Haikyuu imagines

Door jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 Meer

Sleepover? -Akira
Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Friends to lovers- Ushijima
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Friends to Lovers - Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Comfort- Tsukishima.
Friends to Lovers- Terushima
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Just cramps- Iwazumi
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
According to you- Kenma
Old Friend- Ukai
Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu

148 1 0
Door jak_20_21_

You've been friends with Atsumu for years, being Suna's twin you always hung out with the other twins. You were more close to Atusmu than you were to Osamu. "Hey, boys. What are we doing today?"

"Well, Atsumu is heartbroken, so... drink?" You looked at Atsumu.

"She dumped you?" He wouldn't meet your eyes. "Atsu?"

"Ye." He got up and walked outside grabbing a bottle of jack. You looked at Suna and Osamu.

"Talk to him." Right.

"Fine." You slipped your shoes on walking out of the house. "Tsumu?" You sat next to him, rubbing his arm.

"I don't know what I did. I mean, I cared for her, loved her, and like everyone else, she left."

"Hey take that back."

"Why? Who stayed, name one girl who stayed."

"I stayed." He looked at you and sighed.

"Ya know what I meant."

"Yeah, I did." You sighed grabbing his face to make him look at you. "Dude, you know, she's just one - one girl. You know, there are so many - there are so many other fish in the sea."

"Why are we talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. I love especially ones with h/c, e/c, (height)..." Your eyes widen a little.

"Like Y/n?" You jumped turning around to glare at your brother.

"Yeah, exactly. Hey, how did ya know I was talking about - about - What was I talking about?" You scoffed looking over at Atsumu. "Hey, ya're not happy. Take a drink." You shook your head.

"I'm fine Tsumu. I'm gonna head to bed."

"Are ya sleeping in my bed again?" You nodded your head patting his knee.

"Jacking a shirt." He laughed watching you leave. You sighed walking up the stairs, you don't remember when it happened, but the closer you and Atsumu got, the easier it was to fall for him. You replaced your shirt with his, before slipping off your pants, and slipped on shorts. You walked to the bed, stopping at the full body mirror. Something you did after you changed into his shirt. He didn't know this though. You couldn't help but love how you looked in it, it was big on you, but not too big, just baggy. You laughed a little hugging yourself. You smiled to yourself trailing your eyes over the shirt.

"Looks good on ya." You turned your head to the door seeing a drunk Atsumu.

"And you're drunk."

"Ya always look good." You froze looking at your best friend.

"You're drunk." You repeated.

"I meant what I said." You looked at him confused. "I love, girls who have h/c, e/c, and is (height), I love ya. That's why... everything makes sense." You furred your brows as he walked closer to you, he wasn't tripping over his feet he didn't even seem drunk. "Why every girl left me, it's ya." You were the reason? "I'd always talk about ya, smile at the mention of yer name, I'd always get fidgety when ya're around, it feels like an allergy." You laughed a little, but seriousing up when he grabbed your shoulders. "But... I know what a crush feels like. And we're in high school crush seems stupid. She left because she knew I was in love with someone else. My best friend. Ya." Your eyes widen a little, before softening. You remembered he's drunk. You sighed turning your head to hide your hurt.

"You're drunk, you don't mean this. Let's go to sleep." Osamu and Suna stood by the door hiding listening to your conversation. Atsumu looked at you, grabbing your arm as you walked away, you bit your lip to keep the tears in.

"No 'm not, even if I was, don't they say drunk words are just scared thoughts?" You looked at him, sighing.

"If it takes you to get drunk to realize your feelings, then maybe you don't love me, Atsumu." His grip loosened as your face softened, on the verge of tears. You slipped your arm out of his hand, slipping into his bed, keeping your back to his. He looked at his door then at you. He slowly walked over to you, sliding behind you, wrapping his arms over your stomach as you let out silent tears.

"I'll tell ya tomorrow then, and the next day after. I love ya, Y/n. It's always been ya, no flirting with girls, no showing other girls attention, just ya. Because I love ya. I promise it didn't take me to get drunk to realize this." He kissed your head before nuzzling his head into your hair slowly drifting off to sleep. You sighed and nuzzled back into him more.

"Please don't break my heart, Miya Atsumu."

