Draining Mr. Brainy -(DA seri...

Por MedievalTomboy

"I'm Tiny." "I absolutely do not think so." "No, my name is tiny." "That's okay; just tell me what it is." "N... Más

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Dawn - The Midnight Light
Stalking Mr. Cupid
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Chapter 33

633 70 10
Por MedievalTomboy

Zorion Point of View

"I love you." This is it!

"Hmm?" Meow hummed in question but I have to make it clear to her or else I know I will have to see worse.

"I love you." I repeated, hoping to bridge the gap between our mental barriers.

I... I can't touch a cow's unmentionables to squeeze out milk and when I thought about it, I realized, the words 'I love you' came out easily and pretty smoothly from my mouth.

I don't know if I should be happy as she is slowly getting back to our previous status or I should be guarded for including me in her free helping services.

I mean, what kind of help is this? Why should I...

Meow went agape and kept staring at me blankly which I'm sure she doesn't know how to react.

Yes you fool; I love you so seize dragging me into your services.

"How nice of you, young man. Time to show your love." The old Indian woman poked me and Meow towards the mother and child cows with a large bucket in which we are to fill the milk.

"Why should we do this? Aren't you doing this all along?" I complained like a child. I can't even stand the smell here.

Why should I do this?

This is not help but torture.

"You see young man; Gauri gave birth just a couple days ago. A cow gives yellowish milk for few days' right after giving milk. Such yellow milk is used to make cheese, desserts which are great for body. My old man cannot squeeze the extra milk since it takes quite some energy. You are here to put in extra strength and relieve Gauri from the pressure."

How sweet of her! But everyone should do what they need to. Why am I to do their job?

I threw a casual glance at the resting cow, who, was already looking at me with a welcoming gaze. The animal nudged her head lightly as if signaling me to get to work fast.

Not you too!

"Meow. I don't know how to handle cows. My knowledge in squeezing is pretty good but sweetheart, it doesn't apply to all kind of creatures. I – I – I love you."

Desperate!

I was that desperate!

Never in my life would I see such a day. Hand on my heart, this situation is tougher than any I faced in my life and to let you all know, I faced several typhoons in this life.

Meow did not speak; she just shook her head and grabbed my arm, pulling me to the cow that gave birth recently.

The old Indian woman got the cow to stand up for us to have easy access to her... ahem!

I sighed in resignation and walked towards the animal with a deeply etched scowl dark enough to cover the sun in the sky.

"Here you see," She pointed to a couple of sagging breasts and pulled them one after the other in rhythm. The yellowish white milk soon sprayed sharply into the bucket that was right below. "Put strength but handle her with care and love."

One minute she was instructing and the other minutes she was nowhere to be found leaving me with Meow and a cow to milk.

Sitting on my knees, I followed Meow with a frown. Meow held the bucket tightly and looked at me as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Don't tell me I should do the deed! In your enemy's dreams!

"I'll hold the bucket, you squeeze." I said and suddenly bulb went off in my mind when I saw a point to support my request. "I vowed to touch only one female intimately in this life after I met you."

Perfect!

No woman can ignore this. Either she will be flatter and not let me do the deed or she will be bewildered at the sudden realization and will not make me do the deed.

Not making me do it, is a fact.

I'm genius! I thought but realized otherwise.

"Meeoww meoww meoww meow mowww meoww meoww meow meowww meow mmeoww." I had no idea what she said but the way she sat there still waiting for me to take action made it clear.

She is not moved by my declaration.

How foolish I am. She wasn't jealous of female human, why would she care if I touch a female cow or female goat?

With no other choice, I covered my nose with three masks making sure any possible scents are blocked before they reach the third mask.

Breathing can wait!

Hesitantly, my shivering hands touched... them. I lightly touched them and when my gloved hands touched something soft and wobbly, they retreated back in hurry.

What do they feel so weird?

What has my life come to!

I looked beside to see if Meow has seen any of my discomfort but she just quietly sat there waiting for me to work. Seeing no other go, my shaky hands touched them again but this time, I gulped down my dislike and held them gently in each of my hands.

Remember the tutorial I got few minutes ago, I pulled one of the unmentionables. Nothing came out of it and before I pulled the second one, in a fraction of second, don't know when and how it happened, the cow raised its hind legs and kicked me with a hard thrust.

Dizzy. My mind went blank as my head felt like it has crashed into a tree. Falling on my butt, a groan left my mouth followed by a loud, clear, somewhat musical like laugh from a female that meows.

She fell her butt off to laugh at me in a comfortable position. Clapping at my situation, she roared into yet another bout of laugh when the cow kicked her hind legs in air to shoo away any possible invasion from human male limbs.

"Gently" Came the voice from far away which belongs to old Indian woman from inside the house.

Cursing at the heavens, profanities flew out of my mouth. My eyes narrowed at the thoroughly amused human-cat and another set of curses came out of my mouth.

Albeit not at her!

Leaving her to laugh at my expense, I waited for few minutes until the animal calmed down. Once quite and stable on her feet, I crawled to her again to give another try.

Again with shivering hands, I slowly brought my hands up with a pout. Never had I thought I would pout but seems like there is always a first for everything.

Holding the animal's unmentionables gently, I waited for a minute to see if she reacts in any way. Finding no resistance or aggression on her part, I gulped audibly in fear before I pulled one of the two, this time gently.

The milk did not make it appearance but good news is, I'm safe. The cow did not kick, did not move, it was standing quietly in a stable posture.

My lucky butt and my lucky torso!

Breathing in air of courage, inhaling the stench of determination, exhaling the fear, I moved my other hand and pulled the other breast gently.

No milk!

No kick!

Exchanging glances with Meow, she nodded her head encouragingly with a huge grin and that worked. I tried a few more times which went futile.

After one hour forty three minutes of trying without a break, the first drop of milk finally showed up when the strength of my hold and gentleness of my squeeze merged perfectly in sync.

"Yohooo! Did you see that! Did you see that!" I hollered and hugged the cow's behind with unimaginable happiness.

Having recognized the manner of operation, I proceeded to squeeze the milk out successfully. The yellowish white thick liquid spewed out of the animal, landing right into the bucket that Meow was holding.

All the tiredness of the past two hours washed away in a second once the milk came spraying out filling buckets and pots that the old Indian woman provided us with.

Three hours later, we have two buckets and three big sized pots of milk filled to brim while the fourth pot is almost done with.

Once done, I fell on my butt then and there to breathe a little in relaxation. Meow managed to place the containers of the milk somewhere save and covered and came to it beside me.

She wasn't sitting to close to me but just a fist closer to me. I really wanted to smile at her but right now, I'm exhausted and angry.

Angry at her? I don't know but I'm not ready to see her with same eyes that reflected affection for her.

Ten minutes of sitting there in comfortable silence, I found it good to have her beside me. It felt... complete.

Once we had enough rest, Meow, with a smile, stood up and held her hand out for me to take. Smiling back at her, I raised my hand to take hers when it all happened.

When I felt it!

The unbelievably warm and stinking thing that happened to me. That drenched me completely.

And when my mind shook itself to life was when I realized what horror I was going through.

No it cannot! Not to me!

Not to the person who helped her relieve the pressure from her unmentionables.

It can't. She can't.

The cow did not just raise its tail and...

Peed on me!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Good?

Poor Zorion. Isn't he?

He was kicked down, peed on and what not. Poor, poor him!

Who sympathizes with him? Anyone who laughed at him like Tiny?

He did it! Finally he learnt the skill of milking a cow! 

He actually confessed to her properly to escape from the situation! I want to wack his head seriously.

But Tiny's idea of including him in her random helping servies is brilliant. Isn't it fun?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.2K 203 31
From the early years of her life she has been protected by her family until she thought it was finally time to take care of herself. As a toddler she...
3.7K 127 23
I woke up to the sound of alarm. My skin was so so white. I peeked into my T shirt. My boobs were a bit small. It suddenly dawned to me that I wasn't...
5.9K 498 36
Maan Malhotra ~ "I'm so deeply lost in my soul; how can I expect anyone else to understand me?" "A handsome and powerful CEO, he changes partners as...
260K 11.9K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...