The Project- A Zouis Fanficti...

Bởi NandosNation

**** Includes Lirry/Narry/Nosh**** Louis Tomlinson has never been popular. Zayn Malik is the school's most po... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Co-author announcement!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Hey guys!
Chapter 13
Thank You
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
What you need to know about chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter Eight

6.9K 155 28
Bởi NandosNation

OMG!!! OVER 1200 reads?!?!?!?!?! I'M IN A FRAGILE STATE don't touch me. Thanks SOOO much! I'm flippin out here! You are da best hehe:) OK ANYWAY, since the last chapter ended oh-so-awkwardly, this one shall be even MORE awkward! Hehe not really. :P :P NEWS: I ripped of my whole finger nail on my left pointer finger today so I am a considerably slower typer since it's all wrapped up. Sorry if there's a lot of mistakes! MORE NEWS: Whenever I press the 'enter' button', weird crap keeps happening to my paragraphs, so they might be a little screwed up! D: Or not, I'm not really sure xD :D

NOW READ, FOOLISH CHILD!!! *Gives cookie* Just got major feels because They Don't Know About Us came on<3 *Blows kiss* MMMMWWWWAAAAHHHHHH!!!! 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shall we flashback? I think we SHALL!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

FLASHBACK: 

Louis hungrily kissed me and ran his hands up my sides, sending shivers down my body. I flipped us over so I was on top and our tongues fought for dominance. I trailed my hands up his chest and broke away from his lips.

"Off." I instructed, pointing to his shirt. He grinned devilishly at me and slid his shirt off. It was barely seconds before I attacked his lips again. He bit slightly at my upper lip, making me moan and he ran his hands under my shirt, tearing it off as well. I moved my lips to his neck and was just leaving a bruise when we heard a gasp from the door. 

Louis and I scrambled off of each other and looked up.

My jaw dropped when I saw Louis' mom and his sisters standing in the doorway, staring at us. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Louis' POV:

The silence that followed was like torture. That was the worst part. Standing there in silence while my family gaped at me, wide-eyed and frozen. The awful silence lasted for a long time, until Phoebe grinned and said   

"Hi Louis!"    

I didn't even have the strength to answer her. My mom but her lip and then said "Fizz, why don't you take Daisy and Pheobe upstairs?"  

Fizz stared at me for a second longer before saying "Um, yeah. O-ok." And she took Daisy and Pheobe by their hands and led them upstairs with their bags. I glanced at Lottie who was standing behind mom, smiling slightly. How could she be smiling right now?   

I looked over at Zayn, who hastily picked up his shirt and jacket, sliding them on. He glanced at me before hastily saying "I'll be...um...going then." To my mom. He mouthed "I'm so sorry!" to me before quickly striding out of my house and running back to his. 

 I chewed the inside of my cheek as Lottie shut the door. As she turned around, she smirked and said "Man, screw all of that work deleting that video. It's pointless now!"   

"Shut up." I snapped at her. I turned to my mom, who was still staring at me, I might add. 

"Look, mom. I'm really sorry. I-I don't really know what to say because this is kind of awkward..." I said very lamely. Lottie snorted and mom seemed to snap out of her daze. She looked up at me and all of the sudden she beamed.  

"BOO BEAR!!!!" She screeched, making me jump backwards and hit the wall.

"Jesus woman!" I said, rubbing my head "What's wrong?"  

"Louis! Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" She squealed. Yes. My mother just squealed. What the heck is going on?  

"Wait- What? Y-You're not mad?" I asked, stunned.   "Mad? Why on earth would I be mad? That's Zayn Malik right? He's your boyfriend right?" My mom asked excitedly.  

This caused me to think. Was Zayn my boyfriend? I mean, I never "formally" asked him and he never asked me, but we kiss and hold hands and do everything "couple-y", so yes? Yes. I think we are. 

This thought caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach and I smiled. "Yeah. Yeah, he is my boyfriend!' I said to my mom. She beamed even wider and engulfed me into a hug.   

"Lou, tell him to come back over so I can meet him!" She said. Lotti

"Um... Ok, I guess I could do that." I said, still shocked at my mother's reaction. I was extremely happy and relieved, believe me. But I was still really shocked. 

My mom went upstairs to put away her bags and I dialed Zayn's number. He picked up almost immediately after the first ring. 

