Mai Verstappen the Mafias gir...

Autorstwa Beth652

F1 x England football Mai Verstappen is the daughter of Jos Verstappen, people think her family got rich by... Więcej

Intro- one
Two
Three -stonesy
Four - him...
Five- the shot
Six- Mr Mount
Seven- jealousy
Eight- before the match
Nine -the match
10- the answer
Eleven - southgates story
Twelve - the race
Thirteen- the secret is out..
Fourteen-shots fired..
Fifteen - you heard that?
Sixteen- Mai you ruined my hair!
Seventeen- meeting the family
Eighteen- ...as in Jos Verstappen?
Nineteen- only cause i love ya
Twenty- trouble in paradise
Twenty one- i cant believe it, i dont believe it..
Twenty two- mase learns the truth
Twenty three- you got one slipper on!
Twenty four- is that really what you think of me princess?
Twenty five- only time will tell
Twenty six- its so peaceful out here
Twenty eight- i cant keep getting hurt
Twenty nine - 'biggest competitor'
Thirty - mase is a man with a plan
Thirty one- mason's plan in action
Thirty two- jesse the girlfriend stealer
Thirty three - i do
Thirty four -the end

Twenty seven- a new chapter for mai

1.2K 11 4
Autorstwa Beth652

Mason's POV

I woke up my head absolutely banging. Groaning I rolled onto my side and picked up my phone. I noticed I had a message from Mai.

💬Mai

Mai- *link attached* we are done Mason. I can't believe you'd do this after we just lost our baby.

*Mai Verstappen blocked Mason Mount*

I clicked on the link confused. As I scrolled through the pictures, last nights memories came flooding back. Fuck what am I going to do! I know it looks bad but I didn't actually kiss the girl.
I jumped out of bed, having a newfound energy and sprinted to Declan's room.
I swung the door open, the action clearly waking Declan up. "Mase it's so early and I'm hanging, go away!" Declan told me putting a pillow over his head.
I walked over, pulling the pillow off. "Mai saw the pictures from last night. She's dumped me." I told him, my voice wavering.
Immediately, Dec sat up. "What! Shit! Message her!" Dec told me. "I can't she's blocked me, can I use your phone?" I begged him. He rolled his eyes, but handed me his phone anyway.

💬Mai
Dec- hey Mai it's Mase, the article you saw wasn't true! I never even kissed that girl! I promise you!

Mai- Mason leave me alone. I blocked you for a reason. Even if u didn't you were way too close to her and especially after what's just happened... we just lost our fucking child and you are out cosying up to these girls!
Tell Dec if he lets u use his phone again I will block him too.

I sighed and handed Dec his phone back, I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere over text. I had to show her how much she means to me.

Mai's POV

Sasha and the guys weren't back for another two days so I decided to take up my brothers offer to go to the Austrian Grand Prix.

~

We had just arrived on the track for race day when I was knocked down on the floor. "Hey! Watch it!" I yelled.
I looked up to find the culprit, seeing a tanned man with dark hair and a massive smile on his face. "Oh...Hey Dan." I said, offering a small smile at him from the floor. "Hello Mai! I'm so sorry I didn't see you!"He replied, reaching his hand out to pull me up. I graciously accepted.
"I..er... I'm sorry about before too." Dan told me, scratching the back of his neck. "It's all good Dan don't worry, it happened a while ago now, and I don't live in the past." I told him, stepping forward to give him a hug. He hugged me back tightly. "I'm so glad we've sorted things, I missed being your best friend." He whispered into my ear. "I've missed you too Dan." I replied. "Anyway I have to go, gotta get ready for the race! See you afterwards!" Dan yelled over his shoulder as he walked away. "Good luck." I screamed after the Aussie. Who grinned in response.

I went to go find Max and wish him luck before the race. I decided to stay in the pit area for the whole race, sat next to Christian.

