Falling For Wanda Maximoff

Od NatashaWandaNat

After The whole Ultron Situation Wanda joined the team . YN liked her but was too scared to say it . Nat and... Více

Welcome to the Avengers \New recruit
Wanda and Nat meeting Again
Jealousy Jealousy
Cuddling
Cheater ??
The date
Happiness?
Telling the team
Clingy?
Mission
Don't ever leave me !
But i just got you back
Complications
Lets start New
What gender would u like it to be ?
Partying
You're my daughter
Baby Shower
Paparazzi
Bruce you messed it up
Pietro and Aiden
Our first Christmas as a family👩‍👩‍👦‍👦
Merry Christmas
One month old
First time for everything
Let's go
You're Back
MaMa
I used to think of you as someone who would never hurt me
I Miss Them
Vision
Back off
Family time
Finally
New book
A day with Bucky
I wanna keep her
Where's AJ
I told you No
Why didn't you tell me
Lets talk about sokovia
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
Queen and King
THANK YOU GUYS (NOT A STORY)
Yeah she's my Fiancé
It's okay
Family of six
Where did you get that?
You did it

Nathan and AJ

1.3K 49 10
Od NatashaWandaNat

Y/N POV ( 3:09 a.m)

I woke to crying and I slowly opened my eyes sighing. I just put down Aiden not even twenty minutes ago. I looked down and saw Wanda fast asleep, The past two days she has been a great help and I didn't want to wake her so I sat up and walked over to the babies. I  changed Aiden and  put on a long sleeve onesie because the time is cold and started feeding him.

I looked down at him and started smiling , I still couldn't believe I have two twin boys with Wanda,and I'm finally happy I thought. '"I Can't believe it either" I hear Wanda say, "Wanda-" I started, "Yeah Yeah I know stop reading your mind, but I couldn't help it your thoughts were loud" she giggled sitting up. "Excuses" I said rolling my eyes playfully and Bruce walked in.

"Morning" he greeted, "Good morning" we replied. "Y/N you are free to go back to your room, I recommend taking it easy though" he said walking over to Pietro and then to Aiden. "They're healthy and fine so when you're ready you may leave" he told us and I thanked him and Wanda started packing up our things.

I carefully changed Pietro into an onesie and wrapped him in a blanket. We then headed upstairs together, and as soon as we reached our room, I opened the door and let out a gasp.

To my surprise, Wanda had set up a nursery complete with a door connecting to our room. She placed the baby monitor carefully on our bedside table and gently laid Aiden to sleep. I was amazed by her thoughtfulness and care.

After Wanda finished preparing the nursery, I laid down on the bed with Nathaniel and began to breastfeed him. As I looked down at his tiny, precious face, I felt a deep sense of love and appreciation for our son. Wanda and I spent the rest of the night talking about our babies and dreaming of the many adventures we would have as a family.

Wanda POV (6:23 a.m)

As the sun rose, I was greeted by the sound of my son, Pietro, crying. I knew he was probably not hungry, as Y/N was still in the room asleep and he was currently latched on to her boobs. I quickly changed his diaper and made sure that he was comfortable.

As I made my way down the stairs, I met Tony, who greeted me with a warm hello. He then offered to help with breakfast, and I happily agreed. Tony proceeded to make a fruit salad for Y/N and pancakes for me as I sat down and watched.

Y/N and Yelena soon joined us, with Y/N holding Aiden while feding him. I gave Pietro to Y/N due to his sudden fussy behaviour , and she began to feed both  babies at once, we all enjoyed our breakfast together.

During our morning breakfast, several of the guys walked in and took seats around Y/N and me. However, their focus seemed to be primarily on Y/N and the twins, which made me feel irritable.

I couldn't help but snap at them, "Could you guys show some decency and stop staring at my wife's breasts?" Their attention quickly shifted, and they mumbled apologies, looking away sheepishly.

Peter, in particular, broke the silence, asking me, "Hey, did you guys finally tie the knot?" I smirked, replying, "Not yet, but we are hoping to soon." The tension in the room dissipated.

I then moved and sat beside Y/N and Natasha walked in, "Hey Tasha" Y/N greeted ."Hey" she said walking over to sit beside us and holding Aiden's finger. "Hi there little AJ" she said "AJ?" Y/N question laughing "Yeah it's shortened for Aiden and I just add on an J" Nat said. "And I suppose you have a nickname for Pietro?" Y/N asked.

"Yep Nathan" she responded moving her hands up and rubbing his head. "I like them" I hear Y/N say giggling and for some reason I got a ping of jealousy.

672 Words

Don't worry long chapters are coming soon
I haven't slept for the past 18 hours

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

337K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
67.9K 2.3K 46
Y/n Nash is finally in their senior year of high school. They were popular and everyone had their eyes on her. No one was ever enough to hold a relat...
13.5K 340 45
This is the second part of the story, to understand what is going on you should probably watch the first part of the story that is on tiktok under th...
10.6K 203 15
After the battle in Sokovia, Wanda is left a mess from hydra and the death of her brother, Pietro. However, will she be able to gain trust from the t...