Found Again

Autorstwa Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... Więcej

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Fifty-Seven

232 15 41
Autorstwa Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

When the rainbow tube disappears, you're back in the Bifröst.

Thor wastes no time flying him and Loki toward the palace.

You instantly use your magic to follow after them, flying alongside Thor.

Once you reach the palace, Thor takes Loki away, making you stay behind.

You pace the halls, waiting for news... hopefully good news...

"Y/N," Odin whispers, causing you to look up at him.

You're tired, still bloody, with bloodshot eyes, and covered in dried tears followed by paths of fresh tears.

You sniffle and wipe away your tears, "Any news?"

Odin shakes his head, "No, I'm here to check on you."

"Thank you." You smile weakly.

Odin smiles back and walks over, sitting down beside you.

"You really care about him, don't you?" He asks.

You chuckle lightly to try and ease the pain. Fun fact, it doesn't work.

"Yeah, I love him." You confess although it's no secret or surprise.

Odin smiles, "I could tell you cared a lot about him from the first time Loki brought you to Asgard, where we met."

You begin to reminisce about that day, his party. You beam lightly, remembering his happiness, his smile.

"All I wanted was for him to have a good day that day, and I think he did..." You comment with a tiny grin.

Odin bows his head, "I just wish I would've said 'I love you,' or 'I'm sorry.'"

You breathe out a sad laugh.

"You really should've." You shake your head, "All he wants to know is that you love him, that you're sorry. That's all he wants." You whisper.

Odin sighs, "I'm sorry."

"You should be saying that to him."

"I know I need to. I just can't... right now..."

Your eyes fill with tears again, "What happened?!"

Odin looks over at you in confusion, "He's unconscious. I thought you knew."

You look down, "No. I didn't know. I mean, I should've given th-... the state I found him in."

Odin puts his arms around you, pulling you into a hug as you sob on his shoulder.

"Hey, Y/N." Thor greets quietly from behind you.

You pull away from the hug and turn around to face Thor.

"News?" You manage to get out.

"Yeah..." Thor hangs his head, "He's still unconscious, but he's doing worse. It's not looking good."

You leap up, "I want to see him."

Thor shakes his head as he holds back tears, "Y/N, I don't think that's a good idea."

You walk over to Thor as your watery eyes send waterfalls streaming down your face.

"I-I will see him..." You gulp to stop yourself from stuttering, "I need to see him."

Thor gently takes hold of your shoulders, "Y/N... he's in terrible shape. I don't want you to have to see him like that."

Your knees start to give out from tiredness, but Thor catches you and hugs you tightly while you sob into his shoulder.

"Let's get you to bed."

Thor scoops you up before you pass out.

        The next day, after some convincing, Thor lets you see Loki.

        You walk into another golden room, surprise!

        Gold bowls of fire light the room up. There's a shiny oval structure in the middle of the room. Walking closer, you see it's a bed... with Loki in it.

        Loki's laid down on the white cushions, covered by a gold blanket placed over his body so you won't see the wounds.

        Thor made sure of that.

        You sit on the chair sat beside his bed, and you desperately wish to grab Loki's hand, but there's a gold barrier around him, keeping him stable.

        "Don't they ever get sick of gold?" You laugh lightly.

        All you want is for him to open his eyes, look at you, and chuckle a bit at your random question.

        It's all you ever want anymore.

        "I hope your condition gets better..." You mumble, "I love you more than anything in the world, my dear."

        You swallow hard and lay your head in your hands.

        "I just want you to be okay..." You murmur, "I need you to be okay. You mean the world to me, and I can't do any of this without you."

        You look back up and hold your hands up palm out.

        "I desperately hope this works..." You whisper more to yourself than anyone.

        You fire up your golden magic, but it flickers before burning out.

        "Why?!" You scream.

        You start sobbing again and kneel to the floor, pounding your fists onto it.

"Why?..."

The door opens behind you, and two muscular arms pick you up and set you back on the chair. Thor then kneels in front of you.

        "What's wrong?"

        You hold your hands out, "W-Won't work!" You attempt to explain before losing your voice to wails again.

        Thor grabs your hands and lowers them.

        "Your magic is too weak. The witch did a number on you, and nothing Stark nor Banner can do will help.

        "Why?... This is the-the worst ti-time." You hiccup.

        "I know, sister... I know..."

        Thor saying 'sister' makes you cry even harder.

        "I might never get to marry him... he may never wake up."

        Thor bows his head while still holding onto your hands.

        "I know... it's a lot." He looks up at you, "But you have me and everyone on the team. We all love you to pieces and understand how difficult you must be finding it, so we're here for you. Anytime. Day or night."

        You nod and squeeze his hands a bit.

        "Yeah... thank you, Thor. You are-" You look down, "You were an awesome brother to Loki..."

        "And an 'awesome' brother to you?"

