The Queen (Kakegurui Girls x...

Par MissCasseyZacharias

"This school is a paradise and I intend to make it MINE." When (Y/N) (L/N) goes to Hyakkaou Private Academy... Plus

Author's note (please read)
1. Secrets she couldn't tell
2. King and Queen
3. Seventy million yen
4. The Vice President
5. Drunk
6. Settle it with a gamble
7. All or nothing
8. Just a normal Friday (part 1)
9. Just a normal Friday (part 2)
10. At last, another gamble
11. Pop Idol Duel
12. The gamble of Life and Future (part 1)
13. The gamble of Life and Future (part 2)
Gambling Holidays: the Q&A!!!
14. The gamble of Life and Future (part 3)
15. Tarot cards of Destiny
16. Dead flowers to Her Highness
I am so so sorry, but-
17. Feels good to be Me again
19. Painful preparations

18. The Student Council Presidential Election

3.4K 148 58
Par MissCasseyZacharias

A/N: This chapter contains 3110 words.

Previously, on The Queen:

"I am so, so sorry..."

"Promise me... That you will return to Japan and then my promise that everything will be okay will come true too."

"(Y/N), if you don't sit down NOW there will be consequences!!"

"If I can't even talk to my mom normally, I'm gone. I'm going back to Japan and I'm taking those two here with me."

"But don't think there will be no consequences, young lady."

"Even Ririka got nothing from (Y/N). Apparently she's been trying to contact her since she left, but it seems like (Y/N) doesn't exist,"

"There's nothing wrong, guys! It's just... (Y/N) and I are still in touch!"

"She's coming back to Hyakkoau this week!"

**********

"Newsflash by the Student Council Presidential Election!!" a male voice said on the various TV's in the school building. The voice was continued by the image of Runa with some kind of stick in her hand. "Okay, the Election Commitee has started and I'm your hostess! The Presidential Elections have been going on for a week and I'm keeping it exciting by keeping you up-to-date!" She smiled and pointed her stick to a digital sign behind her. Two girls in a similar sweater stood next to her on either side. "This competition is not just any competition," Runa laughed. "After the President herself, Kirari Momobami, has relinquished her seat, anyone in this school can become the new President!"

The image behind her changed to live footage of the President's empty chair. "The rules are simple: The Election lasts 30 days. During that time, held gambles will not use normal money chips, but rather vote chips. Each student received one vote chip at the beginning. The only way to gain votes for yourself is by gambling. Every student is a potential candidate. Whoever has the most votes at the end of that time-span is the winner and the new president." Runa giggled and waved her stick in the air as if it were a magic wand. The screen changed to a black background with a spinning blue chip on it. The moment everyone had been waiting for.

"Now, the top 10 who have the most chips so far!! Number 10: This rising star immediately beat a lot of them when she got here. With 13 chips, Yumeko Jabami! Number 9: She is getting more and more votes despite her coolness. Is she holding a trump card? Miroslava Honebami with 17 votes! Number 8: she trumped Yuriko Nishinotoin of the Traditional Culture Club almost immediately. With 21 votes, Miyo Inbami! Number 7: You are doomed if you gamble with this girl! Sumika Warakubami with 40 votes. Number 6: Our current President was elected in her first year. Can she do that too? It's Itsuki Sumeragi with 50 votes! Number 5: He has more votes than any boy in the Hyakkaou Private Academy. He doesn't seem like much of a leader, but this is Rin Obami with 62 votes. Number 4: This girl was a wallflower for a long time but she's in 4th place. There's a lot of hope for giant slayer Mary Saotome with 101 votes! Number 3: This Your-Tube idol is aiming high, even now! You can share videos, but you can't share votes. Yumemi Yumemite with 109 votes. Number 2: Few students radiate so much dignity. She could be president tomorrow... With 133 votes, Terano Totobami!"

Runa gasped softly and reappeared on the screen, a smile on her pale face. "Wow, they are all so talented! Only one person is at the top of the 3000 students!" The image changed back to that dark background and the blue spinning chip, which then turned into several pictures of Kirari. "Number 1: she needs no introduction. Our own President Kirari Momobami with 216 votes!" Runa waved her arms in the air, back in the foreground. "Oh dear! Only the President can collect so many votes in 1 week! She's also the only one who has anything to lose after all," She laughed with a grin, "so I understand why she works so hard! But it's still early, so every student still has a chance to win!"

