𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝...

بواسطة storiesforyou1_1

Elizabeth is new to Hakensake, strange murders happen which all causes to a doll, Chucky. What will she do? (... المزيد

Chapter1:New girl
Chapter2:Uneventful Halloween Party
Chapter3:Horrfic House Party
Chapter4:The Burned House
Chapter6:The Big Trap
Chapter7:Grieving
Chapter8:Is it finally over?

Chapter5:Little Lies

1.2K 20 8
بواسطة storiesforyou1_1

After everything that happened we all need to stick together or else one of us dies.

The sad part is no one is going to believe us until they're see it with their eyes.

I'm at the hospital with Lexy since last night.

Then I see Lexy running our way looking a little scared.

"Follow me", Lexy says while running through the hallways.

We all look at each other than follow Lexy through the hallways.

Junior doesn't know what's going on and I don't want to bring him in this.

We run through the basement and I'm already scared of Chucky.

"This way", Lexy says as we follow her through the empty hallways.

We go quietly through the hallways, then we all hear a crash sounds a jump because we're terrified.

We all look at each and keep going, "Come on", Lexy says walking quietly.

She opens a door and we all enter the room. Wow this is not totally scary looking with lots of needles.

"What are the chances he burned to death?", I ask looking at all of them and no answers.

"Okay", I say coming down the at rusty stairs that look there about to break.

I look around alarmed for Chucky if he attacks, then a bunch of needle bags come down.

I'm not getting in that shit hole of needles.

We all look around the room and I can't even see Chucky. He might be in this bucket of drugs.

"Uh...No, way this is disgusting.", Lexy say disgusted by the needles.

"We have to be sure.", Jake says looking inside while more come down.

"I don't know what's worse, stabbed with a butcher knife or a used needle.", Devon says looking at the pool of needles

"That's worse", I say and Devon looks at me and nods.

"I'll do it, it's my mess", Jake says to all of us.

"We're in this together.", Lexy says and I nod my head.

"Together", Me and Devon say at the same time.

"That's what I said.", Lexy says to the both of us and I roll my eyes.

Then more bags go down, we have to do this together.

"Maybe we- - you know, we could wait for him to come for us. He can't stay down there forever.", Devon says looking down on the bags.

"He can't?", I ask confused and curious to why he can't. I thought Chucky could do anything.

What exactly are the rules for supernaturally possessed dolls?", Lexy ask Devon almost sounding sarcastic.

"Hey, guys, I have an idea. I'll get him out.", Jake says getting out a broom to hit Chucky with.

I can't let Jake be alone, that's unfair to them and I have to do something to help.

Then Jake gets out a tool for digging, "Lexy, dig.", Jake says throwing it to Lexy and her missing it.

"Devon, Elizabeth, just keep watch.", Jake says to Devon and me and I nod my head ready.

"Uh-uh. No absolutely not. There's like seven diseases down there", Lexy complains and I roll my eyes.

"Did you not just say "together"?", Jake asks Lexy annoyed.

"You do it.", Lexy says handing the tool to Devon disgusted. "Fine by me", Devon says getting to tool to be ready and slightly annoyed.

"Ready to take him down if he jumps out?", Devon ask Lexy and honestly I'm ready.

"Ugh, fine.", Lexy says grabbing the tool annoyed.

If Chucky comes at me, I'm ready because I'm so done with his shit over the days that happened.

Jake places the bucket so he could reach the top. "Just follow my lead.", Jake says standing on top of the bucket.

Lexy and Jake by stand up to see and Me and Devon are watching behind our backs.

Let's just hope this goes great and not horrible, we don't even know if he's in here swimming with fucking needles.

"Oh, shit.", Jake says almost falling off the bucket getting the broom ready.

We all look at each to see if we're ready. "Three, two, one.", Jake says to Lexy and mostly all of us with his fingers.

I kinda hope Chucky isn't here in this bucket of needles because one of us might die.

"Go!", Jake says smashing the end of the room to try and to hurt Chucky.

Lexy starts digging and Jake starts hitting working like a team, I'm proud that they're not fighting.

"Over here", Jake says to Lexy hitting the bags. Lexy starts grabbing bags with her gloves and throwing the bag the other way to dig.

"Jake, over there.", Devon says to Jake pointing. I look around and I can't find Chucky. Where the hell is he?

"Eat this, Chucky", Jake says and keeps hitting the stop repeating.

Jake then falls but Devon quickly grabs him to make sure he's okay since he almost fell in needles.

I see Lexy still digging and I see Jake and Devon looking at each other in each other's arms. How cute.

"Guys, I don't think he's in here", I say looking down in the pool of needles.

Lexy stops digging and takes off her gloves, Devon helps Jake stand up.

"Where the hell is he?", I say looking around the room.

"Ugh, so gross!!", Lexy says disgusted of the needles that she touched with the gloves.

Devon hands them sanitizer to clean their hands with what they're touched.
Disgusting.

"He's not even here. What are we going to do?", I ask them looking around the room.

===————————===

We all sit in the science class room and still can't believe Chucky is out there somewhere.

We need to kill him before he kills all of us.