        You laugh, "Yeah. And an awesome brother to me."

        You pull him into a hug before standing next to Loki's bed and trailing your fingers back and forth across the strange frame.

        "I'll leave you be for as long as you want, but I do insist you have dinner with us and rest in your own room."

        You sigh with a small smile.

        "Okay."

        Thor leaves the room, and you turn back to Loki.

        "I can't wait for you to wake up..."

        You stand there, possibly a bit creepily, admiring his features. The lovely features you noticed the day you met him.

•Flashback•

        "Who the hell said that?" You ask while looking around.

        "Me, darling." The voice answers, causing you to spin around as the man disintegrates the illusion that covered him.

        You see him.

        A tall, slender yet muscular, eye-catching man with shoulder-length raven black hair, striking green eyes, sharp cheekbones, and such a defined jawline, you're convinced it could cut diamonds.

        His green eyes and pale complexion were even more beautiful paired with the man's exquisite black, green, and gold leather outfit.

•Flashback End•

        "I was completely stunned by your features the moment I saw you. Your features are godly, no pun intended, and I adore every single one of them."

        You talk for a bit longer before you kiss your fingertips and hover them over Loki's face.

        "Sleep well, my love." You whisper.

        You slowly approach the door, looking back every now and then, praying to the gods that he'll have woken up, healed, and be standing behind you with a warm smile and open arms.

        But he isn't.

        A few days go by of Loki's condition not improving in the slightest, so you refuse to return to Earth, dedicated to staying in Asgard until Loki has healed...

        But it's not looking too well.

        You visit him daily, staying as long as Thor allows so you get food and rest, and so the healers can help Loki without you having to witness his horrid wounds.

        You've never seen them uncovered, and Thor's making sure it stays that way.

Today, you've been called upon to appear in the throne room.

You pull yourself into a 'casual' floor-length dark green dress. It has short sleeves and an empire waist.

You finish pulling on your shorts, stuffed with an uncomfortable pad for your light bleeding as the aftermath of that despicable witch bitch.

Breathe, Y/N... now isn't the time. Loki is injured. Stop thinking about her for now.

You open your phone and delete the pregnancy app.

It's been a bit over eight weeks at this point, so Miracle would've been the size of a raspberry.

"My little Miracle..." You whisper tearfully in the mirror as you study your clearly suffering appearance.

You chuckle at your red puffy eyes, messy hair, dark circles, and blemishes.

"Loki would tell me I look beautiful anyway..."

A light knock comes at the door, and you quickly wipe away your tears.

"Y-Yes?"

Thor opens the door with a small grin.

"You look amazing, sister."

You laugh slightly, "Don't lie."

"I'm not. I don't lie."

You walk over to him, "I guess it doesn't run in the family, huh?"

Thor shrugs, "I'm one in a million."

You shake your head, "False. You are too good of a brother to be just 'one in a million.'"

"Thank you, sister."

You hug Thor.

"No problem... brother."

Thor chuckles, "I like you calling me brother."

You pull away from the hug with a smile.

        "Me too."

        Thor holds out his arm, so you loop yours through his.

        "I take it you are to be at the throne room as well?" You ask.

        Thor looks over at you with upcurled lips, "Yes, I am."

        Thor guides you two through the endless palace corridors, all the way to two humongous golden doors.

        When the guards in front of it see you and Thor approaching, they use it as a headstart to opening the insanely heavy doors.

        Once inside, the doors slowly shut behind you.

        "So I take it this is a very private thing..." You mumble.

        Thor nods in response.

        "Where's father?" Thor asks himself aloud.

        As if on cue, Odin walks through the doors. He heads straight for his throne while being followed by Loki's nurse.

        Odin sits down on it with a sigh.

        Thor walks closer to the throne.

        "What's wrong, father?"

        Odin avoids both of your gazes. He instead looks to the side with his chin on his fist and teary eyes.

        The nurse clears her throat, so you and Thor look at her.

        She reluctantly meets your gaze, "I regret to inform you... Prince Loki has passed away..."

        Your whole world shatters.

        You stand there, in shock, not knowing what to do. Thor does the same.

        Once it all sinks in, you scream as loud as you can, your voice bouncing around the room as you fall to your knees, sobbing.

        You continue to cry uncontrollably, running out of breath as you scream until your throat is sore, and even past that.

        You cry so hard that you go completely quiet before strings of sobs layered on top of each other pour out of your mouth.

        Thor's arms wrap around you and pull you into his chest, crying along with you as you both mourn the death of Loki.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.2K 276 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
82.3K 1.1K 47
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...
71.8K 1.5K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
126K 3.4K 34
BOOK ONE OF THE GOD OF SERIES BOOK TWO IS GOD OF SURPRISES BOOK THREE IS IN PROGRESS : THE GOD OF FALLING BOOK FOUR IS IN PROGRESS: THE GOD OF WHAT...