𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 ━━━ᴄᴏᴍɪ...

Par chxrrylipps

───────╮ : *: ・゚ ˖ ⋆ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ ؘ {𝘚𝘐𝘌𝘙𝘙𝘈 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏} ▬▬▬ ┊┊☽  * ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀɢᴇ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ˚      ˚... Plus

RULES & FORMS
CAST
⌒*・゚CAST ᵖᵗ ²
UPDATE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER ONE

1.4K 32 367
Par chxrrylipps

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

━━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋━━

All rights to @CHXRRYLIPPS

──────- ˏˋ 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ˊˎ -──────
Before we start there are a couple of things I would like to say. First off I changed Dylan’s age to 17, it just made more sense with the friend group he has.

Second off, I would like to say I tried to include all the main characters. Whether it be if they had a small speaking part or a large one, everyone had a part.

I promise you that the farther we get into the story the more parts everyone will have, just be patient with me.

If i’m not a very good writer, i’m sorry. I tried my best and it might seem like I’m all over the place but trust me. Okay! Now onto the story
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐲𝐦
𝟗:𝟎𝟎 𝐚.𝐦.

“First off, I would like to say good morning and welcome back to another year at Sierra High School. Most of you here don’t know me but I’m sure by the end of this day i’ll at least have the chance to talk to each of you once. Whether it be at this moment or somewhere when we start our academic lesson."

"Many of you have more experience than I do when it comes to this school. Considering there's no entering freshman's, I'm the newest they come.” Ms. Thatcher waited for any laughs in the audience. The only ones came from the few teachers that stood on the back of the stage.

“As we start this school year, I would love for each and every student to keep in mind the progress and the change that we as a school need to see. I know the trouble that each of you have faced, the things you’ve done to make you a perfect candidate for this school.”

“But we aren’t looking back. From this day on should we not dwell on your past. Nor will we continue on the same path of self destruction or depreciation."

"Focus on what you could do as students to make the environment and the people around you, able to function in a superior way that will make you successful in the future.”

“And as we enter what could be our second, third or Last years of school, we will look back and tell your kid that you went to one of the best schools in St. Louis."

"From here on out we will look forward, not back. It’s going to take everything in me to make that happen. As students I need your help. Your help to be the brightest. Your help to be the greatest. Your help to be the Smartest.” Ms. Thatcher paused to gather her words.

“In conclusion, I’m going to make this school better than it’s ever been. Better Grades, better test scores, better attendance and we the Sierra Serpents can make that happen.”

“Yeah!” Miss. Davis cheered to spur on the wave of students who sat there bored.

“Okay…” She huffed into the microphone, “Please meet with your homeroom teacher at nine-thirty to get your schedules."

"Now our head cheerleader will send us off with another inspiring cheer.” The students exited the gym as the assembly faded out by the sounds of Jolie spelling out the school's name.

“How was it?” Nolan asked at his usual position on top of the lockers.

“Honestly, Not as Bad as it could be but I wish I Wouldn't have had to go.” Robyn complained. She leaned against one of the lockers that her friend laid upon.

“But you know how Miss. Davis is,” She gave the widest smile she could, imitating the teacher.

“You don’t have to go. But I really think you should. It'll be lots of fun.”

“Screw her, you should’ve just skipped anyways.” The other said bluntly.

“Miss. Da-”

“Miss. Davis is a very nice lady. Questionable. But I think you should respect her, De’Neil.” Robyn turned around, looking for the voice that had cut into their conversation. Ariel Stood amongst the pair, Dylan hanging over his back in a piggy back ride position.

“Nobody asked you to welcome yourself into our conversation anyways.”

“I came to ask Robbie Rotten something but you seem to have ruined my mood.” The teen furrowed his brow as he let Dylan off his back.

“I’ll see you later, Dyl Pickle.”

“Come on, man. Why don’t you ask her.” Dylan pleaded with him.

Nolan slid down from the lockers. He tilted his chin up as a smirk graced his face.“He’s a pussy. Just let him runawa-” Ariel lunge at the teen quickly, tackling him to the floor in what seemed like a second.

“FIGHT!!” Robyn yelled and a circle of students formed around the pair.