"A few days ago, you were probably feeling shock, denial. That's normal.", Ms. F says at us walking around the room.

"All of this is so much to take in. At this point, you might be feeling pain and guilt.", she says to all of us.

I honestly think all the victims that died was out fault because wherever Chucky goes, he kill.

I do feel guilt for the victims that have been murdered by Chucky and that's going to stay with my my entire life.

"That's still normal. Your feelings are valid and expected. Everyone will heal at their own speed, and if you need anyone to talk to, please know my door is always open to you guys", the teacher says to all of us but of course we can't bring another person into this.

"I, know, probably think I'm just the biology teacher but feeling so start on the molecular level. Okay, let's pick back where we left off.", she says to all of us with a sad emotion.

We all open our books then Devon's mom comes into the room. "Why don't you guys get started on the chapter questions.", she says leaving the room.

How weird. Why are they interrogating teachers now? Maybe everyone now.

We all look at each other and go to Devon's desk to team a plan. I look over at Junior who looks confused and lonely.

I feel bad he doesn't know anything but we cannot bring anyone into this anymore, it's only us.

"I'll be right back", I say to them and they nod confused.

I go to Junior, "Hey, Junior how are you doing?", I ask him so he won't be suspicious of everyone surround a plan.

"Fine, since when did Lexy hang out with Jake", he asks me looking at me for a answer.

"I don't know, they're talking about homework, she needs help. Are you sure you're okay Junior?", I ask him concerned because obviously I have a big crush on him.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's just.....I feel like Lexy is slowly going away from me.", Junior says to me being honest.

"Umm...Lexy's been through a lot but you just have to be patient", I say with a smile looking at Junior.

He smiles back, and I look back at them whispering about the plan to kill Chucky. Then Junior looks at the group with curiosity wondering what they're talking about.

Then I decide to try and distract Junior by talking to him. "Hey Junior, I think everything is going to start getting better", I say to him with a smile almost lying to the feeling in my stomach.

Junior than looks at me with a smile nodding at what I said to him. Then I go towards the group and they all look at me.

"It's just the four of us", Lexy says to all of us not wanting to tell Junior anything.

"Guys we have to think. No one's reported any weird shit since the hospital so he must be itching to kill by now.", Jake tells all of us.

"Maybe we're going about this the wrong way.", I say to them being honest and confused.

"Maybe it's not where he's going next, it's", Lexy says after me but gets interrupted by Jake.

"It's who. Devon, you know serial killers better than anyone. What are you thinking?", Jake asks to Devon because Devon loves crime.

"Well, most of the time it's opportunity but sometimes they fixate on a certain kind-", Devon says but gets interrupted by Junior.
"What're you guys talking about?", Junior asks us and we all look at each other.

"Homework", I say and everyone nods except Lexy.

"Nothing", Lexy says and my heart breaks because I feel bad for leaving Junior out.

"Have you guys seen "Westworld"? It's a crazy theme park with these hot robots and you can, like, do anything you want to them. It's really cool.", Junior asks all of us. What the hell is that. Disgusting.

"We'll check it out sometime Junior", I say because I don't want to hurt his feelings. Junior looks at me with a smile and nods.

"I haven't. Been a little busy", Devon says to Junior with a awkward smile.

Then Junior looks at Lexy asking her with his eyes. "Haven't really had time for that this week.", Lexy says and Junior nods sadly.

This is heartbreaking, I wish I could tell Junior but he wouldn't believe me and I don't want him into this mess we all made. Then the teaches comes into the room and we all sit down.

"Guys, can we get back to work please?", the teacher says coming back into the room.

"Less chat, more science.", the teacher says annoyed.

We all look at each other then I get a text from my phone. Lexy made a group chat with all of us in it.

The text says, "Shit. Let's finish after class.", the text says from Lexy.

I look at Lexy and nod and we all put our phones down.

The bell rings and we all go out of the classroom and I see Oliver's memorial with his jacket. I feel a tear coming down my face because he died by Chucky.

===————————===

I get text from Lexy in the middle of the night to come to her house.

I get out of my pjs and into my clothes because I have to sneak out.

I get out of the window and climb onto the tree and climb down the tree.

I grab my bike and start riding towards Lexy's half-burned house.

I make it there in time to see Lexy holding her hands on the garbage basket. Then I see Devon and Jake riding towards Lexy, I get off my bike and stand next to her.

"Hey, okay.", Lexy says to us scared.
"Um, get...get the sack", she says to us while holding the trash can still.

"Okay", Jake says rushing to get the sack to help Lexy.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?", I ask helping Lexy hold the trash can.

"No", Jake says being honest. What the hell? It has to work.

"Are you being serious right now.", Lexy says look at them. Please let this work.

"What do you mean, no?", I ask them being scared of Chucky.

"It'll work. It has to,right?", Jake say to all of us. Then something moves in the garage can trying to get out and it scares me right now.

"Okay. All right, ready?", I ask them prepared to kill Chucky right now and end this forever.

"Three, two, one.", Lexy says to us counting down.

I get prepared and she opens the garbage can. Then a skunk jumps out and runs away and we back up scared.

"Okay", we all say and lunge ourselves and grab Chucky to kill him.

