King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

De BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... Mais

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Chapter 20: The Coronation

8.9K 426 446
De BlairWitch91

Jimin knocked on Jin's room and walked in.

'Hi, Jinnie-hyung! How are you feeling?' he asked, putting the trace with dinner on Jin's lap.

'Am totally fine. You are spoiling me, Minnie...' Jin smiled, and took the fork.

'Well, you deserve it. You saved us all. Your power is amazing.'

'Just like yours. But I want to get up from bed already. Joon is going crazy seeing me lying down all day. And he is so protective of me, then I am sure that if he could he would breathe instead of me, so I wouldn't need to make any effort...' Jin rolled his eyes.

Jimin smiled widely.

'He is your mate. It's normal. And cute...'

'Yeah. He is cute...' Jin chuckled and looked at Jimin out of the corner of his eyes. 'Mated alphas are like that, aren't they Park Jimin? Or should I say Min Jimin?'

'Hyung!' Jimin whined, throwing himself on Jin's, covered under a blanket, legs to hide his blushing face.

'You are glowing, Minnie... Min Minnie? Sounds legit...' Jin laughed.

'Am not mated yet...' Jimin pouted.

'Yes you are. You are just not marked. And you can fix that really fast...'

'What? How?' Jimin looked at Jin with eyes huge like a lake.

'Do I need to describe it for you?' Jin smirked.

'You are really dirty minded, hyung. Just like Jungkook said...'

'Of course I am,' Jin shrugged. 'Have you seen Joonie's arms? And chest? And legs? His face when he is serious? And when he wears the leather pants his d...'

Jimin covered Jin's mouth with his palm.

'Please stop destroying my father-figure image of Namjoon-hyung...'

'You are no-fun just like Yoongs... It seems I can drool over my man just to Hoseok and Kookie then...' Jin pouted. 'My bunny at least let me talk without stopping... Where will they come back?'

'They are already on the plane. Tae texted me that everything went smoothly. He even sent a picture...' Jimin showed his phone to Jin.

'Oh, Kookie seems relaxed...'

'I thought the same about Tae. He hates flying...'

Jin and Jimin exchanged communicative glances.

'Am glad you and Tae are here.' Jin patted Jimin's hand. 'You made Yoongi happy, even if he doesn't show it often.... And Taehyung... I don't know. I feel like Jungkook is more himself beside him. Like he doesn't have the urge to hide from the world in his shell when Tae is around...'

'It's not just Jungkook's thing. I was worried, you know? To some extent I left Tae alone when I found Yoongi... He would never complain about it, but it was a drastic change for both of us. Taehyung is really protective. And I think, now Jungkook is someone he wants to protect...'

Namjoon walked to the bedroom and smiled fondly, seeing Jin stuffing his mouth with noodles. Then he showed his dimples with a huge smile, looking at Jimin. He pulled him into a hug.

'You are my hero' he said.

'Don't mention it, hyung...' answered Jimin, gladly hugging Namjoon's back.

'How is your Supreme Omega training?' he asked, sitting next to Jin on the bed, who immediately gave him a piece of his dish.

'It's much better than at the beginning. I can easily use their power without holding their hands. And keep Jungkook's air barrier around them both all the time. Taehyung's power is harder to use, but when I combine them the protection is actually unbreakable...'

'Is Yoongi already planning how to use it?'

'Of course he is...' Jimin smirked. 'The four of us are working hard on it. But we have a lot of fun with it too. Hobi-hyung is our genuine pig... When I'm trying to shield him, Yoongi is trying to break the protection. And he is always angry and glad he can't do it...' Jimin laughed.

'Just let us know if You will need more genuine pigs...' Namjoon winked at him.

'How are the preparations for the coronation going?' Jin asked his mate.

'Everything is ready. Hoseok will be the king in three days. Nobody will stop us.'

Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung came back safely. The first thing they did was to run to Jin's room.

'Hyung!' Jungkook walked to Jin who was sitting on the couch reading some papers.

Jin stood up and spread his arms to embrace the boy.

'You were worried too much, bunny...' he said, patting his back.

'You promised me you will be careful' Jungkook whined.

