Pieces Together

Bởi xshivaniex

ᴛʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ: (ɴ.) ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ____________________ "Avery" I said sternly when I... Xem Thêm

Main Characters Aesthetics
Trigger Warnings/ Author's Note
Dedication
1|| Drug Dealer
2|| Caramel Latte
3|| Gang Meeting
4|| Family Reunion
5|| Mommy Issues
6|| A Sibling Bond
7|| Plips Gas Station
8|| Carissa
9|| Murder
10|| Trouble
11|| Babysitting
12|| I'm Bored
14|| Enemies or Not?
15|| His Definition Of Fun
16|| Punishment
17|| Enemies With Benefits
18|| The Call
19|| Interrogation
20|| Mission: Abort Plan
21|| The Breakdown
22|| Favorite Cousin
23|| Secrets and Lies
24|| Drunk in Love
25|| The Snake
26|| One Rule
27|| Rock Bottom
28|| Another Secret
29|| A Tease
30|| The Red Dragon
31|| A Race to Remember
32|| Yes Sir
33|| Falling in Love?
34|| Beg
35|| Let Me Hold You
36|| I Lied
A/N
37|| Breathe
38|| Five Minutes
A/N
39|| Tears
A/N

13|| The Reapers

70.6K 1.3K 5.5K
Bởi xshivaniex

"I think I should start sucking dick for money" Matteo said taking a sip of the whiskey in his glass.

I let out a small laugh taking a sip of my drink as well. Music blasted through the walls and the led lights rapidly changed colors.

Screams of people downstairs on the dance floor could be heard but it was muffled by the thick walls.

"You sucked mines for free" I reminded him and he gave me a side glare. Matteo sat not to far from me on my right. One of the buttons on his shirt was open and leaned forward his elbows resting on his lap.

"You're right and I never got any money" he stammered. Why did he want money for sucking my dick? I sucked his and I still didn't get any.

"And?" I questioned and he smirked.

"Pay up pretty boy" he said motioning to his hand. I raised my eyebrows and he licked his lips. Sighing I pulled out my wallet from my pocket hesitantly.

"How much you want?" I asked. He better say about fifty dollars.

"Two hundred." he answered and my eyes widened.

"Two hundred!?" I exclaimed and he shrugged his shoulders.

"It was good dick" he said and I took a breath taking out two hundred dollar bills from my wallet.

"I need a sugar daddy" Java whined coming in from the door and plopping down on the red sofa. He spread his legs placing his hands on either side of him and tossed his head back. He sat on my left.

(Ace's Outfit)

(Matteo's Outfit)

(Java's Outfit)

"Java you are rich as fuck" I muttered and he rolled his eyes. We were all rich, why these two idiots would want more money is beyond me.

We all sat in the VIP section of my club awaiting the arrival of Viper. I didn't have a plan but I did have eyes on all the entrances and exists. This was definitely not a good idea but I still went along with it.

"So?" Java rolled his eyes.

What is up and these people rolling their fucking eyes.

"Can you be my sugar daddy?" Java questioned.

"No." I answered and he looked at me offended.

"Do I have to call you 'daddy' like Matteo does to convince you?" he questioned and Matteo spit out his drink. He coughing and started patting his chest.

"No Java." I answered and he frowned looking down.

"You two always want something" I muttered.

"Says the one who is in love with their childhood best friend" Java fired back.

"I'm not in love with her" I defended.

"Sure" Matteo said.

"How many time was it you almost kissed her?" Java questioned.

"Remind us again will you" Matteo smiled.

"This is why I don't tell you guys shit" I murmured and Java broke out a smile but quickly changed his facial expression to a neutral one.

"You love us" Matteo chimed getting up from the sofa and coming over to me. He sat on my lap wrapping one of his arm around my shoulder and kissed the side of my head.

"Unfortunately" I replied.

Matteo got off my lap and sat back on the sofa. Just then there was a knock on the door and Carissa came waltzing in.

She took slow seductive steps and I twisted my face in disgust. She came over to me and sat on my lap just as Matteo did but this time I didn't like it, not one bit.

"Ace" she purred and I rolled my eyes motioning my head to her.

Matteo and Java's gun clicked and Carissa let out a shaky breath. The both stood at the side of her, their guns aimed at her temple.

"You have five seconds to get off my lap or they are shooting you dead" I warned.

"And you know that the three deadly Reapers don't bluff" I added and she got off my lap immediately.

Good.

Matteo and Java kept their guns aimed at her and she looked down at me with a scowl on her face.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

"Get over it Carissa, you cheated and we broke up three years ago" I said emphasizing on the "three years".

"Always a fucking bitch" she growled slamming her heel on the carpet.

"Go run back to that manipulating woman you call your sister" I snapped and she stormed out the room holding up her middle finger.

"What's up with her?" Java questioned. Both Java and Matteo tucked their guns back in their pockets sitting back down and I sighed.

"She's obsessed that's what" I answered. We broke up three years now and she still tries to either hook up with me to seduce me to get back with her.

"I can't believe thee 'Ace Kingston' a.k.a the Night Reaper got cheated on" Java stated and I couldn't believe it myself.

"Me neither" Matteo agreed.

"Yeah but I would never cheat" I said and they nodded their heads. Not after seeing how much it affects a relationship. I saw that first hand and gave me the warning to never fall in love.

"Look at us, the three deadly Reapers" Matteo whispered but still audible enough to for Java and I to hear.

'The Three Deadly Reapers'

That's what they called us.

