Butter Pecan (SasuNaru)

Door Friesyum8

My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, eve... Meer

Peaches and Cream
Toffee Crunch
Caramel Bananas
Toasted Coconut
Coffee Almond
Honey Graham
Maple Walnut
Passion Fruit
Lemon Custard
Tutti Frutti
Oatmeal Cookie
Cinnamon Snickerdoodle
Butter Brickle
Raspberry Cheesecake
Old Fashioned
Strawberry Milk
Fairy Bread
Marshmallow Pie
Bonus 2: Beignet
Bonus 3: Cannoli
Final Bonus: Soufflé

Bonus 1: Twinkie

9.9K 115 2K
Door Friesyum8

(NARUTO'S POV)
WARNING: CONTAINS MILD BDSM

"Ugh. You guys are so lovey-dovey that it's giving me cavities." Deidara groans at the breakfast table, stilly picking at his pancakes.

Sasuke and I sit at the breakfast table too, a serving of banana pancakes plated in front of us to share. Currently, I'm cutting off pieces of the pancake with my fork and feeding it to Sasuke. He has his mouth open, ready to eat the pancake but I lower my hand at Deidara's words.

"It's only been a week since you guys came over and I'm already exhausted watching you two together..." Deidara sighs with his elbows propped up on the table, "You're both so... in love."

Itachi, who is sitting next to Deidara, chimes in, "Aww. Do you want me to feed you, honey?"

"No."

My face lights up a bit and I weakly hover my hand with the pancake in the air, syrup dripping onto the plate. Sasuke still patiently waits for me to feed him, keeping his eyes glued to the banana pancake.

"Oh... I-I'm sorry. Is it making you uncomfortable?" I smile sheepishly.

"Yes." He says without hesitation but quickly follows up after he sees my expression drop, "But... I guess it's alright."

"Cut them some slack, Dei." Itachi stabs his pancakes and shoved the piece in his mouth, "I think it's cute. They're only kids."

"Excuse me, but seventeen is not a kid." He straightens his posture in his chair, "Just... an immature adult."

Sasuke still waits for me to put the fork in his mouth, completely ignoring our conversation.

Itachi raises his eyebrows, "You consider yourself an immature adult when you were seventeen?"

"W-Well..." He pouts and places his utensils down, "...No."

"See?" He chuckles, "Just let them have their fun. What's the harm? They'll stop being lovey-dovey eventually, just like we did."

"We were never lovey-dovey." Deidara mumbles.

"Ah, now that's where you're wrong. Do you want me to remind you of that time that we went out with our friends after we moved in?" Itachi brings up with a condescending smile.

Deidara looks at him strangely before a realization hits him, "Wait! Don't you dare say shit about that! I was drunk!"

"What happened?" I ask curiously, gesturing with my fork. Sasuke frowns.

Itachi clears his throat, "Well, it all happened the day we moved into our first apartment here in the city. Our city friends wanted to take us to a bar to celebrate and—"

"Shut up!" Deidara interrupts him, slamming his hand on his mouth.

Itachi flicks his onyx eyes over to him and Deidara goes silent under the stare. They hold that eye contact for a few seconds and Deidara slowly removes his hand with a blush.

Itachi smiles, dropping whatever menacing expression he was wearing before, "So, we went to bar with our friends and ordered a shit ton of beer to celebrate. Deidara just kept chugging glass after glass down, and he quickly became drunk."

"What kind of drunk is Deidara?" I question.

"Horny." Itachi relays, "It was hysterical. The rest of us didn't drink nearly as much as he did, so he was out of hand. Every opportunity he got he would jump on top of me and try to make out with me."

I laugh, "Really?"

"Yeah. Whenever I would give in to his kisses, he would try to undress me on the spot. We ended up having to leave early because Dei started moaning loudly whenever I did anything remotely sexual to him."

Deidara's eyebrows twitch and he scowls in embarrassment, "You make it sound worse than it was..."

"After that, we came home and had—"

"—the best sex ever!" Deidara blurts out, finishing Itachi's sentence, "It was amazing. Itachi was so pissed with me for causing a scene and bound my legs and arms to our bed with zip-ties. I was blindfolded and he hovered a burning candle over me so the wax would drip onto my—"

Itachi flashes him another look and Deidara bites his lip to halt his speech.

"Don't pay any mind to him, Naruto. He doesn't remember that night that well." Itachi tilts his head, cutting through his pancake and eating another piece, "This is good, by the way. I didn't know you knew how to cook."

Sasuke grumbles next to me as I reply, "Thank you! Miko-chan taught me how to cook!"

Deidara snickers at Sasuke, "Naruto, I think Sasuke wants some more."

I look at Sasuke and he scowls at me, his mouth still open for a long-awaited bite.

"Ah, right!" I put the fork in his mouth and Sasuke eats the pancake, closing his eyes and humming contently, "You like it?"

Sasuke nods and I grab a napkin from the side of our plate, wiping his face of syrup residue. Once he swallows that piece, I cut the pancake again with the side of the fork and scoop some bananas on top, feeding him that chunk too. Sasuke smiles at me with closed lips as he chews his food and I pass the fork to him. He cuts a piece off and uses his other hand to reach out for my chin, holding it lightly between his fingers.

Sasuke swallows his pancake and holds the fork up in front of my mouth, "Say 'ahh', Naru."

Deidara groans even louder, "Now you're taking turns feeding each other?!"

Itachi presses his coiled fingers to his mouth and laughs underneath it, "Your relationship just keeps getting cuter and cuter."

"Cute?! This is not cute!" Deidara hollers, pointing an accusing finger at us both, "This... This is obnoxious!"

I chew on the banana pancake silently, glancing at Sasuke who wears the same expression of confusion.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke questions, waving the empty fork around.

Deidara slaps his forehead and slumps down in his chair, pushing his plate of food away, "You guys are so dense that I wouldn't be surprised if you started fucking on this table and asked why I was covering my eyes..."

Itachi laughs even harder and nearly chokes on his food, pounding his chest with his fist.

Sasuke blinks a few times, "Well... Naruto and I wouldn't do that..."

Deidara rubs his face in agitation, "Nevermind. Forget it."

I wipe my mouth with a napkin and speak up, "If we're making you uncomfortable, please tell us!"

"No... It's fine, really." He sighs, "You guys haven't had sex since you got here either for our sake, right? I know how hard that is for teenagers as horny as the two of you."

"H-How do you know we haven't had sex here?" I wonder, flushing in embarrassment.

"The hickeys on both your necks are fading and... I've been home all week and haven't heard a peep out of you two." He leans on his arm, "I'm assuming it's because you don't want to disturb us with the noise..."

"Uh... yeah..." I glance at Sasuke nervously.

We've actually tried to have sex multiple times this week staying here... but my body was too sore to do anything. Deidara is misunderstanding. We're not that selfless...

"Buuuut..." He pushes his seat back and rises from his chair, "Itachi and I have to go help my friends pack for a photoshoot gig we're all going to. So... you guys will have our home all to yourself."

I look up at him, "Oh... What's the photoshoot about?"

Itachi stands up too, picking up Deidara's plate and his empty one, "It's the one I told you and Ma about. It's basically just a venue where we can get scouted by showing off our portfolios. Big shots come there once a year to recruit and fund lesser-known artists. It's a really great opportunity; even some really popular models and photographers to this day started their career there."

"Ah, right! That important gig you told us about! You said that you would start making more money than Mr. Uchiha when you went there!" I suddenly remember.

"Itachi is kinda cocky so I wouldn't get your hopes up on shit he said." Deidara pushes in his chair, "Regardless, we'll be leaving today to help our friends pack and come home at around... three in the morning. Then we'll leave the following day for the venue that afternoon. Sound good?"

"Okay..." I say, watching Itachi and Deidara walk from the kitchen to their bedroom. I turn to Sasuke with furrowed eyebrows, "Why is Deidara being so specific with times?"

"Oh c'mon, dobe. He's letting us have the house all to ourselves. Connect the dots."

"What...?" I shake my head.

Sasuke grabs my hands and brings them to his lips, kissing the top of them, "We can do whatever we want without interruption..."

"Whatever we want?" I repeat.

He leans close to me and his lips curl up, "Mhmm. Do you have anything in mind, Naru?"

"Oh, you know already, Sasu." I lid my eyes over and glance down at his lips.

"Heh." He chuckles, his hot breath falling along my face.

•*•*•

"Ahhhh!"

I quickly latch onto Sasuke's body, burying my head in the crook of his neck. Sasuke snickers and holds me by the waist, keeping me snuggled up close to him.

"You okay there, Naru?" Sasuke asks in a teasing tone.

"Sh-Shut up!"

"You're the one who wanted to do this. You can't complain now." He tells me.

"I'm not c-complaining! Th-This is fine!"

"You're practically trembling..." Sasuke states.

"Teme!" I smack him in the back of his head, "Just unpause the stupid movie!"

Sasuke sighs, "You know, we don't have to watch a horror movie."

I retract from his neck and pout, "But it's your favorite genre. I wanted us to watch something that you like together."

"I don't care what we watch. I just like cuddling with you, Naruto."

I make a noise of frustration and snatch the remote from Sasuke's free hand, pointing the receiver at the television and unpausing the movie. Sasuke glances at me skeptically, then turns his attention back to the screen. The suspenseful music kicks up again and I physically tense up, squeezing Sasuke a little tighter.

"Seriously, Naruto, if you can't handle it—"

"Shhh! It's fine, Sasuke! It's not even that scary!" I lie boldly.

"Okay..." He clearly doesn't believe me.

We both stay silent and continue to watch the movie. It's been two hours since Itachi and Deidara left to go help their friends. The minute that door was shut, Sasuke tackled me onto the couch and smothered me with kisses. I couldn't stop giggling under his ticklish butterfly kisses on my stomach and I suggested that we'd cuddle for a while before doing anything further. Sasuke happily agreed and I picked a movie for us to watch. That's how we ended up here, watching the most terrifying movie I've ever seen.

I'm not a horror fan by any means but Sasuke, oh boy, it's the only movie genre he likes besides sci-fi. All of the movies he's watched have nearly made me hurl every time. The gore and suspense are too much for my weak stomach. I like to watch drama and romances, not an inanimate doll becoming sentient and massacring an entire family. I don't see the appeal in that, but Sasuke sure does.

"Eeeek!" I cover my eyes with my hands when a large shadow flies across the screen.

The piercing violin holds on the highest note and I slowly separate two of my fingers, peeking through the crack hesitantly. The actor on screen breathes heavily and turns around gradually to be greeted with the horror creature in question. My heart almost jumps out when the stand-still creature jumps at the actor and I coil back to Sasuke's embrace, whimpering into his chest. Sasuke doesn't pry his sight away from the television and pats my back down smoothly as the sounds of tearing flesh and blood-curdling screams come out of the speakers.

"It's fine now, Naruto. You can look."

I swallow and glance back briefly at the movie, letting out a small gasp and retreating to Sasuke's chest. The gore was definitely not over just yet.

I holler, "Wahh! Not f-funny, Sasuke!"

He chuckles at my panic, "I can't help myself. Your reaction is just so cute."

"You're so mean!!" I wail, my voice muffled by his chest.

"Oh, c'mon. It doesn't even look realistic." Sasuke comments, "The blood looks like watered down ketchup."

The sound of a chainsaw revving up makes me flinch, followed by more terrorizing screams of pain.

Sasuke gripes, "The chainsaw doesn't even properly cut... There's no way it would tear the bone that easily!"

"T-Take it off, Sasuke!" I beg.

"Oh? So you are scared of it, then?" I can hear the grin in his speech.

"N-No!" I refute.

"Then why should I take it off?"

I grit my teeth and retract from Sasuke's chest with a pink face, "Stop b-being an asshole!"

His condescending face only makes me angrier, "What? I didn't do anything."

"Idiot!" I reach out my hands and try to grab the remote from him, "G-Give it!"

Sasuke lifts his arm above me and playfully smiles, "Try and get it~"

"Oh, I will!" I claim, rising on my knees on the couch and trying to reach his arm. Sasuke pulls it farther away from me and I lean my hand on the couch cushion, stretching up frantically to grab that remote. My hand slips and I push Sasuke down onto the couch with my body on top. I climb up on him but Sasuke holds my body down by my waist.

"Ugh! Sasuke!" I groan, resisting his tight hold on my waist and extending my arm outward, "Let go!"

"Nope."

"C'mon!!" I squirm around with my bum on his lap.

"Naruto, I'm not letting— agh!" Sasuke's grunt interrupts himself when I buck my hips down, swiftly grazing his crotch area.

"Ha!" I triumphantly laugh and snatch the remote from Sasuke's hand in his moment of vulnerability, "I got it!"

Sasuke grumbles underneath me, "That was foul play."

I lean down with a smug grin, our faces a few inches apart, "All's fair in love and war."

"That saying is so stupid."

I furrow my eyebrows slightly, "Well it's not like I— mmph!"

Sasuke cuts me off with a kiss and I immediately melt into it, my eyelids fluttering shut. A low hum vibrates against my mouth and I part my lips, allowing Sasuke to slip his hot tongue inside. His velvety taste fills my mouth entirely as the saliva slicks around in a passionate mess. I can feel his hand caressing up and down my body, a plethora of small goosebumps rising behind the touch. He stops his hand on my ass and grabs my cheek firmly, squishing it in his hand. I let out a moan, which escalates to a pleasured yelp once that grubby hand slips inside my sweatpants.

"Hmmhmph!!" I moan in Sasuke's mouth.

His fingers lift the waistline of my underwear and slide under it, touching my bare ass softly. I can feel him slowly lowering to slide in the crevice of my ass and rub back and forth along my entrance. My body quivers over him and I tilt my head in the kiss, aggressively sucking at his pink tongue. Every time his finger moves over that pink hole, it twitches in anticipation and makes me whimper for more. I begin to wobble my hips around in hopes that he'll finger me harshly.

"Mmm~ desperate, are we?" Sasuke hums between the kiss, separating briefly to look up at me.

I open my eyes slightly and peer down at Sasuke's smirking face, my whiskered cheeks heating up, "Y-Yes, Sasu..."

He pecks my lips again, "What do you want?"

I breathe heavily and move my freehand back, laying it down above my clothed ass. I dig my fingers underneath my sweatpants and underwear, joining Sasuke's fingers that hover over my entrance. I bite my lip and weave my fingers between his knuckles, pushing his hand towards my hole.

"P-Please... finger me, Sasuke..." I beg in a whispery voice.

"Finger you?" He repeats with an arched brow, grinding his fingertip in circles on my entrance, "Don't you want to watch the movie?"

I arch my back at his teasing finger movements, "Ah... no... I w-wanna have sex with y-you now..."

Sasuke let out a raggedy breath, "Shit... Naru, you sound so sexy."

"I'll sound even s-sexier if you shove your f-fingers up my ass." I assert, knitting my blond eyebrows, "Please... Sasuke~"

"How could I resist such a generous offer?" He lifts his free hand which somehow carries the TV remote, "I'll shut off the movie, then."

"H-How did you get the remote?" I glance at the hand that was holding it, "When d-did you..."

Sasuke points the remote at the television and shuts it off, cutting off a loud scream of terror. He tosses the remote on the black coffee table and turns his head back to me with a hot simper.

"You wanna start here or in our bed?" He asks.

"I-In our—" I begin to say but Sasuke grinds his finger in pleasurable circles again on my sensitive hole, "—here! H-Here! L-Let's start here!"

"Right on top of Itachi's couch?" Sasuke licks his lips, "You're so shameless, Naru."

A chill rolls down my spine, "...I-I know. I'm a p-pervert..."

"A dirty pervert."

"Your dirty pervert..." I huff.

Sasuke chuckles and stops his finger movement, angling his middle finger to insert it. I hold my breath and feel the finger breach my entrance, spreading through that hot pink skin very slowly.

*Ring! Ring!*

The sound of Sasuke's phone blares out on the coffee table, scaring both of us out of the intimate situation. I blush profusely hovering over Sasuke and we retract our hands from my behind, both of us straying uneasy glances at the ringing phone. I slowly move my head to check who called and my eyes widen.

"M-Miko-chan..." I mumble.

"Ma?" Sasuke questions, "She finally called..."

This is the first time she's called since we left...

"I sh-should pick it up, right?" I ask.

"Yeah... go ahead."

I swallow and move off of Sasuke, planting my two feet on the tiled floor below. I reach my hand out and grab the vibrating phone, settling back on the couch. Sasuke sits next to me and slings his arm comfortably around my neck as I hold the phone out to point it at us.

I wince at my appearance in the camera, "Gah, Sasuke, do I look presentable?"

"You look cute." He stares at me on the screen, "You always look cute."

"But my hair is a mess!" I whine, fluffing up my hair with my other hand, "And my face is all flushed!"

"That's the cute part." Sasuke kisses my cheek, "Don't worry. It's not like Ma hasn't seen you at your worst anyway. She's changed your diapers; there's no reason to be embarrassed."

"Are you implying that I'm at my worst right now?" I pout.

"No." He purses his lips, "Just answer the call, dobe. You're worrying for no reason."

I tap the answer call button and the ringing noise stops as it tries to connect. Since we're pretty far away from Miko-chan, it'll take a moment for the call to go through. I coil my hand into a nervous ball while we wait.

Sasuke notices my unease, "Why are you so nervous?"

"I don't know..." I sigh, "It's just her first time calling... so I'm a bit nervous about it. Us running away has been such an anticipated moment, and I worry that Miko-chan thinks it's reckless. We're still only seventeen years old. What if—"

He cuts me off, "C'mon, Naru, you know my mother has been our number one supporter of this relationship, even way before it started itself. She'll be happy for us."

"But... I did kinda take her son away from her. Miko-chan is all alone in that big house..."

"I was going to leave eventually anyway, Naruto. Whether it was with you or my father, my mother had already accepted that she was going to be left alone." Sasuke pulls me a bit closer to him, "I know all she wants is for us to be happy. Ma knows full well how much you mean to me. So, don't fret, okay? Everything is going to be alright."

I bite my lip and glance at him, "I guess you're right..."

"Of course I'm right." He claims with an arrogant smirk and leans close to my face to give me a quick peck on the lips. He pulls away from the short kiss and we make eye contact, my eyelashes fluttering at his gaze. Sasuke finds the gesture cute and kisses me again, but for much longer this time. He steals a pleasured hum from me and slowly separates his lips from my mouth, trailing his kisses down my chin and to my neck. Slipping his hot tongue between his pink lips, Sasuke drags it gently along a sensitive patch of skin. The wetness makes my breath hitch and more satisfied sighs of mine sound out.

"S-Sasuke..." I whisper his name very faintly when he begins to suck on my neck. His soft lips suction along that area and I can feel the impending hickey suck the energy out of me. My balled-up fist goes weak and my heartbeat slows down under Sasuke's lips, quiet pants coming out of my mouth. My clouded eyes wander around the room and land on the phone screen. Immediately, my heartbeat picks up again and I let out an embarrassing squeak.

