Just Another Hill

Av Winter_Widow__

Alex Hill is the daughter of SHIELD Commander Hill. Alex works as Pepper Potts assistant at stark industries... Mer

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Epilogue

Ch 50

168 2 0
Av Winter_Widow__

Beeping filled the room

It was coming from a machine, monitoring Alex's heart 

Nat: "I brought you both some food"

Maria: "I'm fine"

Carol: "I'm not hungry... how's lizzie?"

Nat: "she had cuts and was bruised but other than that she's fine, hows's alex doing, is she going to wake up?"

Maria: "they don't know, she has a 50 50 chances of waking up"

They all stay there in silence

Carol: "I should have blasted him or something"

Maria: "I should have shot him as well"

Nat: "even if you did that she still could have been killed"

Carol: "I don't care it could have saved her if we do anything of that"

They all sit there for a few minutes in silence

Maria: "I can't lose her, I can't lose my daughter"

Carol: "I can't lose her either. I need her and so does Lizzie"

A couple days later

Doctor: "I'm sorry ms hill and Mrs. Danvers but every day the chance of you daughter/ wife waking up decrees. I'm sorry"

He walks out

Carol: "Maria"

Maria: "yes carol?"

Carol: "remember when I was taken I almost bled to death but when one of the kree gave me a blood transfusion I healed completely and survived"

Maria: "yeah"

Carol: "What if I do that with Alex. If I do this she can have a chance of waking up"

Maria: "I don't know if it would work"

Carol: "We should at least try. We have have a chance and I say we take it. I lost Alex for 5 years already. I don't want that to be permanent. Please can we just try"

Maria: "I'll call fury to see if we can get her transferred to the SHIELD hospital"

Hours later

Carol: "did you get to him?"

Maria: "I did. He is going to send agents to take her there"

Carol: "how long?"

Maria: "they should be getting here soon"

A few minutes later the agents arrive

2 hours later they are now at the hospital

Carol: "do you think it will work Bruce?"

Bruce: "I don't know we've never dealt with anything like this. Especially alien blood"

Carol: "we can still try though right"

Bruce: "of course, I promise"

Carol: "when?"

Bruce: "we can do it now. I need these items to grab first. Hurry"

He lands a list to an agent

Bruce: "everything will be fine carol"

Carol: "how long will it take?"

Bruce: "an hour and a half to take your blood then 4 hours for the actual blood transfusion. Sit right there and we will start when I get the supplies"

Carol walks over and sits down

1 ½ hour later

Bruce: "there that's done. Take these and start the blood transfusion for Captain Danvers. Somone take care of captain Danvers"

Agent: "dr banner"

Bruce: "yes?"

Agent: "this isn't enough blood"

Bruce: "we took the safe amount without taking all of captain Danvers blood. We can draw some more blood in a couple of days"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.2K 15 7
So your tony starks daughter and your mother is pepper Potts,you've been dating Bucky for atleast 3-4months now,,,your best friends are natasha,Wanda...
25.2K 780 21
In which Pepper Potts gives birth to Tony's second daughter subsequent to his untimely death, leaving her to grow up fatherless. Stevie Stark has spe...
460K 11.9K 47
"The best part about you, is the me." Tony Starks Daughter Fan Fiction, not the typical daughter FF.
1.2K 22 47
You are the daughter of the famous tony stark and pepper potts. You are the only child with a sibling on its way. Your parents go and leave you with...