A Second Chance..!

Kitsing0062x0206 által

A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other t... Több

Author's Note
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28

25

1.5K 87 16
Kitsing0062x0206 által

Kong's POV

"Swadee Khab. I am Kongpob Suthilak. I know you all have a bundle of questions for me and my fiancee but before that I would like to request you all to listen to what I say. After that if there are any questions, then I will answer." I said. "Before starting.. let me warn you.. NEVER DIG UP INTO MY RELATION.. IT IS MY PERSONAL LIFE. If anyone is going to dig it up and put in media go ahead cause I will let you taste your own medicine by publishing your relationship also. I might be kind but I won't sit back if you do something to hurt my family or people I love and care for." I added as sternly as I could.

"It was 8years ago that we first met.. he was the head hazer of our batch when we were studying engineering. At first I used to revolt against him every chance I got.. no wait.. I revolted against him for the whole hazing period till the last days when I realized their actual intentions. Things were quite rough between us as I kept riling him up every chance I got cause the way both of us approach a situation and handle it are exactly opposite. I tend to be calm and listen more while trying to speak in the kindest way possible to let the others understand my point of view.. but then I met him... he shouted at us.. gave us orders and was harsh to us." I said and looked at Phi with a small smile.

"Obivously our start was not good as we always fought and argued.. but when I realized his intentions and reasons.. I started understanding him.. then finally fell for him.. he is my first love.. so that is the reason I hesitated to say that I was a bisexual. I did not find any boy attractive in a romantic way other than Phi Arthit... neither was I attracted to any girl before though I say a person is cute." I said with a wide smile which earned some squeals.

"I was the first to realize our love.. I was the one to chase.. and then we ended up together after a while. He was the one who announced proudly to our wholw faculty about our relation. We enjoyed our life to the best we can. We studied.. worked hard and even planned our future. We helped eachother and took care of eachother at the lowest points. We stood by eachother and eventually I became a head hazer. Though I changed the approach of hazers.. he still supported me along with his friends and guided my batch to do the hazing successfully." I said and then started thinking about how to convey about our breakup. No one can dig up about the kiss and shit so only a rumor was what they will know.

"But everyone relationships have it's own ups and downs right.. and even ours to had.. At that time, Phi Arthit was kind of shy and not this confident.. yes he was confident in his works and all but he was not confident about our relation cause it was something not widely accepted at that time. He was worried if he would spoil my future especially since he was elder than me.. he was always scared about that. In that stage when he heard a rumor about me and some junior girl.. he did not think twice before reacting. It was a false rumor which we recently talked about before restarting our relation after I returned." I said. Now it was time to speak about my pregnancy, the most scary part for me. I felt Phi Arthit squeezing my hand and our family was giving me assuring smile.

"You all might be wondering why I took six long years of break. I wasn't even in this country and left without even talking about it. He hasn't seen me in this whole duration. The reason was I could get pregnant. And I was pregnant at the time we had our fight. I am a bearer." I said and stood up slowly. I walked behind the chair and stood with my arms resting on the chair.

"I haven't told him about it. I heard about bearers.. I have always respected them and even known a few but I was shocked to know I was one. It was time when only a few people were accepting towards same sex relations but not many. I was scared how people will see me. I was scared how will Phi Arthit, the person I love see me. I was scared about how it will effect my family. I was scared about how to take the pregnancy further cause there was no way I was killing a life which was going to be born from me. We weren't having many facilities in Thailand to deal with male pregnancy but in America we had them. That was when Phi Beam introduced me to his friend Phi Ohm who was a specialist in dealing with pregnancies especially male." I said trying to keep my emotions at bay.

"He and my new friends there were the ones to support me. One friend of mine since childhood followed me there to take care of me along with his girlfriend. All these years.. I have never spoke to Phi Arthit nor told him about kids. We met as the leads of a project the moment I came over here and took over my job. He apologized to me for what happened.. the failed relation he mentioned and the person he is waiting since that long was none other than me.. he chased me like I chased him in past. But I kept pushing myself away from him because I was scared of how he will react when he hears about my babies.. our babies. Though rational part of me tells that he deserves to know.. call it motherly feeling which was scared of just a smallest percent of chance where he would be disgusted of them." I confessed the deepest feeling I felt with Phi Arthit when he was around me at the starting. He stood up and came beside me as he pulled me into a side hug.