--
When you woke up from the nap Atsumu wasn't beside you, you sighed and got out of the bed, popping your back as the door opened. "Good morning." You froze and turned to the door, seeing Atsumu. "Ya are the best view." You bit your lips to try not to laugh.

"Atsumu."

"Please, don't use my first name."

"Miya-"

"Y/n." He whined with a groan before walking closer to you.

"Tsumu." He smiled looking down at you, you remembered last night, and stood up, gulping at how close you were. He placed his hands on the bars of the bed above, looking down at your lips. "I'm hungry." You ducked under his arm and walked out the room, a million thoughts filling your head, did he mean it? Does he love me? Was it just drunken words? You sighed sitting down looking at Osamu. "Hey, Samu."

"Hey, N/n. Where's Atsumu, I sent him to get ya."

"He's coming." You smiled softly as he placed a plate down.

"He really does love ya, ya know." You sighed eating your food silently.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Hey." You looked at him, not lifting your head. "I know ya've been in love with him for years and watched him date other girls, but he really does love ya, Y/n. More than anything."

"Okay. I'll give him a shot." He sighed fisting the air.

"Hell yeah!" Atsumu came down the stairs looking at you two.

"What's going on?" You sighed turning around in your seat.

"You have one chance, Atsumu. If you screw it up, it's over." Atsumu smiled brightly.

"Really?"

"One chance."

"Ya won't regret it." He picked you up, spinning you around, kissing your head. "We're going on a date, come on." He grabbed your hand leading you to the door.

"Um, should I get dressed first?" He looked at you and shook his head.

"Ya already look  beautiful." You felt your heart skip a beat and laugh.

"Okay." You put your head into a messy bun looking at him. "let's do this." You slipped your shoes on, Atsumu smiled doing the same before swinging the door open looking at Suna.

"Hey."

"Hey, she said yes, I assume?"

"I did." Suna stepped up looking at your crush.

"Don't break her heart," He nodded grabbing your hand running out of the house dragging you with kind of.

"Where to?"

"Ya'll see." You laughed as he spun you around.

"Okay." You nuzzled closer to him as y'all walked. You laughed more as he led you to the sushi restaurant down the road. "Sushi, classy."

"I know ya love this place." You smiled getting in line to order and leaned against the counter to look at Atsumu.

"Who's paying?" You asked.

He rests an elbow on the counter, bringing him closer to me. "Who do ya think?" He leans even closer, once he saw you were staring. "Ya're looking at me longingly." He grins, you blushed laughing.

"Uh-huh," You say sarcastically, although your heartbeat is picking up again. "Your ass does look good tonight." You said, trying to change the subject. You find it embarrassing that he knows you were looking at him.

He chuckles. "Don't even try to change the subject. Ya want me," he says dramatically.

"Oh baby," you reply in a breathy soap-opera voice. Atsumu wiggles his eyebrows and you break character to laugh at how ridiculous he looks. "Okay but seriously, I didn't bring any money, which is your fault for rushing me," You say accusingly.

"Well that's a problem because I didn't bring any either," he replies, shrugging.

"Tsumu!" You exclaim, glancing at the shrinking line of customers in front of you.

He breaks into a grin. "Kidding." He holds up a twenty-dollar bill. "Of course I'll pay."

We ordered and got a soda to share. When the food comes we sit down across from each other at a small table - Tsumu pulling out your chair for you. "Such a gentleman," you laughed scooting up to the tables.

"Only for ya, love. Every other girl had to do it themselves." You looked at him with a look. "Enough about that. I'll always be a gentleman for ya." After we finished our sushi Atsumu stood up, leaning out his hand. "How about we get some ice cream on the way to the last place?" You gave a questioning look before slipping your hand into his. He leads you out the restaurant and down the road, buying you, your favorite and then buying his. He leads you down the road again, to a small building.

"Tsumu? This place is locked." He gave you a smirk, but not an answer. Your eyes widen a horrified look is placed on your face as you realized what he was about to do. "What are you doing?! This is a illegal." You whispered yelled at him

"Just trust me." You don't know why but you shut up. All you could do was watch as he began to pick the lock.

"How'd you learn to pick a lock anyway?" You asked once he got the door open.

"Uh, left ma bag a couple of times in the gym," He grabbed your hand as y'all snuck down the halls. You let out a little gasp, before pulling Tsumu into the nearest door. Shutting behind you quietly, five seconds in and you almost got caught, you turned around and opened it slightly, peeking through the small crack, closing it when you saw the guard walk your way. You turned back around and looked at Tsumu. He gave you a small smirk... what is he thinking about?

"What?" He snapped out of his thoughts.

"Hm?"

"Why were you staring at me?"

"I-I was staring? Oh.. sorry, I didn't notice." You felt your cheeks get warm, he didn't know?

"Right..." You opened the door, peeking a little, he's walking away. "He's leaving." He grabbed your hand dragging you out the closet and to an outside door. "Do I get to know what we're doing now?"

"Nope." He grabbed your hand pulling you behind a post as another guard passed. He brought a hand to your mouth before bringing you to another side. Once he was gone he picked the lock to the outside.

"Wait.. we're going.." He smirked at you before opening the door.

"Come on," he grabbed your hand before leading you down the path, you looked around at everything. You looked at the field in awe, there was a blanket. "I wanted this to be perfect." You looked back at Tsumu. "As a first date.." You smiled walking over to him, standing on your tippy-toes.

"This is amazing." Together, you walk over to the middle of the field. Atsumu sits down and pats the ground next to him invitingly. You laugh lightly and join him, lying back to look up at the sky. It's wonderfully cloudless and clear, revealing hundreds of stars in clusters and constellations. Atsumu points upward. "That one looks like a dick," he remarks.

You elbow him. "Killing the mood," you complained.

"My bad," he says, turning on his side to face you and propping his head upon his elbow. He picks at a blade of grass inches from the blanket. He flicked pieces of grass onto your face. You spit one out of your mouth and whack him clumsily with the back of your hand. He catches your hand with both of his and starts twiddling with your fingers. Atsumu places the palm of his hand on yours, lining up your fingers. "Your hands are tiny."

You roll your eyes. "Yours are just extra-large."

"Uh-huh." He says quietly, locking eyes with you.

Your heart races in anticipation. "What?" You ask innocently.

He answers in an incredibly sexy voice, he chuckles, then bites his lip seductively. "Can I kiss ya?"

With the last scrap of courage you can muster, you nod. Atsumu looks down at your mouth and back at you before leaning in and closing the gap. Your lips collide and his hands go to your face, his thumbs grazing your cheeks. Soon enough he's on top of you, forearms on either side of your head. The butterflies in your stomach turning into dragons. He kissed you more feverishly like he couldn't get enough of you.

He slid his tongue along your bottom lip and pulled your hips to his, causing you to moan. He took this as an opportunity to tangle your tongues together and fight for dominance. You snuck your hands under his shirt to rest on his lower stomach, your fingers tracing the bottom of his toned abs. You let out a little gasp as he began to trail the kisses down your neck, biting, sucking, licking from time to time. You placed one hand around his neck as the other ran through his hair. He poked his tongue into your mouth once more. He smoothly glided his tongue over your teeth, feeling practically every inch of your mouth.

Both of you stopped to take a breath. Nothing else mattered and all you could see was his breathtaking eyes. You glanced down at his lips and you started kissing again. You deepened the kiss as he thrust his hips into yours which made you let out a little moan. That made him smile. The feeling of his smiling lips against yours was indescribable and amazing. You let out little puffs and huffs as you pulled away for air your faces are flushed, hair mussed up, and breathing heavy. As you catch your breath Atsumu says, "I love ya." He moves a strand of hair out of your face. "I always love being around ya, no matter what we're doing, especially if it involves ya." You laughed before shaking your head. "Yeah. I love ya." You smiled, licking your lips, before moving closer.

"I love you." He smiled before pressing his lips against yours once more.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

19.3K 938 19
'๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ' ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ! ๐€.๐ค.๐š ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ˆ --- ๐Š๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐จ...
52.7K 987 16
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค? โ—๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ!!๐˜น๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด! โ—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...
186K 4.8K 29
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—’ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—-๐—๐–พ๐—†๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
155K 3.8K 18
FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR VOLLEYBALL DORKS AND DON'T BE ASHAMED (I do not own Haikyuu!! or you)