𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 :...

De Dharmanandini

ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃�... Mais

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ʜᴇᴀʀᴛғᴇʟᴛ sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ᴅɪsʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ
•| ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛᴇᴅ
•| ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
•| ʜɪs ᴡɪғᴇ
•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ
•| sᴜғғᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ
•| ʜᴏʟɪ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
•| ᴜɴɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴏᴜʟs
•| ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴛᴇ
•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ
•| sᴏᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴄɪɴɢ
•| ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
•| ᴠᴏᴡ
•|ᴘʟᴀɴs
•| sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ
•| ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀᴛɪᴢᴇᴅ
•| ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ
•| ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ
•| ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ғɪɴᴀʟ sᴛʀᴏᴋᴇ
•| ʟᴏᴠᴇ
•| ʜɪs ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
•| ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
•| ʜᴇʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛs
•| ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
•| ʜɪs ᴘᴏᴠ

•|sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

4.9K 382 61
De Dharmanandini

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Why do you have to always bring her between us rudra?"

Rudra jerked as he felt an aggressive tug on his arm and then she came up before him. He rolled his eyes and ran his finger through his hair out of frustration.

"There's no one between us, samaira__"

He calmly stated but she cut him in between and gritted her teeth.

"Can't you see her? She has snatched you from me__"

"I was never yours to snatch samaira! And don't ever say this again! I'm tired telling you same thing repeatedly. Now end of the discussion! Get your car and reach the place, I don't want to waste more time." He said and walked out from there. He felt little guilty for talking rude but then she wasn't helping either.

While samaira felt her body burning with anger. She felt more anger on akshita as when she saw him opening door for her and admiring her. The affection in his eyes was troubling her, she wanted to finish it. Her eyes shined with determination as she felt like to do anything to seperate them.

There rudra made her sit inside and get in from the other side. He looked at her side and sensed her anger for his earlier act.

He kept his palm on hers and approached her, "Are you still angry with me?"

She didn't say anything and shook her head turning to other side.

"Then why are you not talking to me?"

He again asked.

"Why do you both always argue? And you both bring me in between, I can't choose one of you." She told and turned her face with little sadness. Rudra felt her hurt as he shifted nearer and made her look at him by holding her chin.

"I promise, I won't repeat it again. I'll apologize to dev__"

"You don't have to rudra! Bhai was also also. I just want you both to be like before." He nodded.

"We will solve it once coming back."

She nodded at his words as he gestured her to smile for him. And then they left for Jodhpur.

~•~

"Rudra!" Akshita got a grip at the end of his blazer as she approached him with a low voice.

"What happened akshu?" He questioned turning immediately at her. He didn't bother to excuse the man before him and came to the corridor side with her.

"Can i go to our room? I'm not feeling well here." She told and he concernedly checked. Then understood that she wasn't used to such business parties. He looked at the people around and they both walked away.

"You should enjoy the party, rudra. I'll stay here__"

She tried to speak while they were entering the room at the same hotel where the meeting and the party was held.

"That's not needed. Let's have dinner then you have to sleep."

He told as she saw the table already arranged with food. She looked at him as he nodded and pulled out a chair for her. Once she settled, he got a chair for himself and sat just beside her.

"When did you arrange all this?"

"I had guessed that you won't be comfortable there so ordered the staff to arrange our dinner in the room itself."

Akshita smiled unintentionally as his little care forced it. His little gestures just flatters her heart with love.

While rudra was admiring her. He wanted to do alot of things with her. He wanted to share his feelings, to love her, to admire her openly but her state was holding him back. He wanted her to completely healed from the incident then only step forward, to make their relationship stronger.

"What are you looking?" She asked nervously due to his constant stare.

Whereas rudra still in his trance answered what his heart wanted.

"You!"

Her ears turned red as a deep crimson blush printed on her fair cheeks. She lowered her eyes and adjusted the hair behind the ear. She thought he would realise but he was still the same.

"Why are you looking at me?" Gathering so much courage she asked it out which made him smile as he rested his chin on his palm and shook his head with a soft admiring gaze.

"Nothing! Come, you should sleep now!"

He told as she got up and went to change her outfit. Once coming back she settled on the bed. Rudra covered her with the sheets and then sat on the couch. His eyes still not leaving hers. Akshita changed her side only to meet with his unbreakable gaze which accelerated the movement of butterflies in her stomach. Now she was done with the embarrassment and so pulling up the sheet, covering her face she changed her side.