"M-M-Miko-chan!" I peep in surprise, staring at her through the screen with a heavily flushed face. She has her eyebrows furrowed and her lips pursed, a cup of tea resting in her hands.

She brings her teacup to her lips and sips some tea, lowering the delicate china back onto the small plate. Wearing a look of judgment, she smacks her lips, "Still as horny as ever, I see..."

"Uh- I- We— S-Sasuke, stop!" I blubber in a panic.

Sasuke opens his eyes and his lips pull away from my neck with a pop, a dark red hickey left in its place. He licks the mark shamelessly and looks at his mother with zero sense of embarrassment.

"Hey, Ma..." He greets dully.

"I was going to ask how you guys settled in with each other but it seems like you've already done it in more ways than one..."

"I-I'm so sorry you h-had to see that, M-Miko-chan!" I apologize, "I didn't know y-you picked up y-yet!"

"I did. I just didn't care." Sasuke states.

"Teme!" I use my free hand to push his face away from me.

Miko-chan laughs at us, "You two are adorable, you know that?"

"N-No! No! We should b-be more aware! I'm sorry if we made y-you uncomfortable!" I scramble.

"It's okay, Naruto! Really! It's actually kind of comforting, in a way. You two are so affectionate towards each other... it means that your relationship will last. I'm honestly happy to see your intimate moments." Miko-chan smiles, "It fills me with a sense of pride as a mom to know that I was able to help this relationship thrive."

"Miko-chan..." I whisper her name fondly, my face heating up with a faint blush.

Behind the screen, she gets choked up a little and uses a pearl handkerchief to dab her eyes. She places her tea down on the coffee table and fans her face, smiling through her tears.

"I'm sorry..." She presses the handkerchief her eyes again, "I-I'm just so happy for you two. It seems like it was just yesterday when Sasuke was trying to hide the f-fact that he liked you. I'll never forget the l-little look of giddiness on his face when y-you'd come over..."

"Hey!" Sasuke scowls, mirroring the blush I dawn, "I wasn't that obvious!"

Miko-chan ignores him and continues to reminisce with glimmering black eyes, "Oh, I should've taken a p-picture... it was adorable. You were so possessive and delicate with him. You would even g-get jealous when Itachi would hug him! Haha! I miss those days..."

Sasuke lays his head in his hands, "Ma, if you don't shut up, I'm going to hang up on you."

"Sorry! Sorry!" She apologizes again, but continues to smile happily, "I can't help myself! All my babies have left the nest! I'm so excited to see what lives you two make together! Especially the wedding part— and the children part! Oooh! Grandbabies! I'm getting old!"

"G-Grandbabies?!" I blurt out in a fluster.

"Oh, do you guys not want children?" Miko-chan tilts her head.

"W-Well..." I look at Sasuke briefly and both of us make eye contact. Both of our faces brighten up and I quickly look away, biting my bottom lip.

Sasuke and I have talked about having children before... but to admit that to Miko-chan is a bit embarrassing.

"Um, I-I guess..." I peep out, "It's a l-little too early t-to be talking about ch-children..."

Miko-chan giggles, "Oh, look at you two, all blushing and embarrassed! I look forward to my future grandbabies!"

"Ma, I swear..." Sasuke sighs and pulls me close to him with the arm draped along my neck. He brings my head to his chest and clears his throat, "...Naruto and I will children together. Believe it."

My blush deepens considerably at Sasuke's bold claim, along with his use of my common catchphrase.

Miko-chan claps her hands excitedly, "Yay!! I'm glad!! Have you two thought of names yet?"

"N-Names?!" I fluster, "We're still teenagers! W-We haven't— we couldn't h-have—"

"I've thought of a few names." Sasuke declares.

"Sasuke you— you... have?" I look up at him and knit my eyebrows.

"Yeah. Haven't you? I..." He squeezes me a little tighter, "...I have always dreamed about having children with you, Naru. So much so that I even have a whole dreamt up family in my head with their own names and personalities. I know how obsessive that sounds but—"

"M-Me too, Sasu. I have a fantasy family in my mind w-with you too..." I share with him to quell his embarrassment, "But, I-I'm probably worse. Not only have I n-named them and given them personalities, but I've also... imagined our g-grandchildren too. We're both obsessive..."

The doubt on Sasuke's face morphs into a slight smile and he pecks my forehead.

"Ahhh! You guys are adorable!" Miko-chan squeals, "When are you going to propose, Sasuke?! I want to see my grandbabies already!"

"Ma!" Sasuke's pale face erupts into a wine red, "W-Would you stop teasing us!"

"I can't help it! I mean, look at your cute little faces! When they get all red from what I say, I have so many opportunities to take screenshots!"

What?!

"You've been taking screenshots?!" Sasuke blurts out.

Miko-chan picks up her tea again and slurps it noisily, avoiding the question.

"Nope. Nope. Give me the phone, Naru, I'm hanging up." Sasuke requests.

Miko-chan scrambles, "Wait! We still haven't talked about what kind of wedding you guys want! I have to start preplanning! Guys—"

Sasuke takes the phone from me and presses the end call button, tossing his phone to the side of the couch. I sink into his hold and put my hands to my blistering hot face, making whimpering noises of extreme embarrassment.

"Naruto, are you alright?" He smooths over my head with his hand and pushes my blond bangs back.

I shake my head no.

"Uncover your face, I wanna see how red you look right now."

"You idiot..." I mumble under my breath and remove my hands from my face, fixing my gaze onto the floor below as Sasuke stares at me.

"Ah, Ma was right. You do look cute. Maybe I should ask her to send me those pictures..."

"Teme!!" I curse, reaching for a pillow on the couch and chucking it at him.

Sasuke easily catches the pillow and flashes me a smirk before throwing it back at me. I barely manage to catch it and I rise from the couch, gripping the fluffy pillow tightly. I stuff it close to my chin and hug the pillow with a pout.

"I-I'm going to the bathroom!" I announce, totally not as an escape from this situation.

Sasuke sees right through me and slouches back on the couch, "Coward."

"Shut u-up!" I throw the pillow at him and make a quick dash out of the living room. My socks slide on the smooth floor and I make my way to the hallway with all the rooms, stopping right in front of the bathroom. Swiftly, I enter inside and slam the door behind me, leaning on the door with a sigh.

Wahh, that was pathetic of me!

I put my hand on the sink and lean forward on it, staring at myself in the mirror. Just like I expected, it's practically changed color from tan to red. Even my ears aren't spared from the hazy red blush. No wonder Sasuke and Miko-chan found it marveling...

Turning on the faucet, I cup my hands underneath the cold running water and scoop some in my palm. I splash the water on my face and try to get the heat to calm down. During this process, I think about the conversation I just had in the living room, and it only makes my face glow darker.

I'm glad that Miko-chan is supportive of us... but... that doesn't make it any less embarrassing. Talking about the future that I've always dreamt up with seriousness and certainty is very overwhelming. Never in a million years would I think that I would actually have a shot at fulfilling one of my family fantasies with Sasuke. I still can't get over the fact that we actually managed to run away in the first place. Sasuke and I actually did it. And now, what we have to look forward to is daunting, and almost, intimidating.

What if I can't deliver to the expectations that Sasuke has for our future family? I want to be the best husband I can be— the best father too. But even saying that makes me go crazy! Here I am, a seventeen year old runaway, blushing about a future that hasn't even happened yet! This has to be a new low of mine. I bet Sasuke has never gotten so lost in his thoughts that he's even embarrassed himself with them!

If I thought everything was high stakes before, I didn't even know the half of it. Now what I do actually matters. It will influence a lot of important things in Sasuke's life with me. I'm at the doorstep of adulthood and I don't know if I'm prepared for what's in store for me. I don't want to mess it up somehow. I want everything to go perfectly. But is that too much to ask for?

Truly, what is 'too much' to ask for, anyway? I used to dream about running away with Sasuke and that seemed unlikely at best... but it actually happened. What does that mean? Something miraculous happened and now I don't know if it was actually by chance or genuinely meant to be. I don't like to ramble on about fate and inevitability, but... I can't help but think if the life I live now was meant to happen or not; if this was just a lucky streak I got, and if my luck will ever run out.

I know if I ever told Sasuke about how nervous I was about messing up our future together, he'd snap me back to my senses. Sasuke is just that type of person— or, at least, he is with me. He would tell me that I should stop thinking about what could've happened or what can happen, and just focus on what's happening right now instead. I know that. I'm not clueless enough to not realize that I'm overthinking everything right now. But just because I'm aware, doesn't mean that I'll stop. I'll continue to worry about my future with Sasuke, even as I potentially live that future out. I'm a paranoid person, my mother once told me. On those rare occasions that I can't look on the bright side of things, it results in an outcome like this; my endless worry over something I can't control.

I don't know how the future will play out for Sasuke and I, and I'd love to say that I'll just wait and see like everyone else. But I can't. It's been too highly anticipated all this time. How can I just throw myself carelessly into this without a worry in my mind? Especially when Sasuke's well being is on the line. Really, all my worries root back to him. I want a perfect future because I want him to be happy. That's the summary of it. Is that okay? Is that... selfish of me? Can something so selfless actually be motivated selfishly?

I lift my head up and my face drips with water in my reflection.

Is being selfless actually the most selfish thing I can do?

I click my tongue and separate from the sink to stand in front of the hanging towel next to the shower. I dry my face with the fluffy towel and and put it back on the rack, still lost in my own thoughts.

Gah, I have to stop thinking like this. Overthinking everything has to have the worst consequences ever.

I wander over to the bathroom door and put my hand on the knob, turning it slowly and pushing it outwards.

For now, I should just live in the moment. Though, that is easier said than done. If you told yourself to stop having an insecurity, would the insecurity just go away? Of course not. It takes time for it to go away; if it goes away at all, that is. Will I be paranoid forever? As I worry about this now, is that me being paranoid in itself? Trying to stop this thinking promotes the same type of thinking—

"Boo!"

"Ahhh!" I scream out and scrunch my eyes shut, acting on instinct and swinging my hand out in defense. A loud slapping noise is heard and I open my eyes up slowly.

"Oh my goodness! I'm sorry!" I gasp and reach out to Sasuke, who I just slapped out of fear.

Sasuke, despite being slapped across the face, chuckles giddily, "Really, Naru? Your first instinct is to slap something that scares you? Haha!"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" I cup his face and turn it to the side, wincing at the fresh red hand print on the side of his cheek. I pout and rub the mark softly, "Oh, Sasu... I hurt you pretty bad! I'm sorry!"

He just continues to laugh, "So— So if a serial killer burst into our room one night, your defense would be to slap them to death? Pfft—hahaha!"

"Sasuke, please! This isn't funny!" I worry, "Let me get some ice for you!

"If you really want it to feel better, I wouldn't mind a kiss on the cheek." He chimes.

"After the ice." I declare and separate from him to head to the kitchen. Sasuke grabs my arm before I can leave from him completely, his head turned toward the end of the hallway, "Sasuke, I already said—"

"What do you think is in that room, Naruto?" He says randomly, staring at the plain red door at the end of the hallway.

I look at it too and furrow my eyebrows, "I don't know... maybe storage?"

"I wanna see what's inside." He tells me, slowly pulling me towards the door.

"Wait, no! I gotta get you ice, Sasuke— a-and that's an invasion of Itachi-kun's privacy anyway! He explicitly told us not to go in there!" I complain as I'm dragged through the hallway.

Sasuke stops in front of the door and halts me to stop too, holding my hand tightly. I continue to stare at his cheek worriedly while he reaches out his hand to open the door.

"I bet it'll be locked..." I grumble, "And when you realize that it is, I'm gonna ice up that cheek for you."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He nags, lacing his fingers around the doorknob and twisting it slowly. The black knob fully twists and the door opens a crack. Sasuke sends me a smirk and an arrogant look.

He scoffs, "Aha. It's unlocked. It's almost as if Itachi wanted us to go into it."

"No, you idiot. He just left it unlocked. Perhaps he thought he could trust us with it."

"I know my brother. He definitely did this on purpose. He'd usually leave his room locked when he didn't want me in it, but he didn't do that for this room. Maybe he wants us to go in." Sasuke theorizes.

"You're ridiculous." I yank his hand backward, "I'm not going in there."

"What? Are you scared?" He lowers his head
down to my level.

"N-No." My face heats up, "I just don't wanna go. It's called basic decency, Sasuke."

"C'mon. Just a peek won't hurt." He says in that illustrious deep voice of his, "He'll never know~"

"Why are you so curious anyway?" I bat my eyelashes under his gaze.

"Mm..." He flicks his black eyes back to the door and his smirk widens, "Something tells me that there's objects of interest in there."

Oh, so that's why he's so animated right now. It's very strange for Sasuke to be this eager for something unless it has to do with one specific topic...

A chill rolls down my spine, "S-Sasuke... what are you talking about?"

"You'll see." He pulls me closer to him and pecks me on the lips softly, "You'll love it."

I bite my lip, "I don't like the look you're giving me. It's perverted."

"All my looks are perverted, Naruto."

"You shouldn't brag about something like that... you dumbass..." I lecture him.

"Mhmm." He hums and kisses me again, "Let's just go in, okay? I promise not to touch anything."

"Including me?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Of course not." He retracts from me, "Don't be silly."

"I should've guessed..." I sigh and go along with Sasuke as he walks inside the red doorway. Inside this room is pitch black, with only the light pouring in from behind us illuminating our way. Sasuke drags his free hand along the side of the narrow wall and comes across a light switch. The light switch has a distinct flick sound when he turns it up, the entire room brightening up after a few seconds.

I blink rapidly at the sudden light and try to adjust to it. For some reason, the light is not your usual yellow color, but a mixture of two differently shaded lightbulb colors; white and red. It makes the room awfully loud, in a sense. Even with such a bold lighting choice, the rest of the room completely steals my attention from it. With a slight gasp leaving my mouth and a satisfied chuckle out of Sasuke, we both stare at the room in awe.

I have never seen something so... so vulgar in my entire life.

"A sex dungeon." Sasuke can barely contain his excitement, "Itachi, you degenerate."

I can't even bear to analyze any of the machines and devices propped up on each wall and corner of that room without turning the darkest of reds. I hug Sasuke's arm and stuff my face into the side of it, too embarrassed to look at him too.

"Isn't it amazing, Naru?" Sasuke asks.

"N-N-No!" My stuttering comes out muffled.

"I knew my brother was a kinky little shit, but I had no idea it was to this extent. They must be into hardcore BDSM."

How could I forget about the last cabinet in his dresser back home?! It was so obvious! Of course this would be a sex room!

"W-We can l-leave now!" I blurt.

"Oh, but we haven't even checked out any of the devices yet. Aren't you curious?"

"NO!"

Sasuke progresses forward anyway with my quivering body still attached to his side. I part from his shoulder slightly to peek at what he's looking at and my heart drops. There's a large king sized bed pushed against the center wall of this room. The bedsheets are a deep red velvet and crimson, but the most notable part is the chained devices built into the bed. There's chained cuffs at both of the sides of the top frame, presumably for your hands, and there's a pair of cuffs suspended in the air. Sasuke cocks his head weirdly at the hanging ones and taps them lightly, pondering their purpose as they loosely swing back and forth.

"This... This one must be for the ankles." Sasuke nods, "You get bounded to the bed frame by your wrists and the suspended cuffs keep your legs up and spread. That's clever..."

"Clever? M-More like evil... you'd f-feel so helpless on this b-bed..."

"That's the point. The feeling of helplessness. People get off to it."

"That's h-humiliating..."

"...yet another thing they get off to. Humiliation." He brings up dutifully and points to the side of the bed, "See? There's even a mirror on both side walls to embarrass you more."

"L-Let's just move on. I rather n-not spend any longer looking at th-this... this torture setup." I shiver.

"Of course, honey~" Sasuke pulls me along to the left wall of the room, closer to the door. There's a large black table with red leather padding on the top of it and unlit candles surrounding the perimeter. On top of the table, however, is a plethora of very questionable items. Different kinds of whips, floggers, gags, chokers, handcuffs, plugs, rings, vibrators, belts, and—

"Is that a f-fucking knife?!" I gawk in surprise.

Sasuke reaches out and picks up the sharp knife in question, slowly grazing it along his finger tip. The sharp tool easily cuts through his skin and gives Sasuke a small cut on his fingertip. He puts the knife down and sticks his finger in his mouth to suck the blood while I shake my head disapprovingly.

"Nobody told you to pick up the knife, idiot."

"I wanted to see how sharp it was." He shrugs.

I sigh, "Let's go, okay? I'll have to treat your cheek and your finger now."

"Not yet, not yet." He shoos me, "It's just a small cut."

"Ugh, I'll just get the first aid kit myself." I move away from Sasuke with haste and accidentally bump into one of the clunky machines in this room. I stop to stare at what I bumped into and it's this large X shaped structure propped up with a stand. There's leather cuffs at each point of the X.

Sasuke takes notice to it and walks by my side, "I remember seeing this in a porn video before. You just strap the person's limbs on each of the cuffs and they are completely vulnerable and exposed."

"What the fu... wait— porn?! What kind of porn are you watching, Sasuke?!"

He rubs the back of his head sheepishly, "Ah, well... I used to watch a lot before we started dating back in middle school. None now... Why? Are you jealous?"

"As if!" I cross my arms, "Everyone has watched porn at some point..."

"Oooh. Even you, Naru?"

"W-Well yeah..." I mutter, "But n-never as fap material, I g-guess..."

"Then why?"

"Uh— I j-just wanted to know... s-some stuff..." I mumble.

"What stuff?"

"N-Nothing... stop asking..." I swallow.

I wanted to know a few techniques that could
satisfy Sasuke at one point. I only went on the website twice though, since seeing all those naked men embarrassed me. I think it helped my sex skills somehow...

"But I'm curious to see what you like."

"Anything b-but this, that's for sure!" I scan the room, "The idea of bondage terrifies me..."

"It's supposed to. That's what makes it so arousing for some people." Sasuke clarifies.

"Do you... g-get aroused by it?" I ask warily.

"Hmm." He puts his hand on his chin and stares at a black leather reclinable chair with bounds on the armrest, "Ehh... I don't hate it."

"S-So... you like it?"

"I guess I'd have to try it first to see if I like it." He looks over at me and smirks, "Wanna try it?"

"Wha— No!" I blush, "Th-This is Itachi and Deidara's personal room! We shouldn't e-even be in here!"

"Ah, so if it wasn't their room, you would give it a shot?"

"Still n-no!" I shake my head quickly, "This whole thing s-seems completely out of m-my comfort zone! I c-can't imagine how a whip c-could make me t-turned on!"

