

"...wait I recognize that dagger-
It was ontop of your picture frame!? I thought it was just some stupid decoration piece!"

"Oh I know, that's why I put it there."

"What do you mean you had access to the cameras...???"

"A quick system hack does wonders.
Anyways, get comfortable. You'll be here for a while"
Midoriya walked away.

"I hate you...
Stupid Deku" bakugo muttered.

"Hate you too!"

Midoriya slammed the door shut and locked the door.
He walked back upstairs where the news of UA was being played

The league had done some damage before coming to torment class 1-A.

"Breaking news-
The league of villains attacks UA! Once again the villainous organization has attacked UA and proven once again that UA's security is anything but secure.
During this attack, a lot was revealed.

Class 1-A was injured in the process, though they reported that Izuku Midoriya- class 1-A's top student, the same student that won first place in the sports festival...

Is actually a villain, Tomura shigaraki's brother. And he revealed himself to be The Silencer. Whether that's true or not hasn't been determined, however 2 other traitors were revealed along with him.
Denki Kaminari and Shouta Aizawa, If it's true that Izuku Midoriya is the Silencer, without a doubt, Denki kaminari is the notorious villain known as Chargebolt.

Shouta Aizawa was the teacher if class 1-A, though today's incident reveals he's infact a villain.

All 3 of these villains are with the league.

During the "reveal" everyone in class 1-A was injured as was a lot of other people in the other UA dormitories.

And...
Katsuki Bakugo was kidnapped in the entire process.

Due to UA's lack of ability to provide any kind of proper security, stability, or safety to their students (as proven multiple times, today wasn't the first time UA let down it's students)

The school will be shutting down.

It was officially decided by the Hero Commission of Japan that provided the school's funding.

Police and officials are working hard to find the Student that was kidnapped in Today's incident and arrest the villains.

Whether they'll be able to do it or not remains a question for the future."

"That's a wrap, finally got the second part of the overall plan done" Tomura grinned as he checked something off in a notebook.
He looked up at Izuku, "oh yeah-
Dad's calling you. He needs you at his base."

"Another mission?"
He yawned as he stretched.

The league had already dispersed into their usual activities, Aizawa just awkwardly stood around.
Kaminari had went to Tomura's room to go play his games, with how frequently he visited he was already welcomed.

"Likely, if you want a heads up it has something to do with the unsuccessful meeting"

"With the Shie Hissaki guy?"

"Mhm"

"Noted"

Midoriya walked up to kurogiri and got him to warp him to his dad's base- which was just really a lab where he liked to preform a good amount of his experiments.

He shortly appeared there and found his dad writing some things down in his own notebook-

Everyone in the Midoriya family liked taking down notes in a notebook for planning/analysis.
Practically ran through their blood.

"Hey dad, whatcha need?" He asked as he looked over the Nomu being developed. He had helped design a good amount of them.

"Hello izuku, I assume Tomura already told you some bits of info?"

"Yeah, something to do with the Shie Hissaki right?"

"Correct, well you see we discovered recently that he's made bullets able to temporarily disable quirks"

"Really? How?"

"Well during the failed meeting, he tried to shoot Tomura. The bullet missed as we collected it.
He gave us a business card as well." AFO pointed to a jar holding said bullet.

Midoriya hummed in response as he let his dad continue.

"We figured these bullets could be quite useful, so we didn't exactly want to break off any connections with the guy.

This segways into what our next task is"

"I assumed so"

"Good, well we have a meeting scheduled with him very soon. Only me, Tomura, and you will be attending."

"What about kurogiri?"

"He isn't taking us, he'll have another task at the time"

"Dreaded"

"Expected the reaction-
Anyways, your task during the mission will to do what your best at.
Analysis.
I'll be relying a lot on your word and partially on my own, to put it in short-

I want you to decide whether or not we should work with him based on how this meeting goes."

"I see..."
"Well this is a lot more pressure than I anticipated"

"You're fine with this right?"

"Yeah, I'll just do what I always do"

"Good, other than that come help with the Nomu production"

_________________________________________

With UA shut down, the students enrolled all transferred to different schools.

Class 1-A was welcomed into Shiketsu High as well as class 1-B.
The principal of the prestigious High School believed they were just caught in the crossfire and it wasn't fair to them to just cut off their chances at becoming heroes.

Nezu had to flee the country as shame followed wherever he went.

Class 1-A was still dealing with the pretty much traumatizing event that happened.
They were all betrayed by someone they deeply trusted, 3 times...

Shiketsu also had a dormitory system, it wasn't only for security reasons.
It was there to keep their students in check with all the rules they had...

Class 1-A found it difficult to even talk, all their physical wounds had been self with...
But their mental state was basically the equivalent of stepping on a puddle of water with fuzzy socks.

Horrendous.

.

Midoriya on the other hand was accompanying his dad on a trip to a Yakuza.
Bakugo was still being held captive, Midoriya didn't have the exact time to get his mind breaking revenge on him.

"Do we reeeeaaaallly have to walk their?" Izuku whined as he secured his mask and hoodie.

"Stop whining" Tomura hissed.

"You act as if you aren't dreading the walk either."

"Fair enough."

AFO lightly chuckled, "let's go"

They walked through the streets of Tokyo, they tried to avoid looking sketchy but there wasn't anything stopping that.
All of them were wearing hoodies with a mask.

Beneath the hoodies were their villain attires, they were lucky the weather had started to cool down.

As they walked and got closer, something strange happened.

A child bumped into Izuku and fell to the ground.
Now, the 3 of them were all villains-
But it didn't stop them from helping a child in danger.

They had some morals.
They hardly existed but they were there, there were lines they wouldn't even cross.

They paused as izuku kneeled to the child and examined her.

"She's crying and covered in bandages, no shoes either.
With how scared she looks, it wouldn't be a surprise if she was running from a thug or something.

Though, she looks too clean for someone who might be homeless. So it's either she ran away from home recently or she's being held captive, I'll go with the latter considering I hear footsteps right now and she's covered in bandages that scream she's being experimented on."

Izuku thought to himself as he picked her up and held her close.

She had long light blue hair, close to Tomura's hair color, and cherry red eyes. There was a small horn on the right side of her head and she wore a white draped dress that passed her knees.

If she stood next to Tomura, she could look like a long lost sister.
Though that wasn't a real possibility.

Out of the alleyway, a man wearing a colorful plague mask, a green jacket with purple fluff, and some plain black pants.
He had straight brown hair and Beady golden eyes.

He was Kai chisaki.

Midoriya's eyes widened as he stared at the child, why was she with a villain...?

She flinched as she burried her head into izuku's chest, he could feel her heart rate rapidly increase.

"Sorry about my daughter"

"Daughter?" AFO spoke up, he pulled down his mask to reveal his identity.
Tomura did the same as did Izuku.

"Oh-
You're all already here.
Good-
And yes my daughter"

Midoriya squinted his eyes out of frustration as he saw right through Chisaki's lie.
He already put up a red flag and they had just met.

As if being a villain wasn't enough of a red flag.

"Come on, we'll continue through a short cut I know"

AFO nodded his head as he followed Chisaki down the alleyway.

"Please...
Don't take me back there..." The girl whispered to Izuku.

Izuku gritted his teeth, this wasn't good in the slightest.

"What's your name...?" He whispered back to her.

"Eri..."

"Last name...?"

"I don't know..."

"If she was Chisaki's daughter, which obviously isn't true, she'd say chisaki.

This guy is a walking red flag, and I thought I was a red flag.

What's he doing to this girl for her to be so...

Scared...

I'll figure him out soon enough."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

174K 11.1K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...
90.6K 5.2K 36
"I'll be taking back what's rightfully mine, Katsuki." "W-what...? How?! You're supposed to be!-" "Silence." In a world of royal power, not being str...
85.3K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
522K 16.2K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...