Endless Love(AU)

Door aliaeackerman

Levi x reader After a long 9 months of carrying your baby boy, Eren. You now raise him along side his Father... Meer

ch. 1 The first night
ch. 2 Auntie Mika
ch. 3 Sleep.
ch. 4 nsfw
ch. 5 smile
ch. 6 A party?
ch. 7 night alone
ch. 8 the worst is yet to come
ch. 9 i hate parties.
ch. 10 on edge
ch. 11 Awkward
ch. 12 nsfw
ch. 13 guilt
ch. 14 bath time
ch. 15 Isabel's birthday
ch. 16 Abnormal morning
ch. 17 Family night out
ch. 18 Questionable action
ch. 19 oh Mikasa...
ch. 20 secrets don't always stay secrets
ch. 21 Furlan's happy smile
ch. 22 junior prom
ch. 23 nsfw & a/n
ch. 24 welcome home!
ch. 25 what a day.
ch. 26 check up
ch. 27 uncle Kenny
ch. 28 nsfw: quicky
ch. 29 new faces
ch. 30 Do you want to die?
ch. 31 nsfw: car sex
ch. 32 parenting
ch. 33 A far away land
ch. 34 visit
ch. 35 leave me alone
ch. 36 Baseball
ch. 37 Meat...
ch. 38 nsfw: focus
ch. 39 pillow talks
ch. 40 car wash
ch. 41 solids
ch. 42 nsfw: mommy milkers
ch. 43 A deal with the devil
ch. 44 Patience?
ch. 45 Levi's dad
ch. 46 please don't...
ch. 48 my Y/n
ch. 49 sick boys
ch. 50 takaka
ch. 51 nsfw: punishment
ch. 52 plans
ch. 53 my sweet baby
ch. 54 change of plans
ch. 55 bye bye, Zeke Yeager
ch. 56 the customer is always right
ch. 57 nsfw: breeding
ch. 58 almost back to normal
ch. 59 Halloween
ch. 60 baby daddy
ch. 61 morals?
ch. 62 Thanksgiving morning
ch. 63 Bruise๏ฟผ
Ch. 63.5 catch up
Ch. 64 Spirit of joy?๏ฟผ
Ch. 65 pop
Ch. 66 forever?
Ch. 67 surprise
Ch. 68 Yes.

ch. 47 I'm sorry

3.4K 125 266
Door aliaeackerman

I wasn't planning on posting this until next week but because i love you guys and i feel really shitty for doing that to you guys in the last chapter... here is one to put your mind at ease<3

Furlan's pov

I stood there staring at her.

"But you would do anything for your family, right?" I asked her and she slowly nodded her head. "So you would understand that i would do anything for my family?"

Ring ring

The school bell rang... i guess it's time. I have to do it before everyone gets here

"Furlan your being creepy and I'm getting uncomfortable." She said folding her arms then she proceeded to try and open the door. "It's locked." She mumbled.

I'm sorry.

"I know." She looked at me with wide eyes. "I'm the one who locked it."

"What's going on?" She asked but i just stayed quiet and started getting closer to her.

I'm sorry.

"Furlan...?" She started walking backwards until her back touched the wall.

I'm a horrible person.

I want to be close to you, Y/n. But not like this, you look so sacred and it physically hurts me to see you like this.

I'm sorry.

"P-please don't come any c-closer."

"You look so sacred." I mumbled. "Please stay still. It'll be over soon."

She lift up her hand to slap me but i caught her wrist. She tried hitting me again but i caught it. I made sure to be gentle with her, so i used one hand to hold her hands above her head. I used my other hand to get her hair out of her face.

As i pushed her hair behind her ear there i saw it.

Levi's mark.

The more i stared at her neck the more I'm able to see the marks she tried covering up with makeup.

There's so many...

Levi, I'm sorry.

"Please don't..." she begged.

I heard footsteps so i had to act fast.

"I'm sorry, my lady."

Without any love, passion, lust, or affection i kissed her.

Just a few more seconds then you can go on hating me for the rest of your life.

Flashback

"Make it look like she's having a good time."

End of flashback

I pitched her cheek and she let out a muffled groaned that sounded like she was moaning.

"Oh my god..." the familiar voice spoke.

I broke the kiss and let go of Y/n's wrist. I rested my hands on her shoulders and hang my head low.

I can't bring myself to look up.

To see their faces.

To see Isabel's face... i can't.

Isabel, I'm sorry.

When will this be over? When will i be done being Zeke's minion?

I'm sure your standing their looking at me, Zeke. I hope your happy.

It felt like a gun shot when i heard Isabel's soft cries.