"Louis! I'm so sorry! That was totally my fault. I didn't mean-"

"Zayn!" I interrupted "It's not your fault and my mom wants to meet you."

"Shit. Are you in big trouble? I mean, I don't want to go over there to get yelled at. I'll come over and pick you up so we can escape!" Zayn said. I laughed and shook my head, even though he couldn't see me.

"Why are you laughing?" Zayn questioned.

"Because, she isn't even mad!" I said. "I thought she was going to kill me or something! She wants to meet you, so come over!" 

"Wow... Well, uh ok." Zayn said, sounding unsure. 

"It's going to be ok." I said gently. Zayn took a deep breath and said "Ok. I'm coming over." 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Five minutes later, Zayn walked into the house. I turned around to see him stading there and chuckled. "Way to knock there, dumbass." I joked. Zayn shrugged and said "I actually did. No one answered."

"You probably knocked too quietly then!" My mom said, waltzing into the room. "You must be Zayn! Louis' boyfriend?" Zayn smiled at her, but sent me a look. I hadn't told him about calling us "boyfriends" yet. I mean, didn't he want to be? 

"Yes, nice to meet you, Mrs. Tomlinson." Zayn said.

"Oh, just call me Jay, dear!" My mom said, happily. "Come into the kitchen when you're ready. I made food." I rolled my eyes at this comment. My mom was getting a little over excited about this, I think. 

I started walking into the kitchen when Zayn grabbed my arm and turned me around so I was closer than I expected.

"So, we're boyfriends now?" He asked. 

"I-I mean, I just thought- since we kiss and stuff. I mean... I don't know." I said nervously. Zayn took a step forward so out chests were touching and said "Well, how about I clear it up for you?"

I nodded, still nervous. Zayn took a deep breath and said 

"Louis Tomlinson, will you do the great honor of being my boyfriend?" 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Zayn's POV (Short)

"Louis Tomlinson, will you do the great honor of being my boyfriend?" I asked, butterflies flying everywhere in my stomach. I saw Louis' face break into a huge smile and he said 

"It would be my pleasure, Zayn Malik." 

Then, as if to seal the deal, he kissed me. It wasn't hot or sexy. It was passionate and loving and soft. His lips were gently pressed against mine and manly tingles shot throughout my body. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug. 

"Awwwwwww!!!!!" We heard from behind us. We both turned around and Louis scoffed when he saw Lottie and Jay standing there.

"Do you mind? You keep interrupting us. Off with you, you peasants!!!!" Louis said, flourishing his hand dramatically. I laughed at his sudden sassiness, but we followed Jay into the kitchen and ate. 

Louis kept playing with hy fingers underneath the table and I would constantly bump into him so food would fall off of his fork. His mom and sisters stared at us and Lottie kept squealing and saying 

"That is too cute! I love your boyfriend Louis!" 

I looked at Louis and said the word boyfriend over and over in my head. Boyfriend. Boyfriend. Boyfriend.

Louis Tomlinson was my boyfriend. 

No sentence ever felt so good to say. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lou's POV

After dinner, I asked my mom if I could head back to Zayn's house to take care of Zouis for a while. She said fine and called out the door as we walked to Zayn's.

"Be safe! Don't do anything stupid!" She paused for a moment before yelling "AND USE PROTECTION!!" 

"MOM!!!!!" I screamed at her as Zayn doubled over, laughing. "Sorry sweetie!" She called, dancing back into the house. 

"I swear, she's going to be the death of me." I mumbled as Zayn held onto me to support himself. 

"Oh, c'mon! It's not that funny." I said, even though I started laughing too. Zayn and I laughed all the way to his house and we were out of breath when we finally walked through the door.

"My parents and siblings are still gone. Who knows when they'll be back." Zayn said. 

"How do you think they'll feel about... this?" I said, gesturing between Zayn and I. Zayn grinned at me and said "Who cares? If I want to be with you, which I do, I'm going to be with you." 

I grinned and squealed (It was embarrassing) as Zayn picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He grabbed Zouis and led us into the living room. 

"Put me down!" I laughed and Zayn grinned.

"If you say so!" He said, flipping me over so I landed with a thud onto his couch. 

"OOF! That hurt you jerk."

