All Yours [ RAFE CAMERON X R...

By imaginerafe

Y/N THORNTON Yeah, That's me. I'm 17 years old attending kook academy and I fell for the bad boy, the colleg... More

DISCLAIMER
PLAYLIST
INTRODUCTION
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV | SIDE NOTE

XIII

1.7K 9 1
By imaginerafe

FOREVER

Rafe turned around to see my crying, I sniffled.
"Baby, Y/N what happened?" He questioned me and pulled me into a soft hug, I couldn't respond i just cuddled my head in the crook of his neck and whispered in his ear "I can't lose you and, and I know I say that a lot but I... I mean it Rafe."
He kissed my forehead "You're not ever going to loose me, alright?" I felt pain just thinking about it I began to start to cry again but Rafe pulled me into another hug, attempting to comfort me..
He pulled away and started to speak again..
"Y/N What we are...Ok? What we are is forever, you're my forever." He spoke seeming so serious and concerned, A small soft smile left my lips and I leaned up to kiss him softly, I pulled away and let out a small giggle and we put our foreheads against one another's "Forever." I said.

DINNER
He smiled and laughed softly "Come on princess." He took my hand guided me through the restaurant sitting us down at a nice booth, "Thank you, Im so glad to have you." I spoke to Rafe and put my hands on the table reaching out to him, He grabbed both of my hands and did the soothing thumb thing. "Y/N... You do know we're forever..Yeah?" He was my forever , I nodded softly looking into Rafes ocean blue eyes.
"Hello, I'm Macy and i'll be serving y'all tonight, What Can I get you both too drink?"
"Water" Rafe said before clearing his throat
"Lemonade, Please.." I responded to "Macys" question.

MAYBANK

"Back to where we were..." I said to Rafe as he pulled out my phone and his jaw clenched, He dosent go through my phone he trusts me and I have nothing to his he's seen it all...
"Rafe.. Is everything alright?"
He handed me my phone and, the second I turned it on I was met with a message from "JJ"
"Rafe... I-I"
"Why the fuck is he texting you, Hmm?"
Rafe responded his voice getting louder
"Rafe, I promise you, I swear."
My phone dinged mid sentence and Rafe snatched my phone the second it went off.
"Meet me at the dock?"
Rafe read out the message from Jj
"Did he fuck you Y/N?
Yeah? You like when a pogue gives it to you?"
"Rafe, Please you're making a scene."
People were now staring... left and right.
"Maybe don't be a fucking slut Y/N."
My heart stung, my throat hurt, my eyes were watering. I stood up from the table and started to walk away... "Where are you going? You going to meet your little pogue boyfriend? Yeah Y/N?"
He shouted from the table which wasn't too far from where I was...Rafe stood up from the table and came after me grabbing my wrist harshly
"As a matter in fact, Let's go see what Maybank wants." And with that he dragged me out the restaurant by my wrist...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
821 120 2
Sunghoon X Jake Fic collections •Crd fanart
8.9K 159 23
#1 ALBIDONE Camilla and her family start a new life Toronto, she has to start all over again and make new friends and it's harder than she thinks i...
117K 957 39
Rafe x female reader book Y/n Thornton is the princess kook and is 17and is currently going out with JJ Maybank who is 16 and not many people approv...