"You'll never know if you don't try." He shrugs, "But I won't force you. It's not like you're an established masochist or something..."

"Are you insinuating something, Sasuke?" I pout, "Cuz I'm pretty sure I heard you tell me that you were a sadist."

"I am. I won't deny it." Sasuke bluntly shares, "And you shouldn't either."

"I don't recall every calling myself a masochist..."

"It was the same day that you called me daddy~" He whistles.

"D-Daddy?!"

"Yeah, just like that!"

I completely repressed those memories out of shame!

Sasuke tilts his head, "Do you remember now? You did say that you were a masochist that day."

Shit. He's right.

"That d-doesn't matter!" I refute, "I'm still not doing it! End of story!"

"You sure?"

"Pfft—" I scoff, "For someone who 'doesn't hate it', you seem rather desperate for me to participate!"

"Mmm..." He squints his eyes, "Perhaps I do want to... a lot. Specifically the bondage part. Imagining you all strapped up and vulnerable under me is unbearably arousing."

"Y-You—" I get ready to call him names but Sasuke cuts me off.

"Even now, staring at all these devices and chains in this room is turning me on so much. I would kill to have sex with you while you're helplessly bound to a bed frame. I'd get to have my way with you with all those sexy black straps wrapped around your body." Sasuke slowly approaches me and weaves his hands around my waist.

"Sh-Shut up, Sasuke! You're s-such a nasty p-pervert!" I scold him through a massive blush, glaring pensively into his black eyes.

Sasuke wears a smug smile, "Don't tell me that my description didn't turn you on. I know it did."

"It d-did not!!"

"Really?" One of his hands travels up my body and cups my chin, slightly squishing my cheeks together and making my lips pucker out, "Why's your face all red then?"

I don't have an excuse and stay silent, still pouting at him stubbornly.

"You don't want to admit it, then? That you actually want to be dominated roughly?" Sasuke squeezes my face a little tighter and his alluring smirk drops, "There's nothing wrong with being a horny bitch, Naruto."

My eyes widen and goosebumps prickle up on my skin.

"You already liked to get spanked, so what's the difference if it's with a whip instead of my hand?"

My palms get sweaty and my heartbeat picks up, practically drumming along in my chest.

"You also like when I thrust my dick down your throat to the point of gagging you. That's not something a normal person would enjoy. That's the pleasures of a kinky slut." He explains with a stone cold face, "Now, imagine your hands tied behind you as my fat cock slams against the back of your throat over and over again."

My eyelids glaze over and I nod mindlessly.

"Sounds hot to you, right?" He licks his lips, "Of course it does. That's very fitting for a dirty pervert like you."

"Sas—"

"Ah, but what am I saying? You don't like kinky shit like this." Sasuke releases my chin and smiles again, "I'll stop imposing now."

"W-Wait, but—"

"I should put a bandaid on this, right?" He examines the finger he cut, "I'll go do that, then."

I stand there, speechless, as Sasuke walks out of the room in search of a bandaid. I slowly shake my head and snap out of my daze, putting my hands on my chin exactly where Sasuke put his. My chest fills with butterflies when I think about everything he said to me and an arousing heat consumes my body.

"Sh-Shit..." I squat down on the floor and run my fingers through my hair, "I enjoyed that way more than I should've."

I was actually considering it for a second there. Was Sasuke just teasing me? Maybe I really am into stuff like this...

"Wait, am I—" I glance down at my crotch and gasp, slapping my hands to my face, "Fuck, I am!"

I'm hard.

My fingers tremble on my face and I peek through the cracks in shame.

What kind of horny idiot gets turned on from dirty talk alone?! Sasuke didn't do anything physical to me whatsoever!

And, what do I do now that I have it?! I can't just ask Sasuke for help! That would be like admitting to liking his dirty talk! I could never subject myself to that, since I know for a fact that Sasuke would make fun of me for life...

One hand of mine parts from my face and lays down on my bulge softly. I bite my lower lip and knit my eyebrows above my head, gradually dragging my thumb to the hem of my pants.

Should... Should I do it myself?

I sit down on the floor completely and spread my legs out to each side of me, swallowing nervously at what I'm about to do.

Am I really about to jerk off on the floor of a sex dungeon?

I pull the hem of my pants out to briefly peer at my boner. My length is rock solid and twitches every so often. I'm really turned on...

I'm gonna get caught doing this, aren't I?

My hand slides into my pants and the fingers lace around the base of my member. I take a deep breath and my shirt slides down my abdomen. To keep it out of the way, I bite the bottom of the shirt to keep it up.

I kinda want to get caught though...

My hand feels so cold in comparison to my hot length. The feeling sends shivers down my spine and those only increase as I pump my member up and down. I breathe heavily through my teeth that are clasped down on the shirt and flutter my eyes shut.

"F-Fuck..." I curse and arch my back, the shirt falling from my mouth.

Knowing that Sasuke might bust through that door and catch me as I do this makes me more turned on then I'd like to admit. It gives it a sense of urgency and fear, and that fuels my pleasure immensely.

I want to see how he'll react. Will Sasuke think I'm hot? Will he degrade me for doing something so shameless on the floor? Will he be upset that I didn't ask for his help in the first place? Will he take action himself? There's so many things that could happen.

"Hah... Ah... Ahh..." I pant softly, still pumping my member at a relatively slow pace.

I'm so hot... fuck. I can't believe I'm stooping down to these perverse levels.

My dainty fingers tremble along my shaft and my eyes open up slightly. Dazed blues stare down at my boner and the fingers that lace around it, a dirty fantasy gracing my mind. From my imagination alone, I imagine Sasuke's hand overlapping mine and helping me stroke my length. His hands are so much larger than mine and his palm feels so warm; it's almost like a trail of heat follows his touch. I can see his sultry face staring back at me with that charming twinkle in his eye.

"Mhm~ Sasuke..." I whisper, "It f-feels good..."

Imaginary Sasuke speeds up his hand with mine and my whiny panting escalates. Heat takes over my entire body, making nipples puff up under my sweater and my entrance twitch inside my pants. Everything becomes sensitive and hot, including my member.

I raise a finger to the top of my tip and rub the pink skin in teasing circles. The fingertip becomes wet with my pre-cum already and the white substance dribbles down my tip. Imaginary Sasuke lowers his head and swipes his tongue along that area gingerly; even though he's not actually here, just imagining him do that is so hot.

"Ahh! Sasuke..."

I'm so close already.

I stroke my length faster than before, the base of my hand slapping against the top of my balls. The noise it emits is unbearably vulgar and wet, and more pearls of pre-cum run from my tip. Butterflies swarm inside my stomach as I reach my limit and I moan even louder, squinting my eyes at the overwhelming pleasure.

"Ah! Hah! Shit!" I breathe sharply through my teeth.

I need more.

"Sasuke! Ah~!"

I need Sasuke.

The click of the door in front of me makes a jolt of pleasure shoot through my body. I lift my head and make eye contact with Sasuke, who just unexpectedly entered while I was doing the most shameless thing imaginable. I quiver in anticipation regarding his reaction, still stroking my member.

"Naru..." He stands by the door, breathless.

"S-Sasuke... I..." As I begin to speak to him, my length becomes even hotter with my arousal. So much so that the pink tip twitches at the slightest touch. Not just my member, but my whole body had suddenly become overwhelmed with this extreme sensitivity. Any touch— every touch feels aggressively pleasurable to me.

The strange feelings of vulnerability makes me stop my hand motions altogether. I pant loudly, too scared to touch myself any further in fear that any poke will make my vision go white and my eyes to roll to the back of my head.

What's going on? Why do I feel this way?

With my panting, my chest rises and falls at an uneven pace. I'm so sensitive that those motions make my nipples glide along my shirt, and even that feels pleasurable. I'm being driven insane without actually doing anything to myself.

"Hah... Hahh... Hah..." My breath runs ragged and I struggle to sputter any words out to Sasuke.

Sasuke scoffs and walks over to me with a heavy weight to his step. He looks down at me from such a high angle and lowers to my level, holding onto my chin to tip it upward. Beads of sweat roll down my forehead and endless pants come out of my mouth, a deep blush coating my face. My eyelashes flutter at Sasuke's face, the expression itself giving me chills.

"F-Fuck... Fuck m-me please..." I mumble.

The red light above contours his beautifully sculpted face to where a lovely red hue shades his angled cheekbones and jawline. That, combined with that hot relaxed expression of his, makes my body writhe for him. How is it possible for someone to look so stern and tense, but also soft and intimate? I want to see more of his expressions hovering over me; more of those long eyelashes that cast over his midnight black eyes, their wispy shadows falling upon his pale cheeks.

I can see his eyes' slight movements as they analyze my messy state. His mouth twitches upwards briefly but he still maintains that arrogant reserved look. Sasuke brushes his thumb along my chin and the touch spreads over to my plushy pink lips. I kiss his fingertip and Sasuke grips my chin a little harder, jamming his thumb down on my lip. I whimper at the slight pinch when his finger nail presses on my lip as well, turning the pink skin lighter with pressure.

I muster up the courage to request again, swallowing the lump in my throat, "F-Fuck me, Sasuke. P-Please. I'll... I-I'll do anything."

His head shifts to side in a rather robotic and stiff motion, and his eyes squint at my phrase too. I can't tell if he's hesitating to build my anticipation, or if he's genuinely contemplating my words in his mind. Either way, my body still twitches and years for Sasuke, dearly hoping to be ravished by his unrivaled dominance.

"Anything?" He repeats in a low voice, keeping a concentrated gaze on my flushed face.

"Y-Yes." My eyebrows knit, "A-Anything you want, Sasu."

"Do I have your full permission to do whatever I want with your body?"

It's like I'm getting hypnotized by his voice. That deep, resonating voice that makes me tremble in the presence of it. His face and eyes too. All I want to do is yield to it. Let it consume me whole... and treat me as it pleases.  Something inside compels me to let go of my self respect and just become Sasuke's dog; listen to what he tells me to do like an obedient mutt.

I nod without letting a word pass through my lips.

"Even if you kick and scream, too? Beg and cry for me to stop? None of it will matter. Are you willing to become a slave to my libido?"

My reply is so quiet that it almost sounds inaudible, but that doesn't matter. My verbal consent pales in comparison to the needy expression on my face that speaks for itself. Anyone could tell that, just by a glance, I was ready to do anything for Sasuke's pleasure.

Sasuke seems pleased with my response and he licks his lips, pulling my chin even closer to his face. I close my eyes and pucker my lips out for a demanding kiss, but the contact never comes. My eyelids flutter back open and I'm greeted with a deadpan look instead.

"You look repulsive with all those clothes on. Take them off and..." He flicks his eyes to the side,  "...get on the bed."

Sasuke releases my chin and straightens his stance, watching me with taunting black eyes. My hands immediately squirm for my shirt and I whisk it off my head, letting the dejected fabric fall to the floor. Next, my hands fly to my sweatpants string and I quickly yank it loose, my pants and underwear caving to the floor too. I step out of the clothing pile and scurry towards the bed, plopping my naked self down on the smooth red sheets. A slight chuckle sounds out of Sasuke and he follows my path to the bed too.

"Get on all fours." He orders, dragging his hand along the velvety covers.

Again, I follow his instructions instantly. I crawl onto the bed and my face points toward the bed frame, my knees and palms planted firmly on the mattress. My body doesn't hide how excited I am for this, since my joints tremble and my red blush paints certain areas of my skin. I look to the side of me and spot the large wall mirrors perched around the bed. I can see my entire body in the reflection, along with whatever Sasuke is doing behind me.

In the mirror, I can see Sasuke turned around to the left of me at that large black table. My ears pick up a faint jangling sound and Sasuke holds up the source of that noise. Brass keys dangle in the palm of his hand and jingle whenever Sasuke twirls the key ring around on his finger. He turns and walks back to me, an unreadable expression on his stunning face. My heart picks up with the sound of his footsteps approaching closer and closer.

At last, he stops by the bed and stands behind me. It's hard for me to see what he's doing back there, even with the mirrors, but that fact alone increases my pleasure. It's peculiar how Sasuke hasn't even begun to touch me and I already feel like I'm at the brink of an orgasm.

Sasuke lays one of his hands onto my back and caresses my ribs with a gentle touch. My anticipated breaths speed up as that soothing feeling courses through my being. Sasuke's hand is so rugged and brawny, yet slender and precise. It makes for an amazing massage effect of finespun movements and gradual pleasure. I hum out in content and slowly lick my lips.

His hand moves up my spine and stops right underneath the beginning point of my neck. The last thing I expected was to be forced down with all of his body weight on that hand, making my arms slide down onto the bed. The action makes me yelp in surprise as my face is stuffed into a fluffy red pillow. Sasuke walks around the bed with his hand still on my back and stands closely next me. All at once, my wrists are yanked together and roughly squeezed into leather cuffs. Sasuke inserts one of the brass keys and turns it, attaching my wrists to the middle of the bed frame. Due to the position I'm in, my elbows lean on the bed while the rest of my arm stretches up to stay bounded together.

I tug at the restraints minimally and my wrists don't budge an inch. Despite how giddy I've been about all this, this moment specifically dawns on me. I'm trapped. Bound. Helpless. Vulnerable. Reduced to the mercy of my horny boyfriend. There really isn't any turning back at this point.

Mental screenshots of that infamous black table flicker through my mind and my unease only rises. There were items of torture on that table. Will Sasuke use them on me? It's intimidating enough to be uneducated in a  different type of sex, but that applies even more so when you run the risk of being pushed to your farthest sexual limits.

Sasuke grabs onto my ankles abruptly and yanks them apart, making my legs spread out in a rather lewd position. My face flushes even more in embarrassment and my entrance twitches for stimulation. My ass is presented in all its glory, to my humiliation, and my hanging member barely makes contact with the mattress below. Desperate for Sasuke to touch me, I grind my member down on the sheets and let out a shaky moan.

"Ahh!" I moan out in pain when something firm and flat whacks my ass. Surely, such harsh contact would leave a red mark on my tan skin. The wound even tingles and stings with pain. My vision blurs with tears clouding my eyes as I drift them over to the mirror on the side. I can see Sasuke standing behind me with a black paddle in his hands. That must be the source of the slap.

"Sas— Ahh!" I begin to speak but my speech is interrupted again with a second slap, this one even harsher than the last. My head snaps back to the front and more tears build up in my eyes.

Why does it feel good?!

The leftover stinging sensation excites me and I can't hold back the whimpers that spill out of my mouth. I press my face to the blankets underneath me in hopes to muffle my voice but that couldn't have been the worst decision yet. Sasuke latches onto my blond locks and jerks my head back, slapping me for a third time on the same spot. My loud moan is exposed among my whiny pants. Sasuke moves his face closer to mine and glares at me coldly.

"Let's establish a few things, shall we?" His eyes narrow.

My face heats up and my dazed eyes watch Sasuke carefully, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Number one. Don't pleasure yourself." He orders, lightly rubbing the paddle against my stinging cheek as if it were a warning of some sorts. That, at anytime, he can spank me for acting out of line. I shudder at the thought.

"Number two. Don't speak when you're not addressed to."

I bite my lip and nod.

"And number three. Don't fucking hide your moans." He clutches my hair a little tighter, making my neck stretch backwards, "Understand?"

"Y-Yes... hah..." I say faintly.

The feeling of the paddle disappears and I flinch, afraid that he'll slap me again. Sasuke brings the paddle to my chin and uses it to lift my head up, letting go of my blond hair.

"I can't hear you." He tells me, "Do you understand?"

With the paddle underneath my chin, I feel more at ease knowing that he can't slap me again. I reply softly, "Y-Yes..."

Sasuke proves me wrong by slapping my ass with his hand instead. The loud noise and fast impact makes pre-cum pour out of my length and my voice to wail out.

"Louder!" Sasuke demands.

"Y-Yes! Yes! I understand!" I whimper, resisting the urge to grind against the sheets.

He taps the paddle along my chin, "Good."

Sasuke pulls the paddle away and my head slumps back down, my lungs practically screaming for air. Sweat and tears drip down my face and plop onto the crimson blankets.

Fucking hell. I'm already so exhausted and we haven't even started yet.

I look back into the mirror to watch Sasuke's actions. I can only see his back turned to the black table again.

I wonder what he'll bring this time. Will it be a flogger? A whip? Something that'll hurt more than the paddle, maybe.

I see Sasuke shove the paddle in the side of his pants and pick another item up, inspecting it closely in his hands. Just watching him decide what he'll do to me makes me unbearably turned on. Even knowing the consequences, I want to pleasure myself so badly.

Maybe I even want the consequences...

I take a deep breath and swallow, gradually lowering myself to the mattress. I spread my legs out further and allow my member to press against it. My teeth bites down on my bottom lip to conceal my moans as I begin to grind on the sheets.

"Mmph... Mmm..." I hum out in pleasure.

"Do I need to bind your legs to this bed for you to sit still, Naruto?" Sasuke doesn't bother to look back from the table to know what I'm doing.

I stop immediately and my face burns in embarrassment, "N-No, Sasuke."

He lifts those brass keys again and they all clink against each other. I stiffen up, "I-I'm sorry, Sasuke! I w-won't do it again!"

"Yeah. You won't." He parts from the table and stands behind me, taking out the paddle from his pants.

I wince and prepare for impact, gritting my teeth.

Sasuke holds the paddle close to my ass and drags its flat side on my cheek, forcing a whimper of distress out of me.

"I want you to count how many times I spank you." Sasuke commands.

"What?! B-But— Ahhh!" I'm slapped before I can finish my sentence.

"Count, Naru." He says, reeling his arm back.

I can't collect my thoughts at all. This slap didn't feel painful in the slightest, but purely pleasurable. Tears impair my vision and more pre-cum oozes out.

Sasuke moves onto the bed and lowers down to my ear, "Would you rather I use a whip instead?"

"...o-one." I count.

He retracts from me and positions the paddle away from my ass again, whisking it forward and slapping the same cheek.

"T-Two!" I moan, jerking forward from the motion.

Again.

"Ahh! Th-Three!"

And again.

"F-Four!"

And again. And again. And again. Until my body was quivering over the mattress and my whiskered cheeks were wet with tears. Sasuke lays the paddle down on the bed and gropes my tingling ass cheeks possessively, squeezing the poor skin together in his palm.

"Such a cute little ass you have, Naru." He taps it lightly and the cheek jiggles in place, "Too bad that it's all pink now."

He spreads my legs further and caresses my inner thigh, moving that touch dangerously close to my sensitive length. His fingers graze my lower stomach and he applies pressure to that area, making me let out a moan through the endless pants. Sasuke inches lower and lower, eventually making contact with my twitching pink member. His hands somehow feel even hotter against my skin than my actual length itself.

A needy whine vibrates through my throat and I buck my hips into Sasuke's hand. The pre-cum on my member grazes his palm and Sasuke quickly coils his fingers around my shaft. I want to thrust in his hand so badly but I know Sasuke would punish me severely. Intentionally taking another punishment is a very arousing thought, yet humiliating at the same time.

I hear the bed creak as Sasuke puts his weight onto it to lean towards me from behind. He presses his face against the crook of my neck and I can hear the subtle sound of his lips parting next to my ear.

"Wet already?"

His teasing tone pushes me to the edge and I burst out into a burning blushing mess. I didn't even notice how much it truly excited me until I felt my hot cum running down my thighs and stomach. My orgasm was so silent and abrupt that I didn't even feel it coming.

"Oh? Did you just cum?" Sasuke's hands are coated in my seed. I can hear the smirk in his words, "There's so much."

I can feel his arm run up my body and his hand approaches my face, showing me my own cum dripping off his fingertips. I gasp at the sight and look away from it quickly. Sasuke does the unthinkable and presses his fingertips to my lips, forcing his cum stained fingers into my mouth. I shake my head in protest and whimper out loudly.

"You don't expect me to keep the mess you made all over my hands, do you?" He chuckles, "You have to clean it off for me, Naruto."

"Mmhmm!" I hum as his fingers intrude my mouth, filling my tastebuds with my own salty cum.

"C'mon, Naru. I know that dirty mouth of yours can suck better than that." He pushes his fingers in further, almost gagging me by how deep they go.

"Mhmm! Amph!" I moan. Sasuke's fingers satisfy my urge to be gagged and my eyes spike to the back of my head. I pull on the bounds of my cuffs and buck my hips, hoping that Sasuke will pleasure me more this way. I don't even bother to process the taste of my own cum inside my mouth; the fact that Sasuke is gagging me is all too consuming for me to care.

I suck just fingers like my life depends on it and lewd slurps emit from the action. I close my eyes and immerse myself into the sensations I feel. Sensations like Sasuke's fingers pressing down on sensitive spots in my mouth and the hot notion that, at any moment, my body will be struck with a jolt of pleasure whenever I'm gagged. It's almost too much for me to handle.

Unexpectedly, Sasuke yanks his fingers out of
my mouth. I'm able to breath again and the hazy feeling of suffocation melts away in an instant. I pant sporadically and my tongue peeks out of my mouth, my eyes filled with tears.

Sasuke pulls his hand back, looking at his saliva lathered fingers with a smirk, "My fingers are getting more action than me."

"Let's change that." Sasuke says, grabbing my hips rather forcefully and positioning them evenly. One of his hands undoes the buttons on his pants while the other gropes my ass cheek. I grow anxious at the sound of a zipper and many different scenarios race through my mind. I can't see what he's doing, which only adds to the element of fear and surprise.

Sasuke's wet hand parts from my ass and, once again, I fear for another barreling slap to head my way. To my dismay, it never comes, and I glance sideways at the mirror. What I see sends my impulsive thoughts into overdrive. Sasuke is pumping his exposed member with the hand that he thrusted in my mouth, covering the long length with my saliva.

Don't tell me... Is he gonna fuck me now?! Without any preparation?! My ass is still sore from last week in the car!

I look forward and panic graces my face.

He can't be serious, right?! He won't do that to me, right?!

Right?!

Sasuke holds his member at the base and his eyes are drawn to my exposed entrance like a magnetic force was pulling him there. He tilts his member and the hot mass prods against my tight little hole. I stay silent and pant lightly, grinding my cuffed hands into fists.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"S-Sasuke..." I murmur his name out, "Are y-you gonna—"

"Who said you could talk?"

I halt my speech and swallow nervously, a wave of pleasure shaking my shoulders.

Why does this turn me on so much?!

"I-I'm sorry, Sas— Ahh!" I'm smacked right across the thigh before I can finish my apology.

"Shut the fuck up. Do you want to count again?"

I perk up, "N-No, Sasuke!"

"Then be quiet."

I shut myself up and Sasuke continues to gape at my entrance. Mentally, I try to prepare myself for rough penetration while Sasuke rubs the tip of his length up and down my ass. Every time that pink skin grazes over my puckered entrance, it twitches in delight. It seems that my body is more than willing for aggressive sex than me.

This'll feel good. It always feels good. Sasuke's hot cock will ram inside me so fast and mercilessly that I'll cum just from the feeling. He'll hit all my sweet spots over and over again like he always does.

Yeah. I won't even be able to think while he's doing it. It'll feel that good.

I think about it more and more, and the effort actually pays off. After recounting the many times that Sasuke has made me feel heavenly, I have no doubt in my mind that this'll be a night to remember. Now, all I want is for Sasuke to hurry up and fuck me silly. The previously grueling teases are now unbearable to submit under. The heat of Sasuke's member just radiates onto my entrance, almost tricking me into thinking that he'll enter in all at once.

I moan out in response to his teases, sounding needy and bratty specifically to Sasuke's preferences. He loves when I'm obnoxiously vocal about what I want since it shows how desperate I am for him. He's somewhat of a narcissist. I love him for it though.

"I'm gonna put it in, Naru." Sasuke warns me.

"Mhmm, yes. P-Please put it in..." I move my hips to grind against his tip.

Sasuke tilts his head, "Oh? You're not intimidated by the notion?"

"N-No..." I smile lewdly, but Sasuke can't see it, "Why w-would I be, Sasu?"

"You aren't prepped..." Even though Sasuke was trying to act all high and mighty before, I can tell he's concerned about my comfortability.

I look back at him as best as I can and reassure him, "It's fine. I w-want it."

Sasuke peers at my entrance and brings his hands to both of my cheeks, holding each of them tightly. He pulls them apart and spreads my cheeks to get a better look at my puckered hole, arousing a surprised yelp out of me.

"W-What are you doing?" I ask. Sasuke doesn't answer me.

Without warning, Sasuke breaches my hole with his middle finger. The finger intrudes the narrow space and is engulfed in the inner heat of my walls. I fall weak to this sudden intrusion and cry out in pain. Although I claimed to be able to take Sasuke's dick before, I highly doubt that idea now. Sasuke's finger is... very tight inside my entrance. It's like my hole was sucking it in and squeezing it for dear life. Sasuke groans at the mere thought of ever entering himself when I'm like this. The sheer tightness wouldn't even allow him to breach halfway.

He pulls his finger out and sighs, bending away from my ass.

Sasuke was right... I should be intimidated by the thought of him entering me unprepared. I don't know why I'm so tight, to be honest. It's never been like this.

"I'm gonna prep you." He states.

I don't protest at all.

Sasuke grabs a hold of my petite waist and lifts it up, slightly hovering me off the bed. My cuffs remain intact as he flips me over to my back swiftly; so swiftly, in fact, I didn't process the change until I saw his handsome face smirking above me.

Huh?!

My arms are crisscrossed because of the handcuffs immobility and my legs are left spread out. I blush like crazy and look away from Sasuke but that dumbass just grabs my chin and forces me to look at him anyway. I scope out his appearance with a hazy expression, my eyes scanning over his physique. I don't know when he did this, but his shirt was removed and his chest was left bare. The red lights above this sex dungeon paint every sculpted ab on that beautiful body of his. All his muscles and pecs, glowing with the bold red light and dark undertones as shadows. Once my eyes were set on it, I couldn't tear my sight away from it if I wanted to.

"Like what you see?"

I furrow my brows at the fact that I can't get my hands on this attractive man.

Curse these stupid handcuffs! They're preventing me from touching my Sasuke!

I grumble and pull against my cuffs, practically eating Sasuke's appearance with my eyes, "I wanna touch them~"

"No." Sasuke releases my chin and crosses his arms, unintentionally showing me those muscular arms in the contours of the light.

"But—"

"You're talking out of turn again." He says, "I already gave you a warning, Naruto."

I shut up myself up.

Sasuke briefly steps away from me to get something from the table and I "eye rape" the yummy muscles on his back as he does it, biting my lip at the sight. Along with that, I also take the time to ogle at the rest of the sex dungeon from this angle. Since the bed is in the center of the room, I can see everything. From the X structure by the door to the guillotine looking thing that I refuse to point out in fear that Sasuke will want to try it out.

Sasuke steps back from the table and I gawk at the item in his hands. Laced in those slender fingers of his was a long, pink vibrator. The length of it was bumpy and smooth, and the handle has vibration intensity settings.

"This'll loosen you up." A mischievous grin lines up on his face.

We've never used toys before...

For some reason, the vibrator looks more intimidating than I'd like to admit. Sasuke approaches the bed with the device in his hand and recoil back, backing myself on the bed with my legs.

Sasuke chuckles at my fear, "What? Are you afraid of this little thing?"

I shake my head no, but it's such a pitiful lie.

"Hmm..." Sasuke lowers the vibrator and lines it up with his own length, comparing the size of the two side by side, "The vibrator is considerably smaller. Barely even half my size. Why is it so scary to you?"

I gulp, "I-It vibrates..."

"What else is it supposed to do, Naruto?" Sasuke finds amusement in my troubled face, "Is this too much for you?"

I hesitate to say anything in response to that.

"I get it." Sasuke turns back to the table and trades the vibrator for a different one, "What about this?"

I stare at the new device in his hand and I can't say that I recognize it. It's a teal, oval shaped vibrator that is barely the size of Sasuke's palm. There's a short string attached to the end of it.

"W-What is th-that?" I question.

"An egg vibrator." Sasuke lifts up a matching remote in his other hand that is somehow bigger than the device itself, "This controls it."

I guess it looks a little less intimidating...

I clear my throat, "How d-do we use it?"

Sasuke stands at the edge of the bed and pulls my legs down, bringing me closer to him. My arms stretch out from their bounded state and I watch him nervously as the small vibrator is brought to my erection. He presses the curved side to my wet tip and, with the click of a button in his other hand, the device begins to vibrate.

"Mhm!" I moan through closed lips. The small vibrations tease my sensitive tip and send pleasured tingles down my shaft. The contact is so minor yet it has such a big affect on me because of how responsive my body is right now.

"Mmm! Mmh! Mhmm!" I keep my moans in my mouth and my eyes lid over.

Sasuke leans one of his hands on the mattress while the other continues to press the egg vibrator along my member. He slowly lowers the egg down my shaft and bite my tongue in attempt to hold back the moans. I'm too embarrassed to show that I enjoy being pleasured by such a small device.

"Naruto." Sasuke glares at me and I already know what he's going to say, "Stop holding back your voice."

I disobey and keep my lips sealed shut. Sasuke grits his teeth and lifts the egg off my member stubbornly. He moves the egg up my curved body and stops at my perked nipples, pressing the vibrator against the pink bud. My nipples are even more sensitive than usual, similar to the rest of my body, and the egg's low vibrations feel heavenly on the pink skin.

I bury my head in my stretched out shoulders, trying my best to shield my face and moans from Sasuke. Needless to say, Sasuke wasn't too fond of this decision and, with a second click of a button, the vibrations are raised on a higher setting. I arch my back and bite my inner cheek harshly, a loud moan trying to force its way out of my throat. Sasuke grumbles and presses down on the egg, grinding the small device against my nipple in fast circles.

"MHmm~! Mm!! Mmm!" Tears slip through my eyes and my toes scrunch up from the elation.

"You're pissing me off, Naruto." Sasuke moves further onto the bed and hovers over me, dawning an attractive face of frustration. With his free hand, he grabs my chin and forces my head into a kiss with him. He doesn't bother to ask for entrance and just pries his tongue through my clasped lips. He tilts his head and sucks aggressively at my lips, whirling his tongue around in a craze. His thick pants mix with my hurried ones in the sloppy kiss, along with my moans that hum through the connection.

"Hmm! Mhmm! Ahmph!" I moan in the kiss. Sasuke bites my bottom lip and draws it out slightly, allowing the poor lip to snap back when his teeth slides off its grip. Now pulled away from the kiss, I pant for air uncontrollably. Sasuke doesn't give me a moment's rest and dives back in for another forced kiss. The firm grasp on my chin keeps my head locked in place, not granting me any leeway whatsoever.

Sasuke blindly moves the egg vibrator to my untouched nipple and decimates that one with pleasure too, twirling the vibrating device around in circles. My legs kick about underneath him as the kiss suffocates me entirely. Sasuke doesn't care and continues tasting my inner mouth, saliva dripping down our chins. He lets out a groan and lowers his abdomen down, letting our naked members graze each other. I tremble at the impending feeling and Sasuke doesn't hold back, grinding our two lengths together with the movement of his hips.

My head snaps back and I cry out, "Ahhh! Sasuke!"

Sasuke moves back and forth, consistently rubbing his length against mine. My mind spirals and I finally belt out moan after moan, no longer being able to hold back my voice.

"A-About time...hah..." He pants above me, sweat drops rolling down his pale skin.

"Ahh! Ahhh! S-Sasuke!"

"Hah...Y-You sound... hah... so slutty." He smirks, "It's s-so hot....hahh..."

Sasuke's out-of-breath voice has to be one of the sexiest things I've ever heard.

I can barely take all the pleasure racing my way and my body craves more and more of it; like some sort of drug... like Sasuke is a drug that I'm addicted to because the high is so unbelievably good. I want more. I want more of this drug.

I want more of Sasuke. Just Sasuke.

"Ahhh! S-Sasuke! I w-want more!" I plead at my own risk, "P-Please!"

Sasuke slows down his moving hips and catches his breath, lifting the vibrator from my nipple, "More? You... hah... w-want more?"

I calm down from the high as well and my limbs relax slightly, "Y-Yes, Sasu... please..."

"What is... more, exactly?"

I clarify, "Y-You, Sasuke... I want m-more... of you..."

"Me? Be more specific."

"Y-Your..." I look down at his throbbing member that's soaked in a little pre-cum, "...dick. I want it... n-now."

He scoffs, "And who said you could make demands?"

"I j-just—" I cut myself off when I start to feel my cheeks burn with a blush, "Y-You're right. I—"

"Shh." He silences me, "I'll give you what you want in due time. Be patient."

Sasuke moves off of me with the device in his hand. He squats down on the floor to be eye level with my spread legs and looks closely at my entrance. I lift my head to see what he's doing and I stick out my bottom lip.

Why is he inspecting there so closely? It's... embarrassing.

I close my legs to obstruct his view and Sasuke grumbles, rising back up to regular height. Not even a glance is spared my way as Sasuke grabs my ankles and tears my legs apart from each other again. I whimper and fight against his urging hands, trying to keep my legs closed with unnerving tenacity; the struggle noticeably ticks him off.

"I think you're forgetting who the one bound to the bed is, Naruto." He scowls.

I bite my lip, "I-I haven't..."

Sasuke isn't amused in the slightest. He lets go of my ankles and tries a different approach to keeping my legs spread. Sasuke looks up and pulls down a chain suspended from the ceiling, the peculiar noise making me look up as well. Immediately, I regret my persistence from before. I should've just listened to Sasuke and kept my legs open.

Fuck. I forgot about the cuffs hanging from the ceiling... the ones that keep your legs spread...

"W-Wait, Sasuke—"

"Don't even try taking it back now. You dug your grave." Sasuke says with full seriousness.

"S-Sasuke! Wait! You can't just—"

"I can."

"You shouldn't—"

"I really should."

"St-Stop cutting me off!" I whine.

Sasuke snatches one of my ankles and matches it up with the leather cuff on that side. All my squirming is proved futile once the ankle is slid inside the bonds and locked in place. Sasuke lets go of that leg and, because of the cuff, it stays suspending in that spread position as Sasuke binds the other leg. I watch helplessly as both my legs are cuffed to remain in such a vulgar position. I can't help but feel a little self conscious, even with how comfortable I usually am with Sasuke. Does my body look strange in this position?

Sasuke steps back to gape at my state now, as I'm all bound up just like he wanted. My hands are still kept in their cuffs at the frame of the bed and now my two legs are kept suspended in the air, leaving nothing to the imagination. Even my member is left exposed to his eye, along with my hole that he never seems to keep his eyes off. All of it... just presented in front of Sasuke. At this point, he can do whatever he wanted to me and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. That's how vulnerable I am right now.

Most people would feel scared or anxious, being under the watchful eye of their lover; potentially being subjected to the secret kinks their partner might hold. Me, not so much. It's the opposite, actually. While being this defenseless under Sasuke is intimidating, it's not scary. I know Sasuke never intends to hurt me or do anything I'd hate. He loves me too much to do that. No, in actuality, I'm excited. This is a foreign way to have sex in our eyes, so it's natural for it to be exciting.

"Naruto?" Sasuke utters my name and I snap out of my daze. He's suddenly back on top of me with that little device peeking out of his palm.

"W-What?"

"I asked if you're ready for me to put this in?" He shakes the egg vibrator at me.

"In... w-where?"

"Your bellybutton."

"Huh?!"

"Your ass! Where else?!" Sasuke asserts.

"Oh..." I blush, "Y-You can do that..."

"Dobe..." Sasuke sighs and brings his attention down to my crotch. I take a deep breath and calm myself down before looking that way too. Sasuke presses the small egg to my little hole with the smaller part pointing towards it and the string sticking out on the other side. He pushes it in very slowly, as to not hurt me with a sudden movement. I can feel the egg stretching my inner walls as it invades my entrance. The size isn't too bad once it's been fully inserted inside, but Sasuke doesn't really help with his finger by pushing it inside deeper and deeper.

"Agh..." I groan out, "It feels weird..."

The device is kinda cold. It feels like an unfamiliar object is stuck inside my entrance. I can't say that I like it.

Sasuke reaches for the remote at the side of the bed and glances at the settings on the handle. He flicks the dial on the lowest setting and the egg inside me begins to vibrate in sync.

I take it back.

"How does it feel, Naru?"

I breathe out deeply and smile up at Sasuke, "Mmm, it feels good~"

"Really?"

"Ah! Yes... really good, Sasuke..."

The pleasure this vibrator emits is subtle and weak, but it's just enough to give me a satisfying feeling of warmth. It makes me wanna lay down and relax; just let myself doze off in comfortable blankets and pillows. It makes me wanna share sweet kisses with Sasuke and share a never ending hug with him. Is it possible for pleasure to feel this calming?

I close my eyes and sigh contently, moving my head back to lay on the mattress more comfortably. Sasuke just stays where he is, watching me get off with a slight smile on his face. I moan melodically through my lips and that sound only increases when Sasuke places his hands on my body, caressing it up and down. I'm expecting him to lay down and kiss me all over, maybe even whisper nice phrases in my ear.

But no. He doesn't.

Instead, the sound of a click hits my ears and the vibrations increase. I open my eyes and my body tenses up a little. Sasuke's once sweet smile has morphed into a devilish smirk.

"We're in a sex dungeon, Naru. Never get too comfortable."

"Ahh... Sasuke..." My eyes squint and everything becomes hazy in my vision.

Sasuke cranks the vibrations up even more.