'I was. I am still alive right? How was the trip?'

'Easy' Hoseok shrugged and smirked. 'Justin was really helpful...'

'How are you?' asked Taehyung, embracing Jin from the other side, together with Jungkook.

'Perfectly fine. Jimin and Namjoon took care of it...'

'Where are they?'

'Joon and Yoongi at Adrien's. They interrogated all the space controllers, but none of them were nowhere near company at the time the shooting took place. And Jimin and Mr Min are probably helping Rose with checking the coronation room.'

Jungkook moved.

'So we don't have anything? There was a space controller there. I'm sure of it. Only the change of space properties could allow the bullet to cross my barrier...' said Jungkook darkly.

'That's why they are talking with Adrien...'

Hoseok took out his phone and called Namjoon.

'Hi, Joonie! You are on the speaker. What do you have?'

'Hi, guys! We are on our way back home now,' Namjoon said. 'None of the five space controllers we were talking to are the wolf we are looking for. So we took from Adrien the list with all the space controllers that were born ten years before and ten years after Sung-jae. There are twenty of them...'

'Can we find them?'

'We don't need to... We know who we are looking for...' said Yoongi.

'We sent the list to our Secret Service and Xiumin connected the dots,' explained Namjoon. 'Remember the waiter?'

'Yeah?' Taehyung confirmed.

'So when they tried to contact his family, they found out that he was missing. He disappeared one day, half a year ago and they got to know about his death from our people...'

'You want to say that Sung-jae was connected to his missing?' Hoseok asked, shocked.

'Probably. But talking about our space controller on our list there is a person that also is considered missing. That's why Adrien didn't give us his name. We don't know where he is and we are not able to find him.'

'If we will find out what Sung-jae is doing. We will find the rest too.' Yoongi finished. 'And our people are already on it. We don't really know how he could plot something like that without our knowledge. So someone is helping him. A lot.'

All the people in Jin's room looked at each other.

'We will take care of it later. Now, the most important thing is to put the crown on Hoseok's head.' Jin decided.

'Two days. And after the coronation any mistake Sung-jae will make will be his nail in the coffin.' added Namjoon.

'Ok. Thanks, guys!' Hoseok finished the call.

'Everything is ready, Jin-hyung.' said Jimin, walking into the room. 'Oh my god you are back!?' he run to Taehyung.

'Soondoongie!' Mr Min smiled seeing Jungkook.

'Uncle Min!' Jungkook gave a high five to Yoongi's father.

'Wow! You are much more manly than since the last time I saw you! Are you giving recruits a hard time?'

'I am not on your level but am working on it.'

Yoongi's father turn to Hobi.

'Your fiancee is charming, little prince' Mr Min ruffled Hoseok's hair.

'She is. Good to see you in perfect shape, uncle.'

Mr Min tilted his head looking at Taehyung.

'And You need to be my future son-in-law's handsome brother?' He embraced Jimin with his arm.

Taehyung laughed and Jungkook looked at him amazed. His deep laughter was so... enchanting.

'Am Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you.'

'Nice to meet you too. So my dear boys, Sung-jae will be guarded by the old Royal Pack, so he won't be able to disturb the ceremony,' said Mr Min. 'If you all are here now, I am going back to our King's side...'

'See you in two days, uncle. And thank you for everything.' said Hoseok.

'I will escort you,' Jimin proposed, smiling and they walked out.

'Mr Min is so whipped for Jimin, that I am starting to be afraid that he will try to steal him from Yoongi' Jin joked, leaning on Jungkook.

They all laughed and hearing Jin's specific laugh, Jungkook felt his worried soul relaxing.

His family was alright.

On the day of the coronation Taehyung walked to Jungkook's room, without knocking. The Younger should already get used to the thought that no doors can separate him from Tae.

'Are you ready?'

'Yup, I...'

They looked at each other and theirs mouth fell open.

Taehyung gulped.

Jungkook licked his lips.

They were checking each other hungrily, and none of them was ready to admit and accept the fire they were seeing in each other's eyes.

'Why are you standing here, Taehyung? We need to go!' they heard Jimin's voice, and they fastly looked elswhere.