"But see now.. he loves them very much and would do everything to keep them happy. My family, his family.. our friends.. everyone loves them and accept them as well as me." I said with a small smile on my face. "And finally here we are.. engaged to eachother with the blessings from our families." I added with a wider smile as I lift both our hands showing our rings.

"Before ending.. I would like to say something. You all might be finding it weird that a man can get pregnant.. I don't care about how you all will see me.. you say anything about me.. call me names.. I don't care... but trust me... one word against my family or my kids.. I will show you hell. And if you ask me if I find myself weird..? then my answer is yes.. I do.. but I am proud of this ability. Not many men have this ability to give birth.. only women know how it feels to give birth to a life which will grown inside us and then come out to our arms. Everyone of you are born from one person.. in most cases it is a women but in my children's case it is me, a men which I even explained to them and I am glad they accept me. I just hope even if you see me with a different light and even hate me.. but please don't pull my kids.. they are too young to face the hatred cause of having a male mother." I said.

"He might let you all call him anything.. but I don't.. he has always been a down to earth person. He has never disrespected a single person out there. So if anyone is going to say some nasty things.. I won't let that happen. I won't stand seeing you treat my fiancee my soon to be husband harshly just because he has a precious gift of giving birth. Women do know how amazing feeling it is to give birth.. so if anyone around you comments about him.. let the person know he is born because of this ability in a women. If not for a person having this ability, you wouldn't become a father, brother or sister or even be born.. so don't look down on him because of this ability. I am proud to find a person how excels professionally which is already a proven fact and also made me a father of two cutie pies who are going to grown into amazing person. A mother is always a mother irrespective of the gender." Phi Arthit said loud and stern as he held me tightly looking at every camera. I looked at my family who were smiling warmly at us.. even Phi Ohm and Phi Toey were.

"So, I guess that is it from our side.. so would you like to ask any questions.?" Por asked as he stood up.
"Can you reveal their photos.?" One person asked.
"As much as I want to show my little pumpkins pictures.. I am not gonna do it. As you all know, both of us are a little known personalities which might put restriction around our kids also if their faces our revealed. I want my kids to learn what is hardship and the problems we face in a society. I want them to be independent and learn from their mistakes as they grow in their life. Both me and Phi are going to guide them and stand by them but also let them learn things by themselves letting them explore freely." I replied and smiled remembering them.

"I want them to be free from everyone's eyes and comments. Our kids are no different from other kids just because they are born in or family. They do make mistakes and learn which is the right thing to happen.. but if we reveal their faces.. we will have to make sure they won't make any mistakes so that they will not have to face harsh comments. Their faces will be revealed when are ready to." Phi Arthit added immediately. Everyone accepted our answers. A few more questions were asked about me and Phi Arthit, about our marriage and the last question was about us merging companies. 

"Siam Polymer and Sync Enterprises will not be combined as of now cause both are the hard earned and established comapanies by Por and Phi Arthit. There will be projects we do combinedly but the other part.. we will let time decide." I replied. 
"Sir Kongpob... where will you work in future.?" Another person asked.
"I will be working at Siam Polymer along with my brother cause I have worked hard just to work in this company. Also, I trust my fiancee and his friends to handle the company just fine like now. But I will always be there to support him and I am sure none will question me if I want to take a break from here to work with Phi Arthit for a while if needed." I replied. "As his other half I will always be beside him and support in every way I can." I added.

"Sir Arthit.. there might be a few people who might say bad things about this.. but what was your exact feeling when you came to know that Sir Kongpob can get pregnant..? Were you disgusted.?" One person asked.
"Never.. never was I disgusted.. cause he made me a father.. I have kids with the person whom I love the most.. Why would I even feel disgusted.. just because he is a man can get pregnant.. doesn't mean he is weird.. I say he is unique and I challenge you to find a person like him who has the best character and a gem in his field who has come from a very rich family but have always been independant despite of people who wanted to pamper him." Phi Arthit replied with a proud smile. "And to those who think it is weird.. then let me say.. it is you who are weird as you have a close mind.." He added holding me closer to him.