"Ahh! Aaah! S-Sasuke!" My moans become louder and I arch my back.

"That's more like it~" He lays his lips down on my sweaty skin, placing kisses on my neck.

"Mhmm! Sasuke! Ahh!"

"So sexy..." Sasuke whispers, dragging his tongue along my collar bone.

The egg vibrator is the perfect shape for this type of pleasure. It's compact and small enough to fit inside comfortably, so whenever it does vibrate, it stimulates the entire area surrounding it. 

Sasuke presses the remote once more, but this time, there was two clicks.

How many damn settings are on that remote?!

"Ahhh!" I throw my head back even further and my eyes roll to the back of my head, "T-Too much... S-Sasuke! Ahh! Ahhhh!"

My length twitches and wobbles in place due to my squirming body. Pre-cum oozes from the tip and my throat screams out moans. Everything suddenly gets very hot, including the egg inside my hole. It's like it randomly gained temperature, because my lower stomach is fizzing with overwhelming heat right now.

"You're hot mess, Naru~" Sasuke whispers in my face with that unchanging smirk on his pink lips. He leans down and kisses the tears that roll down my cheeks, licking them up as they fall. His hand travels down to my member and grabs onto the shaft, beginning to pump it at a very fast pace.

"Ahhh! Nooo!" I wail out, "Sasuke! Ahh! Hah!"

His fingers masterfully massage my member as he moves his arm up and down. The combination of that fucking egg and his merciless hand slowly push me to my limit. Sooner or later, I won't be able to think. My mind will be turned to a pile of mush.

Sasuke licks to the side of my cheek, reaching my earlobe and nibbling the side of it lightly. He chuckles and the hot air blows against my blushed stained ears, "You better not cum from this, Naruto."

What?!

I visibly stiffen up and choke on a moan from Sasuke's words. He can't be serious!

"You've already came once before. I haven't yet. Don't you think it's fair to wait your turn?"

I shake my head profusely, "N-No! Sasuke! Y-You, teme! Ahhh!"

The sound of Sasuke stroking my member is awfully lewd and wet, along with the low murmur of the vibrations.

He warns me, "If you cum, there will be consequences."

"Ahhh! No! S-Sasuke, please! No! Hah! Ahh!" I shake, "I can't! C-Can't! Ahhh! Hahh!"

"Keep it in, Naru." He looks down at my member and squeezes the shaft, practically forcing pre-cum out of my tip.

"I c-can't!" I sob, "Please!! Ahh!"

I try my best to hold back the heat swarming in my stomach, but it's just far too much for me to handle. My muscles contract and my stomach cramps up, the constant jolts in my body making me writhe against my bondage. The sound of chains rattling and leather tightening on my tan skin subtly join my lewd hollers.

Sasuke actively goes against his words by pleasuring me even more, encouraging me to cum with that condescending voice whispering sultry statements in my ear.

What is he gonna do to me if I cum?!

"Sasuke! Sasuke! Ahh!" Heat builds up in my length and my vision goes white, "I-I can't! I'm c-cumming!"

My limbs coil up and my stomach sucks in, thick cum spurting out of my length. The gooey white liquid drools all over Sasuke hand and it paints my stomach in the outburst. I whimper and cry, slumping down once the orgasmic high ends. My member twitches and tingles as my seed drips down the shaft. The egg vibrator is shut off.

Sasuke kisses my cheek and licks his lips, eyeing my cum stained crotch. He retracts his hand from my dejected erection and his infuriating smile widens.

"You came. That's such a shame." He sticks one of his fingers in his mouth and sucks the cum off with a pop, "I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice."

Sasuke stands up from the bed and refers to the black table, holding up another sex toy to torture me with.

My panting increases at the sight of it and my eyes widen, "No! Sasuke, please don't!"

"I warned you, Naru." Sasuke steps towards me and grabs my hips to keep them steady.

Even if I wanted to, I can't move away from Sasuke's hand. The bondage doesn't permit me to do so. What Sasuke holds has to be the most frightening looking item in this entire dungeon. I rather use that damn knife than ever have that thing inside of me.

A long, silver dick plug with a hook at the end of it. It's bizarre how such a small item could strike such unrivaled fear in me. The long stick is supposed to be inserted in the tip of my member, and pushed all the way to my urethra. This blocks anything from passing it, basically forcing you to hold back your orgasm until it's pulled out.

"S-Sasuke... th-that's..." I panic, "Please d-don't put it in!"

Sasuke presses the cold silver to my tip and keeps it ghosting over the tiny hole. He steadies my member by holding it at the base and he weaves his finger through the hook at the end of the plug.

"Mhm! P-Please!" I whimper as Sasuke moves the thin plug in circles along my slit, "Ah! Stop! It'll h-hurt!"

Sasuke glances up at me with a look of seriousness, "Do you want me to stop?"

I blink a few times under the intense look he flashes me and glow an even brighter red, "Uh— w-well..."

"Do you?" He pushes the plug in a little and I flinch at the hot feeling.

"Ahh! You t-teme!" I crumble under the weirdly pleasurable feeling.

"I need an answer, Naruto." He pushes it in a little more.

"I-I..." I stutter. My pride is what holds me back from admitting that it actually feels really good. Sasuke notices my conflicting emotions and assumes based on that.

"Heh." He breathes out and slams his hand down, charging the entirety of the dick plug inside my tip.

I gasp loudly and watch as the plug gets lost in my member, the silver hook sticking out the top of my tip. I quiver at the sight and swallow a heap of saliva. I know that if the plug is moved in the slightest the sensitive skin inside will be greeted with extreme euphoric heat. I flick my wet eyelashes up at Sasuke, begging him with my eyes that he doesn't dare move that plug.

"Ah, what's with that face?" Sasuke simpers, referring to my desperate expression, "Are you scared that I'm gonna move it, Naru?"

I nod, and the cuff chains jangle at the slight movement.

"Awww, don't be." His voice is dripping with sarcasm, "It'll feel good."

He's gonna move it. He's gonna move it. He's gonna move it.

My eyes follow his fingers' movements like a hawk. He circles the silver hook with his fingertip and licks his lips, slowly lacing his fingers into a firm grip around the hook. I drive myself fanatical with anticipation and lust.

With the slightest of motions, Sasuke lifts his middle finger up and the silver plug inches upwards in my member. My body jolts and trembles at the short stimulation and I let out a distressed moan.

Sasuke then, with an audible scoff, lifts the plug up and swiftly thrusts it back down. I throw my head back at the extreme pleasure and my back arches as Sasuke repeats these harsh wrist movements.

"Ahhh! Ahh! S-Sasuke!" I wail.

The sound is lewd and obscene, almost sounding wet every time it's forced up and down inside my member. The bumpy sides of the plug rub gratingly inside the pink skin, such a sensitive, untouched area usually. I've never been pleasured like this before and it feels odd, but good. The rush of something new always adds to the enjoyment.

Sasuke watches my crumbling reaction and, if the almost the flashing red in his black eyes are any indication, he's enjoying it so much. Sasuke once told me that the greatest pleasure he can receive is seeing me enjoy myself underneath him. I wonder if seeing me being decimated by such a small toy gives him an incomparable high.

"Mmm... Does it hurt?" He asks, already knowing the answer.

"N-No! No! It feels g-good!" I can't meet his eye because of my constantly arched back head, "Ahhh! R-Really good!"

Sasuke bites his lips at my response and his eyebrows knit above his forehead, "Damnit, you look so fucking cute, Naru..."

"Ahhh! Ahhh!" The tears begin again, "Hahh! Ahh! Ahn! F-Fuck!"

Sasuke twists the silver plug round and round in circles and occasionally thrusts it back down again.

"Ahhh! Haah!" I yank my wrists along their bounds again, "S-Sasuke! Sasuke! Ahhh!"

"Naruto..." He pants out excitement, "Shit... You look so hot... s-so fucking sexy."

His eyes stare at my curved body and shimmery, sweaty skin, stray droplets falling down the tan surface. My mouth stays agape with whiny noises and my dark blush encompasses my entire face. My eyes, filled to with tears, are dazed blue beyond return.

"I c-can't hold back, Naruto. I want to fuck you hard." Sasuke proclaims, "Will you let me?"

"Ahhh! Yes! F-Fuck me!" I agree, among his sped up wrists, "Fuck me! Fuck m-me! Ahh! Sasuke!"

Sasuke quickly slams the plug down and parts from the hook, grabbing onto his throbbing length. He impatiently lines it up along my entrance and slams his hands to the sides of my head. Looking down at me with erratic pants and a pink face, Sasuke's hot expression makes me moan out.

His hips advance forward slightly and it's at that moment that I realize one important fact. The egg vibrator is still inside me.

"S-Sasuke, wait! The v-vibrator!" I plea, "Th-The vibrator! It's s-still inside!"

Sasuke's in too much of a daze to process my words immediately; his mind is dead set on fucking me that I doubt he's even thought of that.

"Hahh... Hah..." Sasuke pants over me, and a wicked smirk grazes his lips, "Heh... Thanks for r-reminding me..."

One of his hands brush along the sheets and pick up the vibrator's controller, positioning his thumb on the buttons. An upheaval of air leaves my mouth in a dramatic sounding gasp as I realize what he's about to do.

"No! Y-You can't! Don't—" I cry, but to no avail. Sasuke presses a button on the remote and the egg vibrator starts up again on a high setting. His smirk morphs violently as he tosses the remote back onto the bed and puts his hand back next to my head. Gripping the red sheets tightly and hitching his breath, Sasuke braces his hips and slams directly into me. His member strikes harshly into the egg vibrator and my vision goes white.

"Ahhhh! Sas—" My eyes are yanked to the back of my head and I'm so overwhelmed that any thoughts I had were taken by the sheer shock of impact.

"Ah! Hah! Ahh! Ah! Haa!" I moan repeatedly at each aggressive thrust.

Sasuke has zero remorse for my state at all and blindly thrusts inside my poor pink hole, shaking the entire bed with his insanely fast thrusts. My chains rattle and my body goes stiff, large masses of heat cramping up in my lower stomach. The plug prevents me from my climax and tears waterfall from my eyes. Sasuke's hot member is destroying my mind, turning it into a bowl of putty only for his use.

"Hah! Ah! Ahh! Ah! Ahn! Haa!"

"Yes! Fuck, you feel so good!" Sasuke raves, "So f-fucking tight!"

"Ahn! Ah! Hah! Ahh! Ah! Haa! Ahh!"

Sasuke's abdomen slaps along my ass, which is already reddened with spanks. His abs flex above me and hot breath falls on my face. My loosely hung legs jerk around with his every slam into me. I can feel his hot length rubbing along my walls in a frenzy and pushing that vibrator deeper and deeper. I'm sure, every time he thrusts inside me, his tip rubs along that vibrating egg and he gets pleasured by it too.

"Naruto! N-Naruto! You f-feel amazing! You're gonna make me cum so fucking f-fast!" Sasuke groans.

If the dick plug weren't there, I would've came multiple times already. The damn plug doesn't let anything through my tip. I've just been experiencing dry orgasm after dry orgasm, reaching my ultimate high and having that pleasure double with Sasuke's relentless abuse to my ass.

"Sas! Sa! Sas! Hah! Ah! Ah! Hah! Haa! Ah!" I can't manage to blubber out his name.

"God fucking damnit, I'm g-gonna cum!" Sasuke speeds up his hips to induce his orgasm, "Ugh! Ngh! Fuck!"

Hot pre-cum fills my ass and Sasuke grits his teeth, slamming his head down and burrowing his head in the crook of my neck. He then proceeds to go ham on my entrance, jerking our bodies up and down along the sheets. His member goes barreling into the vibrator, which pushes it to strike my prostate.

"Ahhh!" I cry out, shaking and wailing in immense pleasure, "Ah! Hah! Ahh! Sasuke! S-Sasuke! Ah! Ahh! Haa!"

My throat burns with my screeching voice with all the moans and hollers. Sasuke's making me into a mess. A hot fucking mess. My head pounds against the pillow and my hands aggressively pull on the cuffs. I want to touch Sasuke so badly now. I wanna run my fingers along his back and scratch them with my fingernails in elation.

"C-Cumming!" Sasuke announces between clasped teeth. He keeps up his pace even with the hot cum streams out of his member, filling my hole up with such a large load of gooey cum. His body writhes and shakes on top of me during his climax, sexy grunts and groans pressed up against my ear.

"Ah! Ahh! Ah!! Hah! Sasuke!" I get off on the feeling of his hot seed inside of me.

The cum only acts as a lubricant for Sasuke's thrusts. He quickly retracts from my neck and leans on his knees, holding onto my hips and continuously jerking his hips forward. He pulls my hips into his thrusts and buries deeper inside, still abusing my prostate. His face is all sweaty and hot, silky black strands sticking to his forehead. I'm sure that I don't look any different from him, with my glazed over eyes and crazy spiky hair.

"Th-That was quick, right?" Sasuke laughs, "I w-was so close before we even started..."

I couldn't even respond to Sasuke if I wanted to with my prostate being destroyed simultaneously. My eyes can't even stay on his perfect figure for too long before darting to the back of my head. Sasuke notices this and cracks a teasing smirk.

"You know, the egg is only on medium level right now, right?" Sasuke takes a brief huff to catch his breath before continuing, "Should I turn it up?"

I shake my head, not trusting my own slurred speech.

He hunches forward slightly and thrusts a bit faster, "Hah! Shit... y-you're right. I would be cumming left and right with such intensity..."

"Ah! Sas! Sasuke! I-I..." I try to make a request, "I w-wanna— Ahh! Ahn! Hah! ...b-be set free! I wanna t-touch! Hah! Haa! Ahh! touch~! y-you!"

Sasuke finds my slurred words amusing, "You w-want me to let you out of the cuffs?"

"Aah! P-Please!" I cry, "Please! Ahh! Hah! Please! Ahn! P-Please, my l-love!"

I beg sweetly through breathy moans, the tone itself giving Sasuke a bashful expression. My mind is so loopy and drunk on pleasure that I have no choice but to talk like this.

"Fuck... y-you sound so cute..." Sasuke blushes.

"P-Please, Sasu~!"

Sasuke caves and brings one of his hands to his pocket, unhooking the brass keys that hang there. He leans forward and holds onto on of
my wrists, sliding the key inside and unlocking that one. He does the same to the other one and pulls my weak wrists out of their binds, delicately holding them in his hands. I snatch them away from his hold and grapple Sasuke close to me, hugging his back tightly. My wrists are sore as I drag my fingertips along his slippery, muscle filled back. All the bumps and crevices under my fingers bring a smile to my face.

"Th-Thank you." I whisper in his ear with that same seductive voice.

Sasuke kisses my neck and cheek, trailing those kisses down to my lips. They make a tender connection and my arms around his neck as we begin to passionately make out. Sasuke picks up his thrusts while his tongue dancing along with mine. His member and the egg still charge into my prostate every time, but I stay engulfed in my hypnotizing kiss with Sasuke. My moans hum through our kiss and my bound feet curl.

"Mhm! Mhmm! Mmph!" I moan incessantly.

My hands wander through Sasuke's hair and his hot skin, caressing his abdomen and moving towards the front of his body. I feel up his abs and breeze past his perky nipples, moving my touch back up to his neck. Every touch of mine makes Sasuke's movements falter and his throat to flex, probably holding back a moan or two. He loves when I intimately caress and rub his body with my hands, oftentimes comparing my touch to that of a delicate feather.

My feather touch flows down his back and grabs his ass, forcing a grunt out of Sasuke's mouth. He pulls away from my lips, trails of saliva connecting the two.

I pant drearily and flutter my eyelashes, "F-Faster..."

"Faster? He raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, y-yes... p-please. Please g-go— fAster! Ahh!" I begin to say, but Sasuke complies within my request instantly.

"Faster, huh? You want me to go faster?" Sasuke's eyes widen as my head flies backwards again.

"Ah! Ah! Aaah!! Hah! Ah!

"Y-You can't handle it when I go faster, Naru." He tells me huskily, quickening his pace, "You think you can just m-make requests like that?"

"Ahh! Ahh! Hahh! Haa! Ah! Hah!"

"Look at you. You're so pathetically overwhelmed." Sasuke simpers, "Y-You'll never be tough shit, Naruto."

I choke on a moan and my stomach fills with a flurries amount of rushing heat. It's not only the physical pleasure that feels good, but the fact that Sasuke is spitting insults at me while I hold him so dearly to my chest. It's euphoric.

"Even now, you're getting turned on my by insults. That's disgustingly perverted." He snarls.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm— Ahh! S-Sorry! Ah! Hah!"

"You're sorry for being such a slutty pervert?"

"Y-Yes! I'm s-sorry! Ahh! S-Sasuke!" I apologize.

Sasuke moves his hand to the side and grabs that dreaded remote again, showing it to me.

"Are you really sorry?" His thumb hovers over the last setting on the remote. The highest setting, that I'm sure he hasn't pressed at all during our entire time here, "Or, are you actually just apologizing because you like the humiliation?"

I try to keep eye contact with Sasuke again, but I simply can't. Not when his hips are moving so inhumanly.

"Answer me, Naruto." Sasuke demands.

"N-No! No! Ahh! Ah! Hah! Aah!"

"No... what?"

"Hahh! I-I'm not a d-disgusting perv— Hah! Ahh! P-Pervert! I'm n-not, Sasuke~!!"

"You're not?"

"No! N-No!" I insist, despite the fact that... I am. I really am.

"I don't believe you." Sasuke presses down on the remote and turns the vibrator on its highest setting.

The click itself prompts my back to arch off the bed and my bounded legs to stretch out, "Ahhh! Ahh! Hah!"

I forced to look backwards again and all I can see in my sight is whiteness. My body lurches and twitches with pleasure, each nerve trembling with heat. My stomach feels like it's clamping down on itself and my member twitches with the silver plug still corroded inside it.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ah! Hah! Hahh!" I scream, crying hysterically.

Sasuke huffs and puffs with his increased thrust speed, the bed creaking and squeaks with each hard collision. I hold onto him and try to pull him inside more, fueling the paralyzing pleasure.

"Sasuke! S-Sasuke! Sasuke!" I cry, "Ahhh! Ahh! Ahn! Hahh! Ahh! Aaah!"

"Y-You're squeezing me so h-hard, Naru!" Sasuke grunts.

Sasuke's right. I'm in so much pleasure that my puckered hole is strangling Sasuke's massive length and practically pulling him inside like a suction cup. I need to cum, but it can't come out. The feeling is killing me, as my stomach inside twists and cramps up with heat.

"Hahh! Ahh! Ahh! Hah! Ah!!"

My poor prostate is slammed against by that gyrating vibrator; the vibrating noise is even loud enough to hear through all my moans and Sasuke's noises. It's so intense that Sasuke's previous load can't exit my hole because the tight squeeze keeps it all in.