It wasn’t long before Ms. Thatcher came to break up the struggle, she pushed through the crowd and forced her way through.

“Enough!” The principal yelled as she pulled them off one another. “It’s the first day of school, I would suggest you both act like you are in a building and show some respect for the people around you.”

Blood dripped down Nolans nose and the side of his lip had been cut open, Ariel had had several scratches and cuts around his neck and face.

“He asked me to punch him!” Ariel shouted.

“Just so I could beat your fucking ass down!”

“My office! The both of you.” Ms. Thatcher pushed them both towards the direction.

“Get to homeroom! Everyone!” She said in an urgent tone.

The principal turned around to find a small teen standing in front of her. Her brown hair cascaded down her shoulders. The girl was well dressed in a chiffon pink dress that was complimented by a fluffed cardigan.

“Good Morning, Ms. Thatcher.” She gave her a toothless smile, “I’m Elizabeth Amarillo. Your speech was so intriguing this morning.”

Elizabeth pulled out a small box from her cardigan pocket, “This is for you.” She smiled.

“Why thank you, Elizabeth.” She grabbed the small box and pushed it into her blazer.

“It’s one of the finest bracelets at tiffanies. I hope you like it.”

“That’s very nice of you Elizabeth, But I think you should be getting to class.” Ms. Thatcher said Nicely and she scooted her along.

In the Principal's office

“You know this is a very bad start to the new school year.” Ms. Thatcher scolded as she sat at her large mahogany desk. The woman's elbows resting in an upright position.

The two boys sat with nothing to say to the principal. “Did either of you pay attention to my speech this morning?”

Nolan rolled his head back in annoyance, “Of course we didn’t pay attention to that shit.”

She squinted her eyes at the teen, “It was mandatory for all students to attend the assembly this morning.”

“Am I supposed to care?”

She cocked her head to the side, biting the inside of her cheek in annoyance.

“Well, Since you don’t young man, We’ll see how much you care when I give you both three days of detention.” Ms. Thatcher sat back in her chair and crossed her arms.
There was silence between the three of them. Ms. Thatcher felt like she had gained a point in the match.

“Is that supposed to be a lot?” Ariel started to snicker with the thought, “I had detention for two weeks once. Three days is nothing.” he hopped out of the chair and started towards the door, opening it to leave.

“Thanks, Emma. I’ll take my regular seat in detention.”

Nolan did the same as Ariel, he stood by the door and gave her a smirk. “Look, you’re new. The last one only lasted a month.” He paused, taking off his sunglasses and giving her a chance for his words to sink in.

“They always get in here and say, ‘things are going to be different.’”

He deepened his voice in a doofy way to convey his point, “Blah, blah, blah. They start thinking that’ll turn this place around, but guess what?...they fail miserably.” He put his sunglasses back on. “They’re either scared off by us or influenced and get caught. Except for Mr. Gadson, He was shot.”

“So here’s a piece of advice, Don’t...Just don’t try. Because you will fail.” She stood gazing at him as she bit the inside of her cheek. “And don’t use the teachers restroom, it’s a bit undeveloped.” he added.

She shook Her head, trying to regain her confidence again. “Well, I am going to make a difference in this school, young man. I don’t have a choice.” She swallowed briefly, “Starting today.”

“Well, good luck.” His voice was full of nonchalant care and doubt as he walked out the door.

Ms. Thatcher sat back in her chair, she rubbed at her eyes with her fingertips as her thoughts went rampited. It seemed as if she sat there for minutes, until there was a knock on her door.

“Ms. Thatcher, I'm here to do the announcements. It’s been my job since freshman year.”

“Come in.” She called back to the girl at the door. “Thank you, Raeyln.”

“No problem Ms.T.” She started with the pledge of allegiance, Of course like any other school. Ms. Thatcher started to feel relieved at the bit of normalcy.

“Today for lunch is a hospital visit, because that’s probably what you’ll get if you eat it.” The principal whipped her head around after hearing her comment, “But in all seriousness people, it's baked Ziti. If you remember last year's fiasco, you’ll avoid it at all cost.”

“Cheerleading sign ups are next week. If you’re interested in being as bitchy as Elizabeth is, please talk to Ms. Murrary in room eight.

"Student council is also seeking council members for the current school year, if for some reason you like this school please talk to Miss. Aria.”

“This is Rae signing off, and Ye-Joon, I know you have one of my pens. I’m coming after it!” She clicked off the speaker button and looked back at Ms. Thatcher who gave her an angry look. She looked around nervously,

“Yes?” She sighed and turned back to the two chairs in front of her. “Have a seat, Raeyln.”

“I know exactly what you’re going to say. It’s been my job since I got here and I know how good I am at it. Ms. Thatcher! I thank you for giving me a raise!” She stood up abruptly from the chair, sticking her hand out. Ms. Thatcher just stared at her. The woman's eyebrows raised, telling the teen she had no idea what she was talking about.

“I think that we need more of a-” She stopped herself, trying to think of the word that she was looking for.

“Respectful message for the morning announcements. I don’t think you’re a good fit for this job.”

“I read ya loud and clear, Ms.T. I assure you I'll jazz it up tomorrow.”

“I don’t think you understand.”

“Yeah, Yeah I get you.” Raelyn said as she made her departure from the room. Ms. Thatcher exhaled through her nose, staring off tiredly to the wall in front of her.

The day went on as usual. Getting to know you games or other lame activities to supposedly get to know students who had been in the school for years. It was currently lunch, for some the best and worst time of the day.

“Baked Ziti again?” Francis mumbled as he lowered his nose to the Italian dish.

“Didn’t you hear the announcements this morning?” Layla stood at the end of the line waiting for her friend.

“Look! There's Warren!” She shouted as she waved her arms in the air trying to catch his attention. They ultimately took a seat beside him.
Warren had pushed his Lunch aside and seemed to be struggling with whatever he was doing on the paper below him.

“Did you hear me?” He looked up to see the two sitting across from him.

“To be honest Lay, I didn’t even know you were here.” He joked with the girl, who placed her hand on her chest in mock pain.

“What are you working on?” Francis grabbed a hold of the paper that rested on the table.

“English, Ms. Murray.”

“Here give it to me.” He looked back at Francis and slid it to his wandering eyes.

“This is easy stuff.”

“Maybe for you, the only thing I can focus on in her class is not falling asleep.”

“You can’t stay away from class for two seconds?” Dylan stood above them and Ariel beside him.

“Not quite.” He simply answered, “Whatcha need?”

“Listen, Rumor has it there's going to be a dance on friday.” He leaned half his chest off the table, engaging closer in the group.

“That's not a rumor. There’s been posters all over the school.” Layla remarked.

“You’re ruining the aesthetics, Lay!” He put his hand up in front of her, in a joking manner. She pushed it away.

“But that’s not what I'm talking about. I’m talking about the after party. Everyones going to be there.”

“I don’t know how I feel about everyone being there.” The writer said in a weary voice. He wasn’t comfortable in large crowds especially with some of the cliques in the school.

“Where’d you manage to throw it this time?” Layla questioned.

“It-”

“He doesn’t even have a place!” Ariel loudly interrupted him as he leaned in beside Dylan.

“Shhh! I’m taking care of that right now!”

“This is why I'm alway telling you to ditch the party scene and just spend time with me. We can practice some jumps on the roof.”

“I like going to parties and I said we’ll do that as soon as I'm done here.” He stopped talking for a minute, trying to gather his thoughts.

“Who’s parents aren’t psycho? Mine are pretty normal but they’re all the way in florida.”

“Estella?” Layla questioned and the group began to look around for the girl who sat by herself at a table behind them.

“Hey! Star!” She looked up at them, giving Dylan a snarky look that accompanied her attitude.

“I have a proposition for you, of course you know about the party on friday-”

“I have a proposition. Turn around, fuck off, and leave me alone.” The teen simply said over him. Dylan did as instructed without saying anything. His cheeks had a light red glow.

"That went well." He cleared his voice.

“HEY HOTTIE, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” The group turned to look at who Ariel was shouting at.

Ye-Joon, stopped dead in his tracks and made his way over, throwing something at him.

“No fair! When the hell did you even have time to take my wallet?” He was quite shunned as he investigated it further.

“Biology, Dumbass. Yeessh, what happened to your neck?” He ran his finger along the harsh red marks that ran on either side.

“I got into a fight with Nolan this morning.”

“Yikes, How much did the Thatchernater give you?”

“Three Days. We had it worse with the last principle. He practically made detention our homeroom.”

Ye-Joon tilted his head, remembering the extremities of everything they did last year. “We got to spend more time together.”

“C'était la meilleure partie.”

“Hey! Can you two stop flirting and help me with this?” Dylan interrupted the pair as they began to be confined in their own circle.

“Dylan! Didn’t see you there. Any updates?” He extended his fist for the other to bump with his.

“There's a party on friday.” He said with his eyebrows furrowed. “But I don’t have a place.”

“Look, I don’t understand how that mind of yours functions the way it does. But considering the disorders and all.”

He tilted his head to the side, “It could just be me but shouldn’t you have the place before declaring there's a party?”

“I don’t think it's just you, it’s a little-” Warren stopped to gather his words. “Strange?”

“Mark my words! This party is happening Friday and it will be the most explosive thing you’ve ever seen! It’s simple really, I just have to ask someone.” He looked around the lunch room, seeming to try and find something.

“Why don’t you make a list of everyone who could potentially say yes?” Layla suggested. Without a moment to spare, Ariel snatched the English work from below Francis.

“Don’t worry we’ll give it back.” He reassured Warren as they began to list the people they had in mind. After a few minutes, they had a small group of people left.

“Wait! Why are we writing this?” Dylan questioned as he gave his friend a confused look. “We have someone right in front of us!” He smiled at Francis, who had been staring blankly at nothing through most of the conversation.

“No way! Don’t look at me like that-”

“Look, A little birdy told me you have a thing for a certain blonde that you stare at during history.  If you give your “house” Dyl Pickle here will get you a date.”

His face seemed to glow red with each word that Ariel spoke. He put his head in his hands and exhaled sharply at the decision he was forced to make.
“Fine! Just let me work some things out with my family.”

“Great! I promise you that Robyn will be eating you with a spoon by friday.” Dylan exclaimed as he began to pull Ariel and Ye-Joon away from the table. “We have to spread the word, so we’ll be seeing yah.”

“Are you seriously going to do it?” Warren asked the still embarrassed teen.

“Yes.” He simply stated and Layla’s eyes widened as she looked around the cafeteria.

“Don’t get me wrong, Francis. I like Robyn and all but you’re head of the yearbook staff and usually have straight a’s in your classes. Do you really want to add “Dated the school Slut as part of your resumé?” Her feelings were very prominent on her face as she questioned his decision.

“Let's face it. I’m not cool, I don’t even smoke or anything beyond that. This’ll bring me somewhat closer to being popular.” as they began to gather there things before time was up.

The bell rang and the students scurried from the table. One girl let the others go on before her. She sat a couple of seats down from Layla and Francis, she was able to hear the whole conversation and was able to go unnoticed by the group. The teen gave a devilish smile as she stood up from the table, catching up with her clique to carry out her devilish plan.

“You won’t believe what I heard at lunch.” Elizabeth seemed to whisper to Rachel as she took her usual seat in Geometry.

She closed her blush palete immediately, “Is it the one about Lyric?” Elizabeth stopped and furrowed her brows.

“No, Tell me that after. This one is about that whore, Robyn.” She scoffed at the name.

“I heard from a direct source that she promised to have sex with Francis in exchange for being invated to a party.” Rachel’s eyes widened in disbelief at the news.

“No way! I’m just gonna have to text Richard!” She immediately picked up her phone to do so.

~+~

Richard sat bored staring at the informational video that Ms. Cevastine had played for the class.

His phone suddenly lit up and a message popped up from Rachel. His eyes widened at what the message said, giving it a smirk and replying quickly without trying to be seen.

He opened up his notebook, tearing out a piece of paper and jotted down the information before he folded it and passed it along to Amare. She scoffed in disbelief as she read the note.

~+~

“I heard from Richard that Robyn is basically prostituting herself in school. She told Francis that in order for them to do that something something she needs something in return. He’s throwing a whole party for her on friday.” Amare said as she sat with Lyric in the gym.

“Poor girl, do you think she needs money?” Lyric asked, the sympathy could be heard in her voice.

“I also heard that she’s trying to get Layla into the business too.”

“Hold on, bugga-boo. I don’t think Lay Lay would be into that sort of thing.” Karolina cut into the conversation.

“I’ve seen the idiotic people she’s always with, it might as well be true.” Amare mumbled, but loud enough for the other’s to hear.

“Layla’s just so lovely, it’s honestly so shocking to hear-”

“Don’t you worry, Lyric! I will get to the bottom of this!” Karolina interrupted her, trying to do her best heroic stance.

After Gym, Karolina faced the large cluttered hall as everyone was at their locker. She squinted her eyes at the large crowd, searching for her friend.

“LAYLA!” She yelled as soon as she spotted the blonde leaning against her locker talking to Nick.

“What?” What’s wrong?” She said in a frantic voice as she saw Karolina rushing to her.

“Is it true?! Please tell me it’s not true!” Karolina grabbed onto her shoulder doing her best fake cry on her.

“What’s true?! Karol- Just tell me!”

“I heard from Amare who heard from Richard who-”

“Okay, Just get to the point.” She laughed.

“That you’ve been considering prostituting yourself and you’ve been getting pointers from Robyn.”

She could feel her face start to get hot as Karolina finished talking. “You heard that from Amare?” Layla asked, she tried to hide her anger as she answered with a simple yes.

“What’s going on?” Nick asked, his voice rather serious.

Layla sighed as she began to tell the story from the beginning, How everything started when they were at lunch previously in the day. He furrowed his brows and seemed to have the same reaction that Layla had with the rumors being spread about Robyn. He looked beyond the hallway for the dear girl that he'd been ever so attached to, Robyn Stewart.

~+~

“Hey, Dylan, Ariel. ” Robyn made a stop where Ariel waited patiently for Dylan as he looked around in his locker, she stood on the other side of the opened door.

“Hey.” They greeted back as he fidgeted with his belongings.

“Dylan, Did you take your Medicine?” She asked kindly.

“Yup.”

“Bipolar and ADHD?”

“I think so.” He simply answered.

“Good.” She slammed his locker door, making Dylan jump back at her sudden change in demeanor. “Then tell me what the hell is going on!”

“What are you talking about?” he asked frantically.

“Apparently, Francis is throughing a party in my honor as a payment for sex. Not to mention I’m prostituting myself around school and trying to get Layla to do the same.” She squinted her eyes at the teen and exhaled sharply.

"Who-"

"Nick told me!" He spotted his friend who simply shrugged.

"Sorry, bud. But she does need an explanation." Dylan just stood quiet, trying to gather the right words to say to her.

“Dylan William Ledger, You better explain your-”

“It was Ariel’s idea!” He raised his hands up in front of his chest.

“Are you serious?! The party was your idea!” Ariel retaliated back at his friend who put all the blame on him.

“You’re the one who threw Francis in there!” Robyn stood listening with her arms crossed waiting for an explanation as the boys went back and forth.

She suddenly felt a towering presence from behind her.

Robyn turned around and was faced with Mr. Thornhil standing behind her, his arms crossed across his chest as he looked down at the girl. “Ms. Thatcher wants you in her office immediately.”

Thank you so much for reading! So as you know there's a dance and after party happening on friday. If you don't want your character to go, please tell me. Comment it, DM me. Just please let me know.

Plus, Cheerleading and student council are up for your character to sign up. Just tell what position they’re trying out for. This could also happen further down the line with sports as well, if it works.

Please be active and comment if you want your character to be more active in the story.

Today happens to be Robyn's birthday, so I wanted to make sure I updated on her birthday. Happy Birthday to her. Happy birthday dear Robyn. Happy birthday to her.

I made a post publicly about it as well as on my instagram. (If you want to follow me my name is @chxrrylipps) Thank you so much for reading and i’ll see you soon on the next page!
~Olivia

P.S. Opinions are still open, please do those. Please message me if you have questions or need help

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

48.9K 1.3K 44
❝ 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? ❞ ───✰✰✰✰✰─── 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴...
81.9K 2.4K 25
"𝙄 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪." "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩...
22 0 9
𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒽 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝑀𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒩𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈. 𝒜𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓊𝓈𝑒...
670K 13.4K 18
𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵...