𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐗 π†πˆπ‘π‹π…π‘πˆπ„ποΏ½...

Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ S1NN3RH4LL

ε…ƒγ‚«γƒŽ; 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 ! 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 the story of ran haitani becoming truly o... Χ’Χ•Χ“

# : 𝟎𝟎𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟐
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ”
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ•
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ–
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ—
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟐
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ’
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ“
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ”
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ•
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ—
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟐
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ’
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ“
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ”
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ•
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ–
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ—
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸŽ
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ’
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ“

# : πŸŽπŸπŸ–

1.3K 67 68
Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ S1NN3RH4LL

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟏𝟖 )
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞

Ran placed down the very few items they had as he ' decorated ' the cabin up. Everything was pretty dull and the cabin had a horrid smell to it.

The air smelt tainted as if it was a new house. Since the sun was particularly already setting they wouldn't be able to do much in their new ' home ' something (name) hadn't even been close to fond of.

Ran made his way up the stairs and he saw that his girlfriend was still asleep. He closed the door behind himself as he began to strip his shirt off. Walking towards her he jumped on the bed and cuddled against her.

His legs intertwine with her blood and bashed ones. Placing kisses on her body as his eyes followed further down.

Placing the cover on top of the two he laid in bed with her; he hugged onto her waist before getting ready to sleep.

" I love you, I hope you understand that.." he whispered into her ear as he slowly began to close his eyes.

A flash of light beamed on the two bodies that lay in the bed. (Name)'s eyelashes fluttered open as the light covered them.

Her head turned as she tried to move her body the other way. The rope wrapped around her arms kept her bond to the bed as she tried to move.

Looking up she was how she was tied down and she began frantically kicking her legs which made the dresser in the corner of the room shake.

She narrowed her eyes to her leg noticing how it was tied down. Her struggles were pointless as it had woken ran up due to the rattling sound of the dresser scratching the wooden floors.

His eyes opened as he looked up at the immobile girl desperately trying to secure freedom. Even if she managed to escape her legs were severely damaged so she'd probably only make it down the steps.

" G'morning," the man smiled as the woman cursed at him. " I hope you kill yourself and die," she snapped at him as her body slowly drained itself of energy.

"It's a bit early for aggravating me, don't ya think," he turned over to her as he pushed his weight from off of the bed.

Ushering himself to the edge of the bed he stood tall once he placed his feet on the floor. Looking back at her he put his hair in a ponytail and left two chunks out.

" I'll get started on breakfast, behave until I get back," with a wink he exited the room making sure to lock the door.

The woman let out an achy scream as he walked down the polished stairs and made his way towards the door. Since the cabin he had registered in didn't supply food, he'd have to buy more food so he wouldn't have to constantly go out over and over again.

The blaring sounds of sirens filled the streets as cars piled up on the road. Police officers and firefighters all arrived at the crime scene, but they had been way too late.

Since the neighbors had saw the fire they alerted the fire department first and then the police arrived secondly after.

Sounds of the police car scrapping against the concrete-filled the air as the water flowed down the driveway into the sewer. The head of the Missing civilian's case slammed the car door rushing towards the firefighters who had been dealing with the scene already.

" What the fuck happened," Naoto voiced as the firefighter stopped his water hose to talk to him. " One of the neighbors reported a Fire so we came to the scene as quick as possible." The man replied as he fixed his hat.

" was there any cause of the fire like gas leakage, or an accidental fire?" Sato barged in as the man slowly shook his head.

" Initially we thought that'd but we found a lighter and somebody smelled lighter-flued, so it was definitely intentional," Their investigation was paused due to the burning house that was barley anything but ash.

" Shit,"

Naoto ran his fingers through his hair as sweat formed due to the after-effects of the fire and heat, his body reacted horribly to it and his mind couldn't properly think in a scene like this. How could he choke on something like this, after all, he was one of the best in the force...

Other police officers rushed out of the house as they had found evidence that hadn't completely burned away. When Naoto saw them running away from the house to their cars they held lots of evidence in ziplock bags.

" Hey, what's that," he pointed to some teeth that were locked into a ziplock bag. " well, there was some remains of something or someone who hadn't completely burned away, so we thought we could go to the lab and run a dental record."

Evidently Naoto was amazed and also envious that he hadn't gotten any official say in the investigation. " Alright, go to the lab."

They nodded as they rushed to put the evidence into the suitcase, inhaling a deep breathe that away particularly filled with the Smokey intoxicated air.

Naoto exhaled and crossed his arms.

" I WANT EVERYBODY TO QUESTION THE NEIGHBORS, DON'T LEAVE ANYONE UNQUESTIONED." Naoto's loud vocals spread throughout the scene as the others said ' yes sir.' In sync and rushed to grab the recorders from their cars.

" Sato, do me a favor," Naoto didn't make any eye contact and watched people exit the scene. She looked at him and replied with an inquisitive look.

" Hmm.."

" I want you to have somebody monitor Ran haitani and you find all the places and locations that Ran has registered his name under."

" Yes sir," she said with glee.

Ran pried open the door, he entered the house as it was silent a bit uncomfortable. He knew (name) was never silent and would never agree to his terms, which made him a bit hesitant when he entered.

Closing the door he held the groceries in his arm as he entered the kitchen dropping the groceries. The floorboards creaked slowly as he stopped and looked at the ceiling.

Instead of moving and acting on his feet he stopped as he heard the floor creaking upstairs. His facial expression changed as he had a bewildered look.

Out of the blue the sounds stopped and he took the opportunity to rush upstairs, his movements quick as he unlocked the door. It revealed the woman untying her legs from the dresser.

' how '

Was the question that lingered on his mind, when he looked at her she stopped but her arm flapped as he tried holding it. She had dislocated her wrist to free her other hand and untie herself.

Now 3/4's of her body were completely damaged. Her legs were useless and half of her arm was practically just a rag doll.

Ran quickly rushed towards her and jumped on top of her pinning her onto the bed. He started rambling about how she was ruining everything and he yelled at her.

" You're useless, can't even stay still.. huh?"

' I'm sorry,'

The words uttered out of her mouth as she turned her head, he rose his fist at her as he pinned her down with the freehand.

" What,"

" I said I'm sorry.." despite her words her voice didn't even match her ' sincerity ' probably because it wasn't sincere. She knew ran wouldn't let her go, but she had to get on his Goodside so he'd at least warm up to her.

" I'm sorry ran, I couldn't.. I don't know what came over me.." At this point she verbally agreed to kiss his ass so he'd let her at least have some freedom.

Ran lowered his fist as he unloosened his grip. He couldn't even believe what he had heard. With that he walked away and rubbed his eyes, she dropped to the ground and began to rub her wrist.

Her legs hurt as she felt all the thrilling pain in her body. (Name) looked at him, 'he's finally falling for it..'

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall

Χ”ΧžΧ©Χš קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.3K 345 17
''Y/n leave his hand hold mine'' ran ''But ran he is so cute like our cat '' y/n ''HA ran put me down~ ok I will hold your hand '' y/n ''I'm fine...
207K 8.3K 55
β€’badly written given the fact that I'm still not experienced in writing yetπŸ˜“πŸ˜“ ━━ COMPLETED ━━ HAITANI BROTHERS X ━━...
356K 16.6K 84
Playgirl of Shibuya clash with Rulers of Roppongi "You know you are mine right? I'll eliminate anyone who dares to get close to you" -Ran Haitani "Fo...
47.5K 1.4K 18
[π‘πšπ§ π‡πšπ’π­πšπ§π’ 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙄𝙣 π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™, π™©π™π™š 𝙨𝙝𝙀𝙧𝙩 π™π™–π™žπ™§π™šπ™™ π™šπ™­π™šπ™˜π™ͺπ™©π™žπ™«π™š 𝙀𝙛 π˜½π™€π™£π™©π™šπ™£ 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 π™π™žπ™¨ π™₯𝙖𝙧...