.: My little Pet~ :. The Sequ...

بواسطة Nova_3213

If you haven't read the first book! Go read it or you will be so so confused! Just click on my user and you w... المزيد

.:1:.
.:2:.
.:4:.
.:5:.
.:6:.
.:7:.
.:8:.
.:9:.
.:10:.
.:11:.
.:12:.
.:13:.
.:14:.
.:15:.
.:16:.
.:17:.
.:18:.
.: 19 :.
.:20:.
.:21:.
.:22:.
.:23:.
.:24:.
.:25:.
.:26:.
.:27:.
.:28:.
.:29:.
.:30:.
.:31:.
.:32:.
.:33:.
.:34:.
.:35:.
.:36:.
.:37;.
.:38:.
.:39:.
.:40:.
.:41:.
.:42:.
.:43:.
.:44:.
.:45:.
.:46:.
.:47:.
.:48:.
.:49:.
.:50:.
.:51:.
.:52:.
.:53:.
.:54:.
.:55:.
.:56:.
.:57:.
.:58:.
.:59:.
.:60:.
.:61:.
.:62:.
.:63:.
.:64:.
.:65:.
.:66:.
.:67:.
.:68:.
.:69:.
.:70:.
.:71:.
.:72:.
.:73:.
.:74:.
.:75:.
.:76:.
.:77:.
.:78:.
.:79:.

.:3:.

13K 337 1.1K
بواسطة Nova_3213

Let me know what would you like in this story! I'll probably add most of them.

Also I'm sorry if you guys message me and I don't see it! It's hard to see messages on Wattpad since I turn off my notifications because of school-

Wholesome chapter.

Dream yawned as he stretched his back, being mindful of the omega and child leaning against him.
"George...?' He rubbed his eyes to see if George was awake.

George was still out cold.. he must have been tired...

Zuma was snuggled into George's arms.. having a small bit of drool dribble out of his mouth.

As Dream was about to fall asleep again Sapnap walked in.

"DREAM!" Sapnap yelled at the top of his lungs.

"SH- shut the fuck up!" Dream perked his head up as he aggressively whispered back at Sapnap.
"There sleeping-!" He growled at the clueless beta.

"Yeah yeah- Whatever- it's snowing outside! It's like knee deep already!" Sapnap gasped as he clapped his hands like a child... fucking hell.

Dream just looked at Sapnap unimpressed..
"You- you came down here.. yelling- because there's snow...?" He furrowed his brows.

Sapnap nodded.
"Well yeah but- Mostly cause I'm here to tell you most of us are all going out so it's just going to be you three here." He stretched his arms up behind his head.

"Okay- I don't care..go away.." Dream waves Sapnap off as he laid back on the couch, leaning into George again.. taking in the omega sweet sent again.

"Ass." Sapnap grumbled before walking back into the elevator.
"Do you need a pack of tampons or some shit-"

"Sapnap, I will fucking kill you if you decide to test my patients" Dream growled as he glared over at Sapnap.

"Okay- Okay- sheeesh... anger issues." Sapnap grumbled before making his leave.

Dream just hummed as he nuzzled into George.

"Mhm... Dream..?" George mumbled as he rubbed his eyes as he looked up at Dream with half lidded eyes.. a small smile creeping up his face.

"Good morning darling.." Dream had a tired smile as he kissed George's forehead.

"What was that about." George perked his head up faintly, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes.

"Sapnap just came to inform me that it snowed during the night- well morning..." Dream shrugged as he settled his head back down, getting comfortable again.

George had a small gasp.
"It snowed! Can we go outside then!" He lightly shook Dream as he perked up, zuma faintly rolling a bit.

"What...? But we just woke up..? Plus zuma is still asleep-" as Dream spoke zuma looked up and made a happy noise.
"Never mind..."  he hummed.

"Pleaseee.." George whined as he shook Dreams arm.

Dream groaned.
"Fine.. but dress warm... and also dress zuma warm as well.."he pinched the bridge of his nose.

George walked out into the knee deep snow, holding zuma carefully above the snow.
"I haven't been out in snow for so long!" He gasped at the beautiful sight... the garden covered in the glistening white substance.

Dream just shrugged.
"It's more annoying to do missions in.." he slid his hands into his dark grey trench coat.

George just hummed as he looked up at the sky, watching the snowflakes fall from the sky.

Zuma just stared at the snowflakes in confusion as he tried grabbing them.

Dream had a faint chuckle as he looked down at zuma.
"It's snow zuma.." he looked at zuma all bundled up in warm clothing.

George carefully sat down on the snow, lowering zuma into the snow.
"Here..."

Zuma sat in the snow in confusion, faintly sinking in the substance.

Dream and George both had a small chuckle as they saw there child play.

Zuma was about to move but he ended up getting stuck in the snow falling face first into the white cold substance.

Dream and George ended up bursting into laughter... especially Dream-

"Aww- baby.." George chuckled as he picked up zuma, wiping the snow off his face.
"It's okay..." he nuzzled zuma, trying to Keep him warm.

Zuma just whined as he rubbed his face, it was cold... way too cold.

Dream was wheezing at this point.
"Oh my god-" he choked on his laugh..
"I should have filmed that!" He wiped the Tears of laughter out of his eyes.

George just rubbed zumas face, rubbing the remaining snow off him.
"Dream- dont be mean-" he had a small chuckle himself.. he had to admit- it was funny.

"He- he just completely fell into the snow!" Dream broke down wheezing again, arching his back a bit.

George rolled his eyes before kicking behind Dreams legs, causing him to slip backwards into the snow.

"FU-" Dream landed on his back quite aggressively as the snow made a small crunching noise.

George and zuma both stared laughing at the alpha on the ground.

"I hate you..." Dream growled as he stared up at George.
"That wasn't funny." He huffed.

George just giggled before he started walking.
"I love you too." He twirled his finger around zumas hair.
"And That was funny." He turned around.

Dream grumbled as he got out of the snow.
"I'm going to get you back for that." He scooped up a piece of snow.

"Sureee~" George chuckled as he had his back turned to dream, carefully holding zuma.

Dream made two soft snow balls.. one to hit George to get his attention and another to nail him in the face... he deserves it after that stunt.

Dream soon threw one of the snowballs. at George's back.. the snow ball softly hitting his back.

"HEY!" George turned around quickly.
"What was that for-" he was soon cut off as Dream threw another snowball-

But- it didn't exactly hit George-

The snowball hit zuma directly in the face softly.. snow covering his face.

"Oh shit-" dreams eyes widened as he stared at what he did.

George quickly looked down at zuma, seeing if he was hurt in anyway- if he was he was going to beat Dreams ass.

Zuma just blinked- it didn't hurt very much.. it was just- shock- and cold

His face was covered in snow..

Zuma eventually sneezed, snow flew off his face like a soft powder.

George quickly brushed off the snow.
"Dream! You dick!" He wiped most the snow off zumas face.

Dream just wheezed as he walked over.
"I didn't mean to hit zuma!" He laughed as he rested his hand on zumas cheek.
"Atleast I made it soft- or that would have ended horribly-"

George rolled his eyes before a smile crawled up his face.
"If you did hurt him- I would have hurt you." He nuzzled zuma again before walking towards the gazebo.

Dream had a the faintest of gulp- was he serious-

After watching George last night- that's kinda a scarier thing to hear George say to him... more like a death sentence-

George eventually made it too the gazebo, snow clutching onto his shoulders and hair.

(This but more fancy and bigger)

"Cmon zuma.." George swiped the snow off the bench before sitting down.
"Hi baby..." he rubbed zumas cheek.

Zuma just made a happy noise as he reached in the air, grasping the faint snow flakes falling down again.

"I missed you! So so much.." George kissed zumas cheek repeatedly.. three months he was separated from his family.. after the hole Schlatt incident..

"What about me?" Dream walked up the stairs of the gazebo, with his hand in his pockets.

"Not so much." George giggled as he looked up at Dream with a smile.. clutching onto zuma.

"OUCH-" Dream dramatically put his hand on his chest as he faintly gasped.
"I'm hurt- I waited three months for you to return just to hear that."

"I know and I'm just kidding I missed you a lot too- even though you just hit zuma in the face with a snowball." George poked zuma in the nose.

Dream walked over, kissing George on the cheek before sitting down next to him.
"I miss doing stuff like this with you."

George's smile grew as he nodded.
"I'm glad I can go outside more now- without being in fear of getting kidnapped and sold" he turned to dream.

"Yeah- but more like getting killed this time instead, ace still wants you dead you know." Dream twirled his finger around George's hair, nuzzling into his cheek.

"I don't even understand why! I was rude to her once because she was rude to me!" George huffed in annoyance as he puffed his cheeks out faintly.
"Now she has an entire mafia after me, it makes no sense.."

"Well-she has a screw loose in her head- she's always been like that... I didn't see it until I broke up with her.." Dream awkwardly rubbed the back of his head.
"She stalked me for awhile and killed every person that she thought I was hitting on... and she will probably never stop doing so."

"So- she decided to completely team up with Schlatt-.. almost took down a hole mafia- threatening the lives of innocent- selling omegas to the black market with Schlatt.. spending probably millions to get me kidnapped and 'killed'... just because- I'm dating you-?" George raised an eyebrow.
"Oh and not to mention trying to steal government files for dangerous weapons"

"Yeah- pretty much" Dream shrugged like that was normal.
"You never know what to expect in the mafia."

George just looked at Dream unimpressed.
"Wait- didn't you kill ace?!" He furrowed his brows.

"Hehe- about that.. foolish fucked up and she got away with- puffy." Dream sighed as he looked over at the snow.
"If it was just ace- it would be easy to kill her.. but since puffy is on her side.. she has so much information.. on everyone- it will be impossible."

"Well we can worry about that another day.. for now! Let's just be happy with what we have." George looked down at zuma.. looking at his faintly dilated eyes as snowflakes dropped on his nose.
"I think you put him into shock." He hummed.

"OKAY- I DIDNT HIT HIM THAT HARD IN THE FACE-" Dream turned to George as he looked down at zuma.
"Did i?" He anxiously looked at zuma, rubbing his thumb faintly on zumas cheek.

Zuma just looked at Dreams finger and bit his finger..

"OW- ZUMA!" Dream tried recoiling his finger back, but zuma just chewed Dreams finger.
"WHY"

George just chuckled.
"You did just nail him in the face, you deserve it" he hummed again.

Zuma used his back small fangs and chewed on Dreams fingers.

Dream soon pulled his finger away swiftly.
"Holy shit- he has sharp fangs for a child-" he rubbed his finger that had bite marks.

Zuma just made a happy noise.

George smiled as he rubbed zumas cheek.
"I'm glad I chose to stay." He kissed the tips of zumas nose.

Dream raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean by that..?" He tilted his head, confused by the omegas words.

"You gave me the option to leave many times, but I chose to stay.. at first it was because I had a nice place to stay- even though you were a dick... but soon after it was love that made me stay.." George looked over at Dream with a smile.

"Not gonna like- you were the least person I expected to fall in love with and become my fiancé." Dream had a small shrug as he wrapped his arms around George.
"But I'm glad you stayed ..." he nuzzled into George's hair.. taking in his sweet scent.. it always made him feel happy.

"Yeah.. but I wasn't expecting to have a child-" George leaned into dreams chest, watching as snow fell from the sky.
"But I'm glad I did."

"Me too- I'm glad..." Dream ran his fingers threw zumas hair.
"We should probably give zuma a warm bath so he doesn't get sick."

"Probably."

Zuma laughed as he thrashed in the bubbles.

George chuckled as he rubbed shampoo into zumas hair.
"Oh my goodness zuma.. your getting water everywhere!" He smiled.

"Bubb-les!" Zuma giggled as he played in the water.

Dream smiled as he leaned against the bathroom doorframe.
"He's learning slowly how to speak."

"Mhm.." George picked up a few bubbles from the water and placed it on zumas nose.

Zuma looked at his nose confused before he sneezed.. the bubbles flying off his nose.

"Cute." Dream hummed as he tilted his head faintly.

George continued to wash zumas hair while zuma played with the bubbles.

"Someone's happy." George washed out all the shampoo in zumas hair.

Zuma played in the bubbles.

"Dream can you get zuma some clothes." George glanced over at Dream as he got a towel.

"There on the counter." Dream pointed next to George.
"I'm gonna go make us some food and set up a movie on the tv."

"Oh! Thank you..!" George grabbed the extra clothes next to him.
"Alright! I'll be out there in a minute!"

Total word count: 2180

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

26.4K 1.5K 33
Royal AU/Fantasy AU "Nature always finds a way to ensure balance. But it might not be achieved in the way you think- or want." George, a prince, who'...
85.7K 1.9K 17
Omegverse au (dnf) For 23 years, George has be living his life as an alpha. Until he meets Dream and goes through his first heat? story also consists...
38.1K 964 30
George is one of the last omegas in the world. At first nobody cares much; hunters kill them, rape them, torture them and sell them to others on blac...
37.1K 591 8
This story was inspired by: Amberrrq This AU Is Mafia plus Omegaverse. Omega's aren't seen as people just objects for sex. They could either be bough...