Mom, dad, we're not going to be homeless. Nor lose our family business.

Y/n's pov

"Y/n..." i heard Mikasa whisper, but my eyes were to focus on Levi.

"What the hell!?" Zeke spoke up. "How long have you guys been doing this?"

Zeke, please stop.

"One week." Furlan said and my eyes widen.

And just like that Levi started speed walking away.

I pushed Furlan away and was about to go chase Levi but Ymir caught my wrist. She pulled me off the ground and looked at me dead in the eyes. Then frown.

"Let's go everyone." She announced. "Expect you, blondie." She said to Zeke and he chuckled with a head nod.

We all walked inside while Hanji held Isabel. Once we were all inside the building Ymir let me go and they all looked at me disappointed.

"I swear i did-"

"I know." Ymir cut me off and my eyes just widen with shock. "We all know Y/n would never cheat on Levi."

Isabel looked at me with red eyes.

"I don't have feelings for Furlan." I clarified and she sighed.

"I know you don't. But he does." My eyes widen and Hanji gasped. "I'm not stupid guys! We all know the way Furlan looks at her and the way he treats her. Whenever were at the table he's always staring at her... I'm not dumb of course i know he loves her. I'm just the fool we thought he would actually fall in love with me again." She sobbed and Hanji hugged her tighter.

"I hate to admit it..." Pieck started. "When i first saw you and Furlan at the party together, i just knew something was off."

"I think we all noticed it..." Connie said and everyone agreed.

"Now the bigger question is... why would he kiss Y/n." Ymir started. "Furlan would never touch Y/n, we all know this." Everyone besides the people from Marley nodded their heads, i think she meant because Levi and i have a family. "Look at Y/n's cheek."

She squeezed my cheeks together and everyone looked at me.

"Furlan made her do it." She came to an conclusion.

"I'm sorry, guys. But i need to go. I need to find Levi." I said.

This is just to much.

Hanji, Moblit, and Erwin stayed with Isabel in the hall. While everyone else left.

I stood in front of Levi's empty parking lot in range.

He left.

SHIT!

I wanted to scream.

"Oh Y/n did you not find him?" I heard Pieck's voice. I looked at her and saw that Porco, Gabi, and Floco were with her.

"Do you have a car?" I asked bluntly.

"Yeah, need a ride?" Porco asked and i nodded my head.

"Shot gun!" Floco said throwing his fist in the air.

"Damnit!" Gabi whine.

We walked to Porco's car the guys sat in the front while the rest of sat in the back. The car ride with mostly silence beside me giving Porco directions. The second we got there i got out.

"Wait I'm coming with you!" Pieck said.

"No, it's okay."

"To late." She got out of the car. "Porco park the car. I'll be back."

At this point i didn't care. I turn the corner to enter the stairs and was surprised to see Levi sitting on the stairs. He probably didn't want Eren or his mom seeing him like this.

"Levi!" I said happily but he frown.

"Don't." He stood up and started running up the stairs.

Pieck and i quickly ran after him.

"Wait!" Pieck called out.

"Levi!" I said as he entered his apartment and shut the door.

I frown and tried to open the door but he locked it.

"Stupid." I mumbled and started looking for my keys in my bag.

"Levi, let Y/n explain! It's all a misunderstanding!" Pieck said knocking on the door. "Come on, Levi. Stop being childish." Pieck sighed.

I got my keys and unlocked the door.

Levi was already standing in front of the door, like he was waiting.

"I want you out." He said flatly.

"Let me explain-" i said but Levi was being a dick.

"I want you to pack up all of your stuff and leave." That broke me a bit.

"Let her explain jeez." Pieck said frowning.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Because it's all a misunderstanding!" Pieck said with a sigh.

"Y/n, you need to leave." I'm getting flashbacks. I sighed and looked at him.

"Levi i swear i don't have feelings for, Furlan. He kissed me."

"Bullshit!" He yelled and my eyes widen. "I can't believe that you would do something like this!" He continued to yell.

"It wasn't her fault, Levi." Pieck backed me up.

Kuchel's door open revealing her holding Eren on her hip.

"Oh you guys are home-"

"You moaned in the kiss, didn't you?!"

"He pitching my cheek!" I frown. "Do you really think i would cheat on you?!"

"Of course not! But looks like you did, and with Furlan? I can't believe you!"

"He kissed me! I was scared!" I yelled back.

"Stop shouting-"

"What's this!?" Levi yelled louder than his mother. He pushed my hair over my shoulder and tap the hickey under my ear.

"That's from you ASSHOLE!" I folded my arms. "Because you don't fucking understand, 'don't leave marks where people can see them'!"