Then Devon zaps him with his razor while Hake has him in the bag.

Chucky keeps trying to say something but we try to get him in.

"Get him in", I say to them and Chucky goes in the bag while Jack ties the bag together so Chucky's stuck.

Jack then slams the bag against the floor and we all kick Chucky to death to kill him. We keep kicking until we don't hear anything anymore.

Finally, I think we actually killed Chucky. "Okay.", Lexy says breathing heavily.

Jake opens the bag and all of Chucky's body parts fall apart. Then his head falls out all broken. Finally we killed him, it's over.

"Oh, my God.", I say happy to see that Chucky is finally dead and we're going to be okay.

"The little fucker's dead!", Lexy laughs and Jake kicks his head. I laugh because it's finally over, no more killing.

"Yes", I say and clap Devon's hand excitedly, he's finally dead.

"What about Caroline's new doll? What about Tommy.", Jake asks Lexy and my eyes widen. New doll? Oh no?

"No, I checked. Totally cool. Tommy's just a dumb doll.", Lexy says to us and I'm relieved. Jake so scared.

"Take the win, Jake. Chucky is dead!", Lexy says laughing and we smiling laughing. Finally no more Chucky.

===————————===
Finally no more Chucky. Just freedom from not dying.

Chucky is finally gone and we don't have hide and plan to kill him. Just freedom. No more worrying about Chucky trying to kill someone.

It was two-days later and all the parents, kids are in the school for an announcement.

Jake, Devon, Lexy, and me all sit together and we're finally free from Chucky.

"You know, we could just tell them about Chucky.", Jake tells us.

"My mom's not going to believe that.", Devon says to Jake.

"Nobody will believe us.", I say as I sit next to Lexy.

"What—what if they do?", Jake asks me and before I answer I see Junior coming up to us.

"Hey, Junior", I say to him and he looks annoyed.

"Move", and none of us move. I see in the corner of my eyes, Devon and Jake holding hands.

"Lexy, what the hell?", Junior says to her and we all look at each other. I don't want to tell Junior, he wouldn't even believe us.

"Jake's doll Chucky was alive and he killed his dad, and he killed Oliver, and the cop at the hospital, and your housekeeper too, and he wouldn't stop killing, so we broke him into pieces and now he's dead." Lexy says and Jake looks annoyed at her excuses.

"So everyone can stop worrying about it. You can stop worrying about it too Junior.", I say hoping he will believe us but then again I'm wrong.

"If you don't want to tell me what's going on, fine, but making up stupid shit like that is just embarrassing.", Junior tells us and my heart breaks. But I knew he wouldn't believe us, he's just mad at Lexy for making "excuses".

"Junior", I say to him sadly.

"Grow up, Lexy, Elizabeth. Asshole.", Junior says going back to where he sat. Great, like Lexy said, "We're on our own". At least Chucky's dead but now Junior's mad at me.

"Told you", Lexy said looking at the stage. Great.

"Good evening, everyone. Thank you all for coming tonight. As your mayor, I wanted to take this opportunity to speak with you", she says with a smile.

"About the recent series of unfortunate accidents in this community. First, thoughts and prayers for anyone who has lost an acquaintance or loved one. Second, I am here to tell you that Hackensack has never been safer. ", she says with a big smile and people are booing in the crowd.

"We are still the best darn big city in America.", she says.

"Third, you're an idiot!", someone says mad at her words. Well someone's mad.

"Fourth, it's important that you understand that I am doing everything in my power to keep you all happy and healthy. Because nothing is more important to me than family.", she says putting a hand over her heart. Everyone starts booing in the audience mad.

Then Devon's mom comes on the stage. "This is about the ongoing investigation into every one of these recent deaths. This is about the curfew, which goes into effect tonight. But most of all, it's about getting to the bottom of this so that we can all live our lives without living in fear.

Then she looks at Jake and Devon holding hands.

"Now before. I answer you questions and I'll stay long enough to answer every one of them, Principal McVey would like to say a few words.", She says to everyone.

Everyone is waiting for the principal to come out. Where is she? She's not even coming out. We're all still waiting and she hasn't come out yet, that's a little weird.

"Principal McVey", Devon's mom ask wondering where she was.

Than the curtains open and we all see the principal decapitated tied up, then her head falls. People start screaming.

How is she dead. We killed Chucky, how is he alive?

"I thought we killed him, how is he alive?", I ask them and we're all standing up shocked.

How the hell is he fucking alive?

===————————===
2993 words
If you see any spelling incorrect, please ignore it I'm a little dumb
Hope you enjoyed it
Episode 5
One last episode to go
Probably will post tomorrow
Thank you so much for reading, share this to more you know.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1K 9 8
We all know the story about how a miser changed overnight, but what happens if an orphan girl who works for him spends the night with him on Christma...
258K 6.2K 39
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) In this story, there is a girl named Y/N L/N. Now becau...
506K 8.4K 34
New girl in the Hawkins. What happens after eleven and will move out of the Hawkins? This story is made by me so if something doesn't fit with stra...
3.8K 69 9
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐂 𝐗 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑. (𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃)