An Executor's Will (RWBY x St...

Autorstwa Synclair123

During the Grimm's attack in the City of Vale, two students known as Lupin Fulgaras, a wolf Faunus and a huma... Więcej

Prologue: Warping Problem
Episode 1: Encounter
Episode 2: Beacon Academy
Episode 3: Tag Team
Episode 4: School Life
Episode 5: Jaune's Struggle
Extra Chapter
Episode 6: Blake's Identity
Episode 7: Truth
Episode 8: Chaos
Episode 9: Recovery
Episode 10: Recuperation
Episode 11: Improvement
Episode 12: New Semester
Episode 13: Questions Asked
Episode 14: Day before the Dance
Episode 15: Dance Party
Episode 16: Warping Problem
Episode 17: Planet Char
Episode 18: Team TL vs. Zerg
Episode 19: New Enemy
Episode 20: The Dark Templar
Episode 21: Civil War 1
Episode 23: Saving Tassadar
Episode 24: Before the Final Assault
Episode 25: War at Two Sides
Episode 26: A Noble Sacrifice
Episode 27: A Familiar Sight
Episode 28: Back to Remnant
Episode 29: Discovery
Episode 30: To Each their Own
Episode 31: Answers
Episode 32: Results after the Battle
Episode 33: Departure
Episode 34: Moving on

Episode 22: Civil War 2

69 2 0
Autorstwa Synclair123

We ended our meeting to set things in motion. I gathered a small punitive force that consists of Zealots, Dark Templars, a pair of Reavers and High Templars.

Lupin was right beside me as I stood before them. I took a deep breath as I close my eyes.

These guys will probably die. And they will die at the very hands of their own brethren.

And I'm about to lead them to their deaths. The very thought of it makes me sick since this mission is a suicidal one. And against their own brothers so to speak.

It's not something you get used to easily. I guess it's a little too late to complain about that now.

This civil war is just a waste of time. With the way things are going, Aiur is going to be annihilated at this rate.

I informed my squadron about the mission we're having and the process to get there. And then, we started the mission.

* * *

- Enemy Camp on the left -

Scouts were patrolling the area, searching for enemies that might come too close.

"I wonder what the Conclave thinks about all this?"

A Zealot was patrolling the area together with another comrade.

"Is this the time to be fighting amongst ourselves?"

His partner replied.

And then, a High Templar approaches them from behind.

"You dare question the actions of the Conclave!?"

The Templar exclaimed. He was angered by their conversation.

The pair shook their heads. "No, it was not our intention to do so. Forgive our rudeness."

And then, they felt the ground shake.

They turned around and were shocked by what they saw.

The Zealot turned to face their base and shouted. "Enemy! They've come!"

* * *

I ordered the high templars under my command to create several illusions of Zealots and have them take the lead to avoid major casualties while the Reavers attack their towers to lessen their defensive power.

Among the illusions were the real thing. They were stationed behind them to avoid losing our main power.

The enemy took the bait and focused their attention to our incoming forces.

They clashed and fought fiercely. And while they're distracted, me and Lupin infiltrated their defenses and went from one key building to another. Mainly, their Gateways, Stargates, etc.

We were currently inside a Gateway, sneaking our way through.

"Theo, are you sure you want me to lay low? I can help our forces while you do your thing you know? I can use my trump card if things get dicey." Says Lupin.

I whispered. "No! We can't reveal our cards just yet. Now's not the time for it, that's why I settled for bombs on places like this. We can't afford to be careless now."

I was serious about not revealing Lupin's strongest attack. I have a bad feeling about it. Like....someone's watching us.

We reached a vital room. And in it, lies the energy cells that powered this building with energy shields. We planted bombs on it. Thankfully, no one noticed since our forces were creating a huge commotion outside.

"Alright! That's the last one!" Says Lupin.

I nodded. "Let's go." We exited the room after checking the bombs.

But as soon as I got out the room, a psionic sword was waiting for me to cross the entrance.

"Die!" A Zealot attacked me with his weapon.

"Theo!" Lupin reached out to me.

I was taken by surprise that I failed to evade the attack. Darn it!

Its attack connected to my left arm. I was thrown away and crashed on the wall.

Lupin was shocked for a second and then, he grits his teeth and activated his weapon. He glared at the Zealot which caused him to flinch.