"I can't believe you did this to me and Eren!" He said and my eyes widen. He brought our son in this arguement. Fucking dick head, you need to control your fucking anger.

"Wait huh I'm confused." Pieck said but we ignored her.

"Don't bring him into this!" I said sternly.

"Guy's please calm down." Kuchel said but we also ignored her.

"And to Isabel? Did you see how hurt she was?" He sighed. "I really never thought you would cheat on me!"

"I didn't! I'll even prove proof! Literally I'll do fucking anything to make you believe me!" I whined.

"SHUT IT!" Kuchel yelled and we all looked at her.

Then my eyes widen. Eren was crying and i didn't even notice. It was like a switch went off inside of me. I quickly rushed over to Kuchel and took my son out of her arms, but gasped as i felt his hot skin.

"What?" Levi sounded concerned and came up to me.

"He's really hot." I said worried.

"That's what i been trying to tell you guys. He has a high fever." Kuchel said and i felt my heart stop.

Eren sneezed and i gently pat his back.

"It's okay, baby. Mommy's here." I mumbled. "Levi, can you get the thermometer?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Wait, what?" I just realized Pieck was still here.

I sat on the couch and hugged my son.

"If you can connect the dots, Eren isn't my brother he's my son." I said looking at Eren

Levi came back and checked his temperature.

"Crap, 103." He sighed and sat down next to me. "Did you give him medicine?" Levi asked his mom.

"Not yet, kenny went out to buy some."

I slowly gave Levi our son, since he hasn't held him yet.

"I-i I'm confused!" Pieck started. "You guys were just in a heated argument and you guys are sitting so close together. And i still can't believe you have a son! Wait are you joking?"

I sighed

"Eren always comes first, we're just going to forget about that argument for now and focus on our son." I said looking at Eren.

"Baba." Eren cooed looking at Pieck.

"Hello there." Kuchel said to Pieck.

"Oh hello... I'm Pieck."

"I'm Levi's mother. Is this the first time your meeting Eren-" they continued to talk but Levi and i were to focus on our son.

"He's really hot, Y/n." Levi said disbelief. "We need to get him to the doctors."

"We should wait for Kenny to get back." I said gently running my hand up and down Eren's small arm

"No we need to get him to a doctor's appointment." He said sternly and i frown.

"Fine." I sighed. I picked up my phone and called the doctor's office.

Levi's pov

As of right now Eren is all that matters.

Y/n stood up and went outside to call the doctor's office. While my mom went to start on dinner. Now it was just me and-

"Your a dad! Wow!" She had stars in her eyes and she started getting closer to me.

"Leave, before i call the police." I said with a frown.

She sighed and sat down next to me. I moved away from her and she giggled.

"Anyways, I'll leave in a second. I just wanted you to understand that, Y/n didn't kiss Furlan."

"And why should i trust you?" I asked.

I can't handle the thought of him and her in that position again.

"Like you said earlier, you never thought she would cheat on you. Plus knowing that you guys have a kid... she would never cheat on you."

I stood up and faced away from her. While Eren cooed in my arms.

"Look you don't have to trust me, if i were you i wouldn't either. So go ahead and ignore me all you want, we may not be close but deep down we both know you were just acting on your anger. Y/n would never cheat."

I don't want to admit it, but she may or may not be right.

The front door opened and i turn to see Y/n coming in.

"They have an available slot tomorrow at 10am so we have to miss school." She said and i nodded my head. "Pieck, Porco is waiting."

Pieck jumped and her eyes widen.

"Crap." She mumbled. "I'll see you guys tomorrow- WAIT! No I'll see you guys on Monday." Pieck laughed at herself.

Y/n and i stared at each other while Pieck awkwardly talked.

"I guess i should probably go..." 

Pieck left in a hurry and it was now just me and Y/n.

"I don't want to leave Eren tonight." She mumbled. "Can i sleep on the couch? Please." She said looking away from me.

I sighed and looked at our son.

"Don't be dumb your sleeping in my room, I'll sleep on the couch."

"Thank you, Levi..."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.8M 64.1K 43
COMPLETED: 9/4/17 #1 levi x reader tag --- YN LN lives in Japan. Like any other teenage girl she goes to school. Except her school is a little diffe...
23.4K 652 10
Hello Readers.This is my first Erwin X Reader. Sorry I'm not good at titles. Rated: Mature Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making the cover f...
54.1K 2K 31
โœง.: โ‹†* โ˜พ โœง.: โ‹†* "๐”ธ๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•–'๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค," โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€...
11.4K 171 5
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ." ยฐ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ โ‚’ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ ยฐ boo...