Don't Mess With My Peaceful L...

由 angle99999

Crossover with that Nagatoro Romcom thats popular rn. The main character from that anime, Senpai, will no lon... 更多

Info
Prologue: Goodbye
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance
Chapter 3: School Antics
Chapter 4: A Request
Chapter 5: An Interesting Experience
Chapter 6: New Friends Love to Tease!
Chapter 6.5: Reactions
Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!
Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!
Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!
Chapter 11: Where are you Going, Senpai?!
Chapter 12: My Peaceful Life
Chapter 12.5: Professor Ayanokouji 'Avenged'
Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!
Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!
Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces
Chapter 16: A Fragile, Little Girl
Chapter 17: A Return to the Court
Chapter 18: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 1
Chapter 19: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 2
Chapter 20: Goodbye President
Chapter 21: One Little White Lie
Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1
Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)
Chapter 24: My Final Year of Highschool Begins Now
Chapter 25: Tieing Up Loose Ends
Chapter 26: Saving My Friend
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve With Senpai
Chapter 28: Senpai is Going to America?!!!!!!
Chapter 29: All In The Open (Lemon)
Chapter 30: My Ideal Life

Chapter 14.5: Festival and Fireworks

3.1K 155 38
由 angle99999

Nagatoro: Senpai, over here!

At this moment, I was being dragged around by Nagatoro, wearing her normal school outfit due to the lack of yukatas anywhere near us. I also came wearing my school clothes as well. Prior to coming here, I showed her my apartment. 

...

Nagatoro: You don't seem to have a lot of stuff, senpai.

Me: I don't own much. I'm a bit frugal in that aspect. 

She walked around my room and looked at all of my books, holding and waiving around one of my books.

Nagatoro: Bookworm!

I took it from her hands and put it down. 

Me: So you can use my bathroom to change. I'll change right in here. 

Nagatoro: Too bad there weren't any yukatas around to buy.

Me: It's fine. Not wearing one is not the end of the world. 

Nagatoro took her clothes and changed in the bathroom as I did the same in my room.

Nagatoro: NO PEAKING!

Me: I won't. 

Last time I made a joke regarding her 'figure', it didn't go very well. It's just better to roll with it. That way, I can salvage what little peace there is in the situation. 

After a few minutes, we both exited.

Nagatoro: Alright, senpai! Let's go!

Me: Sure. 

Walking out the front door, She bolted out, like a little, energetic girl on a trip with her father. 

...

Nagatoro: Look, Senpai! This game looks pretty cool. 

I went to the stand as some kids already left it. Looking more closely, it was a little shooting game where you hit certain things off shelves and you win prizes. 

We went up as I paid him a bit of yen. 

???: Here's three shots each. The ones on the top get you larger prizes and the bottom ones get you things like our lucky key chains. 

Ok, I see. 

Nagatoro: I'm going first!

Me: Sure. 

She grabbed the rifle and shot 2 on the bottom row. 

Nagatoro: Got em!

They fell to the ground as the vendor put out two key chains. 

???: Here you two go. Matching chains for a happy couple. 

Turning completely red, Nagatoro mumbled. 

Nagatoro: S-So we look like a c-couple... ok.

Me: We're friends. 

For now. 

Nagatoro aimed the rifle at one of the stuffed animals from the top row, a stuffed cat, and took aim, hitting it in the center. However, it didn't budge. 

Nagatoro: Oh, damn! I thought I got that last one!

???: Better luck next time. 

I grabbed the fake rifle from Nagatoro. 

Me: I think it's my turn. 

I held it with one hand as I shot the cat 3 times, one on the head, and the other two on the side to flip it over, falling on the ground. 

Nagatoro: You did it!

???: I never expected that to happen. But here you go!

He grabbed the stuffed animal as I gave it to Nagatoro. Although she wasn't much of a fan for cutesy things, she smiled at me as she put it in her bag. 

...

Walking around, we went to other stands and through good bargains from myself, I procured some sweets and meat as we ate our little snacks while walking around. 

Nagatoro: Senpai, you don't need to buy all this stuff. I was going to buy some. 

She said this while stuffing herself full of sweets. Adorable. 

Me: It's like pocket change anyway. And besides, it's my first festival. 

Nagatoro: Looks like I'm part of all your firsts, huh?

Me: I guess so. 

Walking around the corner of a concession stand, there was a typical, and iconic little machine put up on the side. There was no one nearby, so I walked over there along with Nagatoro. 

Nagatoro: Is that one of those punching machines?

Looking at the meter and the labels, it seems so. 

Me: I haven't seen one in person. Interesting. 

Nagatoro: Hello? Anyone here?

There was no response. 

Me: Looks like they already started to take down some stands. Which means the fireworks should start soon. Let's go.

I was walking away when Nagatoro grabbed my hand. 

Nagatoro: Come on, Senpai! When are you ever gonna see one of these again? A literal punching machine? Like in that anime we watched at my house. 

Me: You mean the one with the monkey king?

Nagatoro: No, you idiot! His name is Goku! Why do I have to keep reminding you?

Me: Because I forget their names. 

Nagatoro sighed. 

Nagatoro: Anyway, why don't we try it out? Let's see how tough you are!

She walked up first as I stayed to the side. The machine was on as Nagatoro cocked back her arm and launched the full force of her punch on the machine. It started to scramble for a number.

Nagatoro: Let's see how high it goes!

The number finally stopped at 89. 

Nagatoro: 89?! 

Me: Isn't that pretty high?

Nagatoro: W-Well I mean, I guess so. But I thought I was gonna get a number in the 100s. This blows.

Me: Well, now that you're pretty disappointed, let's go. 