The Night Reaper. Ex-leader of one of the biggest gangs now leader of the American Mafia. Only attacks at night and is one of the top most feared citizen in New York, I'm the Night Reaper.

The Sin Reaper. One of the best hackers and manipulators. He can make you do sinful things without even realizing it. That's Java Astor.

The Grim Reaper. He's an skilled assassin. Quiet and observant, he attacks unknowingly and can slit your throat before you can remind yourself to blink. That's Matteo Hasler.

When people hear that 'The Three Deadly Reapers' were coming. They run, and they hide. Many are afraid but some, they are afraid of what dark secret we'll get out of them.

"Yeah look at us" I muttered.

"Hey isn't that Avery" Java said pointing out the glass window. In the VIP room no one could see in, but we can see out.

Standing up I stood near the window and saw Avery and Violet dancing in the center of the club.

They grinded against each other and moments later their lips attached to one another. I looked away quickly and sat back down utterly confused.

"Why is she here?" Matteo asked.

"I don't know" I responded.

"She's not safe here, she just put an open target on her back" Java pointed out and I sighed rubbing my eyes.

"Does this day get any better" I whispered to myself.

"Java" I called out.

"Make sure people are guarding the doors, if they see Viper. Stop him and take him to the warehouse. Dead or Alive." I ordered and he nodded his head.

Getting up he walked out the room. Matteo stared up at the ceiling and I scrunched my face in disgust at his sad expression.

"What's up with you?" I questioned.

"Violet" he answered.

"Blondie?, seriously?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Yes" he said and I let out a small laugh.

"Go keep an eye on the security cameras" I ordered and he smirked getting up.

"Yes sir" he answered walking out the room.

What the hell did I do to these men?

If Viper is actually going to be here tonight, that means I'm putting Avery's life at risk and mines. Also all the lives of my men and women.

Viper's main goal is to kill us both and some part of me pushed myself to protect her.

Why did I want to protect?

I need to remind myself that I hate her. I do. I hate her. She means nothing to me.

Why am I lying to myself?

My phone rang in my pocket and I got it out and swiped on accept.

"Ace what the hell were you thinking?" Aunt Mar yelled into the phone.

"I didn't know she would be here" I answered.

"You're suppose to be protecting her not leaving her to round up dead" She said.

"You don't think I know that?" I asked my voice raising a little.

"She has an open target on her back right now Ace" She said.

"I know" I said my voice coming out in a whisper.

"Marcus is not happy about this" She said.

Of course he wouldn't. His daughter comes into my club where Viper is suppose to be as well and dances in the middle of the room where anyone can see her.

"I know" I replied and I hung up the call.

Walking out the room, I went down the stairs and then down the corridor that led to my office.

Sitting at my desk I pulled up all security cameras and checked through each one looking for Viper in any frame but he wasn't.

A part of me knew this was a set up and the other part knew that something was wrong but not because Viper wasn't here but because he is somewhere out there.

Pulling back out my phone I quickly dialed Aunt Mar's number and I hoped she would pick up.

"Ace" she greeted.

"Where's Lilly?" I questioned.

"She's fine" she answered and 'fine' wasn't enough for me.

"What is she doing?" I asked.

"She's watching a Disney movie, eating popcorn while cuddling with Marco" she explained and I sighed a relief.

"She's safe with us don't worry" Aunt Mar reassured.

"Okay" I answered and she ended the call.

Knowing that Lilly is safe relieve flooded my heart. It felt like a small portion of the weight on my shoulders were lifted.

Tonight go could two ways. One, nothing happens, Viper doesn't show up and everyone leaves here unharmed or two, Viper shows up but with an army and no one leaves here tonight alive.

This was ridiculous. Viper has grown smarter and stronger over the years but I just hope he remains as clueless as he is when he goes to attack someone.

Loosing someone else wouldn't hurt me but it would knowing I could of protected them. I have the power to yet I don't use it.

I have enough power to run this entire gang yet I was afraid. Afraid I would screw up. It's been years yet his cold and thrilling voice gets me scared.

The fear of him getting mad haunted me. I don't know if what I did truly helped me but something about what I did brought me comfort.

I saved my sister. I needed to constantly remind myself for years I saved my sister but I knew that was other ways.

Other ways I could of made it right. Other ways other than taking a life. The life of someone I once loved.

Shaking my head and I looked at the screen and saw that nothing looked out of place. Everything looked perfect. Too perfect for my liking.

Clicking on the window that showed footage of the corridors that led to the private room I saw a guy walking into a room with a woman trailing behind him.

Clicking on the camera that showed who entered the room I did a facial recognition scan and saw Ryan Arlonds. Avery's boyfriend.

Walking into the room I paused the camera footage on the woman and zoned up on her face trying to make out her features.

The corridor is always dark so whatever footage we picked up was barely recognizable.

There was a tattoo on her shoulder and I zoomed into the shoulder and I immediately recognized.

Ryan was going into a private room with none other than Carrisa Davis. My ex girlfriend.

Knowing Avery was in this club too I hoped she didn't end up in either one of those rooms.

If anything I wanted to show her the footage myself and not let her see that first hand.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

74K 1.2K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
1.2K 64 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
1.4K 56 18
𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂 (6) "She's dead." "Dead? What does that mean?" The young girl asked with morbid curiosity. "It means, she isn't here...
141 6 4
"Wanted to be bold." I blush while I avoid eye contact. "Devin needed to borrow clothes for gym." I stare at my bare legs. "I should've told her no."...