(OLD)The Prince and The Assas...

GilHaku द्वारा

(Rewrite is out) Y/n the supposed to be Crown Prince of the Empire and the eldest son of the Emperor he was a... अधिक

Bio!
Chapter 1: First Day and Killing an Ogre.
Chapter 2: The Execution of the Executioner
Chapter 3: The First Meeting and A Promise
Chapter 4: The Treasury Of A King
Chapter 5: Welcome to the Unexplored!
Chapter 6: New Base, New Problem
Short filler: The lost of a Friend
Chapter 7: The First and Last Battle Against Kings
Chapter 8: Welcome to Kyoroch!
Chapter 9: The First Bout against The Empire's Strongest
Chapter 10: The imprisonment Of The Prince
Chapter 11: The Second Bout against The Empire's Strongest
Chapter 12: The Annihilation Of Wild Hunt
Chapter 13: Saving The Sister's
Chapter 14: Fight Against The Empire
Chapter 15: Finally: The End Of An Era
Epilogue: Entering The New Era
Alternative: The End of An Era and The End of NightRaid

Prologue: Enter Prince Y/n!

7.1K 119 51
GilHaku द्वारा

Third person POV.

At night we can see a young man in armor, having a hood on and a sword on his back, he was jumping from building to building

This person was Y/n The Wise Prince of the empire.

Y/n: I heard that the NightRaid attacks at night, so I'll be looking for them. From the knowledge I was given they will be targeting a family of noble's who torture travelers... Looks like my info right.

He thought as he saw two members of NightRaid, the Raven haired girl was fighting a boy who had brown hair, but was stopped by a blonde Female who had cat ears and tail. Y/n jumped down and was now behind them, the Raven haired Assassin felt his presence and turned around as she pointed her sword at Y/n who was observing her.

Akame↓

Leone↓

Tatsumi↓

Y/n: Hmm... So you're Akame of NightRaid, The infamous Akame of The Demon Sword Murasame... Gotta say you look much cuter in person.

Y/n said as Akame blushed a little but not noticable, Y/n backed away and observed the others.

Brown haired Boy: Wait your the girl with the boobs!!!

Tatsumi said pointing at Leone who was next to.

Leone: Yup! That what they call me! The beautiful Onee-san from that time.

Leone said and walked towards the warehouse, Aria the blonde behind Tatsumi became nervous.

Leone: Young lad... You told us not to kill an innocent girl... But can you say that after you've seen this?

Leone said and kicked the door down revealing people who was tied upside down while having some of their body parts gone or cut off, the warehouse even has some chunks of meat laying on the ground, as Tatsumi had wide eyes and had the look of despair as Y/n was disgusted by this.

Leone: Take a good look... This is the dark side of the capital.

Tatsumi: Wha- What is this...?!

Y/n: They lure unidentified people who come from outside the Capital and sway them with sweet words, by giving them food and a place to stay. After they fell unconscious by the drugs in the food given to them they Torture and toy with them until they die.

Leone: Correct... This is the true nature of this household.

Tatsumi: Sayo...? Hey Sayo... Sayo....!

Tatsumi said looking at a female that was hung up and only had one limb.

Leone: So there was someone you knew.

Leone said as Aria was trying to escape silently but was still caught by Leone.

Leone: And where do you think your going? I'm sorry but your not getting away.

Tatsumi: The people of this house did this?

Y/n: Yes, they did this... The guards knew about it but kept quiet so they're still guilty.

Aria: It... It's a lie! I didn't know Thai place ever existed! Ar you going to believe me, the one who saved you, or these guys, Tatsumi?!

???: Ta... Tsu... Mi... Tatsumi right? It's me...

A voice said as Y/n and Tatsumi looked over the source and found a boy in a cage and was covered in injuries.

Tatsumi: I... Ieyasu?!!

Ieyasu: That girl, she invited me and Sayo... And after we ate we lost consciousness. And we were here when we woke up. Th... That girl... She tortured Sayo to death!!!

Aria: What's so wrong?!

Aria said as she escaped Leone's grip gaining the attention of the four.

Aria: You're just worthless hicks from the country right? Same as cattle!! I should be free to treat them however I want!! That girl was so impertinent for having such straight hair for a farm animal!! Even though I'm troubled with such unruly hair!! That's why I agonized her so meticulously!! In fact she should be grateful I took such care for her!!

Y/n: Tsk! I knew it this Empire will fall from this kind of rulers and people's.

Leone: A family of sadists who takes a disguise of a good Samaritan. Sorry for getting in your way Akame.

Akame: Eliminate.

She said holding her katana tightly and giving the female noble a glare that means death.

