๐™‚๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ - ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ช๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...

By hoggiewartz

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต
0.1
0.2
Order of the Phoneix
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Authors Note
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXll
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVlll
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXlV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Epilogue
Epilogue (2)
Authors note

Chapter XXIX

3.5K 91 11
By hoggiewartz

"Wake up!" and the clanging of pots were the first thing Sirius and Remus heard. They both walked out bloody confused to see the girls walking in circles as if they were performing a ritual. 

"What do you want at... 8 in the morning?" Remus questioned, gesturing at the tempus charm he had just produced.

"We've got a busy day!" Tonks squealed. Emery nodded in agreement. 

"Tonks picked out today" she explained before motioning to the boys to eat the food they had set out for them. Once they had all sat down, they began to feast on the pancakes, bacon, eggs and toast that lay in front of them. 

"What's the plan for today?" Sirius questioned, hoping it was as good as yesterday. 

"We are going to Luna Park" Tonks gushed, vibrating with excitement.

"What's that?" Sirius asked again, his pureblood upbringing shining through. 

"It's an amusement park" Remus explained. When they had planned to come here with James this was the one spot that he looked forward to a lot. 

"It'll be so much fun" Emery declared, dragging Sirius up to their room to change. Once they were all dresses Tonks suggested catching the train there and then walking to the amusement park. 

Once they were seated in the train, Sirius pointed to a bunch of muggle things which led to a full-blown explanation from Emery. That was how they spent a majority of their ride there, just pointing and talking. 

When they reached their destination, they continued walking although it did take a while with Sirius's awful map reading skills. They switched it over to Remus who did a lot better and they reached the park. 

The huge smiley face was awesome but Sirius and Tonks found it awfully scary. It was ironic that the purebloods were scared of something so awfully bland whereas, in Hogwarts, muggles were afraid of the purebloods. 

They bought tickets and Emery made it her goal to go on every single ride. The other accompanied her on a few rides, but Remus got motion sick way too fast so he held off going on more. 

There were small stalls as well. There were heaps of activities that were loads of fun, but they never seemed to win anything. 

"I'm gonna win you that big doughnut" Sirius smirked, pointing at the huge stuffed doughnut that sat on the stall frame. 

"Oh please Romeo" she sighed, placing a hand on her forehead. 

"Who's Romeo?" 

"Oh nevermind, bloody pureblood traditions"

Sirius walked up to the stall and placed a few coins before grabbing the hoops. The aim was to throw the hoops and see if they landed around the bottles a few places in front. Sirius threw the first hoop and it missed the bottle by a lot, the second wasn't even as close as the first, maybe even further. He did the last throw and that one was a bit closer but still completely of. 

"Uh?" Sirius murmured. He didn't know how to respond

"Good try?" Emery somewhat congratulated before stepping forward and placing some coins on the stall. 

"How about I win you that doughnut?" Emery smirked, holding onto the hoop. 

Three tries later the two of them were in shock. 

They had both missed all the targets. 

Looking at each other they cracked up and bent over laughing. They didn't stop and soon the owner complained, to which Remus apologised profusely, shoving them both forward. 

"D-Did you s-see his f-face" Emery laughed out. 

"Oh m-my, w-we s-sucked" Sirius snickered. 

"Well, no d-doughnut then" Emery chortled, brushing of the tears running down her face. 

"Let's get something to eat" Tonks declared, grabbing her cousins hand and pulling him along, both trying to find something muggle to place in front of Walburga's picture. 

They walked around for a while before settling down at a meat pie joint. Tonks fell in love with the food, but Sirius found it extraordinarily gross, settling for a sausage roll instead. They all chatted and ate till the sun set and it got dark. 

A few tables across a man settled his grandfather telling him that he'd pop into the bathroom and come back in a bit. The older man stared passively, not acknowledging anything the man had just said. Once the man had left, the older man looked around the room before settling on the four friends.

"Daphne?" he called. No one turned to acknowledge him. Hobbling onto his feet, he walked before stumbling slightly.

