III

WHY

I slam my jeep door shut as soon as I park and jump out of the jeep running to the door and opening it with my extra key Rafe gave to me why we were still together. I run up the spiral staircase and open Rafe's door to see him on the bed straddled by some random blonde with them making out "What the actual hell?" I shouted
"Is this the girl you fucked last night?"
The blonde quickly stood up from the bed and made her way past me to leave, I let her.
"Rafe what the hell?" I said upset "Shut up"
He said "That's all I get, Shut up. Really Rafe? Really?" I laugh at how stupid I feel
"Why the hell did you sleep with her?"
"How do you even know that?"
"I called you yesterday night and you ACCIDENTALLY answered"
"Why do you care Y/N?" He said as he moved from the bed waking over to me and making me walk backwards as far as I could until we were breathing one another's air.
"Why do you care?" He whispered in my ear
"I don't" I whispered back
I was turned on I shouldn't of been but, I WAS.

YEAH?
"Yeah Y/N? You don't care if I fuck another girl till she can't walk? You don't care if I fuck another girl so hard she cries?" He said in my ear. I had enough I tugged at his hair and starting making out with him. He picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist. He breaks the kiss and starts making hickeys on my neck, He starts sucking on my sweet spot which makes me let out a short breathy moan. "We shouldn't be doing this" I whisper in his ear knowing it's not healthy.
He drops me from him arms and looks down at me "Maybe we should stop then." He says sounding upset, angry and sad at the same time. "Maybe we should." I sigh I rush out of his room and run down the stairs almost falling trying to contain my tears before I make it out of the house.