Nagatoro: No! Senpai has to try too! I want to know if you can beat my score!

I sighed. 

Me: Fine. 

Nagatoro thanked me with a hug and pointed at the machine. 

Nagatoro: Now, go punch it so we can see! And don't hold back, Senpai! I can tell when you're holding back, so don't try it!

Funny. All right, so be it. 

I planted my feet onto the ground. A lot of people don't know this, but for a person to strike with a good punch, it all comes from the core and the perfect wrist movement. I loaded my right arm as I stayed completely still. By getting these two basics down, a single punch, even from a person with relatively no muscle, can be a beautiful thing. 

Hitting the machine's punching bag clean in the center, the entire machine rattled as I heard a spark  and then my score started to load. 

Nagatoro: Alright, let's see!

The numbers finally stopped to... 494. A little less than I thought.

Nagatoro: Holy crap! Senpai, that's amazing! Looks like you aren't just all talk.  

Me: It's no big deal.  

Nagatoro: Alright! Now that that's done, let's watch the fireworks together!

Me: Sure. Just give me a sec. 

Nagatoro: Ok, don't take too long!

Me: I won't. 

With Nagatoro gone, I walked up to the machine and hit it on the side. This machine was broken. Each of the scores are at the very least, 100 off. I saw this when I hit the bag which softens and absorbs the energy from the punch and shows a number based on it. 

In other words, Nagatoro's was 189 and mine would have been 594. 

I guess it makes sense to keep this sort of thing outside, used by teens competing about who is more powerful or whatever, but that's enough of this. I have some fireworks to see. This punching machine was definitely interesting. 

  ...

Me: Hold my hand. 

Nagatoro: Y-Your hand?

Me: Yeah, what other hand did I ask for you to hold on?

Nagatoro: Don't get sassy with me, senpai! B-But are you s-sure?

Me: How else am I going to lead us to the best spot for watching these fireworks?

Nagatoro nodded. 

Nagatoro: Ok!

Her little hand grabbed my rugged one as she squeezed it, blushing and not looking at me for the majority of our walk. It was roughly 5-7 minutes from here.  

We went through some shrubs as I had her duck through another bush and into a clearing, a place above where the festival is taking place and perfect to see their fireworks.

Nagatoro: Woah. How did you know it was here?

Me: Sometimes at night, I go on walks to clear my head. I found this place the first week I arrived here but I didn't think much of it aside from a peaceful and calm place where I could take naps and relax. 

Nagatoro: Does anyone else know about this place?

Me: Nope. The only two people who know what's here is you and me. 

Nagatoro: Why would you tell me your calmest place, senpai? Don't you like peace or something?

Me: I do. But peace gets boring and since you make everything around you fun, I would welcome the sudden fun. 

Nagatoro: Looks like you can't get enough of me, senpai!

Me: Who's still holding my hand? I thought we already arrived?

Nagatoro looked down as she was still squeezing my hand. Turning into a tomato, she started slapping my arm away as I almost couldn't help but laugh, although I kept it in. 

Setting up a few blankets on the ground, I sat down and lied on the ground, looking up at the sky, waiting for the fireworks. 

Me: You're welcome to take a few blankets and sit down on the other side to get a better vi-

Nagatoro lied on the ground right next to me, as the two of us looked at the sky.

Suddenly, booms erupted as flickers of different colors lit the entire sky. 

Me: Wow. Never seen a-

Nagatoro: Anything like this before. I know, senpai. Your childhood must have sucked. 

Me: I guess it did.  

Nagatoro: Now that I think about it, I already told you about my childhood but you still haven't told me about your past. You don't have to, but I'm a-a bit c-curious. 

I smiled. 

Me: My past is worthless. It serves no purpose to you or anyone else. It's also quite boring and uninteresting. 

Fireworks continued to light the sky as she looked at me. 

Nagatoro: Remember what I said? 

Me: You say a lot of things. 

A soft punch landed on my right arm. 

Nagatoro: It was about us. I said y-you could confide in me. I might be a good person to talk to!

Me: And you remember what I said, right?

Nagatoro: Yeah. You said 'I'll take you up on that offer, if it ever comes to it after all.'

Me: So you can remember things. I've underestimated your motor skills. 

Nagatoro didn't hit me this time. 

Nagatoro: You know what I'm trying to say, right senpai?

Me: I get it. It only seems fair for trust to go two ways. You confide in me and I confide in you. That's how I want things to be as well. That's why we're here in the first place. 

I looked at her. 

Me: I trust you. You're very dear to me, Nagatoro. You stalking me those months ago and meeting each other the way we did, I don't think there's every been anything as influential as that. Not even close. 

Nagatoro: D-Don't say those things right to my face! They're embarrassing as hell.

Me: I bet that's also exactly how you feel as well, right Nagatoro?

A silent pause ended with her holding my hand.

Nagatoro: Y-Yeah, you're r-right. 

Fireworks continued to go off as the two of us lied there, holding each other's hands and staring at one another, in complete silence, as we fell asleep. 

...

...

...    

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.4K 9
Ayanokouji will be going to school like normal and will meet Miyuki. (Miyuki loves her brother as a brother just so you guys know) Miyuki will be the...
69.7K 1.7K 20
This is just a place where I'll post some of my kiyokei fantasies from when I daydream about them. Don't expect regular updates. There may also be sp...
1.7K 32 8
Oneshots mainly about KiyoKeru, AyaRyu, or however it's called. Updates are slow, but I'm trying ^^
9.1K 325 21
# in which a girl makes an effort to improve their relationship but fails sooner than she thought ー a kawaragi.akashi senju fanfiction senju x fem!oc...