Gunshot✓

Autorstwa Lovsii

Both part of the same community. Both the same amount of crazy. Both have the same morals. (Probably going... Więcej

Pandora's red light
A mask to hide
not a five year old
Date
Respectful?
baby
our line of work
My Baby
I love you

Your cuddle bug

1.4K 95 44
Autorstwa Lovsii

    Hyunjin pulled into his driveway, and looked over to Felix.

    The younger had fallen asleep.

    Hyunjin sighed and took of his seatbelt. Opening the driver side door he got out of the car and jogged to the youngers side.

      He opened Felix's door and reached over and unbuckled the younger.

   Felix groaned when Hyunjin picked him up.

   "Shh. We are here. I am taking you inside." Hyunjin whispered.

      Felix hummed and just rested his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

   Hyunjin made it to the door and realized he didn't have his keys, because they were still in the ignition.

    "Shit, baby I need you to stand up so I can get my keys." Hyunjin told the sleepy head in his arms.

    Felix shook his head.

   "Baby, please. It is getting cold out and you are only wearing a hoodie and shorts." Hyunjin practically pleaded.

    Felix groaned and unwrapped his legs from around Hyunjin's waist. Hyunjin let go of the younger after he set him down.

     Hyunjin quickly walked back to his car and grabbed his keys, he also made sure to close his door this time. He walked back to the front door of his house and unlocked it.

    "Okay, come on inside." Hyunjin told  the younger.

   Felix didn't move but, instead made grabbed hands towards the older.

   "I forgot how clingy you got when you are tired." Hyunjin sighed as he picked up the younger.

    He was able to hold the younger with one arm and close the door behind him.

    He made it up the stairs and to his room.

    "You need to change out of these clothes." Hyunjin told him as he set the younger on the bed.

       Felix groaned but, sat up.

     Hyunjin sighed grabbing one of his own t-shirts.

    Felix took it taking his hoodie off and sliding on the olders shirt, he also took his pants off.

    Felix laid down and slid under the covers. Hyunjin smiled as he changed his own clothes or well, he just took his shirt off and slid into bed next to the younger.

    It wasn't anything usual between the two. They always slept in the same bed if they were sleeping at each other's places.

    Felix scooted closer laying his head, on the olders chest.

   "Cuddle bug." Hyunjin mumbled with closed eyes.

   "Your cuddle bug." Felix muttered back.

    Hyunjin put his arms around the younger.

   "Yup, and I wouldn't change it for the world." Hyunjin smiled.

    "Good. Hmm, your warm." Felix mumbled.

     "Only for you." Hyunjin hummed.

    Felix hummed.

   "Get some sleep it is late." Hyunjin squeezed the younger in his arms.

    Felix just hummed again burying himself further into the olders embrace.

    Both laid there in the comfort of each other's touch, not knowing about the others life, that hopefully would never come to light.

   Hyunjin groaned as he shut his alarm off. He looked over to the other side of the bed, frowning when he saw his best friend wasn't there.

    He stood up going down stairs. He smiled seeing the younger Felix in the kitchen cooking still in the t-shirt from  last night.

    He came up behind the younger and wrapped his arms around the youngers waist, resting his head on the the shorter males head, he spoke.

     "Your up early. You usually sleep in."

   "Saeyoung~hyung called me. It woke me up." Felix stated.

    Hyunjin hummed. He was trying to figure out where he heard that name before.

    "Food will be done in a bit. Why don't  you go shower." Felix suggested.

    "Okay, I'll be out in 10/15 minutes." Hyunjin told the younger patting  his fluffy blond hair.

   "Okie dokie." Felix chirped.

    Hyunjin walked back upstairs deciding to text Changbin about Felix's roommate.

  Annoying Llama
Has Seungmin ever mentioned a Saeyoung?

Emo hyung
Yeah, it is his and Felix's roommate. Choi Saeyoun.

Annoying Llama
Can you look into him? I've heard that name before and I just want to make sure it isn't saeyoung from that gang.

Emo hyung
I guess but, I highly doubt he is the same saeyoung.

Annoying Llama
Bye, I have to shower.

Emo hyung
Adios

     Hyunjin clicked his tongue and went to the bathroom.

   Felix stood downstairs finishing up cooking when his phone went off for the second time.

    "Hello?" He answered.

    "Hey, where did you go?" It was Seungmin.

   "I am at Hyunjin's. I left last night." Felix responded.

    "Oh, I didn't even notice you were gone until, this morning." Seungmin muttered.

    "Yeah, well why did you call?" Felix asked as he plated the food.

   "Oh, yeah! Okay, so I was able to update all our systems also, I was able to find out two more members of the red light gang last night. I forgot to mention it." Seungmin stated.

   "Who are they?" Felix questioned.

   "One goes by, SpearB and the other goes by CB97. I am not sure what positions they are in but, I believe that the one called CB97 is th-" Seungmin was cut off when Felix spoke.

   "Okay, thanks for letting me know that Jisung is probably not coming to school today. I'll talk to you later Seungmin." Felix hung up once he saw Hyunjin.

   "Hey." Felix smiled.

   "Who was that?" Hyunjin asked sitting down.

    "Oh, it was Seungmin he was just telling me that Ji might not make it into school today. I guess that Minho and Jisung went a bit to hard." Felix laughed as he sat down.

    Hyunjin nodded taking a bite of his food.

     "I am going to go shower. Can I burrow some clothes?" Felix asked.

   "Go ahead. But, be quick we have to go to school soon." Hyunjin replied.

   Felix nodded going upstairs picking out some clothes and taking a shower.

   Hyunjin looked at the message from Changbin.

Emo hyung
  So, you were right. Choi saeyoung is part of the Mystic Gang.

    Hyunjin let out a sharp breath.

   Annoying Llama
Thanks hyung.

Emo hyung
Yw

   Hyunjin slid his phone in his pocket.

   He is living with someone who could possibly hurt him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
29.2K 1.4K 28
"everyone deserved a second chance, right?" "everyone but you."
746K 32.8K 23
Rory is odd. His sister's boyfriend, Deacon, is a blond alpha-male and probably a carnivore... and Rory is just begging to be eaten. Cover by 0Dauntl...
5.7K 271 5
Hyunjin wasn't used to physical affection, but when his roomate Felix came along his touchiness didn't feel weird nor uncomfortable. One day, he disc...