"Daphne!" he cried. The four turned to look at the man in apprehension. When he saw her face he knew for sure that it was her. 

"Daph! You're here" he cried in happiness, stumbling forward, almost tripping. Emery got up from her seat, offering it to the older man who gratefully sat there. 

"Oh Daph, where'd you go?" he questioned enclosing her hand in his, his French accent shining through. His eyes glistened with tears. 

"I-I'm sorry?" she spoke, confused. 

"We were so worried. We thought Grindleward had gotten to you" he sniffled. 

"I'm sorry do I know you?" she tried again. 

"Always playing the memory game right Daph?" the older man laughed. 

"Look, sir, I think you've got the wrong person" Tonks attempted, trying to diffuse the tension present.

"Daphne, oh sweet girl" the older man sighed in joy. 

"Oh Papi" a younger man declared, approaching the four. he turned to look at the four, offering an apologetic look. 

"Dalton look it's your great aunt Daphne, the one I named you after" he spoke in happiness, gesturing to the young woman.

"Papi, aunt Daphs dead. She died 70 years ago, when you were thirty" the boy, Dalton, tried. 

"Don't you say that boy! Daphne had great powers, she isn't dead." the older man resisted. 

"I'm sorry, my great-grandfather had dementia" Dalton spoke. 

"Oh it's alright" Emery sighed. 

"Daphne, you remember me right?" the man tried

"I'm sorry sir I don't know who you are?" 

"Daphne! It's me, Elijah. You're friend!" He cried. 

"Come on Papi, it's time you got home." Dalton sighed, helping the older man up and placing him back in his wheelchair. 

"Again sorry about that" Dalton sighed.

"We understand" Remus spoke. 

"Daphne please!" the man cried from a distance. The four looked at the duo until they couldn't be seen anymore. 

"Well... that was something" Sirius claimed, sipping his beer. 

"Yeah, something," Emery said, eyebrows furrowed. 

"You wanna head back?" Remus spoke, glancing at the girl. She nodded her head, it had been a long day. 

They all went around the lot once more before calling it in and leaving the park. 

"That was fun," Tonks said after a moment of silence. 

"It was" Emery hummed in agreement. 

"How come everyone confuses you with someone?" Sirius asked out of the blue. 

"Huh?" Emery asked. 

"McGonagall thought you were someone named Athena, and this man thought you were someone named Daphne. Why does everyone get you confused with someone?"

"I don't know? Maybe we share facial features" she declared, looking deep in thought. 

"Plus this man had dementia" Remus pointed out. 

"yeah," Sirius agreed. 

Once they reached their beach house they stepped inside and immediately headed to their designated rooms. Emery dressed in her pyjamas before sliding into bed next to Sirius. She cuddled close to his warmth and sighed slowly. 

"You wanna know something" Sirius murmured softly. His fingers carding slowly through her, bringing her closer to him.

"Sure" she spoke.

"I think you knew that man" he declared. "I don't know how, but you knew him. You're hiding something from me, from Harry, from all of us."

"Goodnight Sirius" 

"...and I'm going to figure it out"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 13.2K 68
โ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. โž -๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ โ†ณ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
435 16 16
แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ แด„แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด‡ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สŸแด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›แด€ส€ส ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ๊œฑ แดกแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ ษขแด‡แด›๊œฑ แด„แดแดสŸ ษชแด›'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ สœแดแดก แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸษชแด›ส ๊œฑแด‡แด›แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด…แดแดกษด แดแด แด‡ส€...
4.7K 191 17
"๐Œ-๐€-๐Œ-๐€-๐-๐Ž-๐˜, ๐Œ๐€๐Œ๐€'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐˜, ๐Œ๐€๐Œ๐€'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐˜" โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”โ” "have i ever told you that you were beautiful?" "a million times, leo." ๐’‰๐’†...
116K 1.4K 40
under editing. this story includes : - fluff - angst - crack - au ------- ๐ป๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘˜ : #14 on draco #18 on hufflepuff #369 on wattpad ...