---

"All in," Kirari said, staring at her chips on the table with glowing blue eyes. Rin sat across from her at the poker table, Sumika next to him. Next to Kirari was her secretary, Sayaka. The 4 were surrounded by curious students, all interested in gambling between their President and a new student. "I pass," Rin said as he threw his 2 cards on the table with a smile. 4 more times Kirari kept going all-in, stunned everyone at the fact that she was determined to lose or win everything. Even Rin looked at her a little strangely. Sumika was silent. "Unbelievable," Rin heared one of the students say. "Going all in 4 times in a row!" someone elsesaid. Rin sighed and smiled.

He stared at Kirari with his purple eyes, his dark blue hair elegantly on either side of his face. "I see you," he said, placing his hands on the table, the students behind him waiting for his next move. "You make your opponent pass by going all-in, but then you only get the bet. With a good hand, you risk everything for a low return. A foolish strategy." Kirari laughed and listened intently. How she loved when the game actually started. "But you have a lot more chips than us," Rin continued, "so our only option is to go all-in ourselves. You're forcing us to do all or nothing."

Rin's face didn't look as happy as the minute before, on the contrary, he looked bloody serious. "This is not about poker skills. You just want to see if we want to take that gamble, don't you?" Kirari's neutral face turned into a wide grin. "Ofcourse," she said with glowing eyes, "It's finally gotten interesting, now it's getting fun!" Kirari was clearly out for blood, hopefully not too literally. Sayaka was silent. Rin laughed loudly. "That's how we know you," he said. The students around the table were very confused. They all watched the event in the midst of them intently. It seemed like none of them blinked.

"Okay, in that case..." Rin said as he and Sumika got up, "I stop." Kirari looked wide-eyed at her opponent. "We are under no obligation to participate in this, at least not now. Let's go, Sumi-" "Terribly boring in here, though I expected it after I left." Rin turned in surprise and the many students cleared their way to the source of the noise. Kirari pressed her lips together and Sayaka's mouth dropped. These two never thought they would ever see her again, not after what had happened. But there she was, in the same uniform as any other student, her best friend beside her and a grin on her face. "You've gotta be kidding me," Sayaka said as she left her permanent position.

The crowd of students began to whisper things among themselves. (Y/N) rubbed through her (H/C) hair. Lily stood behind her. "Missed me?" she asked sweetly. Rin walked softly over to her, a sincere look on his face. "You must be the chaos-maker from not so long ago, (Y/N) Cullen." (Y/N) smiled and tilted her head slightly. "(Y/N) (L/N), to be exact." "Ah, yes. I should certainly not forget that you are also the Crown Princess of England. Do you want me to bow?" Rin asked in a respectful tone. "Oh, no, you don't have to, Rin Obami." Rin looked up, even Sumika seemed interested. (Y/N) laughed as she walked forward and put her hand on Rin's shoulders after looking at Kirari for a moment.

"You didn't think I'll come unprepared to one of the most socially dangerous schools in Japan, did you?" Rin looked into her eyes. It was intriguing (Y/N). Not everyone had the balls to look at her like that while standing so close to each other. He acted like Kirari. No wonder they were kind of like family. "What were the Obamis good at again, Lily?" (Y/N) asked, her eyebrows raised. Lily took a step closer, her hands behind her back. "His branch is widely known for being good swindlers," Lily said before turning her face to Sayaka. Lily looked at her with flaming eyes. You couldn't tell in her face that she was furious, but in her eyes you could see those little sparks you get when tapping hot iron with a metal hammer.

Sayaka could see it, Lily still hadn't forgotten. She hadn't forgotten anything. She took a step back and saw her boss, the President, standing up. "Ah yes, I remember.. Good swindlers!" (Y/N) said happily, clapping her hands together. She turned away and looked back over her shoulder with glowing green eyes. "I wonder if it's going to stay that way after this election..." With those words, she walked a few steps closer to Lily, but it wasn't long before Kirari stopped her. "(Y/N)," she said softly, drawing (Y/N)'s attention to her. (Y/N) turned in surprise, a sneaky smile on her face. "It's Your Majesty to you, Miss President," she said with a wink. Kirari pressed her lips and puffed her chest a little, showing dominance.

