Rumors Larry Stylinson

De _wh0re4books_

{COMPLETED} Harry Styles- the single worst person alive according to Louis Tomlinson an English singer. In ev... Mais

prologue (irl, sm)
01 (irl)
03 (sm)
04 (irl)
05 (irl,sm)
06 (irl,sm)
07 (irl,sm)
07 pt 2
08 (sm)
09 (irl)
10 (irl,sm)
11 (irl)
12 (irl,sm)
13 (irl)
14 (irl,sm)
15 (irl,sm)
16 (irl)
17(irl,sm {smut scene})
18(irl)
19 (irl)
20 (irl)
21 (sm)
22(irl,sm)
epilogue (irl,sm)

02 (irl, sm)

1.7K 43 4
De _wh0re4books_

The next morning all 5 of the boys were headed to the airport early at 5am. Louis had barely slept that night, he kept tossing and turning, thinking about how he and Harry would have to spend so much time together. They boarded the flight at 7am, Liam next to Louis. Harry next to Zayn and Niall. 

Around an hour later Harry decided to switch seats with Liam so he could talk to Louis about the plan he had in mind for the media. 

"hey" Harry whispered not getting a response in return. He turned to see louis asleep, bags under his eyes as if hadn't slept last night. Harry shook him awake. "what the fook Li- Harry?" "yea Harry anyways up and about because we need to go over how we're gonna do this" I said pointing at us both. "we need to leave the airport together and probably head to one of our houses then go to beachwood cafe. We don't have to kiss until like the 3rd or 4th date its in the contract" I rambled, already having planned most of our 'date' last night. "right okay so why'd you come here then if you already have everything planned out?" Louis spoke rubbing his eyes. "because idiot we- i dont know actually. To tell you?" "are you asking me or telling me?" Louis spoke once more. "I'm- I don't know" Louis nodded turning towards the window staring at the view. Harry just stared at louis unintentionally taking in every detail. He was snapped out of his trance when Louis tapped his shoulder. "should we click a picture and post it so it's more believable?" I just nodded and he took out his phone taking a selfie of us both. "what should I caption it?" " don't caption it make it supenseful, oh and disable the comments" he just nodded.

louist91

291k likes

comments disabled for this post

fans were shocked at the post, fan pages already reposting the picture tagging them.

"Looks like it worked, I'm already tagged in like a 100 posts" I said, louis chuckled, that made me smile. Maybe this won't be as bad as i thought.

The flight must have landed because I woke up to find myself leaning on Louis and everyone standing up getting ready to leave. "Tomli- Louis" I whispered as I shook him. "hm?" "we've landed lou- louis" I quickly corrected myself. "right yea lets get on with it then" he said collecting our handbags heading out the isle seat. I just stared at him, feeling something in my stomach when he suddenly looked at me with his hand out. "what?" I asked. "the paps are out we should start the 'fake thing' now" he said and I felt a pang in my chest. why did that hurt? never mind. I nodded taking his hand when I felt another weird sensation in my stomach. What is happening to me?

As we exited the airport the media swarmed us, blasting their questions. We ignored them and headed to our car. The moment we sat down Louis quickly untangled our hands going on his phone texting someone, Liam probably. I felt uneasy when he left my hand like I wanted to keep holding it. What the fuck is happening.

I zoned out only to be gotten back to reality by Louis who was signalling we reached my house. We had decided we would head to my house after the airport then the cafe. I was surprised to see that Louis' clothes were in my room too, along with a note which read, 'Louis will be staying here for the remainder of the relationship.' Guess we were really doing this huh. 

I'm gonna go ahead and change yea?" Louis said "K".  He came out dressed in a black and white sweatshirt, track pants and his usual white trainers and a baseball cap. Not gonna lie he was pretty cute. Fucking hell I think I'm broken.

 "I'll get ready and then we'll head to beachwood" "K" damn this was awkward. I came back out in a few minutes dressed in a sweatshirt, black jeans and a beanie. Louis was staring at me weirdly. Was there something on my face? "Uhm Louis? You ready?" "what? oh yea lets go" okayyy that was- unusual. I grabbed my wallet and we left for the cafe.

After we ordered our food we sat down trying to clear the very obvious tension in the air. "You were great at the show by the way, never got to tell you" Lou said smiling. Wait- Lou? Yea I'm definitely malfunctioning. "Thanks, you were great too, first time I heard your album, I have to admit you did a great job" I replied, his smile widening before falling apart. "I just wanted to apologize for what I said backstage. I didn't mean it, I was just shocked to see you after all this while, sorry." I said quickly wanting to get that off my chest. For some reason knowing that Louis was upset because of me made me upset too. "It's okay, I'm used to it" he said looking down. "Wait? Used to it?" "Yea, you know I'm used to getting hate for being a 'fame obsessed' singer." he said slightly annoyed. I felt bad, it technically was my fault that we fell apart, truth be told Louis was a great person and really good company. I just don't know what I was thinking. I should've stood up for him, instead I laughed. "I'm sorry" I said, the only words coming to my mouth. "It's okay, I mean I was petty too." he chuckled. I smiled slightly.

"Your food sir" the waitress called. "Ah yes thank you- Nicole" Louis said smiling at her. I was hit with a familiar feeling in my stomach, what was happening? "Hazza? The food" "Hazza?" i questioned slightly amused. I didn't mind it obviously I was just dazzled. "yea, the media's outside so we gotta keep this up" of course. It was for the 'fake dating'. I'd almost forgotten we were here for our 'date' and not hanging out like we used to. "right yea cool, I guess I'll call you Loubear" "Really? Out of everything you chose Loubear?" he laughed. Something about seeing him happy made my stomach feel like it exploded, in a good way. 

We finished up and walked outside, suddenly being faced with flashing cameras and questions like 'Are you both dating?' 'did you guys sort out the feud you had?'  'were you guys on a date' 

I felt Louis grab my hand taking us away from the paps. I smiled at the contact, looking at him intently. We walked home in silence, occasionally smiling at each other every time we saw cameras.

"There's gonna be a lot of that now isn't there?" Lou asked. "Yep" I said popping out the 'p' 

"By the way we can share my room if you want or you can have the room opposite to mine" I spoke, silently hoping he'd agree to share the room. Why? I have no bloody clue myself.

"I guess we can share, we should get to know a lot more about each other and what better way to do so than spending every moment with each other" I really couldn't tell whether he was being sarcastic or not. I just chuckled, nodding like an idiot.

Louis ended up sleeping in my room since apparently the room opposite mine was filled with boxes of clothes and music stuff for Louis to use while he was here.

"So, I guess we're living together." "Yea I guess so"

We spent the next few hours trying to get to know as much about each other, like the fact that Louis hated avocados for very very confusing reasons, he was planning for world tours and festivals, his favourite colour is green, he cannot cook for the love of god and he likes to be sarcastic in all the wrong moments.

I told him about myself too, like how my favourite colours were blue and orange, I loved to cook and that I used to work in a bakery, I was also looking for better shows for my job.

I cracked a few knock knock jokes along the way too, to which he called them stupid and unfunny while simultaneously laughing. We were getting along well and for a while I completely forgot that this was for the contract and that he wouldn't willingly hang with me, we hated each other. Then why did I feel butterflies in my stomach every time we held hands, or anytime he laughed and smiled? This is not real! Get that in your head Hazza. I liked the way Louis called me Hazza, it made me feel content.

SNAP OUT OF IT! This is fake, plus it's the first date- you cannot fall for him. I hate when Zee is even remotely right.

Today was great. I learned a lot about Harry. We hung out like civilians, without going at each other's throats. I felt comfortable when I was with him. Oh fooking hell Lou- it's been one day, tomorrow we'll probably be back to normal, ignoring each other unless the media was around. I had forgiven Harry for that 'feud' we had long ago, without him even apologizing. I just realized it was stupid and childish. He still hated me though, sorry hates me. It's all fake don't forget that Lou. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

75.3K 2.8K 26
Louis and Harry hate each other. When their best friends start dating (Liam and Zayn) they have to pretend to like each other. little did they know t...
720K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
14.3K 679 42
Harry Styles has it all. He's a famous popstar and he's using his voice to make the world better, which is what he's always wanted. The only thing he...
2.2M 84.5K 32
Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, except when it comes to one thing. Louis Tom...