"You bastard!" Lupin screamed and rushed towards the Zealot. He pierced its chest and instantly killed the enemy.

Its corpse burned to ashes, leaving its armor behind.

After his attack, he deactivated his weapon and approached me. I was lying flat on the ground, coughing.

"Theo! You okay!?" He exclaimed.

*cough cough*

"That was careless of me. I'm fine. Thanks Lupin."

Lupin sighed in relief as soon as he saw me standing, unharmed from the psionic blade.

My energy shield activated just in time. I only suffered the damage from the crash.

"Let's get out while we still can." I said.

And then, my helmet flickered.

"Hold on, someone's calling." I said.

I clicked the button near my left ear to answer.

"Yo guys, you okay out there? It's been 30 minutes since you last disappeared."

It was Raynor.

I answered back. "Yeah, we just finished our mission. How's the situation out there?"

"Heh. I can't believe you guys actually pulled it off. The enemy divided their forces and sent some reinforcements to help their friends. I figured now's the time for you to escape."

I slightly turn my head to meet Lupin's eyes and then, I nodded.

"Alright, we'll be on our way. Send my regards to Fenix and the others." I said and then, ended the transmission.

I whispered. "Alright Lupin, let's move out."

"About time!" Says Lupin as he revealed a toothy grin.

We went outside and killed the unsuspecting enemy forces on our way. After we gained a bit of distance from the targets, I activated the trigger and the bomb set off.

Their buildings exploded one by one and our enemy were thrown in a state of confusion.

Our forces noticed this and shouted. "That's the signal! Fall back!" A Zealot shouted.

"Uuwwaaahhh!" The rest responded except for the Dark Templars who simply nodded in satisfaction.

We ran back with full force, killing enemies on our way. We've lost a lot of warriors in this endeavour but, it's worth it. The enemy reinforcements were also blown away and some of them were caught in the explosion.

But the enemies chasing us were far too many. I clicked my tongue in frustration.

I turned back and shouted. "Just fall back. I'll hold them off until you get to safety!"

And then, a Dark Templar shouted. "Will you be fine by yourself, Praetor Theo?"

Praetor? What's he talking about? Since when did I become a Praetor?

"....Huh?" Was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

A Zealot explained. "Our brothers acknowledge your strength as a warrior. And you were given command to Protoss troops. That makes you, a Praetor. Who shares the same role of Praetor Fenix. In other words, you are also one of our brothers."

"But I'm a human huntsman, not a Protoss warrior." I replied. I've never heard of a Human Praetor among the Protoss Forces after all that studying in their culture and history so this....is surprisingly unheard of.

A Zealot spoke up. "Protoss or not, you fought with us. And you proved yourself long ago back in Char. Our brethren shares the same opinion."

I was dumbfounded. This has never happened before. So, I was surprised about this unexpected development.

"I....I see." I lowered my head and faintly smiled under my helmet. They acknowledged me as one of their own. But that was shortlived when we heard the incoming enemy forces.

I resloved myself and faced them. I extended and opened my hand. "I'll be fine by myself. Go now, my fellow warriors. I shall hold them off until you get to safety."

All of them replied. "Understood, Praetor!"

As I listen to their footsteps distancing from me, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

All of them ran off except for Lupin. He approached me from behind.

"You-" I turn around.

I was about to scold him but he cut me off.

"I'm staying Theo. No way in hell am I going to leave you here all alone in enemy grounds." He activated his weapon. "And also, congratulations. You became a Praetor even though you weren't given an official promotion. Heh." Lupin smirked.

I sigh in defeat and faintly smiled. "Thanks. And also, you better keep up man."

He giggled. "Heh! Speak for yourself. You almost got yourself killed back there."

"Oh no I won't." I said as I prepare my stance. My eyes glowed as I prepare for battle.

Just then, a voice resounded on our devices.

"Alright, that's cool and all but I'll be helping you this time. No way am I letting kids like you hog all the glory. Hehe!"

We turn around and see Raynor wearing his marine suit. Raynor was behind us with several marines under his command.

Lupin and I met each other's gaze and then, we shrugged.

"Heh. We could use some help every now and then." Says Lupin.

* * *

Tassadar was looking at the screen with our forces. He nodded, satisfied with the results.

He opened the transmission device and called the other Protoss Generals.