'Y-yeah...' Taehyung groaned and turned around to see Jimin and Yoongi. 'Wow! You two look good!'

'Good? Don't insult my man! He looks like a god!' Jimin frowned.

'Stop saying it, Jimin!' Yoongi rolled his eyes, but blushed.

They heard runnig steps.

'Do I really need to drag you to the right place by ears, brats?!' Jin yelled.

He and Namjoon were coming to them with annoyed faces.

'Wow, hyung! Truly World Wide Handsome!' Jungkook peeked out from his room.

'I know! Don't waste my time!'

'We are going! Come fast! Hobi is already at the entrance door - waiting! By himself! You know how dangerous is that with all this people around?!' Namjoon added, and they all started running.

The cornation hall was filled only with heads of all magical zones from all over the world and the Royal Family. The two columns of seats were guarded by Team A and Team B guarding the passage in official attaires and standing at attention.

Rose, Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and Yeonjun were sitting in the first raw. Till the marriege ceremony Rose wasn't suppose to sit next to her fiance.

King was sitting on the throne with his six wolves standing on both sides of his seat and the rest of the Royal family was sitting on the seats on his right. The Queen Mother was next to Sung-jae separating him from Soobin and Jungwon. Allana, The high Witch was sitting close to them. Her job was to keep him under control until the Royal Pack will end the ceremony.

On the left side of the throne six chairs were prepared for the future King's Pack. All creatures were waiting for the most important figures.

The door on the right opened and six amazingly gorgeous wolves entered the hall. They were wearing black and golden outfits. One after another they stood before the King and bowed. Just bowed. Because each Royal Pack could kneel only before their own King.

'Jung Hoseok's Royal Pack is ready to fulfill its duty in protecting the King and all magical creatures.' Namjoon's voice echoed in the silent coronation hall.

'Jung Chuanli's Royal Pack is ready to hand over its duties' Mr Min, as a Head Alpha, answered back and the six old wolves bowed to the Youngsters.

'You may proceed' the King said, giving the permission with his hand.

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook turned around to face the main entrance.

'We appoint Jung Hoseok, as the future King of the Magical World!' they said toghether and the butlers opened the door, showing Hoseok. He was wearing a silky blue outfit with red and white.

The crowd stood up and Hoseok confidently stepped on the red carpet leading him to his wolves. When he was a meter from them he bowed to them and they bowed back and got to their seats on the right.

Hoseok kneeled on the floor before the throne.

'I, Jungk Hoseok, vow to be loyal to the rules and tradition handed down to me. Guard everything that has been guarded before me. With fervent love, to reverently preserve the good things handed down to me, with all my might and all my strenght.'

'And I as the King of Sung-i, accept your oath.' said the King.

The previous Royal pack surrounded the throne. Six wolves bowed to the King and said:

'Thank you for your service!'

'Thank you for Your service!' the crowd repeated.

Previous Royal Pack toghether took off the crown from King's head. The Head Alpha took the crown and put it to the box holding by the butler.

The King stood up and bowed to the crowd.

'Serving you was a pleasure for me.' then he walked to Hobi and helped him to stand up. He kissed his forhead and both cheeks. 'Jung Hoseok make me proud as the next king and as a son.'

'I will do everything I can, Your Majesty' Hoseok answered, and his father walked him to the throne, where Hoseok sat.

The King bowed to him and walked with his pack to the right side of the throne to take a seat next to the Queen Mother.

Six Young wolves stood up before the throne. This time Jin was holding a pillow with the crown.

The most meaningful thing about the coronation was that The Human King of the Magical World wasn't crowned by the previous king or by some officials. He was always crowned by his six wolves. And it was always symbolized by the crown.

Each king was given a crown made specially for him. Chosen and designed by the Royal Pack. The dark silver crown with seven jewels was one of a kind for each king.

Hoseok's crown was simple, but beautiful. And it had seven different gems.

He chose the red ruby for himself. But he could easily tell which of his wolves chose the other stones. The black onyx was Yoongi's choice. The green emerald was from Taehyung. Two topazes, one pink and one sky blue, were from Jin and Namjoon. Jimin added the yellow diamond, and Jungkook the sparkling purple amethyst.