My nails grate against Sasuke's back and create red markings all over that beautifully structured back of his.

"C-Cum! Cum! I w-wanna cum, S-Sasuke!"

"You wanna cum?" He questions, his sweat dripping down onto me.

"Y-Yes! P-Please! Ahh! Cum! Cum! C-Cum!" I spew.

"That would mean that I have to remove this." Sasuke brings one of his hands down to my erection and holds onto the hook.

The whiteness in my sight starts to fade to black and I scream for it to be removed even louder.

"Ahhh! P-Please!! Please!!" I seethe, saliva dripping down the sides of my mouth.

Sasuke lifts the plug and slams it back down like an asshole. I whimper and cry, my body going numb and my lungs roaring for air.

"S-Sasuke!!" I shriek.

Sasuke, with all the evilness he can summon up, condescendingly asks, "What's the magic word?"

I blare, shredding my throat, "P-Please!!"

He flashes me a cocky smile and snatches the plug up, allowing my orgasm to follow pursuit. My body thrashes and agonizes against Sasuke, holding onto him for dear life. My eyes widen, my pupils dilate, my muscles stiffen, and voice cries out in a loud, sexy moan.

Hot, thick cum flies up and out of my tip, endlessly spewing over my chest and Sasuke's. I twitch and my vision becomes even darker as more and more cum streams out. All that built up heat and euphoria gushing out of my tip all at once. Sasuke holds onto me tightly, kissing my neck too soothe the aggressive high.

Finally, it stops and I slump back onto the bed, the cloudy blackness in my sight fully encompassing everything. The last thing I see is Sasuke hovering over me, watching as I slowly faint in his arms.

|||||

It's warm...

I shift in place and feel a comforting feeling engulfing my entire body. I slowly open my eyes and water riddles my blond eyelashes, more droplets dripping down my face. I lift my arms to rub my tired face and it emerges from warm bath water, exposing my skin to the cold air. Steam rises from the bath and I take a deep breath in. The whole atmosphere is very relaxing and calm, contrasting all the events that took place before.

I look down at my lap and watch the spirals in the water from my subtle moments. The bath water rises up to upper abdomen and elbows. I bring my gaze up to gape at the bathroom I'm in. The design inside is simplistic and black themed, similar to the rest of the apartment.

Light snores sound out behind me and I turn my head to see the source of it. Sasuke sits behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and his back laying against the bathtub. Water droplets glisten on his abs and sculpted chest, his chest rising and dropping in his peaceful slumber.

Oh my...

I turn around in the bathtub so that I'm facing Sasuke and the water sloshes around with my movements. I place my hands on his pale chest and caress it up and down, feeling each bump glide along my palm. Sasuke sighs in content in his sleep, a small smile creeping up on his face.

I love touching him. His skin is so smooth and warm.

I bring my soothing touch up to his neck and breeze past his jawline, holding his perfect face in my hands. A light blush coats my cheeks and I smile along with him.

"You're so handsome, Sasuke..." I whisper, rubbing my thumb on his cheek. My hands drop from his face and lace around his neck as I lean in and hug him tightly. I press my face against his chest and hum happily, "I love you."

I stay hugging him for a while, just enjoying the warm embrace in the bath water for as long as I can. My nose catches a slight smell of vanilla and I open my eyes to see cream colored candles resting at the side of the bathtub.

Sasuke must've put those there.

"You treat me so well, Sasu." I coo, "I can't wait to be your husband and do this on a daily basis."

Even after all that rough sex we had, Sasuke still commits to being a romantic softy afterwards. I can't deny the fact that I love the time after our sex more than the sex itself.

Don't get me wrong, though. The sex is good. No, not good. Amazing.

"Naruto?"

I feel Sasuke's low voice vibrate through his chest and lift my head to peer up at him with a smile. He stares back at me with knitted eyebrows and retracts his hands from my waist to cup my face instead.

"Are you okay?" He asks in a worried tone.

"Mhmm." I sink my face into his hold and bring my hands to overlap his.

Sasuke's breath hitches as he sees my hands and he quickly grabs them, analyzing my wrists with that same worried expression on his face.

"What's wrong, love?" I ask him softly.

"Your wrists have terrible rashes on them." Sasuke relays, and lowers his head down to kiss them lightly, "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, teme." I laugh sweetly, "It's fine. It's just a rash."

"But it's a rash I caused." He mopes, "I don't like hurting you like this, Naruto. I felt so bad before, since you were crying and begging, but I had to stay in character. You even fainted. I-I went too far. I'm s—"

"No apologies." I cut him off.

"But—"

"Nope." I assert, "Stop apologizing."

"Naruto, please. I ju— mmph!" Sasuke starts, but I stamp my hand onto his mouth.

"Not another word." I say quietly, "You don't have to apologize to me, Sasu. Really. I... I enjoyed it. You were sexy when you acted that way."

Sasuke's eyes widen at my reddened face.

"I actually want to do it again sometime. Being man-handled by you was such a turn on." I swallow, "So, please don't apologize. It makes me feel like you regret what we did together. Do you?"

Sasuke shakes his head no.

"Exactly." I remove my hand from his mouth and hold my wrist with my other hand, "This mark is just proof of what we did, and I'm glad it's there. It's just like any other love bite or hickey. It shows everyone that... I'm yours."

Sasuke blushes, "When did you get so mature, Naruto? You always know what to say to make me feel better."

"Have I?" I tilt my head, "I haven't noticed any change."

"Well, you've always looked at the bright side of things, it's just... you seem so grown up now."

"I think it is about time that I grow up, though. We're on the verge of adulthood, Sasuke. I need to be prepared for what comes next in our lives." I place my hands around his neck again.

"What's next?" He questions.

"We're going to have to get a job to eventually get enough money to move out of this home. I don't wanna freeload forever, ya know?"

"Oh." Sasuke understands, "I see your point, but... I don't want you working, Naruto."

"Huh? Why?"

His face darkens more, "I don't know... I rather do all the work for us by myself. You shouldn't exhaust yourself working so hard, like you were in high school. Don't you remember how tired you were? You wouldn't have time to do anything for yourself, it was dreadful to watch. I think you deserve to be pampered, Naru. I wanna be the one to do it for you."

"Sasuke..." I gush his name, playing with the small black hairs on the back of his neck, "Don't worry about me. I thought we were done sacrificing ourselves for each other. This should be a team effort. Even so, how much money do you think you, a high school dropout, will gain in a job these days? We have a better chance to do this must faster if we both work."

"There has to be a way that doesn't involve so much effort on your part. We'll waste away our lives working for a rent."

I purse my lips and zone out into Sasuke's handsome face. Suddenly, a certain conversation I overheard comes to mind. One that happened when we were on the car ride here. Sasuke was on the phone with his father, and I could hear everything in my sleep. They were talking about the college opportunity back in Mr. Uchiha's town but Sasuke kept denying him. Maybe I heard wrong, but Mr. Uchiha said that he wasn't against me coming with him as his boyfriend...

So, maybe...

"You could... take that college opportunity from your father. A job in that field would rank in so much money, I bet..." I bite my lip as I hesitantly share my idea.

Sasuke's expression overturns to a slight frown, "You want me to go over there for a five year college course?"

"Is it not a good idea?"

"It's..." He sighs, "I don't know. I never really wanted a place in my father's company. It would be so time consuming and I'd have no time to spend with you. I would hate to be as disconnected from you just as my father is to his family because of work."

"That's okay, Sasuke. It was just an idea. We can think of something else."

He analyzes my face, "No. If this is what you think is best, I'm more than willing for you."

"Seriously, it's alright, Sasu!" I brush my hands through his damp hair, "I'm not going to force you."

He stubbornly argues back, "You're not forcing me. I'm doing this of my own accord. Don't worry."

"Sa—"

He retracts from my hold and reaches his hand out of the tub, pulling his stray pants towards him, "I'll call Kabuto and tell him to make the arrangements. He's very efficient so everything should be ready by tomorrow."

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" I pull him back into the water, "We can't just up and leave! This is all too sudden! Let's think about it for a second!"

"We?" Sasuke casts me an odd look, "It's just me whose going over there, Naru. You'll stay here with Deidara and Itachi."

"Why would I do that? Mr. Uchiha said I could come, right?"

"Yes, he did, but..." Sasuke looks down, "You can't come. Do you know what town this college is in? What country, no less?"

"Where?"

"In one of the most homophobic places on the globe, Naruto. If you thought our village was the worse it gets than you don't even know the half of it. People like us get hanged over there. Burned to the stake, even. There is a zero tolerance policy for homosexuality. Both of us coming together would be incriminating enough and I never want to put you in danger." Sasuke relays, "On the rare occasions that I visited my father when I was younger, the entire place practically screamed inequality and oppression."

Why would Mr. Uchiha even offer for me to come with him when there were stakes like these?

"Oh my goodness, I had no idea..." My arms sink into the tub but Sasuke grabs them and holds my hands tightly.

"Do you understand now? You cannot come with me if I go." He states, staring into my eyes, "You'll stay here and wait for me while I'm in college... and perhaps I'll be able to visit during summer break or something. Once the five years pass, I can get a job at one of Pa's companies here and we can finally settle down with a generous income. Does that sound good to you?"

I pout, "No."

"I told you." He chuckles, "I'll just stay here with you and I'll—"

"No!" I interrupt him, "You can go to college but I'm coming with you!"

"Naruto, I just told you why that's a bad idea."

"I don't care!" I fluster, "We're finally together now and I don't want to be separated again!"

"That's why I'll just stay. It's simple."

"No! No! You must go to college! There's no way we'll make enough money on our own here!" I lean towards him, almost sitting on his naked lap underwater, "And I'm coming with you!"

"I thought you said you weren't going to force me into this..."

"Well—" I stop myself once I realize that he's right and blush deeper, "...C-Can't I be selfish this one time, Sasu? You agreed to it before..."

"I agreed to go by myself, Naruto. Not with you. That would basically be like committing suicide. The minute we show any sign of a closer relationship different than friendship, we'll be targeted. There's no way I'd take that risk."

"But Sasuke—"

"Don't 'but Sasuke' me. You know it's true." Sasuke harshly swallows, "If you want me to go to college, I'll go. But you can't come. That's the condition. Unless you want me to stay here with you, like I've been saying for the past ten minutes, I'll happily oblige."

"You have to go... there's no other option. To have any chance at having an independent life together, we need stability." I pull away from him and sit at the opposite end of the bathtub, crossing my arms, "I guess I'll stay here then..."

Sasuke scowls at my frown, "Oh, don't be sour about it now."

"I'm not sour." I stick my bottom lip out and look off to the side, "I've accepted your conditions. I'll stay here, sitting on my ass for five years while you become a successful businessman."

"Really, Naruto? You're clearly not happy."

"I'm overjoyed. Just peachy." I don't make any effort in my expression to justify my words in the slightest, "Contact your butler now, Sasuke. You don't want to miss the opportunity."

Sasuke sighs, "No. I'm staying."

"You're going." I counter quickly.

"I'm staying." He asserts.

"You're going."

"I'm staying."

"You're going."

"I'm staying." Sasuke clenches his fists.

I stand my ground, "You're going."

"I'm staying!"

My arms splash in the water when I uncoil them from being crossed, "You're going!"

"Damnit, Naruto, I'm staying!" Sasuke shouts at me, "Stop being petty!"

"I'm not being petty!" I argue back, "You're going and that's that! It's the smart thing to do!"

"It's not what you want, though!"

"Yes it is! Why wouldn't it be?!"

"Your damn attitude tells me otherwise! First you want me to go, then you realize you can't come with me, and spitefully insist that I go anyway! You're not happy with this!"

"Of course I'm not happy about you leaving me again, Sasuke! But that's just how it has to be! We need this career opportunity!" I confess passionately. Putting my two hands together and breathing out deeply, I calm down a bit, "...Look. If we have any shot of getting married and having children together in a comfortable daily life, we need money. Plain and simple. If you are willing to take the opportunity that'll grant us that future, even at the expense of our temporary happiness, you should take it."

Sasuke swallows, "So that's the decision, then? You want me to go?"

"You need to go. Unless you can come up with something else, I don't see any other options."

He closes his eyes for a second and sinks into the bathtub till the water reaches his chin. I watch his face contort as if he were debating something in his head. Abruptly, he rises from the bathtub completely and his entire body drips with water. I try not to blush from the sight and dart my eyes to the bath water instead. Sasuke raises one leg out of the tub and it touches the white tiled floor, the other following with a similar noise of sloshing water. He picks up one of the black towels and fluffs it through his hair, but the duckbutt still retains its shape.

Sasuke then wraps the towel around his waist and bends down to pick up his phone from his discarded pants. Without sparing a glance to me, he dials a number and presses the phone to his ear with a sigh.

The other person on the line picks up and Sasuke greets them plainly, "Kabuto? Yeah, hi."

He walks towards the bathroom door and opens the door with his freehand, exiting the bathroom with the swift swing of the door behind him. His voice fades away as he walks further away from the bathroom till I can no longer hear him anymore. Everything is silent now. Not the comforting, intimate silence I had with Sasuke before, but the suffocating silence that everyone loathes to have. It's lonely.

I wrap my arms around my knees and immerse myself in the warm water with my eyes lightly closed.

I guess I'll have to get used to this silence once Sasuke leaves.

I rub my wet hands on my face and lay my chin on my knees, the only sound being eerie plops of droplets in the water below me.

I can't believe that we're finally together for good and Sasuke has to leave me again.

I don't like this.

I don't like this at all.

"There has to be another way..." I tell myself softly, "We need money... How do we get it?"

We can't ask Sasuke's father, since he would say that Sasuke had to earn the money himself working at the company.

I can't ask my father because my mother would never let it slide. Ever. The fact that we can't live on our own would prove her point that this relationship isn't meant to be. It's a fruitless endeavor.

I don't want to ask Itachi and Deidara, since they've already done so much for us by letting us crash here temporarily. I don't think Deidara even has the funds to support both of our lives anyway.

...I can't think of anything else we can do.

"We'd have better odds gambling than this..." I sigh.

Is this really it? Is Sasuke really going to have to go to college and leave me behind for five years? Not only that, but working at his father's company is a huge commitment. He'll barely have any time for himself, nonetheless, me. Is the money even worth it at that point if Sasuke and I don't even have the time to use it together?

I lower further into the bathwater and blow bubbles with my mouth underwater.

Why does it always have to be so complicated?

I pull myself back up and look up at the ceiling, resting my head on the back of the bathtub. I can see a flickering rectangle light on the ceiling and the little light bulbs make the faintest clicking noises every time it flickers off. The light burns itself in my sight to the point where a green silhouette of its light is left in the middle of my vision, no matter where else I look.

I close my eyes and the green blur remains in that same spot, as if I were still looking at it. A wave of tiredness overcomes me and I slowly begin to fall asleep in the warm water of the bathtub.

Later, what felt like mere seconds to me, I was abruptly woken up by Sasuke, who was calling my name. I'm still in the same spot in the tub as I was before and Sasuke squats next to me on the outside, an unreadable expression on his face.

"If you stay in the bath for too long, you'll turn into a raisin." Sasuke warns me.

I frown and flick my head in the opposite direction as him, crossing my arms, "Are you done with that call?"

"Just now, yeah." He replies, "You wanna know what we discussed?"

"Indulge me."

"Kabuto said he can bring me to the airport... tomorrow morning." Sasuke takes a deep breath, "And... I agreed. So, he's on his way now to pick me up."

I bite my quivering lip and furrow my eyebrows further, trying to act indifferent to Sasuke's news, "Is that so..."

"Yes..." He gulps. I can see his arm from my peripheral vision hesitating to reach out and touch me, but he puts it back down.

"Are... Are you alright with that? With me leaving?" He questions.

"Mhmm." I hum dryly.

I can hear the frown in his voice, "Are you sure? You don't want me to stay?"

"You have to go."

"But—"

"You have to go, Sasuke." I turn my head back to him and the water below moves subtly. Looking at his face makes my mouth go dry. He looks conflicted and upset; not an expression I like to see on my Sasuke in the slightest. I lift my hands from the water and wrap it around his face. Sasuke lights up on contact but his expression doesn't change.

"I'm sorry for acting so dismissive... I just..." My eyes frantically travel around his face in search for a change in emotion, "I just... don't like the situation we're in. I wanted to be done with all the complications and just spend the rest of my life with you. To have such a major roadblock... it's..."

"...frustrating." Sasuke finishes my sentence, "I know. I want the same thing you want, Naru. And I know that the only way for us to be comfortable in the future is the pave the way now. We'll be so thankful that we did this, I bet."

"I hope so. Cuz, honestly, the thought of not seeing you for five years makes me wanna cry." I admit.

"I'll definitely visit when I have a break!" He reassures me.

"I know. I know. But still." The water droplets drip down my arms and onto the floor, "I'm going to miss you so much when you're gone."

"It'll be worse for me. At least you'll have Itachi and Deidara. I'll be surrounded by homophobic racists and my traditional father. I'm gonna miss you so much more."

"Boo, teme. Don't turn it into a competition." I pout.

Sasuke chuckles, "I'm not. I'm just saying that, if it was, I would totally win~"

"You're so not romantic!" I squish his face together and push him back. Sasuke falls from his squat onto the floor and his butt makes first impact. He winces and gives me a playful glare, wagging his finger at me.

"Ohohoho, that was your worst mistake yet, dobe." He chants while getting up on his feet.

I giggle from the safe comfort of my tub, thinking that Sasuke has no chance to get me while I'm in here.

I was wrong.

Sasuke scrunches back his long black sleeves and holds out his hands, quickly lunging for
me in the bathtub. I make a high-pitched eek sound when Sasuke's hands race for my ribs and I try to squirm away before havoc begins. Sasuke somehow manages to grab ahold of my sides and I mentally prepare myself from what comes next. Sasuke tickles my sides and I burst out into a roaring laugher, the water in the tub sloshing every which way.

Sasuke grins at my reaction above me and continues to mercilessly tickle my sides. My eyes water and the laughter pours out uncontrollably, making my stomach suck in from all the breaths I keep taking. I hold my stomach and Sasuke trails one of his hands to my neck, yet another one of my many ticklish spots.

"St-Stop! Ahaha! Hahaha! Sas-Sas— Sasuke! Hahaha! P-Please! Hahaha!" I wheeze.

"No can do, Na-ru-to~" He sings my name.

Water splashes up and wets Sasuke's clothes and the bathroom floor, but Sasuke persists anyway. My body whips around crazily as more and more laughter booms from my throat.

"Hahaha! I c-cant— I can't! Ahahaha! B-Breathe! Hahaha! Sasuke!" I beg.

"What's the magic word?" He teases.

"P-Please! Hahaha! Please! P-P-Please! Ahaha! S-Sasuke!" I blubber.

"Do you surrender?"