A deep blush permanently printed on her cheeks as seeing her little act rudra chuckled. He rubbed his forehead with his two fingers, shaking his head.

He got diverted when a phone call disturbed him. He saw the name flashing over it and went outside the room to pick it up.

"Sam__"

He couldn't complete his sentense as before that from the another side samaira's panick filled voice reached his ear. He got scared hearing her tone as unwilling but he had to leave for her room.

~•~

"Samaira!! Where are you?"

He pushed open the door and entered inside only to see the dark room. There was complete silence as he stepped inside towards the wall to switch on the lights.

As he was about to reach someone came from behind and tightly hugged him. Her hands tracing through his waist and them settling on the chest. She nuzzled her face on his back and kissed over there.

"I love you!" She whispered and then the lights turned on.

Rudra's eyes filled with shock when he saw the room decorated with fairy lights and candles. He saw the bed covered with red rose petals like it was arranged for someone's wedding night.

He jerked away her hands and snapped at her side.

"What kind of joke is this samaira?"

He scolded and then got a proper view of her. She was wearing an extremely skinny bodycon which was till her mid thighs as her shoulders were naked and clevage was visible. He felt awkward to see her like that.

"It isn't a joke rudra! I love you and tonight I'll make you mine." She came closer and whispered in his ear seductively biting his earlobe.

Rudra fisted his hands as he clenched his jaw with anger and tried pushing her but samaira clung over him. She forcibly kept his palms on her hips and opened the upper two buttons of his shirt. She attached her lips with his neck and kissed over there.

"Stop it samaira!!"

"No! I won't! You can't stop me today. You are mine and we will be one now."

She said desperately kissing on his neck and jaw while rudra was feelings disgusted. He grabbed her both arms and pulling her away from himself pushed her towards the bed as she fell over there.

"You have gotten out of your mind! Your act has proven that you can stoop to any level just for your selfish motives."

He gritted his teeth as she glared at him and stood up before him grabbing his collars.

"Why? Why can't I do that? You didn't stop her when she had slept with you. What's a big deal now?" She said which disgusted him more.

"I can't belive You were not only my business partner but my closest friend all these years. Just get out of my way. I don't wanna see your face!"

He yelled angrily and walked further not wanting to hurt her in heat of moment but she gripped on his wrist and clung to him again. Samaira pressed her bosom on his chest as keeping his hands back on her hips, she held his face in her hands and kissed on his lips, biting over his lower lip wildly and almost bleeding it.

"What the hell smaira__"

As he pushed her and was completing his words they heard some sound from the entrance. Rudra felt his limbs getting weak as he saw a shocked akshita there. Her eyes full with tears and lips querying with both anger and sense of betrayal.

"Akshu__"

"Did you see what was happening? You should understand that rudra isn't happy with you. He wants me!" Her words broke her more as with question filled eyes she saw him but he was silent. Akshita could hold it more and ran away from there.

While rudra who was shocked himself was unable to proceed.

"Now she has left. Let's not do anymore delay. Tonight, none can stop me from becoming yours__"

As she spoke out those words a tight and hard slap fell over her cheek.

"ENOUGH OF YOUR DIRTY GAMES!! DARE YOU SPEAK ANYTHING FURTHER SAMAIRA! I FEEL DISGUST TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND! YOU SAY THIS IS YOUR LOVE?"

He furiously yelled as she again came begging and claiming her love.

"I love you rudra__"

This time he lost it. He harshly grabbed her neck and pressed there.

"ONE MORE WORD AND I WILL FORGET MY LIMITS! I SWEAR SAMAIRA, FROM TODAY I'M BREAKING EVERYTHING, BUSINESS AND MY FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU."

Samaira couldn't belive her eyes seeing him. She was experiencing that bloody side of him which he shows to only his enemies. After few minutes he left her as she fell on the floor crying while he left the room with big steps.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

VOTE AND COMMENT ON THE CHAPTER DEAR READERS!!

VOTE TARGET :- 300 +

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5M 66.6K 45
◉𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠◉ 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙡�...
185K 7.5K 36
( Completed✓) 𝐊𝐓𝐇 x 𝐘/𝐍 [ Doing little changes on some parts, like some dialogues and language ] "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸...
128K 7.3K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...