Arthit's POV

After that since there weren't any more questions, I and Kong took my leave while our parents had dismissed the media after speaking to them as we rested in Kong's office. A couple or project reports were alerady ready which he collected and addressed the head of the project collecting all the details from them. After that he ordered someone to send him the rest of the reports through mail or to get it delivered to their home and then made our way back. 

Our parents have already left when Kong was speaking to the project heads. On our way back I went through the news to see how the news has been received. 
"The review is positive Kong.. most of the citizens have received the news in a positive way.. and some made no comment. Over in over.. there is no backlash which you or our family or the company is going to face." I said as I read the articles and comments as Kong was too scared to read them. I swear no one will beleive me if I say the person who spoke in front of the media so confidently is scared about the review behind the screens.

Phi Forth and Phi Beam called us and congratulated us on the successful interview. Though they have gone on a honeymoon, they still made time to check on Kong. I shouldn't wonder about it cause they love Kong more than themselves.

Upon reaching home we were greeted my our little pumpkins.. we changed into our regular dresses and went on the picninc I promised them. I was glad that Mae and Mom prepared everything for us including finding the best spot for us. 

I ran around both our kids after our lunch as we played catch-catch. Kong played for a while and then went through some reports as I continued playing. We were tired of running and were thirsty.. three of us made our way back to where Kong was sitting previously but he wasn't there.

"Dad where is Papa..?" Asnee asked with his sad face close to tears.
"Shh baby boy.. he will be here only.." I assured him. Dara was also close to tears when we couldn't find him the next few minutes.

"Where are you three roaming.." We heard Kong voice.
"PAPA..!" Dara and Asnee shouted as they ran and hugged Kong's legs. 
"What happened little pumpkins.?" He asked as he kneeled in front of them and gave them ice creams.
"We were tired of running and thirsty.. we came to where you said you would be sitting.. but  you weren't there.. we were scared." Asnee said. I still stood there looking at him.. He hasn't left.. he is here Arthit.. stop worrying.. he is here in front of you with your kids. I kept assuring myself.

"Aww I know you will soon become tired.. so I bought you ice cream.. now go sit on the mat and have the ice cream.. then I will take you to the park I saw nearby.. you can play slide.. swing there." He told and kissed their forehead.
"Yaya... thank you Papa." They said and kissed his both cheeks. They ran and sat on the at and started eating ice cream.

"Phi What happened..?" Kong came and shook me.
"I.. you.. not there.. lost.. scared.." Everything came out like a mess. I relaxed when Kong hugged me.
"Shh relax na Phi.. I am here.. with you.. in your arms." He said softly.
"I love you Kong.. I really do love you.. Please don't ever leave me." I said softly holding him tightly.

"I will never leave you Phi.. you and our kids are my home. I will always  stay with you guys." He replied and kissed my temple.
"Papa Dad.. come ice cream is melting." Our babies shouted. I kissed Kong before we went to them and had our ice cream. Dara and Asnee played as they tried to apply on eachother's face.

After that we went to the park Kong told.. We both of us played with Dara and Asnee till dinner time. We had our dinner at a nearby restaurant and then returned home. By the time we returned both of them were asleep.. We freshened up and changed them into night dresses before going to bed.   

I couldn't bring myself to write negative things.. everytime I started something but it came out positive... hope you all like it.. Oh yes.. another thing.. the story is soon going to end.. I would like to thank you for all the support..!

Please do vote and comment.. !

Thank you..!

Stay safe and Stay happy..!

~Jaan

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

852K 46.2K 56
Kongpob chuckled. "Propose? " a playful smile was on his lips. "I mean, on Saturday, 4pm at the gym. We play. If I win, you join the team. If not...
119K 7.8K 36
" Fine , but if you touch me , I can touch you. Your body. Anywhere." " Wait what- " " Yeah. One brush gives me one minute. Intentional touch , fiv...
268K 10.3K 28
Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift to him but Kongpob ask him to break up b...
72.9K 5.7K 34
One unfortunate meeting made Kong and Arthit to hate each other to the extent that they never want to see each other's face. What turn is their live...