Tatsumi: Wait!

Leone: You're still going to defend her?

Tatsumi: No... I'll... Kill her myself!

Tatsumi said and slashed Aria in half without hesitation surprising Akame and Leone.

Leone: Hmmm... She was hateful, but to kill her without hesitation.

Ieyasu: Hehe. That's Tatsumi for you... That felt great...

He said and coughed out blood as Tatsumi ran back to the waterhouse to see if his friend is Alright.

Tatsumi: Ieyasu! What's wrong!?

Akame: It's the last stages of Lubora disease... The mistress here enjoyed putting people on drugs and writing it in her diary... He can't be saved anymore.

Akame said making Tatsumi widened his eyes in despair as Ieyasu was in his arms.

Ieyasu: Tatsumi... You know Sayo didn't submit to that fucking bitch, even to the very end... It was so cool... So for my death, this Ieyasu-Sama will also... Keep it real...

Y/n: He was only keeping his life witj pure will power alone.

Tatsumi: What is wrong with the Capital...?

Y/n: Everything.

Y/n said as he walked outside and meet the two.

Y/n: You two are part of NightRaid, correct?

Akame: Yeah.

Y/n: Good. I want to join you.

Leone: How do we know that you're not a spy sent by the Empire?

Y/n: Have you ever heard of the Wise Prince of the Empire?

Leone: Yeah the supposed to be Crown Prince, but the title was taken away from him and given to his younger brother, why?

Y/n: I am the assassin sent by the Prince to join the Revolutionary Army to help them against the Empire and rebuild this country.

Leone: Alright, but remember if you ever betray us we will kill you.

Leone said gaining a serious look as Akame glared at him as well, but Y/n didn't even fazed.

Y/n: Don't worry you'll know who I really am after we meet your boss.

Y/n said walking pass the two Assassins.

Akame: Let's Go.

Leone: Hm~ how about we bring him with us?

Akame: Hm? Fine our hideout is always shorthanded anyway.

Akame said as Leone grabbed Tatsumi by the collar and dragged him with them.

Leone: Don't you think, he has the luck and the guts as well as the skills to be a top assassin?

Tatsumi: Let me go!! I have to dig their graves!!

Leone: Ah. Isn't worry I'll bring their body to the hideout later.

Tatsumi: What?!

Time skip.

We can see them on top of the roof of a house, Y/n was next to Akame who was looking at Y/n observing him of who he truly is, they we're infront of the remaining NightRaid team.

Bulat↓

Lubbock:

Mine:

Bulat: Oh they're finally back.

Lubbock: It'd be bad if we don't retreat soon.

Mine: You're late! What we're you doing?! Wait who are they?

Mine said questioning the Tatsumi that Leone was carrying and Y/n who was next to Akame.

Tatsumi: Lemme Go!!

Leone: Both are new members.

Leone said and let go of Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: What!

Leone: didn't I tell you? Starting from today you'll be one of us! Congrats on your inauguration to NightRaid!!

Tatsumi: what the hell is up with that?!

Akame: Give it up. Leone won't listen once she gets started.

Leone: As expected of my bud. You know me well~

Leone said head patting Akame.

Tatsumi: What about him?!

Tatsumi said pointing at Y/n who was next to Akame.

Y/n: I joined them on my own.

Leone: Bulacchi~ I'll leave this guy to you.

Leone said pointing at Tatsumi who was fucking confused as Bulat carried him.

Tatsumi: Lemme go! I have no intention's on being an assassin...

Bulat: It's ok. It'll get better soon.

Tatsumi: What will?

Y/n: Yeah his Gay.

Akame: Mission complete! Let's return to base!

Akame said and jumped away from the buildings and returned to their base.

Y/n: I hope you'll be able to help me recreate the country of mother and father... NightRaid.

Y/n Thought as he kept up with the team.

As the screen goes black!

______________________________________

A/n: Here's the prologue of the my new book hope you liked it! I'll see you guys next time!

Bye Fuhahahahahahahahahahaha!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

40K 398 23
A young boy named Y/N has been trained to be an assassin since birth, but he escapes his pain. What happens when he meets Night raid?
283K 5.4K 38
What is Time? For the Empire it's like poison. the longer it goes on, the more corrupt it becomes. For others, it's almost Irrelevant. Like Y/n L/n...
18K 970 14
A celestial dragon, a being that could bring peace to the land of Babylon, ending the war against dragons and humans. But there was also the existenc...
23.5K 248 12
Y/N L/N is no one special. At least, that's what he thinks. But what if he were to find out that he was destined for greatness? Will he be remembered...