"Hahahaha! Y-Yes!! Hahaha! I g-give— give up! Hahaha! Ahahaha! Stop!!"

Sasuke releases me from his hands at once and I slump down in the bathtub. I pant crazily and hold onto the edge of the tub to avoid sinking inside the water. My face is flushed pink and my eyelashes are wet with tears. Sasuke stands by with that conceited grin on his face and his hands plotted on his hips.

I want to curse him out for tickling me but I'm afraid he'll do it again.

"teme..." I whisper.

"What was that?"

"N-Nothing!"

Sasuke raises one of his eyebrows at me and I pout in response.

"One day, I'll find your ticklish spot and you'll be tortured with it just like I am!" I declare.

"Doubtful." Sasuke states, "I don't have a ticklish spot."

"Everyone has a ticklish spot!" I stand up in the bathtub and place my hands on the crook of Sasuke's neck. I tickle that spot lightly but Sasuke has no reaction whatsoever.

"Told you."

"No! That's just one spot! It has to be here somewhere!" I scan his body and lower hands to his armpits. I tickle that spot too but Sasuke doesn't even blink.

"Dobe, this is a waste of your time. I don't have a ticklish spot..."

"Yes you do! And I'm gonna find it!" My legs lower down as well and I grip Sasuke's thighs in my hand. I squeeze them to see if it tickles him, but as expected, it does not.

Sasuke looks down at me with a slight smirk, "You know, you look like you're about to do something else down there."

"Shut up!"

I bite my lip. Maybe he really doesn't have a ticklish spot.

"Did you give up?"

"N-No! I..." I bring my hands from his thighs to the back of his knees. I squeeze the pale skin and Sasuke's legs give out.

"Woah, Naru—" His legs buckle forward and Sasuke's body flops into the water with me, the large splash wetting the bathroom floor entirely. I giggle at the conundrum and Sasuke laughs along with me, water soaking his clothing. Sasuke is positioned on top of me with each limb at the opposite side of my body. I hug his back and continue to laugh.

"Should I even ask what you two are doing right now?" Deidara blurts out, suddenly standing by the bathroom door.

I try to compose my laughter but I can only keep it to small spurts of giggles, "Oh! H-Hi!"

Deidara plots his hand on his hip and snarls at us, "...hi."

Itachi walks from a different room and appears in front of the door too, standing next to Deidara. He hugs a black portfolio to his chest and smiles politely at us. Sasuke moves to the side and sits next to me in the bathtub, neglecting the fact that his clothes are absorbing all the water. While I am naked right now, I'm not too embarrassed since I know they can't see my body from how long the sides of the tub are. Not that I would mind anyway. They're family.

"This is what you two decided to do while we weren't here?" He blinks a few times, "Have a tickle fest? Really?"

"Ah..." My cheeks turn a rosy red, "It didn't start like that..."

Deidara sighs, "Honestly, your relationship is far too pure for me to comprehend."

Sasuke and I both look at each other and I blush even deeper. Sasuke clears his throat, "That's where you're wrong, Deidara. We aren't all fluffy and adorable all the time."

"Bleh. So you're just like that around me?" Deidara frowns, "Save all that cuddly, mushy shit for private then! I'm this close to gauging my eyeballs out."

Itachi laughs sheepishly, "Now. Now, Dei. What did I say before? They're teenagers. Let them be cheesy. It'll pass eventually."

I look down at the small waves of water below, "Sasuke is leaving tomorrow... so you guys won't have to deal with it much longer."

"Huh? Why?" Deidara asks.

"He's— uh..." I swallow, "...going to college for a while. Five years, actually."

"For my father, I assume?" Itachi clarifies.

I nod silently, and stare at my hands underwater that rest on my lap. Sasuke snakes his own hand and grabs mine. I part my sight from my lap and look up at him, dawning a bittersweet smile. Sasuke looks back at me earnestly and kisses me on the cheek.

"This isn't because of what I said, right?" Deidara's shoulders stiffen up, "I was only kidding, you know. I don't mind how you two act together."

"No, no. Don't worry. It has nothing to do with that." I clear up.

"Yeah. It's just because we were thinking of our future and how... someone needs to support our lifestyle. Since we plan to have a house and kids, we need money." Sasuke explains, "If I work for Pa's company, we'll have plenty."

"Wow... That's really mature of you guys." Deidara seems surprised, "I didn't know you were thinking that far ahead. You even want kids..."

"Children?" Itachi drops his portfolio on the floor and brings his hands to his mouth, "Really?"

"Y-Yeah..." I confirm warily.

Itachi looks at Deidara with widened eyes, "Oooh, Dei, do you know what this means?"

He shrugs.

"We'll be uncles!" The corners of his lips creeps up on each side, a rather unusual look on the reserved Uchiha, "Yes! Yes! Yes! This is wonderful!"

Even Deidara is taken aback by Itachi's excited outburst, "I don't get it. Why are you so excited?"

Itachi's eyes dart to Sasuke and his lips curl up even more, "Sasuke knows why."

Sasuke perks up, "What? No I don't. Stop being weird."

"Yes you do. I'll give you a moment to remember." Itachi contains his excitement.

I watch Sasuke as he furrows his eyebrows and tries to recall something. You can tell the moment that he does, because his eyes widen and he lets out a small gasp.

"Oh." He sounds out, "...That."

"Yes." Itachi wiggles his eyebrows, "That."

"That? That what?" I wonder, "Sasuke?"

Sasuke winces and rub his face, "It's dumb."

"No it's not! It's a bet we made in our youth. You must carry it out, Sasuke." Itachi relays.

"I was seven. I didn't understand the bet—"

"Nuh-uh-uhh. Don't go making excuses now. A bet is a bet. We shook on it and everything."

"But—" Sasuke tries to weasel out of it.

"Nope. I've been looking forward to this since I was thirteen. You will and you must." Itachi remains resolute.

"What is this about?" I ask again.

"Don't worry about it, Naruto." Sasuke huffs, "It's... not a big deal. Just something stupid Itachi tricked me into when I was a kid. Something that I won't be doing!"

"Bah. You will." Itachi bends down and picks up his portfolio, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go sort this."

Itachi walks off into a different room, leaving a flabbergasted Deidara behind. After sending us a strange look, Deidara pouts and follows after him with crossed arms.

"Sasuke..." I puff my cheeks up, making my whiskers expand with them too, "Are you gonna tell me what this bet was or what?"

"I rather not..." Sasuke rubs his neck.

"And why not? Is it bad?" My mind spirals, "Does it endanger our future kids?!"

"No! No... not at all."

"Then what?"

"Nothing. Don't pay any mind to it, really." He stands up from the bathtub and pats my hair, "If anything, it embarrasses me the most..."

"Now I really wanna know!" I hold onto his hand that pats my head to keep him from leaving, looking up at him with puppy-dog eyes.

Sasuke quickly looks away and pries his hand out of my grip, "Don't flash me with that look. I'm not telling you."

"But Sasu~" I whine, "Please... I'll do anything."

"You'll already do anything for me, Naru." Sasuke manages to exit the bathtub, "Nice try, though."

I cross my arms and stick out my bottom lip, "You're no fair."

He chuckles and shuffles out of the room, a trail of water footprints leading outside the door.

He's gonna go change again... out of those wet clothes.

I put my hand on my chin and ponder to myself for a moment.

Damnit, now I'm really curious. If it embarrasses Sasuke, it must be good. Itachi-kun seems so excited about it, too.

I wanna know so badly!

"Raghhhh!" I wrack my brain in frustration and drive my fingers through my damp hair.

I'm gonna find out whether he likes it or not!

<<•>>

"Tell me." I demand the minute I'm out of the bath.

"No." Sasuke replies.

"Tell me." I ask again; this time, while we were brushing our teeth together.

"No." He says.

"Tell meeeee." I obnoxiously whine as Sasuke joins me in our bed.

"No." He hums.

"Tell me!!" I wail loudly, waking Sasuke up from dozing off.

"No!" He grumps from being suddenly awoken.

"...tell me." I whisper softly in his ear with my body snuggled close to his.

Sasuke sighs, "...no."

"Pretty please, with cherries on top?" I add, batting my eyelashes.

"What'll make you stop asking?" Sasuke murmurs.

"When I get my answer." I declare.

"Can I tell you anything else that'll make you stop?"

"Nope." I pop the p, like I always do.

"Seriously, nothing?"

"Nothing." My eyes narrow, "Well, maybe one thing..."

"Oh?" Sasuke wears a subtle smirk.

"It's not sexual."

"Oh." The smirk lowers.

"I want you... to tell me what—"

"Naruto, really?"

"You didn't let me finish!" My face flushes, "I w-want you to tell me what... what dream scenarios you thought up about our f-future life together..."

"Oh..." He turns a little red too.

"I w-was kinda curious when y-you said that you had some just like me... s-so I wanted to compare them to mine..." I shift around in the bed and press my face against his naked chest, "If y-you wanna tell me, that is..."

I can feel Sasuke's breathing pick up in his warm chest and his heart hammering at a fast pace. That, in itself, gives me butterflies in my stomach. Sasuke is just as embarrassed as me about this topic.

"If I tell you... will you stop asking me about the other thing?"

"Mhmm." I nod, too bashful to show my face to him.

"Well..." His heartbeat quickens even more, "Uhh... b-before I start... please don't question me. Everything I dream up, contrary to h-how I present myself... it's very cheesy."

"I-It's okay!" My head rises from his chest to reassure him, "I'm l-like that too..."

Sasuke looks down at me and swallows nervously, averting his eyes, "Okay..."

He starts, "M-My very first dream future with you was thought up when I was... seven, maybe. I didn't know that I l-liked you at that point but I guess I'll tell you what I dreamt of anyway."

"So, back then, the only thing I'd associate you with was ramen and sweets. That's why... I dreamt that once I got older, I'd become a candy maker." He chuckles, "I know how stupid that sounds, but... I thought that if I could make candy on a daily basis, that you'd never want to leave my side. I don't know why I thought bribing you with candy would be my only option, but I guess that's the maximum capacity that a seven year old can comprehend."

"At one point, I even tried to like candy myself. You know how finicky I can get with sweet things... but I tried anyway. I wanted to like the things that you liked..." Sasuke falls into a cute trance as he talks, "I became so obsessed with liking sweets that I even picked out a candy that I thought you were exactly like. I dubbed it.... Naruto candy. What's even stranger, perhaps, was the fact that I would always be really happy eating this Naruto candy... Haha. That sounds wrong."

"No, no. It's cute." I gush, "What was this so called Naruto candy anyway?"

"To be honest, I don't remember the name of it. Whenever I would want to eat it, I'd just ask my mother for Naruto candy and she would serve it to me in a bowl without questioning it. It was this really sour circle shaped gummies that had the sweetest jelly inside."

"Ah, was the taste somehow related to how you thought of me back then? Sour on the outside but sweet on the inside?" I ask.

"Mm... actually, no. The gummies were really squishy and that reminded me of your chubby little face." Sasuke grins at me, and reaches out his hand to latch onto my whiskered cheek, "They used to be super chubby and squishy."

Sasuke pinches my cheek and I pout at him, "Really, Sasuke? You dedicated a candy to me based on my baby fat?"

"Yup." He lets go of my cheek and the skin snaps back, slightly red from the narrow pull, "And I still think it applies today."

"Is my face fat?!" I blurt, quickly feeling my chin and cheekbones.

"No, Naru. It isn't." I feel his hand squirm past my hips, "I'm talking about these cheeks."

Sasuke grips my ass in his grubby hands and I let out a small yelp of surprise.

"You pervert!" I bonk him on the head and wriggle out of his grip, moving to the far edge of the bed. The bed is in a corner of the room, so I'm pressed up against the wall in my separation from the perverted raven to my left.

Sasuke frowns and shimmies closer to me, "Aww, babe. I'm kidding around with you. Come back."

"No!" I stay stubborn.

"Naru? Come on. I love you." He tries to get me to come closer to him on the bed, "I just wanna cuddle with you. That's all."

"Not happening!" I stand my ground.

"Pretty please?"

"With?" I glance at him.

Sasuke smiles charmingly,  "...with cherries on top?"

"Mm... still no!" I stick my nose up, "How about you tell me about what Itachi was talking about, then?"

"You're still going on about that?"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

Sasuke closes his eyes, "Fine."

"You're gonna tell me?!"

"No. Fine, as in, you can stay over there in your lonesome." Sasuke puffs and turns away from me, showing me his pale back as he rests on his side, "Goodnight, honey."

"Excuse me?" I furrow my eyebrows, "W-Well... fine then! Goodnight... sweetie."

And with that, I turn in the opposite direction and face the wall, closing my eyes spitefully. Both of us share the blanket, but since it's so spread out between our bodies, it barely covers me fully. Usually, Sasuke and I would be clustered up in the middle; all nice and toasty. The blanket would cover us both in our limb entanglement. It felt really warm and comforting—

You're pathetic.

I mentally sigh at my own thoughts. Did Sasuke and I really get petty over something like this?

Just as I'm about to turn back to him to apologize, his side of the bed creaks with his own movement. I move onto my back and look above me, only to see Sasuke hovering on top of me with the cutest pout on his handsome face.

He blushes, "Naru... I'm leaving early tomorrow. I don't want to spend our time fighting."

Just what I was thinking.

"I'm sorry." My eyes soften, "You're right."

"We were acting silly." He smiles at me, "What do you want to do instead of this?"

"It's our last time together by ourselves, right?"

"Yes... until I have time to visit from across
seas." Sasuke confirms.

"We should have sex then."

"Wha..." Sasuke knits his eyebrows and his pale face darkens even more.

"You heard me." I flick my gaze to his exposed chest and swipe my finger down his abs slowly; one by one, "Let's do it right now."

"Are you not tired from before? I put you through a lot." He worries.

"I want more, Sasuke. This is going to be the last time we'll do it... for a while." I retract my hand and hold it close to my chest, "I just thought that we'd—"

Sasuke puts his finger on my mouth and I look back up at him, "I think I understand. You want our last time to be more intimate than the BDSM rodeo we went through before."

I nod timidly, my face flushing under him. Sasuke removes his finger and allows me to speak.

"D-Does that make me p-perverted?" I ask.

"Yes... but it's cute." Sasuke admits with a chuckle.

I whimper and cover my face with my hands, "I'm s-sorry! I don't know w-what's gotten into m-me! I-I'm desperate for you all th-the time!"

"Desperate for me?" He scoffs.

All I'm doing is fueling his ego!

I peek through my fingers, "Stop g-getting off on my embarrassment..."

"I'm not." He tries to hold back a smug grin.

"Y-Yes you are! You idiot!" I slam my hands on his chest again to push him away from me.

"You get flustered easily, Naruto." He observes, barely moving an inch above me with all my pushes.

"Shut up!"

He leans down, against my pushes, and comes close to my face. I blush deeper from how close he is now and my arms weaken, laying softly against his chest. I avert my eyes and pout.

"Shoo. Get out of my face, teme."

"No."

"Shoooooo."

"No." He says again, his hot breath hitting my face.

"S-Sasuke..." I spare a glance back into his eyes. Staring directly at such a deep, black gaze makes the hair on my arms rise and my eyes to widen.

I'm almost envious of myself for having such a hot boyfriend.

"What're you thinking about so intently?" He questions, still hovering close to me.

How I don't deserve someone as amazing as you.

"I'm thinkin' about your ugly mug." I spitefully reply.

"Who're ya calling ugly?" Sasuke playfully asks.

"You, idiot. You're ugly."

"Me?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Mhmm."

"Ah, I must have a great personality then for someone as beautiful as you to like me." He brings up.

"Ehh. Your personality is pretty shitty too." I lie.

"How so?"

I challenge him with my piercing blue gaze, "You're selfish, perverted, arrogant, entitled, narcissistic and, dare I say, a little misogynistic."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Hmm... I wonder then... with all my poor qualities..." Despite my nonstop insults, he still dawns that infuriating smug smile of his, "Why do you like me?"

"Ah... w-well I..." My sentence trails off. I didn't have a quick witted jab to counter him in time.

"I'm waiting, Naruto. There has to be a reason, right? You didn't come all this way with me just because you could."

"S-Sasuke, don't tease me."

"You started it." He scoffs again, kissing me on the cheek lightly, "I was curious to see how far you were willing to go to prove your point."

Sasuke lowers his head and those soft kisses travel along my jawline; such a tender, intimate feeling emanating in that area.

I inquire, "And what point was I trying to prove, Sasuke?"

Sasuke sucks at my jawline and leaves a small hickey there, separating from my skin briefly to answer my question. His annoying grin widens even more, as does the range of his pink blush.

"...That you are madly in love with me." He states arrogantly.

I gasp silently.

"Am I right?" He casually focuses back onto my jawline and licks that freshly printed hickey.

My heart goes bonkers in my chest, practically skipping beats whenever Sasuke's words replay in my head.

Of course he's right. That stupid bastard.

I grab his face and yank it away from my neck, jamming my lips onto his in a frenzy. Sasuke hums with that deep voice of his and kisses me back with the same amount of vigor, his brawny hands tracing my body underneath him. I move my own hands back to wrap around his neck, pulling him in even closer to me. Sasuke is positioned right between my legs and his wet tongue slides out of his mouth, rolling along my bottom lip. I open my mouth and let the hot tongue intrude my taste, that addictive velvety flavor filling my mouth.

I moan sweetly against his lips and our tongues whirl together in unison. His hot breath flushes my face with the tilts and turns of my head, making my entire body riddle with chills. My fingers mess up his fixed black hair and my legs coil around his abdomen in our passionate makeout session. Sasuke's hand slowly makes its way underneath my pajama shirt and the gradual touch makes me separate from his delicious lips in alarm.

"W-Wait... hah... hahh..." I pant, saliva coating my lips and dazed eyes connected with Sasuke's.

"Naru..." Sasuke wears a desperate expression, eyeing my abused lips and licking his own soft ones.

"H-Hold on... hahh... we— we should... hah... stop..." I say, out of breath.

"Stop? But we were getting so sexy together." Sasuke frowns cutely.

"Y-Yes... that's why...hah..." I try to explain, "W-We should stop... before it escalates to sex..."

"Isn't that what you wanted though? For us to have sex?"

"...Not anymore." I push his head into the crook of my neck and snuggle close to him, "I just wanna cuddle now.

"Baby, you made me horny~" Sasuke whines, "That's not fair."

"Sorry." I apologize simply, "I'm just not in the mood anymore."

"What'll get you in the mood then?"

"Sleep." I dismiss and turn us onto our side, my eyes closed and my head perched atop his shoulder.

Sasuke grumbles, "Why the sudden change?"

"I thought about it. I rather spend our final moments together cuddling than disabling me with that oversized weapon in your pants." I declare, "It's more intimate that way, no?"

"C'mon... I'll be gentle."

"Gentle my ass. You don't know how to be gentle."

"I'll do it just for you, my love." He says softly, "Please..."

"Are you begging me now?"

"Will begging get you in the mood...?"

Shit... is he actually gonna do it? Beg to me?

I swallow, "I don't know... Will it?"

Sasuke pulls away from me and backs up on the bed, sitting on his knees in front of me. I quickly rise to sit up on the bed and watch Sasuke's actions with a red face. Placing his two hands flat on the bed in front of him, Sasuke lowers his head and looks me in eyes. His scraggly black eyebrows are knitted above his head and his lips are moist with our previous kiss.

"Naruto..." He begins, "Please let me fuck you."

I lose my breath and blush harshly, slamming my hand to my mouth.

"Please, Naru. I'll treat you like a princess in bed. It won't hurt at all."

I press my legs together, a sudden urge overtaking me.

"Please. Please. I'm desperate. I want to fuck you, Naruto. It'll feel so good, I promise."

I scrunch up at the middle of the bed frame and stare at Sasuke through lidded eyes, "W-Will you be gentle?"

"Yes. I'll go slow and steady just for you, baby." He inches forward and grabs my hand that covers my mouth, placing a tender kiss atop the back of it. His long black eyelashes flutter open and cast me a lust filled look, excluding any hostility. Sasuke's expression is resolute and sincere.

Maybe he'll actually hold up to his word...

"Please, Naru?" He kisses my hand again and lets out a rowdy hum that vibrates through his lips, "Just for this last time?"

I breathe out deeply, "O-Okay... but just one round, alright?"

Sasuke's lips curl up into a cute little smile and his dimples cave in on each side of his face, "Oh, thank you, my love. I won't disappoint."

"O-Of course." I stutter out.

Sasuke brings his hand down to the bottom of my shirt and tugs on lightly, pulling the thin fabric up my body. My tan skin and petite frame are revealed the higher he pulls the shirt. I lift my hands in the air and Sasuke pulls the shirt off in one swoop, tossing it to the side of the bed. My raised arms now lower to rest upon Sasuke's shoulders loosely. He leans in and stamps a kiss on my mouth, sucking softly at my plushy lips. His hot breath tickles my skin as he moves away from my mouth and down my neck, still planting smooth kisses on my warm skin. I arch my neck a little to give him better access and I bite my inner lip at the slow pleasure.

"Did you know that your skin tastes sweet?" Sasuke whispers against my neck, dragging his hot tongue on my small adam's apple. That area especially is very sensitive and I hold back a moan, making my throat flex under his tongue.

"D-Does it?"

"Mmm, yes. Like sugar." He rubs his tongue back and forth on my throat, "It's like I'm licking a marshmallow."

My toes coil up in my frog socks and my body shivers when Sasuke wraps his lips around my throat area, sucking the delicate skin vigorously. I grip the sheets below and moan through clenched teeth, under the mercy of mere sucks on my neck. My voice vibrates through his kiss and Sasuke releases the skin with a subtle pop, a purple blur left in the absence of his lips.

"Hah... Hahh..." I pant, "S-Sasuke... that felt good. Mark me m-more, please."

"All over your body?"

"Yes, p-please." I nod, cupping his face in my hands, "Make it so that they'll stay, even when y-you're gone."

Sasuke licks his lips sexily, "Will do."

.•.•.•.•.•.

"Clothes?"

"Check."

"Underwear?"

"Check."

"Socks?"

"Check."

"...Hmm." I glance at Sasuke's suitcase longingly, "Kiss?"

"Ch— wait." Sasuke looks over at me, "I don't have that."

"Oh... that's too bad." I smile faintly, "You kinda need that for the trip."

"Do I?" Sasuke plays along.

"Yeah." I nod, "You can't leave without it."

"Do you know where I can find it?"

I reach out and hold Sasuke's chin, tilting his head down to my level, "I have it right here."

Sasuke wraps his arms around my body and grabs my waist, pulling me closer to him, "Hand it over."

I lean into a kiss with him and our lips barely touch before a knocking noise on the bedroom door halts our movements. I turn my head in the direction of the door but Sasuke just pulls my chin back.

"Hey. I need that kiss."

I smile at his cute face and peck him lightly on the lips.

"There." I say.

Sasuke pouts, "A real kiss, Naru."

"Don't get greedy now." I tease, "I have to save some for other people."

"Other people?" Sasuke furrows his eyebrows.

"Yup. You never know who might need a kiss from me when you're gone."

"Not funny, Naruto." He grumbles.

I giggle at his face, "That's not very nice of you Sasuke. Sharing is caring."

"I don't want to share."

"Why not?"

"Cuz you're mine." He asserts.

"Am I?"

"You are!" He puffs his chest out.

I love teasing him.

"Haha! I'm playing with you, Sasuke. Of course I'm yours." I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Promise not to let anyone else be with you while I'm gone." Sasuke demands cutely.

"Alright. As long as you promise not to fall for anyone who isn't me while you're gone."

Sasuke adds more, "Okay. Just as long as you never let a repeat situation with Suigetsu occur again."

Suigetsu. I haven't heard that name in a while. I almost forgot about him entirely.

"Like I'd ever. I already put that loser in his place." I scoff.

"Oh, did you?" Sasuke smirks, "Were you badass and sexy?"

"I'm always sexy..." I clear my throat, "...but, yes. I was badass."

"What did you do?"

"Well..." I think back to what happened at the mall and my face goes pale. Something tells me Sasuke won't like to hear about this.

"What's wrong?" He questions.

"I don't think you'll be happy hearing what happened, on second thought..."

"Tell me. I'm curious now." Sasuke urges.

"Ah, well... Suigetsu kinda—"

The bedroom door bursts open with an impatient Deidara on the other side of it. He crosses his arms and glares at the both of us.

"I've been knocking for the past two minutes! Could you two stop sucking face for one moment of your horny little lives and answer the damn door?!"

For once, I'm grateful that Deidara interrupted us. If I can just brush off this topic before Sasuke leaves, that would be great.

"We weren't sucking face, unfortunately. Naruto was just about to tell me about something." Sasuke corrects him, "Isn't that right, Naru?"

"Uhhh... yeah."

"Ugh. Well, whatever it is, wrap it up! Some stupid four eyes with grey hair is talking to Itachi like it's nobody's business. I want him out!" Deidara fumes.

"Kabuto is here already?" Sasuke's hold on me weakens.

"That's his name?" Deidara tilts his head, "He just arrived a few minutes ago. You know, when you two were too busy flirting over suitcases."

"How do you even know about that?" Sasuke asks.

"The walls in this apartment are paper thin. You can hear everything if you listen closely." His dark blue eyes widen, as if to freak us out, "There is zero privacy whatsoever. You can sometimes even hear our lesbian neighbors to the left getting it on."

"What?" I squint.

Deidara shakes his head, "Nevermind! Just hurry it up! You have to save Itachi from this bullshit awkward conversation!"

He scurries away and leaves the door wide open. Sasuke turns his attention back to me, "So, as you were saying..."

"Y-You want me to continue?"

"Yeah."

"But... D-Deidara said—"

"He's just exaggerating. My brother loves those tedious conversations with Kabuto." Sasuke explains, "Plus, the longer I stall Kabuto, the more time I have to stay here with you."

"I guess y-you're right..." I swallow, "I'll tell you about that time, then..."

I really hope he doesn't overreact or get mad.

"So... I crossed dressed again."

"You did? Did you take any pictures?"

"N-No..." I frown, "I was going out with... S-Sakura, Karin... and... Suigetsu."

"You willingly went to the mall with that bunch?" Sasuke raises an eyebrow.

"I was forced into it!" I scramble, putting my hands on my heated cheeks, "It wasn't as bad as you'd think though! Suigetsu just mildly flirted with me whole time and made me suck his dick l—"

"You sucked his dick?!" Sasuke yells in alarm.

"...l-lollipop! He bought a lemon lollipop shaped like a dick and made me suck it! That's it!" The words spill out of mouth.

Sasuke looks concerned, "Did he do anything else to you?!"

"B-Besides that... I guess he did try to force himself on me in the single stall bathrooms."

"He what?!"

"He tried to!" I recite, "All I did was t-trick him into thinking that we were gonna something sexual t-together and, at the height of the tension, I told him who I r-really was."

I glance up at Sasuke and he glares, not at me, but at what I told him.

"A-And... I left him stunned in the bathroom." I conclude the story, "H-He called me hot, still..."

"That's what happened?"

"Y-Yes..."

"You were definitely very badass, Naru." He compliments me.

"Oh, thank you, Sasuke."

The small smile on his face turns upside down and he looks deeply into my eyes, "But, mark my words, I'll get Suigetsu back for what he did to you."

"W-Wha— how!?"

"I'll do it while I'm overseas."

"You w-won't have the time for it..."

"I'll make the time." Sasuke squeezes my waist, "Anything to see that scum pay for his sexual assault on you."

"Y-You really don't have to, Sasu." I cup his face, "There's no way he can bother me now. We're very far from home."

"It's not about his return, Naruto. It's about revenge." He chuckles, "I'll beat that limp dick till he cries about even thinking about taking you away from me."

I know what the right thing to do would be to leave Suigetsu be and not bother ourselves with petty revenge. I know that, but...

I rub Sasuke's cheeks with my thumbs, "Please... make him regret ever putting his hands on me, Sasuke."

Sasuke's eyes widen, "Seriously?"

"Yes. I hate that son of a bitch." I dawn a glare at the thought of him, "He breached so many of my boundaries and... never paid the price for doing that. I bet he doesn't even know what he did wrong. I would love seeing his whiny ass all beaten up and sorry for everything that he did."

"Naru..." Sasuke still appears shocked.

I knit my brows at his expression, "Does that make me a bad person?"

"No, no! Not at all." He flushes, "Your assertiveness is actually somewhat of a turn-on..."

"So, you'll do it?" I ask.

"I'll do even worse, Naruto. So much so that you'll pity the poor thing."

"Thank you, Sasuke." I peck his lips again.

Sasuke comments on the short kiss, "That's not a thank you kiss."

"It's not?"

"This is a thank you kiss." Sasuke closes his eyes and mashes his lips against mine, stealing a high-pitched hum out of me. I can feel his soft lips knead rhythmically along my plump ones, his hot breath feathering my face. I part my lips, begging for him to capture my taste with his tongue. Sasuke does just that and I can taste his regal flavor swimming around with my tongue.

Sasuke tilts me back slightly and I hum sweetly, holding onto his neck snuggly. Strong hands reach down and grab one of my thighs, lifting it up in our natural arch backwards. I relish in his lovely taste and the feeling of fireworks exploding in my chest every time his perfect white teeth nibble down on my pink lips. The kiss becomes heated as our bodies rub against each other, Sasuke's hand squishing the thick skin of my thigh.

"Jesus fucking Christ."

Sasuke and I separate abruptly and look towards the bedroom door once again. Deidara stands there with a professional camera held up to his face, blocking his expression from us. He slowly lowers the camera and we are able to see the unenthusiastic simper on his face.

"You guys kiss so intimately..." He states.

"D-Deidara... uh..." I stumble on my words, still out of breath from the kiss, "W-Why do you have a camera?"

"Oh? This old thing?" He holds up the expensive looking camera, "It's just one of Itachi's old cameras. He lent it to me for no good reason."

"Did you..." Sasuke blinks rapidly, "...take pictures of us or...?"

"Oh yeah. I got your whole makeout session in a bunch of pictures." He shares casually, "Why? You wanna see?"

"Hell yeah." Sasuke says without hesitation, extending his hand forward, "Give it."

Deidara shakes his head, "You'll see once you leave this damn room and help me out with Itachi."

Those pictures ought to be strange. I don't think I'm the most photogenic person when I'm not smiling in pictures.

Sasuke caves, "Fine. We'll be out in a second."

"One."

Sasuke sighs, "A minute, then..."

Deidara frowns and crosses his arms, waiting by the door with an impatient tapping foot. Sasuke pulls the suitcase on his bed onto the floor and presses the button that extends the handle. He grabs my hand and walks along with me outside the bedroom door, the suitcase rolling dully on the black wood floors below.

"Finally!" Deidara huffs, "Let's go, Romeo."

Sasuke scowls at the nickname and we follow Deidara to the small living room where Kabuto and Itachi are. They are seen standing by the front door, talking up a storm. Kabuto glances to the side slightly and perks up when he sees Sasuke, adjusting his glasses and bowing his head.

"Sasuke-sama, there you are! I was worried that you had run away from me again." Kabuto smiles, "Are you ready to go?"

"Now?" I peep, glancing up at Sasuke.

Why so soon?

"Yes. Now." Kabuto nods, "We have a plane to catch."

Sasuke bites his inner cheek, "What time is the flight?"

Kabuto raises his wrist to his face and reads the time aloud, "It's in two hours, but the plane station is thirty minutes away from here."

"Then... can't we spare thirty minutes more?" Sasuke asks.

"No, sir." He shakes his head, "You know how long it takes inside the station to begin boarding. We'd be lucky to make it if we left right now."

"So... we have to go now?"

"Yes, sir."

Itachi chimes in, standing at the opposite side of the door, "It was nice seeing you after all this time, Kabuto."

"Likewise." He bows again and twists the doorknob open, looking back at me expectantly, "Sasuke-sama. Truly, we must be on our way now."

Sasuke looks down at me with a somber face, carefully scanning my face to see if I'll protest against this. I stare back at him with a forced smile and nudge him towards the door.

"Go, Sasuke. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure you want me to go?" He asks.

"Yes. Please go." I nod, digging my teeth in my bottom lip to hold back my tears.

Sasuke stays in the same spot and slowly walks towards the door, keeping a worried eye on me. Again, I flick my wrist to motion for him to go, still dawning that happy facade. Although I know Sasuke can see straight through my fake expression, he doesn't act on it for my sake. He knows that I'm holding back for a reason. That reason being that... this is for the best. If I make a big deal about his departure, it'll only be evermore difficult for him to leave. This is for our future. It's important.

Sasuke looks to the ground and his grip tightens on the handlebar on his suitcase. He follows Kabuto out the door and the three of us remaining in the room crowd by the door to watch them make it to the elevator. Deidara and Itachi wave back at him cheerily, but I stay silent, holding my hand to my chest. Sasuke and Kabuto enter the elevator and they both stand in the middle, their bodies facing the slowly closing elevator doors.

My heartbeat races and, on impulse, I shout out, "Wait!"

Sasuke flinches and immediately presses the button to make the elevator doors retract. Without any sense, I race out of the apartment door and meet Sasuke in the middle of the hallway. I crash into his chest softly and wrap my arms around his neck, squeezing him tightly and trying to inhale his distinctly regal smell. Sasuke does the same and embraces me with those loving arms of his, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

Sasuke's lips are directly next to my ear and I can hear them part, "Do you want me to stay?"

I take a deep breath and whisper back, "No... I just wanted a hug."

He chuckles softly, "Do you really want to see me gone that bad?"

"Yes. Go away, Sasuke." I smile, "Go away and become a business man for me— for our future family."

"I love you."

"I love you too..."

Sasuke tears away from me and kisses my forehead tenderly. I blush under the kiss and Sasuke retreats back to the elevator, standing next to the, now sweating, Kabuto. He waves at me and I timidly wave back. The elevator closes slowly and we keep waving, even up until I can see him through the small crack. Once the doors shut completely, my hand ceases its movements and lowers down to my side. I can hear the hollow patter of Deidara and Itachi's footsteps walking to me from their apartment door. Deidara slings his hand around my neck and pulls me into a side hug.

"Are you going to be okay, Naruto?" He asks.

"Y-Yeah..." I mumble, gripping my sweatshirt tightly.

"Then why are you crying?" He questions, staring worriedly into my eyes.

"I-I'm not—" I lift my fingers to my cheek and feel the wet tears that coat them. I didn't even notice. How long have I been crying?

"I-I'm sorry. I'm fine. I j-just—"

Itachi cuts me off, "No. You're upset. That much is obvious."

"But—"

"But..." He puts one of his hands on my shoulder, "That's understandable. You're going to be lonely without my brother."

Deidara sighs, "Damnit. You even look cute when you're crying. I almost don't want to reassure you."

"R-Reassure me?" I mutter, wiping my cheeks with my wrists.

"Well..." Deidara glances at Itachi for approval, "We were thinking of taking you to our photo shooting gig with the rest of our friends."

"W-What?" I look at the both of them.

"Would you prefer being with us instead of being left in complete lonesome while we're gone?" Itachi inquires.

"I-I don't know... You don't h-have to force yourselves to invite me along. I'd p-probably put a damper on the mood..."

The last thing I want to is to feel like a burden to Itachi and Deidara. They're already so generous by allowing me to stay with them while Sasuke is gone.

I don't have anything against accompanying them to their gig though... I'd probably make a fool of myself in front of their friends.

"No, we insist." Itachi urges me, "Come with us, Naru-chan~"

"All you'll have to do is stand by us, okay? It won't be that bad. You'll even get to see Itachi sell his soul to potential sponsors."

I bite my lip, "A-Are you sure?"

"Of course! Anything for my soon-to-be brother in law!" Itachi gushes.

No matter who says it, it still warms my heart.

"Okay..." I sniffle, "Thank you..."

I hope Sasuke will be fine without me. Although, for me, it hasn't really set in yet that I'll be on my own from now on. At least I have the comfort in knowing that he'll come back to me. Unlike before, where I was sure we were gonna be separated for good, this is only temporary. Not only will my beloved return to me, he'll come back with a well paying job. When you think of it like that, our situation suddenly seems amazing.

It's hard to say that I'll be fine, though.

I'll miss Sasuke. I'll miss him so much...

That teme better visit when he has the time! And... And call me everyday!

Hello, I'm back.

Yes. It's been a while, I know. Tear me up like a piece of paper, please. I deserve it.

I've been working on quite a few new books instead of this one, so that's why it took so long. My apologies for making you all wait.

Thank you for your endless patience. I hope to be able to update much quicker in the future.

On a completely different note, did you know that this book has already surpassed it's one year anniversary? It's so bizarre. I'm one year older than I was when I first started this. Wowza.

Anyway, I apologize for the long ass spiel and, as usual, thank you for all your consistent love and support.

Get some good sleep,

~ Author-chan.

P.S: Mafias? Omegaverses? Omegaverse Mafia?? You ask and you shall receive. Thank you for all your suggestions. I'm always open for more.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.2K 168 4
1.) This is not cannon. 2.) SPOILERS!! 3.) Remember the trend in my stories: If you see a ⚜ symbol at the end of the chapter title, IT'S SMUT. Here's...
33.1K 978 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...
17.3K 624 7
Cr: art fr. Ig; kei.xns Are you willing to still hold on when the other person doesn't even share your feeling in the slightest? Rate: Mature, 18+ D...
11K 137 12
this is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. This story came to me while I was trying to fall asleep the other night _____________________...