The Curse and Birth of a Hero

Door Johnlang5

The current Earth gives rise to a Demon Lord who gathers the Demon clan together while humanity stands their... Meer

page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 8
Page 9
page 10
page 11
page 12
page 13
page 14
page 15
page 16
page 17
page 18
page 19
page 20
page 21
page 22
page 23
page 24
page 25
page 26
page 27
page 28
page 29
page 30
page 31
page 32
page 33
Page 34
puage 35
page 36
page 37
Page 38
Page 39
page 40
Page 41
Page 42
page 43
Page 44
page 45
page 46
page 47
page 48
page 49
page 50
page 51
page 52
page 53
page 54
page 55
Page 56
page 57
page 58
page 59
page 60

page 7

1 0 0
Door Johnlang5

The Demon King thinks to himself. *If Scarlet wished she could wipe out his empire and she's too dangerous and couldn't be offended* Calmly he says "What do you seek Scarlet?" Scarlet says "I need healing give my mother as much life support you posses next I need a place to live away from people we'll be bringing this corpse with us your free to do as you wish with the rest of our cargo" The Demon King says "That's doable fortunately I have a place that you can use" Scarlet and the Demon King shake each others hands formally signing off the deal. The Demon King says "DEMONS STRIP THE SPACECRAFT OF PARTS WE ARE TAKING EVERYTHING THAT WE CAN GET!" That night Scarlet her mom and the corpse entered their new living space where the old woman worked endlessly on soul manipulation. Elsewhere the Demon King puts the swords in his trophy room alongside his other trophies he continues to rule over all. Elsewhere after dropping The Elf Girl off at the doctors John gifts the magic books to Max and Flare before heading home. At his home John finds a Demon girl at the age of ten with black eyes and red hair burning the entire building down. With that kind hearted person who had raised John as their own son his entire life still inside. John rushed forward like a speeding train he barges inside of the burning building picks up his guardian than jumped through the window landing on his feet. John says "Father are you alright?" The man says "Yes I'll be fine" The Demon girl says "Hey kid you better explain yourself or else I'll have to kill you"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.8K 373 13
This is about a non-cliche isekai story about a demon lord that is been reincarnating for millions of years just to be defeated by a hero. This demon...
572 59 19
In our world, there are two forces. One of darkness, and one of light. The forces of darkness dwell underground, in large caverns and ravines. The in...
127K 12.8K 99
[BOOK 1] REBOOTED COMPLETED Legends once spoke of Erebus, a great cultivator who stood against an army of darkness. He fought bravely alongside his b...
157 42 9
❅| "Even a vastness can no longer shelter you... or engulf your dream." ⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰ To a world seemingly shrouded in a cloak of safety and ete...