Second chance

City_lightzz द्वारा

New is an owner of the Cafè, and is a Single Dad. But what happens when one day his one of the customer start... अधिक

Promo 🤖
1. "Cute"
2. Be serious!
3. I'm here for you
4. Try again
5. Moving in
6. Drunk in Love
7. Tease
8. One step ahead
9. Dating
10. He's Back
11. Fix it
12. Unreachable
13. Fresh start

14. Final Stop

2.5K 134 19
City_lightzz द्वारा

.
.

New waved as Off arrived in the café together with Pluem. They had both agreed on co-parenting so Pluem gets to stay at P'Off's place for a week every month.

"Oh he's here." Tay huffed and crossed his arms.

The younger hugged Tay from the back. "Hey... be nice."

"I'm kidding, Sweetheart! Off and I are friends...-ish." Tay smiled as he leaned his head back against the younger's. He and Off managed to have a proper talk the day before Tay proposed to New. As much as the older didn't like it, Off was still Pluem's father and Tay will never want Pluem to be in the middle of their immature mess so he offered a truce.

"Papa!! Pops!!" Pluem ran so fast that the impact of his hug on Tay's legs almost made the couple fall.

"Oof. Easy there, Kiddo!" Tay ruffled Pluem's hair and the boy looked up at him, grinning widely. "Did you have fun?"

Pluem nodded. "Where's Nanon?"

"Oh no! Where could your little brother be?!" New pretended to look horrified as he stood in front of the baby carriage, hiding it from Pluem. When he saw the little boy's jaw quiver, New immediately moved to the side to show him the baby carriage. "I'm kidding Bud. He is right here!"

Pluem's face suddenly lit up and he was jumping up and down from excitement. He was immediately beside his brother's carriage and gently caressing the little boy's tummy.

"Well you guys go ahead and talk with Off. I'll go and get us some refreshments ready." Tay nudged New to where Off sat.

"And don't forget... Green Seedless Grapes."

"Green Seedless Grapes."

Both said at the same time. New smiled widely at his husband and Tay kissed the back of Hin's hand. "I know. I didn't forget."

"I love you!" The younger shouted and giggled when he saw the back of Tay's ear turn red. "Bud, are you going to wait for Pops?"

"Uh huh!" Pluem whispered as he gently rocked the carriage.

New smiled and proceeded to greet Off. "Hey! Everything went okay?" He sat comfortably opposite his ex-husband.

"Hey! Yeah! It was great! We took him camping!"

"Oohh! That's great! I'm sure we would hear it over din-"

"Papa! What should I do?! What to do?!" Pluem could be heard panicking from where he stood.

New was about to stand to go check but Tay was quick to come out of the kitchen and mouthed 'I got it.'

He watched as Tay carried Nanon over to the counter as he slowly showed Pluem what to do when changing diapers.

Newshook his head and his body relaxed against the chair. And as he shifted, his thick jacket slid to the side, revealing a bulging stomach.

"Whoa... you're pregnant?!" Off's voice slightly echoed inside the café. He quickly looked around and was thankful no one was around. "Ah. Sorry."

New ran a hand on his bulging stomach and nodded "Yeah."

"How old is Nanon?"

"Turning 1 soon."

Off eyes New. "And how far along are you?"

"5 months."

"Aren't you guys going a bit fast?"

New smiled as he remembered something that happened a month ago.

----

"Oh thank god you're back."

Tay's brows furrowed as his Mother in law exhaled deeply. "Mom, is everything okay?"

"New has locked himself in the room ever since he came back from the doctor's appointment. He hasn't come out since." She said. She had come to visit the family to momentarily help Newwith the café.

"And Nanon?" Tay looked around for his son, Nanon. They had him 6 months after their marriage.

She smiled and pointed to the pink room across. "he's asleep now but I reckon he'll wake up soon and New has to feed him but..." She looked towards the couple's room.

"Ah... I better take care of that. Thank you, Mom! We would be a mess without you." Tay gave his mother in Law a grateful smile which received a pat on the chest.

"Of course! I'll gladly come and help you with the kids! You can even give me more!" She teased before walking away towards the first floor of the house, leaving Tay chuckling at his mother-in-law.

They had transferred to a bigger house after they got married - a gift from Tay's parents. New felt hesitant at first but eventually warmed up to the idea when he knew he was pregnant with Nanon and besides their new house was a 15-minute walk from their café.