"Aw, is poor beh-beh Louis hurt? I'm sowwy Lou-Lou." Zayn teased me, sitting down at my side and turning on the TV as I grabbed Zouis. She immediately started whimpering, but it ceased when I started humming a tune. Zayn looked up at me and turned down the tv. I just raised my eyebrows at him and kept humming.

"Is that How to Save a Life?" Zayn asked.

I smiled and nodded. "I love The Fray. I just started humming because I could tell Zouis was gonna pull a mega-baby tantrum."

"Well, you play piano right?" Zayn asked, turning off the tv. 

"A bit. Why?"

"I've always wanted to sing that song as a duet... If you can play it, I have a piano." Zayn said. 

"Really? Sure!' I said, getting up with Zouis and following Zayn to another room that was filled with music and a piano. 

Zouis started whimpering and it soon turned into crying, so I quickly set her down and went to the piano. "This is kind of random, you know." I told Zayn.

"Yeah, but I think this is a good time." Zayn said, walking over to stand by the baby grand piano.

"Ok, if you say so." I said and I started playing How to Save a Life. After the introduction, Zayn started singing 

Step one, you say we need to talk

He walks, you say sit down, it's just a talk

He smiles politely back at you, you stare politely right on through

I realized that I hadn't heard Zayn sing in a long time. I had almost forgotten how beautiful his voice was and how peaceful he lookd while singing. I stared at him and he looked at me and stopped singing. 

"You can continue, if you want." He said. I blushed and looked down. 

"Your voice is so good though. I'd make a fool of myself.

Zayn looked me in the eyes and said "Louis. I heard you sing, and let me tell you. It was the most amazing sound I've ever heard. Your voice is perfect. It glides across every note so gently and you look the happiest when you sing. Believe me. Your voice is beautiful." I smiled weaky at him. 

"You're so sappy." I joked. 

"Well, I mean it! Now sing! I'll join in later." Zayn said, pushing me playfully. I grinned and started up the piano again.

Some sort of window to your right

And he goes left, and you stay right

Between the lines of fear and blame, you begin to wonder why you came

And at this moment, Zayn joined in with me. 

Where did I go wrong?

I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And  I would have stayed up with you all night 

Had I known how to save a life

Our voices melded together perfectly. I looked up at Zayn, who's eyes were closed and he was swaying back and forth a bit, moving to the music. He stopped singing and looked at me to continue. So I did. 

Let him know that you know best

'Cause after all, you know best

Try to slip past his defense 

Without granting innocence

Lay down a list of what is wrong

The things you've told him all along

And pray to the God that he hears you

And I pray to the God that he hears you

Now we started up together again and I couldn't help but smile ridiculously wide. 

Where did I go wrong

I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life

We stopped singing at the same time and I ended the song by playing a chord. I knew we didn't sing the whole song, but I made eye contact with Zayn and there was no way I could finish now. He was slowly moving closer and I moved up at the same time. Our lips met in the middle.

I tangled my fingers in Zayn's hair and he lifted me off of the piano bench so I was standing with him. I felt sparks threw my body as he kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Our lips moved together in perfect rythm and I felt something I had never ever felt before.

I felt like I was soaring through the sky, or something cheesy like that. My heart was pounding and my head was spinning. I wasn't aware of my surroundings and my knees felt like jello.

As I was kissing Zayn, I came to the realization.

I think I am in love with him. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

OH MAH GAWD!!! THE FEELS! THE FEEEEEEEEEELLLLLSSS!!! ASDFGHJKL

For those of you who were freaking frustrated from the cliffhanger, I finally finished before midnight, so it's still Friday! AHHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!! My birthday is in nine days! WHOO HOO!!! I love this chapter because I love The Fray with a passion! It's very poorly edited though because I'm tired xD Ok, vote, comment, and fan  me because you are a majestical unicorn and I love you! *Gives cookie* I must sleep now bbys! *Blows kiss* MWWWWAAAAHHH!!! :D

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

67.6K 1.9K 20
*not famous * Liam is a nerd, like a big nerd. He is always the target for bully's so his parents move him to a different school hoping the bullying...
327K 11.5K 26
Liam is the new kid at Gateway High School, London. He quickly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson, an average not so popular boy at Gateway who sho...
27.3K 410 26
(Lilo, Nosh and Zarry) A teacher that you want A person blackmailing you A best friend that is more A friend not trusting you A person pulling you i...
5.1K 110 24
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average, unpopular gay nerd. But what'll happen w...