"I don't mean to be rude, Your Majesty, but right now you're back in Japan and you're at my school. I'll call you whatever I want," the President grinned. (Y/N)'s smile disappeared. She went up to the girl who just roasted her back and got so close to her face that they could feel each other's breath. "What do you want, Kirari?" (Y/N) snapped. "Maybe some tea in the Student Council Room?" Kirari said softly. (Y/N) smiled and took Kirari's face. "I would love too~," she said in a flirtatious manner, her lips almost against the President's. The students around them watched with wide eyes. Sumika had no reaction, but Rin, on the other hand, looked stunned.

Maybe even in a good way, as if he'd just discovered a weakness of Kirari... Or (Y/N). Sayaka pressed her lips together, not daring to respond. She didn't even dare to blink because she felt Lily's eyes burning on her and still hadn't forgotten her threat. "...but I'm going to look for your sister now," (Y/N) then said before abruptly letting go and walking away. "Although I might have to go buy some flowers first..." Lily followed. With her lips parted slightly, Kirari looked straight ahead and unwittingly grabbed the bracelet around her wrist with her other hand. At least she thought no one saw, but Rin knew all too well what was going on.

...

Mary and Ririka walked outside under the shelters. In other words, Mary walked and Ririka followed her. It had been that way for a long time, until Mary finally turned around and said something. "Hey you! I told you not to follow me!" Mary snapped pointing at Ririka. "You've been following me all day!" Ririka took off her mask and looked at Mary as if a puppy were watching her owner. "But you said we were going to run this election together!! I keep my promise, please keep yours too!" Mary sighed and closed her eyes. "Oh, man. You can't be that stupid. You-" Mary stopped speaking when she heard someone approach.

"You never change, huh, Mary?" Lily said as she approached the two, (Y/N) next to her. A smile appeared on Mary's face as she walked closer, but Ririka was a different story. "Lily, (Y/N), how-why- since when-" "Calm down, hotstuff. All you need to know is that we're not leaving this time," (Y/N) continued as they stood in front of her. "I know you don't like cuddles, but-" "I guess now is the time for a cuddle," (Y/N) interrupted Lily, holding the two tight, trying not to squeeze the sunflowers she held. "Okay, okay, enough..." Mary whispered in a voice as if she couldn't breathe. Lily giggled and that put a smile on the other girls' faces.

The weather was beautiful, the birds were chirping and butterflies were flying around. A perfect day for a perfect moment like this one. Ririka stood a little further. She just watched what was happening in front of her, but didn't feel like going to (Y/N) at all. (Y/N) had a different thought, though. "Ririka," she said as she came a little closer. Ririka walked over to (Y/N) and (Y/N) expected to hold her in her arms, smell her hair and feel her soft skin. She even spread her arms out, but instead of a hug, Ririka slapped her in the face. Lily saw it happen and immediately took a step forward for the most obvious reason, but (Y/N) quickly raised her hand, intending Lily to stop. Her maid understood that all too well.

Mary didn't know what to think, she'd never thought the shy Ririka would punch Her Highness in the face. "Where have you been all this time?!" Ririka yelled loudly and furiously. "Ririka, I'm sorry-" Ririka pushed (Y/N). "Don't tell me you're sorry if you couldn't send me back once in all that time!" She pushed her again. "... or call!" And again she pushed (Y/N). Lily had to work very hard not to let her guard tendencies kick in. "Do you know how worried I was about you?!" Ririka yelled again before pushing (Y/N) again, but this time (Y/N) grabbed Ririka and rested her head on her shoulder. She hugged her and whispered, "I'm so, so, so sorry. I really deserve nothing but this hatred you feel, but that doesn't mean I have to hate you back."

(Y/N) released gently and gave the flowers. "Take them, they're for you." Ririka's eyes watered. She hesitated but then accepted the flowers. Then she put her mask back on and said softly: "I'll see you around, Your Highness." Those were them. Those were the words that told (Y/N) it was over, that she had lost Ririka. That it wasn't like it used to be. "Ririka, wait," (Y/N) said, holding out a hand as Ririka walked away. She lowered her arm and her expression softened. "I love you..." she whispered when she realized that Ririka wouldn't turn around and turn back. At that moment (Y/N) felt a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, (Y/N). She'll come around..." Lily said with a laugh. Her master sighed. "You're right..." She turned and walked towards where she first came from.

...