Soon the race has started, Max had pole and we were hoping he could keep it. So far, so good.
With three laps to go Max was still in P1 but Lewis was catching up.
I motioned to Christian to let me have the headset for a minute. He gave it over without a single thought.
"Max, Lewis is gaining, push and change your line on corner 6, your going wide."
"Copy"
Max did as I asked, and was furthering the gap between him and Lewis. I smiled to myself, he was going to win the Austrian Grand Prix!
Then, I noticed Daniel gaining on Lewis, surely not....

"Daniel Ricciardo overtakes Lewis Hamilton on the last stretch!" The commentator suddenly announced.

This was going to be a big win for Red bull!

"Max P1, Dan P2, excellent drive boys! Couldn't of got a better result!" Christian shouted down the headset.

We all headed towards the podium. I ran full speed towards Max, as I jumped, he caught me and twirled me around. "Well done bro I'm so proud of you!" I screamed in his ear, hoping he could hear me over the noise. "Thank you sis!! Thank you again for that advice!" He shouted back, pulling me close for a hug.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and came face to face with the smiling Aussie. "Dan, I'm so proud of you well done!" I screamed hugging him tightly. I saw loads of paparazzi taking photos but I didn't care. I was so proud of my boys!

After the ceremony Christian came over to me. "You know, we could benefit with you around here, you always know what to say to Max to improve his times. How would you feel about coming to help more often? Just when your not busy, I will be more than happy to pay you a very good wage." Christian told me. "Oh my god, I would love to! I miss being around racing so much!" I told him, squealing in delight. Things were starting to look up.

That night the whole red bull team decided we were going out. Max, Dan and I all got ready together at a hotel in Austria and headed out.

On the way there, I got a notification from the England group chat.

💬England's only hope

Ricemuncher-

So what do you call this Mai? Anything you want to tell us? Paps catching you out with the guy who kissed you when u have a bf... seems sus

Mai- I call it congratulating my FRIEND on a good race Declan.

Ricemuncher- oh really, well I call HIM a relationship destroyer

Mai- oh no your best mate did that all by himself. I just made up with Dan earlier on. He's a friend nothing else. Also I know u know what's happened so stop trying to make me out to be the bad guy Declan.

Stonesy- woah what happened?

Mai- me and Mason are no longer together x

Stonesy- how come? X

Mai- well the day after we lost OUR CHILD dear Mason here was photographed all over a blonde Bimbo. Now he's got his best mate trying to make me look like the bad guy.

Mason- I told u I didn't do anything with her!

Mai- you think it's acceptable to be all over another woman when your in a relationship? Especially having just lost a child! Is that why? You were mad at me because I couldn't carry our baby?

Mason- no Mai of course not! Please can we meet to chat or can u at least unblock me so we can talk privately...

Mai- I'm in Austria, I might not be coming back. Christian has offered me a job in red bull, I intend to take it.

Stonesy- WAIT WHAT!! Your leaving me? :((

Prettyboi- and me?!! 😭

Thewevvaman- and me😭😭

Mai- well he did say I don't have to be here for every race, just when I can make it. But I'm not sure I'm ready to come home yet guys, I think this may be a new chapter for me.

Mason- congratulations on your new job, please come back so we can talk Mai... I miss you and I want to fix this.

Mai- okay fine Mason fine, I will be home tomorrow afternoon, I will meet you at your house at 6. You have ten minutes then I'm leaving.

Mason- thank you Mai, see u then x

Mai- Anyway I have to go im at a club, love MOST of you see u soon x

~

I spent the evening getting drunk, trying not to think about meeting Mason tomorrow.

Authors note- sorry for the shorter chapter.
Anyone watch the match earlier? Amazing win :)
I'm so glad Jesse is back!! Who's your fave players?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

109K 1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
6.1K 118 9
Their Fathers built entire legacies in Formula One - She's the daughter of the cunning, yet whole-hearted, Lewis Hamilton, while he's the son of his...
45.7K 917 58
Lilianna McNair, a young mother on a family holiday with her parents, older brother and 5-year-old daughter, decides to go out for a night on the tow...
47.4K 1.1K 24
𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, Love should come natural but for Chloe and Max it couldn't be more forced. 𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 is an twenty four year o...