Tay softly knocked. "Sweetheart, it's me." He heard the quick unlocking of the lock and smiled. He went inside the room and treaded carefully.

"I hate you." New glared at him before focusing his attention on his bulging stomach, caressing it gently.

"That's a lie. If you hate me then you wouldn't have married me." Tay leaned against the wall opposite New and he inwardly chuckled as the younger looked up from his rocking chair and gave him another glare.

Oh how he hates it when Tay just stands there looking like a... a... a god. He was supposed to be anxious but seeing his husband just calmly watching him made his heart flutter. He found it unfair how with just one look, Tay could always make his knees weak which brought them to his current situation now. 'Stupid sex drive.'

"Okay enough. Tell me what's wrong?" Tay firmly asked.

"You're what's wrong!! All of this! I just wanted to spend more time with Nanon, my baby... but I can't even enjoy him while I'm carrying your another child! And I hate that I want to cry all the time... and ah shit! Why weren't you even there?!"

Tay smiled, his deep dimples gracing his cheeks. He has learned how to deal with New's mood swings over the course of his dear husband's pregnancy and although he found it a bit funny, he would never make fun of Hin.

He pushed himself off the wall and started to approach the younger man. New was instantly on his feet, backing away. The younger's warning to 'Stay back' was quickly ignored as Tay continued his advances and back hugged his husband. "Our child, Sweetheart. The one we made sweet love to one birthday evening, remember?"

Despite New's struggle, his traitorous body was relaxing against the Tay's warmth. All his strength left him and he sagged his body completely against Tay. A minute later, his body was slightly shaking and New's soft sobs could be heard.

"Hey, talk to me." Tay cooed.

"Just how strong is your sperm???"

"Huh?" New shoved a paper on Tay's face and the next second, the younger took the paper. His head going from left to right, rereading everything that was written. He finally looked up at New with wide, excited eyes.

"Um... You're okay with this?"

"I'm ecstatic!!! Sweetheart, this is... you're amazing." Tay cupped the older's cheeks, wiping the tears away.

New pouted and his tears stopped. "I'm worried."

"Hey... I'm here. We can do this."

"What if I do something wrong?"

"You won't. I'm here too."

New nodded albeit his worry. "So... I'm not going to make you poor?"

Tay laughed out loud and pulled New's back to his chest, encircling his arms around his husband; hugging him tighter. "Heavens, no. We're good! I mean I'd love to have more...." He laughed even louder when he felt New's punch him on the arm.

"We can do this, right?" The younger asked.

"Mhm. We can. I love you, Sweetheart." Tay kissed his temples before rubbing the older's belly.

"I love you too"

They stayed still, standing comfortably and hugging each other, for quite some time.

"hin...." Tay suddenly warned New- a tone he rarely used with the older.

"What?" New's lips secretly turned up into a smirk.

Tay exhaled through gritted teeth and tried to remain calm. "You know what I'm talking about. You're pregnant."

"The Dr. Lia gave me the go signal. She said it will greatly help with the pregnancy. Don't you want to help me, Sweetie?" New bit his lower lip as he continued to grind his ass against Tay's fast erecting cock.

Tay's lips formed into a thin line and his hold on Hin's waist tightened. "I don't want to hurt you or the baby!" He hissed as he knew there's a chance he'd fuck rough from the 5 month sex ban.

New's hands were already reaching behind him, working on getting Tay's slacks undone. He leaned his head back and looked, "I just really really want you, Sweetie."

It was all Tay needed to hear as he hauled the giggling New to bed to make sweet love to his husband. His only thought, 'Thank god for horny hormones.'

T

hey came down two hours after, all smiles. The Mike Toptap together with pluem, Nanon and mom were there.

Tay softened and he rubbed his nape, looking down from guilt. "Ah... yes you did mention it... before. New, I-"

+++

"I just woke up one morning and I knew." New looked longingly towards the kitchen's direction.

"Knew what?"

"What I was never sure of with you. I just knew and then everything just seemed to make sense."

"He's a lucky man."

New then looked back to Off and smiled. "No, I think I'm luckier. I found myself an amazing man."

"I'm very happy for you both. I hope I, too, can have something like that." Off felt a little bit envious of their relationship.

"You already have that. Just open your heart fully to Gun"

Off sighed. "I'm afraid I'm going to fuck it up... like I did with you."

"The fact that you're afraid to lose him is in itself a risk worth taking. You've changed so much and I'm happy you finally found someone that's right for you. You'll be fine P'Off!" New gave Off a reassuring smile.

"Thanks. I'll make sure to do everything I can to keep him happy." Off felt light after their talk. He'd just have to do things right this time.

Tay suddenly appeared, bringing with him coffee and green grapes. Pluem followed closely behind, pushing the carriage. "Want to hold him, Kiddo?" When Pluem nodded, Tay pointed to the chair next to Off. "Sit next to your Daddy and I'll place him in your arms."

Tay carefully lifted Nanon from the carriage as Pluem held out his arms, stiff as a board. "Careful now. You've got to hold him properly, okay?" He set Nanon down into Pluem's awaiting arms and when he's sure it was safe, he took a seat in between Pluem and New

Off silently sipped his coffee as he watched his son play with his younger brother. It amazes him that Pluem was growing up to be one fine boy and a part of that is because of Tay for which he would always be thankful for.

"Hey, why don't you stay for dinner? Mom's cooking tonight." Tay offered.

Oh, Off was tempted alright. He has missed New's Mom cooking and as much as he'd like to accept the offer, he'd have to decline because after all there was someone waiting for him at home. "Rain check? I promised Gun I'd be home before 7."

"Aww... then some other time then. Oh! Nanon's birthday is coming up soon. We'd love it if you both could come." New said.

Off nodded. "I'll tell Gun. I mean... If it's alright with you both? We don't want things to get awkward."

Tay waved a hand. "What nonsense! Of course it's alright! We are family after all."

New's hand squeezed Tay's arm as he gave the older a smile. How Tay always manages to make him feel all warm and fuzzy was something he'd always wonder. Every day he discovers something new from his husband and everyday his love for him just grows.

"Well I better go. Thanks for the coffee Te! My treat next time." Off nodded to Tay. "Hey Buddy, be good to your little brother okay?" He ruffled Pluem's hair, who only nodded; quite busy with playing with Nanon. "See you guys soon!"

As the couple watched Off drive away, they decided to stay outdoors while Pluem went inside with Nanon

New suddenly turned to Tay and pouted. He nudged the older as Tay took a small sip from his coffee. "I want coffee."

The younger chuckled and shook his head. "No. not until you've given birth."

New had a mischievous glint in his eyes as he leaned over and kissed Tay on the lips. He kissed him long - a sweet hum emanating from his throat. When they pulled apart, Tay was about to protest but New only giggled. "Fine by me... besides coffee tastes better on your lips. Ah but I want some beer too! Ugh..."

Tay could only shake his head. He could never win against Hin. He'd do anything just to see that smile that makes him fall in love with New over again. Speaking of, he tapped his pocket and took out a box. "Before I forget..."

The younger yelped when something cold settled in between his collar bone. He gasped upon seeing the pendant and blinked a few times. "TAY TAWAN! I told you not to buy me expensive gifts!" New exclaimed but his eyes were glued to the diamond pendant that's shaped in the letter N. He looked over to a smirking Tay and glared... or at least tried to.

Tay placed his arms over Hin's shoulder and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Oh please. I'm not going to go poor with that. Let your husband spoil you from time to time." He then leaned in to whisper on the younger's ear. "You can thank me for the gift later tonight."

New blushed and bit his lip. "Pervert."

"Oh Sweetheart, you know I'll always want you." Tay nibbled on his ear which made him moan.

"Always?"

Tay stared deeply unto his eyes before kissing his lips. "Always. I love you. Happy birthday, Sweetheart."

New smiled lovingly and snuggled closer to Tay's chest. He then heard the older sigh. "What's wrong?"

"I can feel Mom's hard stare at my back. I think we probably should head inside now. I'm sure I'll get a scolding for keeping you out here long." Tay pursed his lips at the thought of it.

The older's laughter echoed into the quiet, chilly night as he allowed himself to be led inside by his lover, husband and his forever.

THE END~

thank you all of u guys who gave a read to this story. ✨🌟 Khob khun khaa.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

24.2K 1.5K 20
Tay Tawan was top agents who was put off field after a tragedy on a mission and now had to train the new recruits. One day, he woke up and found a na...
38.8K 1.4K 28
Tay a rich and a perfect boy, every mother wants to have a son like him and New a poor boy but lives his life in full who finds happiness in small li...
130K 4.5K 19
Based on some of TayNew true facts 😛💙 About two best friend who always taking care of each other but always bickering 🙊💙 Hope you guys enjoy my 3...
232K 6.4K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...