Each of the gems was unique just like his wolves. But all of them were shaped the same.

'Jung Hoseok accepting this crown you are accepting the duty of protecting all magical creatures that are walking on the earth. You are accepting the duty to keep the balance between the species.' said Namjoon.

'To answer to good with good' added Jin.

'To answer to evil with violance' added Yoongi.

'To answer to request with help' added Jimin.

'To answer to crimes with justice' added Taehyung.

'To answer to love with love' added Jungkook.

Hoseok looked at each of his wolves so proud of them and said:

'I accept.'

The six of them sourronded the throne and Namjoon took the crown from Jin's hands. All of them hold the crown toghether and slowly put it on Hoseok's head saying.

'Since this day, till your service will end We crown you the Human King of the Magical World!'

Hoseok felt the heaviness of the crown on his head and exhaled deeply.

His wolves stood before him and kneeled. Hoseok raised from his seat.

'His Majesty! The King!' they yelled toghether and all creatures present in the coronation hall, fall to their knees too.

'Rise up' Hoseok said gently. 'As the King of Sung-i, I appoint Kim Namjoon, the Head Alpha of the Royal Pack as my right hand and Private Secretary. I appoint Kim Seokjin as the Master of the Household. I appoint Min Yoongi as the General of the Armed Forces and the Head Chief of the Security. I appoint Park Jimin as the Royal Healer. I appoint Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook as the Majors of the Armed Forces. From this day on, any attack on one of them is the attack on me and the Royal family and it will be punished by death.' Hoseok voice echoed in the quiet hall.

He sat on the throne and his Pack stood behind his seat, he gave the sign with his hand and the show began.

All leaders of magical creatures came in order to congratulate him and bowed personally. It took few hours to end. Then it was the time for official dinner. Everything went peacfully, Sung-jae didn't tried anything stupid in the room full of his brother's supporters.

It was almost evening when the Palace was finally quiet again. The celebration that Hoseok wanted began.

His younger brothers, his finacee with three other girls and Yeonjun and his six wolves, in casual clothes, sat in the orangerie on comfortable couches and opened champange.

'It was soooooo boring!' Yoongi said.

'I know! I was suffocating in this outfit!' whined Hoseok. 'And all this polite bullshit... I almost don't want a wedding after this...'

Rose immidiately hit his arm.

'Do you know how hard I was working!? If you wanted to have a 15-minutes wedding in Vegas, You should said so earlier!'

He laughed and pulled her on his knees.

'Calm down, calm down my princess... Am just joking. I need to put the tiara on this pretty head of yours before they will again try to push some vampira into my bed...'

Rose shook her head and placed it on Hoseok's shoulder.

Hoseok summoned Jungwon with his hand and said somthing to his ear. Jungwon ran out from the room suddenly.

Jungkook was walking to the free chair next to Namjin but Taehyung grabbed his waist when he was passing him by so he sat on the armrest of the couch next to him, trying to ignore butterflies in his stomach. Taehyung didn't even looked at him. He was talking with Jimin, but he was reacting automatically. His hand was resting on Jungkook's waist, stroking it gently.

'Sung-jae is planning something. He is too calm...' said Yoongi.

'Don't talk about it now. I don't want to think about him' asnwered Jin.

'Yeah. I have a better idea' Hoseok smiled seeing Jungwon walking in with a guitar in his hands. He handed it to Yoongi with an excited smile.

'Play for me...' Hoseok said.

'No' Yoongi answered.

'As a King I order you to play for me...' Hoseok said, smiling, waving his glass in Yoongi's direction.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, and looked at Jungkook. He played few accords.

'No! Hyung!' Jungkook whined, recognizing the song.

'I play. You sing. You know the rules...' Yoongi smirked.

Jungkook pouted, but in the next minute he looked at Jin.

'Ok. But later Jin will sing too...'

'Yes! That's a great idea!' Hoseok giggled. He knew all the magical creatures had beautiful voices.

'Everything for you Your majesty' Jin shrugged and snuggled into Namjoon, looking at Jungkook. 'Sing, bunny. You know, Yoongs love this song...'

