๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐˜ โœฉ...

Por ilandsghost

โœฉ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ถโœฉ She turned around to leave when she realized the bookcase was tilting in the... Mรกs

โœฉ
D E F I N I T I O N S
โœฉPROLOGUEโœฉ
โœฉ01
โœฉ02
โœฉ03
โœฉ05
โœฉ06
โœฉ07
โœฉ08
โœฉ09
โœฉ10
โœฉ11
โœฉ12
โœฉ13
โœฉ14
โœฉ15
โœฉ16
โœฉ17
โœฉ18
โœฉ19
โœฉ20
โœฉ21
โœฉ22
โœฉ23
โœฉ24
โœฉ25
โœฉ26
โœฉ27
โœฉ28
โœฉ29
โœฉ30
โœฉEPILOGUEโœฉ
โœฉ

โœฉ04

1.9K 117 87
Por ilandsghost

i recommend listening to the song^ while reading this chapter !!

Damin's Pov

Annoyance.

That's what I was feeling right now. All I did was return Yang Jungwon's book back to him and Miyoung had the audacity to accuse me of 'trying to steal' Jungwon away from her.

Ridiculous.

"Just admit you like him!" Miyoung yelled, earning almost everyone in the cafeteria's attention. I poked my tongue in my left cheek as I tried my best to not lose my temper. I tried resolving this issue calmly and maturely but then Miyoung had to go and make a scene.

I looked at Misun for her to at least back me up or reason with them but she just mouthed a 'sorry'.

Yeah, this will be the last time I'm coming near any of them.

This is all just stupid. The way they were acting and accusing me. It was all so immature! And the way I had to suppress my laughter when they started accusing me. Next thing you know, someone's gonna show a picture as proof or something .

"Listen, all I did was give him back his books and we had a small talk, that's it," I explained, earning a scoff from Jinae.

Jinae took out her phone, "Then explain this."

It was a picture of me and Jungwon talking right in front of my dorm. It was a picture taken from last night when Jungwon accompanied me back to my dorm. Jinae swiped to another picture and it was us waving at each other.

My jaw dropped wide open. I was beyond stunned. These people really can't be serious right? I let out a small chuckle as Miyoung glared at me.

"What the- were you stalking me?!" I tried grabbing the phone to get a better look but Jinae was quicker and put it further away from my reach.

"That's not the point here," Jinae spoke up, "Explain this."

These people are seriously delulu...

"Why do I have to explain myself?! It's seriously none of your business!" I couldn't help but yell. It was just a picture taken out of context.

I saw how Miyoung's eyes watered as she slightly pouted. Don't tell me she's gonna cr-

"How dare you, I really thought you were my friend." And she started crying. I realized how quiet the cafeteria became and that could only mean all eyes were on us right now. Perfect.

I mentally cringed as I sighed harshly. My irritation was only growing especially since I was already hungry as I skipped breakfast today. "I can assure you, I don't care about that guy."

All I wanted to do was eat.

I started taking my lunch to leave since I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier by the second. Accusing me of stealing Miyoung's crush? What are we, in middle school? I let out a small laugh to keep myself from going insane while my hands were clenched tightly.

Then proceed to stalk me? And the fact that Misun knew her friends were in the wrong but never stood up. What a coward. There is seriously something wrong with the people here. As if I even care if-

I heard a few screams from the cafeteria and looked behind. There was a mess at the table where she just left. All four of their clothes seemed to be soaked with their juice boxes. I would assume someone dropped their drink but the boxes told a different story.

It looked like they had just been... exploded? Miyoung let out another scream when she felt the citric go in her eye. Meanwhile, the other three hurriedly ran to the toilet to clean themselves, I assume.

Good for them.

I sighed and walked over to the library. I didn't feel like eating because the situation had made me lose my appetite earlier. The pleasant AC breeze greeted me as soon as I walked in. The fragrance of books was one of my favorites.

The library looks a bit deserted but it's explainable since it's lunchtime. Only a few students were reading or doing some research on the computer.

I checked the time and saw that I only had around 15 minutes left. It's a good way to pass the time. I headed to the farthest shelf, where fantasy novels are normally found. I scanned the hundreds of fantasy books available, unsure of which to choose.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. That's it. I reached out to get it but a hand came out of nowhere and grabbed it before I could. I turned around to a familiar figure.

"Excuse me, I was gonna take that book," I spoke up, earning his attention.

"Oh, sorry, here." Jungwon handed me the book.

"Thanks." I gave a small smile. I was about to turn around and leave when I realized the bookcase was tilting in the direction of Jungwon more than it should, and the books were falling off the shelf. Jungwon too realized this and he flinched at the impact but it never came.

Instead, it stood there 45 degrees mid-air. My eyes widened as Jungwon gaped at what was happening right now. That wasn't the strange thing. The strangest thing about it was that the books didn't fall.

They appeared to be floating in mid-air! Jungwon and I exchanged glances to make sure we were both seeing the same thing. I felt a shiver go down my back and I could feel goosebumps.

Jungwon took a step forward but it was too late as the bookshelf finally came crashing down, hitting him with a thud.

"Ouch!" I heard him groan. I hurried to try and move the bookshelf. It wasn't heavy since almost all the books fell out. I gave Jungwon a hand and he gladly took it.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. I mean the dude literally had a whole-ass bookshelf fall on him.

"I'm okay," He assured me. We agreed to tell the librarian about the shelf falling and she apologized.

"There was one more thing..." I spoke up and the librarian looked at me. I contemplated whether to tell her or not. Jungwon gave a nod and I added, "The books, they uhh floated."

There was silence for the next few seconds until the librarian burst into laughter. Jungwon looked at me in confusion and I did the same.

"Books? Floating? Only in your wildest dreams little one," She said in between laughter, holding her stomach because she laughed too much.

Jungwon spoke up, "But it's true-"

However, she cut him off. "Enough jokes, go back to your classes now,"

Did she really think of it as a joke? I admit it does sound a bit bizarre- well it sounds very bizarre but still! I looked at Jungwon and he seemed to be deep in thought.

What was the reason for this? What caused it to float? Was it possible that this library was haunted? Jungwon and I walked into class and took our seats without mentioning our prior experience. Meanwhile, I could feel Jinae's look on my shoulder, but it didn't bother me.

Throughout the rest of the day, I couldn't shake off the feeling of uneasiness. How did tons of books defy Newton's Law of universal gravity? It just didn't make sense. I tried not to overthink and quickly thought of other things.

ooooh whats happening 👀👀👀 ??

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

3.8K 188 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) โญ‘ !! tw: strong...
166K 6.4K 33
๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ โ›๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐— ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜โœ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ. โ™ก๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ-๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ถโ™ก Sunghoon felt a wave of guilt wash over him. After all, no gi...
379K 14.8K 43
a yang jungwon fanfiction ; โŒ— a boy and a girl made a huge mistake at a party โ†ป completed [ extremely cringe writing and a lot of plotholes ahead. re...