"Fenix, Artanis, Zeratul. The plan was successful. Start your advance!"

"Immediately." Says Fenix.

"It shall be done." Zeratul nodded on the screen.

"Of course." Artanis replied as he hopped aboard his Scout.

The main force started their advance against the middle base defenses. Our enemy was caught off guard. The battle was one-sided. We lost some of our forces but the damage we dealt against our enemy was huge.

Our enemy was helpless against our main force. Fenix took the battlefield and with his great leadership, his forces fought fiercely. Zeratul and Artanis had finished their job and were now supporting Fenix with the domination of the middle bridge.

The reason why we needed to capture the middle bridge is because it leads straight to their main base.

It took an hour to capture the middle bridge. Tassadar even joined them during their battle to capture the bridge since he said this started because of him. He intends to settle this matter personally.

After that, they marched for the main base. It took 3 whole hours just to capture their base of operations.

Our enemy were now scattered and cowered before our might. But just then, Tassadar stepped in and opened the transmission. He even called Aldaris.

We wondered as to why he would call all of us in the middle of the war.

"Executor! Aldaris! This madness must stop! The sight of my brethren slaughtering one another is more than I can stand. Though I fear you would doom us all, Aldaris, I surrended myself to the Conclave."

I was shocked. I never expected Tassadar to surrended himself after all this mess we caused.

"That's....that's bullshit!" Lupin cursed.

I was also shocked since I never heard Lupin spew out words like that before. He must've picked it up from the marines when he was hanging out with them.

Tassadar sighed. "En Taro Adun, Executor. Don't give up the fight." He was looking at Artanis.

I muttered quietly as I clench my fist in frustration. "Tassadar..."

I know I'm being selfish but, I never knew it hurts Tassadar this much. Fighting against his own allies just because of some stupid law from the Conclave.

Everyone was inside the base since Tassadar suggested that we rest up. We had our doubts but followed his orders anyway. He was alone in the middle of the battlefield with our soldiers aiding him.

Aldaris suddenly appeared on his location via the portal.

That's the same portal that sucked us in this world! I say in my mind.

Aldaris started speaking. "Tassadar of the Templar, by your actions you have severed yourself from the mercy of your brethren. You refused to destroy the Terran worlds as was commanded. You have questioned time and time again, the sacred will of the Conclave. And you have abandoned your Homeworld in its darkest hour. Most grievous of all is that you have allied yourself with the blasphemous Dark Ones, and learned to utilize their profane powers in tandem with our own! What say you, oh fallen Templar?"

Tassadar replied. "Aldaris, I submit myself to the Conclave's judgement. But know this, given the same choices again, I surely have made them. I have sacrificed all that our world might live. I have sullied my honor, I have discarded my rank and standing, and I have even broken our own most ancient traditions. But never think that I would, for one moment, regret my actions. For I am Templar, and above all else, I have sworn to protect our Homeworld 'till the end."

Lupin exclaimed. "Tsssk! This is....this is unacceptable!"

We were all silent but Artanis instantly took action. "We must fall back and reorganize our forces! We mustn't let Tassadar's actions be in vain!"

I begrudgingly agreed to his decision. Tassadar was the only person that promised to help us return to Remnant, except for Raynor.

The Conclave's agents chased us until we escaped their grasp. We fully reorganized our forces and planned our next move.

Zeratul was gone and so is his Dark Templar forces. All of us wondered if he betrayed us or not. But that's not important right now.

We need to plan our next move. Raynor, Fenix, Artanis and Lupin were in the meeting room, discussing their plans while I took breather and gaze into space.

I clench my fist and told myself.

I will not let you die now Tassadar. I need you to uphold your promise to return us back to Remnant. I will save you no matter the cost.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

18.6K 376 30
Our protagonist Y/n L/n spent his life on Remnant. He was finally escaping his past when he was a child, but now it has gotten worse for him. An evil...
3.7M 153K 56
Book 2 of The Alpha Series - Sequel to my first book, The Hybrid. Kaden's Luna cannot be read as a stand alone book! Kaden Reid is known as a rogue w...
10.2K 293 59
Korhal has fallen. The Zerg lead by the Queen of Blades has brought ruin and devastation to the proud Capital of the Terran Dominon. Viking Pilot Y/N...
1.4K 20 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...