ed Sheeran x georgenotfound

Por -Anglewuz

George stumbles amongst one of the most popular singers this decade and ends up developing feelings. What is... Mais

Hoodie
Perfect
please just go...
Confession
You never cared
Something really bad happens
something really bad happens 2
done
epilogue
the end

When we locked eyes

183 2 2
Por -Anglewuz

𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚟-

It was a normal day in London, I decided today I was going to take a stroll in the nearby park. I grab my bag filled with necessities, such as a water bottle, some snacks, my wallet and my phone.

After getting everything prepared I walked outside my house and started walking towards the park only for there to be a huge crowd of people. I let my curiousity get the best of me and checked out what was happening.

People were yelling and cheering on for this person named Ed. I was getting pushed and shoved until I fell down on my feet, "ow, excuse me, that's my foot your standing on"

I got myself into this mess and I was going to get myself out of it, that's when I saw a pair of yellowish-blue eyes locking into mine. Or maybe they were greenish-blue but that's beside the point.

This person had glasses, red hair and a small stubble. I eventually found myself staring at him, the  out of nowhere a breeze came. Of course I was unprepared and dint bring a jacket. That's when the ginger started walking towards me.

Word coulnt -200

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

622K 64.4K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
The Boyfriend App Por Mon D Rea

Ficção Adolescente

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...