Taehyung looked at Jungkook curiously, and Jungkook really tried to ignored him, right now. He groaned and waited for the moment in the melody to start.

Oh, misty eye of the mountain below... Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls...

Taehyung mouth parted, when Jungkook's voice filled the room. He felt shivers. His voice was amazing. Beautiful. Enchanting. Clear. Moving.

Jungkook was singing with closed eyes. The low and high notes were embracing each other in the air. The guitar was playing beautifully.

Taehyung didn't even know when he started to hum the melody and joined Jungkook's sweet voice.

And if the night is burning... I will cover my eyes...

The rest were looking at them astounded, when their voices melted into one, with the harder and more expresive tones of the guitar.

They finished the song looking at each other.

The room felt silent. Everyone was taking their minutes to apprettiate the sounds, until Jimin said:

'Of course if Yoongi like a song, it needs to be about the fire!' Jimin laughed and Yoongi smirked, snapped his fingers that immidiately covered in flames.

Jungkook didn't let himself think about Taehyung deep like ocean voice. He would be a lost case if he would. So he jumped out of his seat and ran to Jin.

'Okay, okay.... what do you want?' Jin stood up patiently.

'You know what I want...'

'I don't think my voice is...'

'You promised! And everybody can join too!'

Taehyung was wondering why Jungkook is so excited.

'Ok, guys, If you know this, just sing whatever part you want... I know what this brat want...' Jin said ruffling Jungkook's hair, and looking at Taehyung and Jimin.

Yoongi already set the karaoke version of the song on his phone and pressed play.

(🎶Music tip: Crystal Snow, by BTS🎶)

Jungkook started. Hoseok joined. And Taehyung took after recognizing the song.

When Jimin crystal voice filled the room, Yoongi looked at him like he saw an angel himself. Jimin had the same reaction when his mate rapped the next part. They sung in perfect harmony, when Namjoon deep voice made them closed their eyes for moment, and then Taehyung sung the next part and opened his eyes widely when Jin high note filled the room.

Tashika na nukumori yo ni tsuzuke

He looked at Jungkook who was smiling widely, but the boy seemed even more excited now when the song was going on.

Jungkook was singing the next verse but he was looking at Jin like he was expecting something amazing. And Taehyung understood why. When Jungkook sung and Jin made his voice reach the level so high all people in the room gasped.

Nee kotoba tari nai kedo arinomama demo tsutaeru kara

Jungkook embraced Jin's arm and Jin rolled his eyes. Taehyung and Jimin gasped and started to clap, walking to Jin, embracing him. The seven of them finished the song.

'Jin-hyung it was amazing!! I have goosbumbs!' Jimin said smiling widely.

'Right!? He rarely want to sing this!' Jungkook said.

'Get out from my man!' Namjoon said, pulling Jin on the couch next to him and Jin laughed.

'You all sing so great!' Yeonjun said.

'You are not worse' Rose smiled. 'Show them...' she choose the next song.

They sung lot of songs till the early morning. Letting the music calm and cheer their hearts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe the end was random, but yeah "Crystal Snow" is not apprtiate enough.

And if you didn't see Jin hitting the triple high note in live video. Go check it. I will never get over it.

And if you saw it and don't have shivers because of it - check your ears.

And Jungkook behaving like a little boy with Jin is my weak spot...

I decided to change publishing dates to Sundays, because it's easier to post on weekend than in the middle of the night before work on Monday. 

And because I love you guys, this chapter was a bit boring and I think next one is quite good ^^ (and ofc I am an impatient bish) I will publish next one on Wendsday.

And I saw it lately... Soobin texted something funny to Jungwon. Guys my ff's brothers are coming to life...

Blair_Witch

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

47.9K 2.7K 34
it's an taekook Indian based story... so Jeon Jungkook who belongs to a rich family and he himself is CEO of their company... his family consist of h...
187K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
5.5K 692 11
This story is about the most beautiful, elegant, and ethereal human being, the internationally famous model, "Kim Taehyung". He is a bit sassy and bo...
176K 12.1K 33
[Completed] Jungkook was a gifted child by Moon Goddess. He always lived with a small tribal pack in a dense forest, until one day when he came to kn...