"Okay, time to count the results!" Runa shouted through the microphone on stage. Yumeko and Yumemi were on one side, and the famous actress Natari Kawaru on the other. Sumika Warakubami, the quiet girl who sat next to Rin during his poker game against the President, turned out to be the famous Hollywood actress Natari. Natari challenged Yumeko to gamble after embarrassing Yumemi, and Yumemi challenged Natari in a game of her choice. One of those games was a singing contest, Yumeko and Yumemi against Natari. "There we go!" Runa shouted cheerfully. Natari had sung beautifully, even Yumemi had to admit it.

Yumemi, however, was not stressed. She would win this round, she was sure of that! 'I have to admit that Natari would win this round if it came to talent,' she thought. Then she showed a hypocritical smile, one that no one could see. 'But luckily for me it's not about talent!! I'll win anyway, because I bribed 80 out of 100 people to vote for me!' The numbers on the screen began to spin and the three girls turned their gaze to them. Among the audience were Ryota, Itsuki and Saori, Yumemi's manager. "I wonder how Yumeko ever agreed to this," Itsuki asked without turning to Ryota or Saori. "I don't know..." Ryota whispered sitting between the two girls.

The numbers stopped spinning and everyone stared at the screen with impatience. "The scores are.. 46 for Natari and 54 for Yumemi and Yumeko! The Dreaming Creaming Sisters win!" Yumemi's mouth dropped open. 'How can that be...' she thought. 'I've bribed at least 30 more people! I'm lucky I still won... Narrow, but-' "Great academy this is," Natari interrupted Yumemi's thoughts. Yumemi turned to her opponent, sweat dripping from her head. Natari rubbed her purple long hair and stared at Yumemi with her deep purple eyes.

"I heard it's all about gambling here," she continued, "but it's just cheating... Discrimination is tolerated under the pretense of skill. When the end justifies the means, the available means are used. In other words, I wanted to make sure people chose the one whose song touched them most; apparently it was yours, though I don't believe it myself." Yumeko laughed and took a few steps closer. "That is very unfortunate for you, because apparently we have won anyway." "I just want to make it clear that bribery is cheating," Runa said sternly, holding a sheet of Natari's signature. Her eyes glowed a deep purple and her face made Yumemi shiver. "I do not tolerate cheating..."

Yumeko waved away the uneasy atmosphere. "Oh, but we didn't bribe anyone!!" She rested her chin between her index finger and thumb. "I mean, we did it, but since Natari paid everyone after us again not to cheat, we should be good!!" "But if you couldn't bribe anyone to vote for you, how did you win?" Runa asked confused. It seemed like she really didn't believe the majority would voluntarily vote for the Dreaming Creaming Sisters while a Hollywood star was on stage. Itsuki certainly agreed with Runa. "Runa is right. It cannot be that Yumeko and Yumemi have honestly won." "No!" Saori interrupted, her hands together and her eyes on the stage, "We must have hope! Those two really won because the majority voted for them fairly!!"

Yumeko giggled. It was the typical laugh after which everyone knew something was up. "Maybe..." She pointed to the audience. "... someone outside this gamble has been able to bribe some of it back..."

And there she was. The one everyone least expected. Yumemi's eyes widened and Runa dropped her signature. Yumeko laughed softly and clapped her hands slowly. Natari couldn't believe her eyes. She took a step forward and blinked several times, hoping she wasn't hallucinating. "Your Highness..." she whispered. It almost sounded with longing. (Y/N) smiled and crossed her legs. Lily sat next to her, her hands on her legs. "I heard you were gambling and there's a lot at stake. Of course people would be bribed..." Yumeko bit her lip, her hands behind her back. "So~" (Y/N) said,

"... did I ever say I'm filthy rich?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21.5K 822 18
-"My Lily. When you are lost, I shall guide you. When you are broken, I shall repair you. When you cry, I shall wipe your tears away. You are safe wi...
81.8K 1.7K 43
title says it all REQUESTS: closed 👶 disclaimer: i do not own the kakegurui franchise, anime, or character whatsoever, this is made for fun 🤡🌚 sce...
The Twins Par Xin

Roman d'amour

37K 794 21
I am not the best at writing but I'll try so enjoy this book :D ! None of the characters are mine and non of the pictures too
145K 3.8K 28
"Yes, gambling is painful but whether we want to admit it or not, we crave the pain that it brings us. It's addictive and we're addicts. Why else wou...